DOJ REDEFINES A "MACHINE GUN" AND PROPOSES BANNING BUMP STOCKS

DOJ proposes banning bump stocks

The DOJ seeks to change the legal "definition of 'machinegun' in the National Firearms Act and Gun Control Act [to include] bump stock type devices," which would effect a ban. That change would also reverse an Obama-era determination of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that bump stocks do not fit the machine gun definition and thus cannot be prohibited without new legislation from Congress.

theweek.com/5things/760259/doj-proposes-banning-bump-stocks

Justice Department proposes banning bump stocks

The Trump administration said Saturday it has taken the first step in the regulatory process to ban bump stocks, likely setting the stage for long legal battles with gun manufacturers while the trigger devices remain on the market.

The move was expected after President Donald Trump ordered the Justice Department to work toward a ban following the shooting deaths of 17 people at a Florida high school in February. Bump stocks, which enable guns to fire like automatic weapons, were not used in that attack — they were used in last year's Las Vegas massacre — but have since become a focal point in the gun control debate.

The Justice Department's regulation would classify the hardware as a machine gun banned under federal law. That would reverse a 2010 decision by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives that found bump stocks did not amount to machine guns and could not be regulated unless Congress amended existing firearms law or passed a new one.

A reversal of the department's earlier evaluation could be seen as an admission that it was legally flawed, which manufacturers could seize on in court. Even as the Trump administration moves toward banning the devices, some ATF officials believe it lacks the authority to do so.

But any congressional effort to create new gun control laws would need support from the pro-gun Republican majority. A bid to ban the accessory fizzled last year, even as lawmakers expressed openness to the idea after nearly 60 people were gunned down in Las Vegas.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-bump-stocks-justice-department-20180310-story.html

Justice Department moves to officially ban bump stocks, classifies them as ‘machine guns’

The proposed regulation defines bump stocks as “machine guns” and seeks to have them outlawed under the National Firearms Act and Gun Control Act. If the regulation is approved, bump stocks will be illegal to buy, sell, possess and manufacture.

theblaze.com/news/2018/03/10/breaking-justice-department-moves-to-officially-ban-bump-stocks-classifies-them-as-machine-guns

Assault Weapons Preserve the Purpose of the Second Amendment

Banning them would gut the concept of an armed citizenry as a final, emergency bulwark against tyranny.

At its core, the Amendment protects a person’s individual inherent right of self-defense and empowers the collective obligation to defend liberty against state tyranny.

The right of self-defense is best understood as a right of effective self-defense, and the tools for effective self-defense will evolve right along with weapon design and development. Any other conclusion leads to absurd results. Consequently, as the Supreme Court held, the amendment protects weapons “in common use at the time.”

As Justice Scalia ably articulated in Heller, the Second Amendment was designed to protect what Blackstone called “the natural right of resistance and self-preservation.” Without access to the weapons in common use in our time, the law-abiding citizen will grow increasingly — and intolerably — vulnerable to the lawless. Thus, to properly defend life and liberty, access to assault weapons and high-capacity magazines isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity.

nationalreview.com/2018/02/assault-weapons-preserve-the-purpose-of-the-second-amendment/

Attached: 151753923557673188 (5).jpg (1024x1160, 203.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367/committees
archive.is/MY3ew
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/03/09/north-korea-sets-dangerous-trap-trump-disaster-more-likely-than-nobel-prize-tom-nichols-column/409792002/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/03/11/north-korea-talks-now-comes-hard-part-editorials-debates/414651002/
web.archive.org/web/20180312010420/http://www.easyphonenumberlookups.com/858-295
web.archive.org/save/https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
thinkprogress.org/bump-stocks-congress-doj-e92450b80a83/
home.nra.org/joint-statement
ksdk.com/article/news/local/stl-gun-shop-owner-dismisses-bump-stock-ban-proposal-as-political-move/63-527707019
archive.is/XztaS
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/11/gun-owners-america-readies-lawsuit-trumps-bump-stock-gun-control/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/23/doj-proposes-new-ban-bump-stocks-mimic-machine-guns/454638002/?csp=chromepush
theblaze.com/news/2018/03/18/how-many-people-complied-with-a-denver-police-notice-to-surrender-bump-stocks-not-a-single-one
businessinsider.com.au/assault-weapons-ban-divides-republicans-democrats-2018-3?r=US&IR=T
gastongazette.com/opinion/20180316/letter-democrats-want-our-guns
sungazette.com/opinion/other-commentaries/2018/03/how-many-lives-are-saved-by-guns/
archive.fo/m4zwJ
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/how-calls-second-amendment-repeal-could-easily-backfire-gun-control-ncna860561
hotair.com/archives/2018/03/27/former-scotus-justice-hey-kids-lets-repeal-2nd-amendment/
cnn.it/2Gkj2Li
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm ok with this.

