This guy is so mentally ill, its practically impossible to place him in the political spectrum...

This guy is so mentally ill, its practically impossible to place him in the political spectrum. He really hates the right-wing, but strongly identifies as an authoritarian. Has nominally liberal ideals, but looks down on the working class and less intelligent people. Is anti-white, but is seemingly okay with foreigners being turned into second-class citizens to replace the white working class, despite how racist this is. Its comforting to know that this fat fuck would never get a stab in real politics because he'd be hard to work with literally anyone and unable to compromise with any opposing side.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xlafas.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Movieblob is probably clinically retarded. In other words the perfect poster child for corporate marxism.

Movieblob is a convert: he was anti-politically correct before socjus took over the schools, so now he has to work double shift to pretend he's one of them. If he were islamic, he would be the recently converted idiot who pray feverishly and goes on a stabbing spree to prove everyone he has faith.

Bob's whole political ideology is "I got bullied in school". Anyone he identifies as one of the bullies has to go. He's also probably worried the conservatives will take away his disability benefits.

None of these things are contradictory.

you're trying to psychoanalyze someone who wrote 300 pages about super Mario brothers 3. it's not going to yield useful results

If you want to understand Bob, listen to him talking about first person shooters.
The kids at school were into Doom, and laughed at him for playing Mario. He despises that entire genre just because of this. He praised Metroid Other M on the grounds that "at least it's not another FPS".
MovieBob is operating on a lifetime of pent up butthurt, misplaced anger, and feelings of persecution. I honestly think he's about half a step away from becoming one of those people who think they're being gang stalked by the mail man.

Those are all ideological hallmarks of a cultural Marxist. I like to call them nu-commies since the old school commies at least were not fat fucks or soy boys.

So basically identical to anyone who unironically identifies with the salt-left of today.

Not necessarily, as many leftycucks, especially the ones in power, have only recently started to experience any sort of adversity in their lives.

I feel like calling Bob a commie is giving him too much credit. We're talking about the kind of person who only has the most shallow, pop culture inspired understanding of anything here.
Leftism is good because Star Trek said so. Rightism is bad because Star Wars said so.

Explain.

I'd argue that there is a significant difference in mentality between the average antifa soyboy and the agenda makers in the upper echelons of the DNC despite nominally fighting for the same cause. The soyboy/fat fuck type does it due to butthurt while the leftist politician does it because he knows he can count on butthurt autists like Bob etc as his voting block.

His ideology is neoliberalism. He's just more blunt about his disdain for everyone who disagrees with him than most modern liberals. And as others have pointed out, he has these sick power fantasies because he's felt like a bullied outsider all his life.

Caring about what movieblob has to say. This fat faggot calls the console wars his personal vietnam. He is a fucking retard with no grasp of reality. With the way America is making a hard turn he isn't going to have a good time.

Authoritarianism isn't inherently right-wing, and liberalism has grown less and less concerned with workers since the 60s or 70s. In America at least, the rise of the New Left marked a shift away from labor/capital/power analysis and toward identity politics.

It's the same reason the bugman/soyboy/numale/whatever neoliberal left loved House of Cards, perennial fantasies about being two-faced Machiavellian alpha sociopath.

Seems like a sjw who is also a supremacist tbh. The failing to qualify as a 21st century human being is like him calling conservatives subhumans. If I were you guys who really know about this dude I would stop reading his twitter that often if you do so, seems unhealthy for the mind.

But the thing was he was the school bully. The old /cow/ threads brought up a bunch of information from his highschool classmates that he was this fat creepy guy people tried to avoid who would push around and bully people smaller than him.

He is a lying hypocrit desperate for attention. Archive his idiocy and when you get a knock out punch like paedophilia, rape, or something like that hammer him home and destroy his life. Take his livelihood, interests, and safety. This faggot has some Nick Bate tier deviency going on in his life somewhere, I can practically smell it.

Modern leftists are supremacists by default.

I know exactly the type. They still always see themselves as the victim. When they hit someone it's "righteous". When someone hits them it's bullying.

You can take one look at the guy and tell he's way too tall to have ever been bullied and it wouldn't surprise me one bit every single gaming mouthpiece like Penny Arcade or whoever were all in the same boat, height regardless.

Bob literally believes the country is run by stereotypical, meat-head, 'dude bro' bullies that go around and beat up innocent non-Whites, and harass women and fags for laughs. In fact, his concept of a bully is something right out of an 80s television show, even though for a long time now it's not usually White Chads that go around harassing other children. He probably doesn't know what true bullying is, and it makes me wonder if he was really bullied at all. People playing DOOM in the 90s probably weren't exactly Chads. Some people forget, or weren't born, but things like gaming and anime were still looked at as childish, or for weirdos in the 90s and early 2000s.

A giant pussy is twice the target.

