Pochahontas Not Running in 2020, Afriad Trump Would Rape Her on National Television

This occurred right after renewed calls for her to get a DNA test. Trump preemptively trolled her presidential ambitions to death. His name is a killing word.

archive.is/wYR3z

Attached: 1111111111111111.jpg (222x227, 11.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oBJ8S
archive.is/lKQxK
nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/
nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/amp/
thegoldwater.com/news/20438-Dem-Senator-Elizabeth-Warren-Refuses-99-DNA-Test-to-Prove-Heritage-Claim
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mark my words, it'll be a Michelle Obama and Oprah ticket.

Michelle Obama is a moron and Oprah is in the closet. Neither of them are running.

That leaves just one Democrat we can take seriously then. . .

Attached: Trump_Destroyer_2020.jpg (1280x853, 168.08K)

In the speech tonite Trump said
IT WILL DRIVE THEM INTO A FULL BLOWN MELTDOWN LATHER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE MEANT
Hook line and sinker mother fuckers

Attached: john4.jpg (255x251, 16.33K)

archive.fo/oBJ8S

That article – I just noticed the byline.

It's the same reason why she did not run last time as well. Hillary still thinks she can run and wants to be the first woman president. Any woman that tries to run ahead of her she will either have them put down or shut out. Warren is all talk and knows not to step out of line.

Neither one has the patience to deal with the campaign trail.

True, and when Bernie Sanders type gets more in the nominations, they will just fudge it again.

I fully believe that Hillary will run again. She will run as a corpse if she has to.

She has to.

Intelligence not required. We doing it HOLAAAAAAAAA. EVERYONE GETS A FREE CAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!!!

They don't really need to campaign. They'll just shoot a couple commercials offering all sorts of free shit and empty promises. The media will do all the legwork for them, just like with Hillary but with greater emphasis since both of them are royalty to the left.

Maybe if she spent less time hitting the fire water.

Thank you so much for spoilering that

No problemo.

Attached: Gore_13.jpg (612x612, 21.46K)

Either or would get steamrolled. The reality is they need more of the fly over white vote to succeed which is why they keep pushing pedo biden as a legit candidate.
If Trump doesn't have a major fuck up during the next two years along with the muh russia investigation producing jack shit, the blow back will be fierce. Blow out level fierce. Hes doing everything he promised and everything (((they))) said wasn't even possible.

What the fuck is that monstrosity?

She's one of America's many hilarious Jewish female comedians. She hilariously molested her own sister, and her father made a (((career in art))) by painting thousands of vaginas and assholes. I use her for much of my gore folder.

Attached: Gore_28.jpg (1024x576 59.91 KB, 107.36K)

Those poor men having to deal with that…. thing.

bruh i been on the internet a long time but… man i cant man… i just cant bear to see that kind of shit

please. dont ever post stuff like that again man. really. its just bad for our collective consciousness. have some decency.

Only for the most special shill threads, user.

Hilldog already failed her masters, wasting millions in cash and sould.
How is there even a proper chance of her getting funding for a second third run?
Even necromancy has its fucking limits.
Unless you are Nagash.

Attached: Bill ''The white Wight'' Clinton.png (634x819, 914.78K)

Double nigger huh? That's too much coon for merica. One a tranny the other an obese yet crack smoking illiterate. But… something so over the top, would bring about societies collapse in a hurry. Americans would want that if they got rid of Trump after his economic progress and now what looks like peace with NKR.

imagine being that fat and still having no tits

Everyone would know how much money she made by lying about being a feathernigger, the worth of her ridiculous home and assets, and of course the pressure she'll have to sell them all off to appease the injuns who are owed all the money she scammed plus damages.

Fried chicken children

It's like losing 150lbs and walking around with all the loose skin.

bump

bump

Attached: 9b035a7df018c3d89da8babdb5b158547c60c8a961d89d0f3f48ba03cfda0e2a.png (2112x1056, 525.31K)

is pocahontas finished?