If they ban bump stocks then a ban on any weapon to which a bump stock can be fitted must logically follow.

Bump stocks are useless toys. The various bans of standard capacity magazines and random features such as pistol grips one rifles are much more egregious violations of the constitution.

Hopefully this will garnish support for striking down the NFA in it's entirety.

Attached: ac1d5900e9ff8fe46170326adec7bfb2dd917542647a06ba73e1f24d8c328ec0.gif (450x280, 1.64M)

I can dream

Attached: YOUHAVETOGOBACK.jpg (400x286, 39.15K)

the useless toys arguement doens't hold since this in reality is talking about what the atf can regulate. the atf can't make laws but their regulations can be enforced like laws. this opens up new dimensions into regulatory side effects from the atf.

Don Jr. was hardcore supporting the Hearing Protection Act. I don't think it's a stretch to get a full NFA repeal as well.

They're all completely fucking the Constitution. Bump stocks are an oil to an already slippery slope (of which (((they're))) gaining momentum)

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367/committees

Looks like it's still stuck in committee. HR 367. H.R.367 - Hearing Protection Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)

Sponsor: Rep. Duncan, Jeff [R-SC-3] (Introduced 01/09/2017)
Committees: House - Ways and Means; Judiciary
Latest Action: House - 02/06/2017 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations

and Trump likely gets at least two more supreme court picks. Are you guys seriously not understanding what's going on beneath the surface? Still waters run deep.

Bump stocks are being targeted for a very specific and (one would hope) obvious reason.
If a bump stock ban passes then a ban on semi-autos will follow, logically.
Bump stocks don't add any new capability to the weapons onto which they are fitted, they simply reduce the level of skill and practice required to achieve bump firing.
Any weapon which can be turned effectively full auto by a bump stock, can also be fired effectively fully automatic without one.
Therefore the problem being addressed by a bump stock ban - fully automatic firing of semi-automatic weapons, remains whether the items are banned or not.
As soon as the press and public realize this, which they will because the jewish media is going to go out of their way to "educate" the public all about bump firing, then the public will support a ban on semi-automatics per se, and the ban on bump stocks will be used as the foundation for the ban.
e.g
Wait and see.
You can screenshot this post and take it to the bank, good as gold, foregone conclusion.
Wait and see.

Sounds like it already has changed, user.
Semi-auto is auto load next round.
Like revolver.
Even black powder revolver.
Auto is hold finger.
Manual is bolt action, blunderbuss, etc.
Must not sleep.
Must meme others.

I don’t mind the bump stock ban, literally every bump stock producer is Jewish owned.

Yeah, here's the thing, schlomo: tell the other kikes that "le 4D chess hurr durr" never worked, and it certainly doesn't work after two years of you hooknose idiots getting BTFO on a nearly weekly basis. The list of hurts to your precious ZOG is simply too long, and it is getting longer every day.

wait does Holla Forums hate guns because they are manufactured by jews or does Holla Forums support guns

fuck off nigger based trump can do no wrong. reported for shariablue.

Exactly and all sides know this. What they really want is to load up any bill and claim only the toy was banned.

Holla Forums loves guns you noguns faggot.
Holla Forums+/k/ bromance for life

So in other words scalpers stand to make a ton of money between now and whenever the next loophole gets exploited.

To be honest I'm surprised that the ATF has let these things stick around for this long.

Rick Scott signed the bill, not Trump you dumbass

Sunday: Trump to unveil gun plan
archive.is/MY3ew
hang onto your butts Rights

assault weapons
nah. they are just guns. muh spoopy assault weapons! god. so fucking gay. ftge

bump

bump

Quit being lazy. It's not like you have to wait that long for (((Trump))) to step on his microdick (meaning post content). and you make torfagging look gayer than it is.

see

I tried to .webm this via hooktube, but it said the file was too big and I'm too much of a newfag to know how to make it smaller.
"Full semiautomatic

T_D go away. this is getting out of hand.

Attached: maddog.jpg (480x326, 28.72K)

Attached: 2bc7d121f537f2f41167674bc7fcbe9b55f74e7d3841272e526b808791105674.jpg (2199x1258, 179.94K)

stop posting their propaganda, mattis is just an enemy politician in uniform.

Did you honestly think that any of these mongrels would be on your side?
The entire US government is corrupt, from the ground up.

but but but but but but but but muh Q-LARP!

jews dont manufacture shit, they buy gun companies and run them into the ground

lol fags

lol jews won that round, jim

Double-action revolvers do not auto load the next round, you are manually loading the next round by pulling the trigger to rotate the cylinder. Single-action revolvers are also manually loaded by cocking the hammer to rotate the cylinder. The only revolvers that are semi-automatic are the Mateba Unica 6, the Webley-Fosberry, and Mauser Zig-Zag, all of which use the recoil to rotate the cylinder and cock the hammer, rather than you manually cycling the weapon. Nor are they magazine-fed; the only revolver fed by a detachable magazine is the Dardick, which is incredibly rare and only briefly produced in the 60's.

Don't you have a date with an oven, Chaim?

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/03/09/north-korea-sets-dangerous-trap-trump-disaster-more-likely-than-nobel-prize-tom-nichols-column/409792002/

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/03/11/north-korea-talks-now-comes-hard-part-editorials-debates/414651002/

Attached: 152080784973407522.jpg (1279x743, 267.01K)

daily reminder art of the deal was literally written by a jew

Whether that's a good thing or not depends on if the picks are hardcore Constitutionalists or if they are just Neocons.

lol is this that famous jewish schizophrenia I keep hearing about? Late onset Tay Sachs, right?

who also gave up on royalties. You would have to really piss off a kike to make them give up shekels web.archive.org/web/20180312010420/http://www.easyphonenumberlookups.com/858-295

archive.is is being a faggot and won't load.

wrong link
web.archive.org/save/https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

the boards been dead since april fools and it's become a haven for qfags, so yeah the kikes got their money's worth on that one

so fucking what? Jews will kill each other if it furthers the cause of overall jewry.

It's still a book written by a jew. And unlike,. say, Maurice Samuels, it doesn't teach us about the kikes.

THE MUELLER SPECIAL COUNCIL IS OPERATING UNDER AN ILLEGAL LAW, ILLEGALLY EMITTED, WITHOUT APPROVAL OF CONGRESS AT THE TIME THIS ILLEGAL PROVISION FOR SPECIAL COUNCILS WAS CREATED UNDER OBAMA.

Now Sessions, Democrats and Mueller are guilty of operating this in violation of the law.

>>>/thestorm/38633

>>>/cbts/260350

THUS, THE DOJ MUST BE DISBANDED, AND JEFF SESSIONS ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY FOR PROPPRING UP A SPECIAL COUNCIL WITHOUT PROPER RATIFICATION AND ALSO PROPPING UP CRIMINALS RUNNING IT.

Trump has been convinced by (((Ivanka))) that guns are evil devices for killing children. Nothing more to see here - no 4D chess, just another politician sponsored by a foreign nation.

take your trumpy bear and fuck off old-timer, you ruined this country

Not necessarily.

Gorsuch was a decent choice. Who is Trump likely to pick as a replacement to Kennedy? I haven't heard any speculation at all yet.

So is this why they did Vegas, to justify getting-rid of bumb stocks?

Shut-up dumbo, I said nothing about Trump.

This is about restoring the constitution and the gov. not about Trump. We shall do it with or without you.

You realize that your LARPer is a hoax and that no one will ever be punished for their crimes, right?

You won't do it at all. You won't do a goddamn thing.

top gek

I heard one can buy a bump stock on a shoestring budget.