Attached: warrendnatest.PNG (808x264, 24.65K)

If this happens, prepare for the phrase "speech writer" to become a "white supremacist conspiracy theory".

Oh god, I forgot all about Verrit. Did anyone ever see one of their retarded "memes" out in the wild?

Attached: el oh el.jpeg (1013x419, 199.8K)

FAGGOT
archive.is/lKQxK
nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/

Maybe the first time I've seen a girl in panties and topless and wanted to see less of that.

Attached: absolutamente_asqueroso.jpg (177x255, 9.99K)

Attached: OW.jpg (320x320, 23.85K)

Attached: R3LUrvi.gif (1044x576, 6.52M)

Debates are for suckers. There is only one true path now.

Attached: vote.png (748x500, 701.82K)

EARLOBES!

nypost.com/2018/03/11/elizabeth-warren-refuses-dna-test-to-prove-native-american-heritage/amp/

Even blacks wouldn’t fuck Lena Dunham.

What's next, she's going to blame her mother and call her a hooker?

bump

Perfect response with picture and everything. Damn near choked to death on my donut. off topic sage

Attached: 6d394c55b7210dcef6127ba798fda47993d4f2a9b591bd905d31243f01963923 (1)

thegoldwater.com/news/20438-Dem-Senator-Elizabeth-Warren-Refuses-99-DNA-Test-to-Prove-Heritage-Claim

At a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night, Trump discussed Warren as a potential rival for the White House in his reelection bid in 2020. He said: “If I don’t win the election, news ratings are going to go so far down, they’ll be out of business, every one of them. Can you imagine? Can you imagine covering Bernie (Sanders) or Pocahontas? How about that?”

Attached: 4c080ec29c940e3347a2cffba55932eac8a91f50.jpeg (500x500 87.66 KB, 51.82K)

Dems screwing themselves over, destroying any chance for victory.
Bernie would have been a challenge for Trump, Hillary was an easy mode. Imagine Bernie with full MSM support.

24 Linnaean St
Cambridge, MA 02138-1611
(617) 491-9958 - Landline
(814) 725-5672 - Landline
(610) 668-8426 - Landline

Burnie and Warenn are stuck in the ghetto where their shit appeals to cucky northeastern fags but not to midwest fags

Attached: 20393684_2341048926119638_6075493374930976768_n.jpg (612x612, 104.67K)

It would be a shame then if Anita Sarkeesian ever decided to run.

Even lefty asshats around here don’t really like her. It seems she doesn’t really do anything. So her promises to fight for MA are just empty. I do admit she did have some good anti Bank rhetoric, so maybe she feels something. But the whole Indian thing ruined her. It works against her with so many different people. I bet she’s gone soon. Good day to you cunt.

lol

Part of me is sad her career was ended by the scathing Pocahontas quip. As female democrats go she is the most anti-bank (which is the same as anti-kike) of them all. There are far worse people the democrats could put up for the Presidency.

>>>Holla Forums

All true information is a white supremacist conspiracy theory, goy.

Attached: Kike Shekels.jpg (423x500, 106.89K)

The feels…

Attached: FILE1565.JPG (824x992, 175.66K)

Die in horrific pain

I wish your whole family dies you fucking piece of shit

EAT SHIT AND DIE CANCER NEWMOD

What the fuck do you think you are achieving by banning and deleting ram you stupid piece of fucking shit? You are playing right into leftypol and every (((msm))), adl, splc trying to shut them down. Are you legitimately fucktarded? Or are you a leftypol faggot that slipped in? I can't comprehend your Absolute fucking idiocy. Insted of giving /ourpeople/ a voice you shut them down. What I have done for this board and what we stand for is beside the point although I've done alot more than you being a stupid banhappy faggot going against oldfags and white movements. Do you know what BAMN is? Yvette Felarca? Berkeley? Do you fucking understand the significance of propaganda? Supporting people who are with us and have a really good strategy / influence the masses? I need you to fucking die CANCER AIDS KURU SHITFAGGOT
What a fucking cancer shit we got as mod/vol