Word seemed to have gotten out that Trump was coming after some cabal people specifically in relation to some Saudi Clinton Foundation/deep state folks. This would suggest, but it's unclear, that the Saudis and UAE carried out Vegas in conjunction with deep state/Hillary cabal, although the exact objective(s) of the shooting/attempting bombing are unclear. The idea may have been to start a war or maybe to assassinate someone, or maybe both. Maybe some other motives there, also. You don't need an event that massive involving bombs as well for the purpose of banning bump stocks, which are relatively useless anyway should there be a real conflict.

I agree with the spirit of your other posts, and if you are older than the usual demographic here/boomer, please do not be turned off by the shills who try to sow discord here.

Attached: 1453534905098.png (611x607, 393.04K)

True, that is who did Vegas. But the greater goal is to ban guns, reason for all the false flags.

The C-I-A and the F-B-I were gun running via Paddock. It was a sting operation to frame ISIS, whom they were selling the guns to. ISIS found-out and AlWaleed then carried out the attack in retribution. The clowns did not want the pop to find-out, so they covered-it-up.

Attached: 6ca674c62e42f0b47ba220bca7….jpg (421x505, 49.79K)

Machine gun bans are unconstitutional tbh.

Here is what is truly going-on:

>>>/thestorm/38505

Correct.

See this:

This is how bad it has gotten:

>>>/thestorm/38505

Reported for spam.

This reads like it was written by an incoherent raving lunatic with a broken spacebar

Attached: 1451020181130.jpg (996x720, 125.34K)

>Trump has been convinced by (((Ivanka))) that guns are evil devices for killing children

memeworthy

Attached: 152080784973407522 (3).jpg (600x450, 44.63K)

Attached: pol is always right banning bump stocks bump firing.png (1273x478, 222.48K)

It's not even about the bump stocks themselves I hate them cause they make shooting inaccurate as shit, but it's the wording of the bills they have in place to easily get the foot in the door on semi auto bans. Basically what says

Why would you still link to that LARP board after Q claimed the "NWO" was really the "Nazi World Order" and that Merkel is Hitler's daughter?

A finger is a bump stock. They are effectively banning fingers.
The end is nigh.

Possibly totally unrelated:
- who got the GET out of curiosity?

The whole idea about banning bump stocks came from the Mandalay Bay shooting, which was a Deep State setup in the first place.
FBI whistleblowers are blowing whistles loudly:
thread is required reading.

Does this include binary triggers.

Attached: 7kx1cgzcbj7y.png (600x982, 869.97K)

Don't spend time asking, when you could be ordering them instead. Not AFAIK - which isn't very far.

TORfag get confirms: Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

Already did.
Don't spend time commenting as though you're an arbiter of knowledge when you lack it.

Attached: 54a7b641ee718763ee7c6774781866e1fc5ce12b017f88a635588818f288ff32.jpg (800x517, 99.67K)

God's work user.
Treble 8s don't lie.

But torr-fags do.

?

Dubs of truth checked out.
Yes I know they do.
I can't stand having to be using it, but shit happens.

Just replace Netanyahu in the picture with Feinstein.

Attached: Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein, senior United States Senator from California, serving since 1992.jpg (734x738 655.84 KB, 272.85K)

The absolute retardation of gun knowledge by (((politicians))) is amazing

Attached: 4cfbccbb9c6ead1733426ae1b9a8e43a6fe15ef5fdbf68ce6f0a6229094c637a.mp4 (480x480 12.96 MB, 1.53M)

DOJ are government lawyers.

DOJ are not judges.

DOJ are not lawmakers.

DOJ has no power to redefine anything. This entire story is a red herring.

time until pistols also "machine guns"?

Julio!!! I thought we agree to make anti-drumpth memes together so we can undermine these gringos GÜEY!!!

The ATF does though.

I swear I will own a Mateba (preferably in .357) someday.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.66K)

I FUCKING HATE DOONALDD DDRUMPTHZ BECAUSE HE'S FOR DEPORTING PEOPLE, LETS MAKE MORE ANTI DRUMPTH MEMES >

Unfortunately you're wrong. Look up the case Chevron v NRDC or the phrase "Chevron deference"

Basically a federal court will almost always rule in favor of the ATF's interpretation of the law. It's a shitty decision but that's how it is for now.

They won't be kind enough to make the distinction if it comes to a ban.

Just remembered, in all the bills we see proposing bans, they keep mentioning shit like revolving shotguns, revolvers aren't off the table.

>The absolute retardation of gun knowledge by (((politicians))) is amazing
THIS

Trump’s attempt to ban bump stocks will likely fail without congressional support
The Justice Department’s move to ban bump stocks is unlikely to work – again.

thinkprogress.org/bump-stocks-congress-doj-e92450b80a83/

Attached: 152080784973407522 (2).jpg (630x421, 86.67K)

there is one thing I never understood about the bumpstock argument. the point is to help shoot faster right? wouldn't that essentially make you waste ammo more easily? unless an active shooter had a heavily dense crowd in front of him, using a bumpstock sound counter-productive.

Hola Pedro, tambien odias a Mr. Presidente Donald Drumpthe?

I WANT TO HELP YOU SPREAD THAT DACA MEME

Attached: 8fc628f636446bdb690468fbaade7eb339f83b212f5d77bf2d79f61f5ea644c1.jpg (255x170, 20.44K)

NRA | Joint Statement
NRA 6h ago

(FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

home.nra.org/joint-statement

The ATF is full of some of the worst rules-lawyers in the entire government. They have arbitrarily ruled malfunctioning guns as machine guns.
Not to mention that even if your case is ultimately decided in you favor by the courts that still won't bring back your pets and family members that were shot by agents during the raid, not to mention all the time and money you had to spend defending yourself.

ksdk.com/article/news/local/stl-gun-shop-owner-dismisses-bump-stock-ban-proposal-as-political-move/63-527707019
archive.is/XztaS

Attached: 1514425857259.jpg (960x893, 184.67K)

Here I was thinking they were telling the ATF to look at them again because they know they'd come to the same conclusion that they aren't machineguns, therefore fine.
Giving them too much credit it seems.

GOA READIES LAWSUIT

Lets see if the NRA traitors respond accordingly.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/11/gun-owners-america-readies-lawsuit-trumps-bump-stock-gun-control/

Attached: 152080784973407522 (5).jpg (560x644, 145.95K)

Instead of calling out idiots for wanting to ban bump stocks and accomplish nothing, NRA decided to virtue signal and call for "review" of bump stocks.

You hope too much.

afaik, Kimber is now jew-owned. Not sure who else was kiked

okay according to a quick Jewgle search, it looks like Colt was bought by some big Kike company, and the CEO of Sig Sauer is also jewish

People need to support the AR15 it id an awesome home defense weapon

Attached: 77C7B56F-3F64-4FEF-87D9-08081D1D0DC4.jpeg (2100x1575, 963.34K)

Never know what Dons gonna do whether appeasing them or chessing, but tru its always little law by little law

Attached: lib.jpg (1280x720, 219.11K)

Do you have the paperwork for that deadly silencer, citizen?

Muzzle device: Surefire Warcomp (with attached warden)

What fucking Space Revolvatron 3000 do you have that it does this.

Attached: Maddow955-5.png (251x180, 72.14K)

Guncucks confirmed for 3 years old. You shouldn't own a weapon like that, junior.

Attached: Maddow3453.png (448x474, 250.61K)

of course they did. how else can we create more criminals. let's say a closeup pic of an 18 year olds pussy is okay but a closeup pic of a 17 year olds pussy is pornographic

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN, IMKIKEY.

Attached: break_legs.png (412x387, 135.75K)

Garner, you illiterate fuck.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives had reviewed the device over the years and had issued opinions determining that the accessories were lawful.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/23/doj-proposes-new-ban-bump-stocks-mimic-machine-guns/454638002/?csp=chromepush

Trump has been convinced by (((Ivanka))) that guns are evil devices for killing children.
THIS

Attached: DW0yqQeXUAAV3IK.jpg (701x303 56.19 KB, 66.35K)

How many people complied with a Denver police notice to surrender bump stocks?

Zero.

That’s how many gun owners accepted an invitation from the Denver Police Department to surrender bump stocks, Denverite reported. The device increases the rate of fire for semi-automatic weapons to nearly that of fully-automatic firearms.

theblaze.com/news/2018/03/18/how-many-people-complied-with-a-denver-police-notice-to-surrender-bump-stocks-not-a-single-one

Attached: bump-stock.jpg (1280x720, 95.27K)

Attached: 152167548312962628 (2)

A lot of legislation seems to be very very stuck as time ticks away on the GOP Congress.. HPA, Reciprocity, Audit the Fed… Funny how that works.

eventually the DOJ will redefine "felon" as anyone that has 3 traffic offenses within a 7 year period.

And how are they going to get approved when the Dems have the Senate after November?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 152167548312962628 (5).jpg (1280x720, 168.77K)

fucking based etc.

This shit's getting old.

Yes, it is a logical necessity if you think about it. I know few here want to hear this but if you meditate on the issue it will become clear. This much effort to ban a novelty item doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense then it's not the ultimate objective.
A bump stock doesn't add any new capability to the weapon, it just makes an existing capability (bump firing) easier. The problem isn't the bump stock, it's fully auto fire from a semi-auto weapon, and since that ability, i.e "the problem" remains intact without said add-on, then bump stock ban is just a stepping stone to reach a semi-auto ban. This isn't about a novelty device which simplifies executing an ineffective and wasteful mode of first, it's about taking semi-autos off the market.
It isn't the stock they're after, it's the weapon, a stock ban merely adds momentum to the legislative push, it justifies the weapon ban because it "proves" that bump firing is such a serious issue that laws had to be made to disable it. Like an ironworker uses a pinch bar to get a piece of steel moving, it overcomes the rolling resistance, to use an analogy.
They will use the ignorance approach:
it turns out/it has since come to our attention/further research has revealed - that bump firing, that extremely dangerous ability which, in order to save women and children, we attempted to address by removing bump stocks, it's still possible, we must act.

Attached: bump_fire_no_stock.webm (720x480, 2.95M)

I didn't notice that you judaically edited what I actually wrote, so I'll address that now.
Invalid comparison. A gun cannot fire silently without a silencer, but a semi-auto can bump fire without a bump stock.
Still classed as silencers under the law.

yes, we know

This, forever and ever.
The number of times I've tried to explain this concept to cuckservatives, to no avail, has been mind boggling. They're like mindless drones who will do whatever their master says is right. They were the ones to cry and scream over king nigger and his policy, but they'll gladly bend over and have their assholes stretched by the current status quo.

Attached: 1452411251272-1.jpg (450x450 67.4 KB, 69.01K)

lol gay. obrez is objectively superior.

If that is the only thing in the OP or you think that is the most significant thing that would trigger /k/ you are mistaken.

Once they ban the semi autos and the fuds are shrugging it off it will soon be time to ban single shot and bolt actions. The fudds will then make their call to arms and it will go unanswered because they sat on their hands when the majority of the new blood in the hobby lost a bunch of money and walked away or were imprisoned for not doing so.

Yeah, Trump is talking out of his ass again. Why does he do this shit? Who is he trying to please, the liberals who HATE him? One has to wonder what the fuck is wrong with his brain to make him want to piss off his own supporters over a nothing burger like this.

It almost seems like politicians don't really care about the low level goyim in either party, and only seek the approval of some kind of hook-nosed superclass.

Trump is such a traitorous faggot.

Article 1, Section 8 of the USA Constitution:
Congress shall have the power…

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

Congress always had, since day one of US Constitution you know so much about, some ability to regulate what firearms you can purchase based on the militia's mission of executing laws, supressing insurrections, and repelling invasions. Sorry. They are not infringing your rights. The 2nd Amendment does not cover buying weapons.

businessinsider.com.au/assault-weapons-ban-divides-republicans-democrats-2018-3?r=US&IR=T

Attached: 1517482034796.png (1700x1222, 3.24M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS HOW FUCKING RETARDED SHILLS ACTUALLY ARE. THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL BELIEVE.

Maybe we just agree that attempted semi-auto banning is the line?
We continuously just react to these kikes, as they randomly find different ways to pick away at things, slow enough that it eventually works disarming everyone.
If we look ahead and clearly say certain things are the conflict point of no return, it won't be boiling frog it'll be go time.
You can't argue with people that don't let you get a point across and use every manipulative trick to subdue the populace.

It's all fucked and I bet most of you fucks would still support it thinkig it's all a clever game.

Democrats want our guns

gastongazette.com/opinion/20180316/letter-democrats-want-our-guns

Attached: 151753923557673188 (1).jpg (1176x882, 166.18K)

Criminologist and researcher Gary Kleck, using his own commissioned phone surveys and number extrapolation, estimates that Americans use guns for defensive purposes 1.2 million times each year — and that 1 in 6 Americans who have used guns defensively believe someone would have died but for their ability to resort to their defensive use of firearms. Twenty years ago economist John Lott, author of “More Guns, Less Crime,” and his research partner wrote: “We find that allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons deters violent crimes and it appears to produce no increase in accidental deaths. If those states which did not have right-to-carry concealed gun provisions had adopted them in 1992, approximately 1,570 murders; 4,177 rapes; and over 60,000 aggravated assaults would have been avoided yearly.”

The second point, often ignored, is the very purpose of the Second Amendment. It is to prevent government tyranny through the power of a citizens’ militia. Since many on the left denounce President Donald Trump as a “tyrant” or a “dictator” or a “Hitler,” they might find that the Second Amendment could come in handy. As to why a 19-year-old can legally get a gun, the Second Amendment refers to a “well-regulated militia” as necessary for our freedom.

sungazette.com/opinion/other-commentaries/2018/03/how-many-lives-are-saved-by-guns/

Attached: 1512795265310.jpg (602x602, 115.08K)

A finger & arm can be used as a bump stock
Banning bump stocks without banning the glow niggers running mass shooting ops is INFRINGEMENT.

Attached: cia_op_orion.png (612x415, 343.61K)

single point sling it and practice offhand more. yw.

I hope that when the nfa is repealed bumpstocks remained banned for being the gay forced meme that they are.

Sorry, sweety, gun ban is never going to happen. If they cant be bought they will be built.

Shall not be infringed nigger.

I can only hope. As it stands, the bump stock ban shit coming right along the heels of the omnibus ban is a real pain in the ass. There was zero need to get the DoJ working on fucking bumpstocks.

But amending the Constitution just because the Supreme Court may have taken its interpretation too far would undercut the very idea that the justices have the authority to interpret the Constitution to apply and expand basic rights. Live by the judicial interpretation, die by the judicial interpretation.

If you believe that the Supreme Court has the legitimate authority to find the constitutional rights to abortion, gay marriage and freedom to burn the flag, then you had better acknowledge that the court also has the legitimacy to expand the Second Amendment – even if you disagree with that judgment.

archive.fo/m4zwJ

Attached: James_Bond_(The_Spy_Who_Loved_Me)_-_Profile.png (125x125, 24.37K)

In particular, Stevens argues that the amendment, as recognized by the Supreme Court in the Heller decision in 2008, has entrenched the rights of Americans to own guns not just as a failsafe against a tyrannical government, but also for private self-defense.

Suggesting that we repeal the Second Amendment also gives significant fodder to those who claim that contemporary gun reform proposals are a thinly veiled first step toward complete disarmament — and toward the government coming for their guns. Even those who support meaningful gun reform proposals may think twice if they believe that such proposals are merely a prelude to all-out repeal.

Thus, by framing the debate in terms of absolute repeal, Justice Stevens’s Times piece may therefore have the complete opposite of its intended effect — implying that common-sense reform proposals wouldn’t be constitutional today and satisfying the narrative that many gun rights supporters have been using to oppose those proposals on policy grounds. There are lots of plausible ideas worth pursuing when it comes to contemporary debates over gun control; repealing the Second Amendment just isn’t one of them.

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/how-calls-second-amendment-repeal-could-easily-backfire-gun-control-ncna860561

Attached: 31 no is vampire.png (1339x794, 923.83K)

John Paul Stevens. Go Away.

hotair.com/archives/2018/03/27/former-scotus-justice-hey-kids-lets-repeal-2nd-amendment/

Here is a tacit admission that the Constitution largely bars sweeping gun control

cnn.it/2Gkj2Li

Attached: cd3f212e-f950-42f4-b97f-1e28ae5cfbc7.jpg (715x378, 31.85K)