This is your alpha male feminist ally and incredibly successful intellectuals basement in his mom's house fully furnished rent controled condo in vibrant area.

I actually grew up playing pretty much exactly the same games as Bob. Never much cared for military stuff.

Somebody please post the vietnam.webm from /cow/.

Got this archived somewhere? The threads all fell off the catalog.

I was actually playing call of duty like a month ago and saw a kid with his custom emblem thing saying it's okay to be white. And before you ask yeah I grew up playing online shooters and now I'm 25 years and in a pretty just tier position so I just wanted to do some shit I did during simpler times.

Is that third image a review of his book?

I honest to god can't imagine a single person who played CoD in its heydey being a Obama voter, unless they were either a nigger or one of those "closet gamers" who pretend to hate something as a smokescreen.

Yeah games were better as a teenager, tbh. At least I see kids with MAGA clan tags here and there. Weird thing is like nobody talks online anymore, this generation is a little off or something. I'm not looking for conversation or anything but every lobby had people shooting the shit, trolling, or in game trash talk about who was better than who when I was younger.

You're totally right about chat in games. Even if you didn't have a mic there were always people shooting the shit. Even if it's just a n1 or gg. A lot of servers just had full conversations happening, especially if it was a clan server or if alltalk was on. I don't know why it happened but it's annoying to talk to someone who is clearly a US/EU player that understands English and just get silence.

Why is Holla Forums always so assblasted about this guy? Is it because he's got you nailed, and deep down you fucking know it?

Have you seen this guy? He is a lolcow and a total salt-mine.

This guy is so mentally ill, its practically impossible to place him in the political spectrum. He really hates the right-wing, but strongly identifies as an authoritarian. Has nominally liberal ideals, but looks down on the working class and less intelligent people. Is anti-white, but is seemingly okay with foreigners being turned into second-class citizens to replace the white working class, despite how racist this is. Its comforting to know that this fat fuck would never get a stab in real politics because he'd be hard to work with literally anyone and unable to compromise with any opposing side.

Literally described every single far left person ever you dumbass.

Really? Call of Duty was THE normalfag video game. Someone who buys into the mainstream narrative is likely to have a collection of CoD, Ubisoft and Rockstar open world games, EA sports games, maybe some Halo or Bethesda RPGs if they're on the fringes of normiedom.
Whereas Holla Forums is almost exclusively animeNazis, who like weird nerd shit like Deus Ex.

No one is mad at Movieblob, we just enjoy laughing at him.

No, you could scrape around ED or kiwi and find them though. Jim might have some. I got the vibe he was scouting around for Jim stuff during his "downtime" after he abandoned Internet Aristocrat.

Third image was twitter. Fourth is though.

Holy fuck dude, what fucked format have you wrought?

They either don't talk because they don't have to or they've been burned by thirdworlders and children too much to continue bothering.

Every other word out of this faggots mouth is completely bullshit lacking in any self awareness. When he gets called on it he throws a tempter tantrum before doubling down with the spergotry. He is just smart enough to know when the attention is getting too hot and to duck out for a bit, but he is always stupid enough to go right back to fucking up.

This. It doesn't matter how clearly they speak, if the accent screams third world they are going to say dumb shit, be obnoxious, and talk over everyone. They can understand the language but not conversation. The problem with EU flags is that more and more they are just 3rd world shitskins. I am more likely to respond to a Russian flag than a French flag at this point.

It wouldn't surprise me if a good third or more of European online gaming traffic was from first generation immigrants who are permanent welfare recipients. I remember a documentary about the phenomenon in Germany that has to be at least 4 or 5 years old by this point and there's no way it hasn't gotten worse.

funny, that's the attitude I have to beta males like him, nonwhites and women, yet he would sperg out at me over it
really makes you think

Obnoxious shitskins were a fucking annoyance a decade ago, Turkroach clans trying to beat up people for losing clan wars, Chechens going for outright extortion etc. Can't imagine how bad that shit is nowadays
t. Euro who used to play lots of CS and UT

No shit. These "people" didn't even know what the internet was until Google and Apple used shell companies to practically hand it to them on the taxpayer's dime. If you're curious why someone would do that, look no further than the (((rebellions))) in Egypt and Libya.

You mean this book?
my.mixtape.moe/xlafas.pdf
Couldn't upload it here.

Sign of autism: not being able to concieve that other people lead lifestyles and have motivations other than your own.

The main problem with guys like this is that they WEREN'T bullied at all. Look at the era bob grew up in, and look at his hobbies and ideals. To become a truly healthy person, there's some trauma and reminder fatal responsibiliyu you have to experience in life. People like bob are part of the ever-growing population raised entirely without cortisol or REAL consequences. Just think, exactly how hard would it be to LEGALLY (not including suicide, or getting murdered) end up in a situation where the immediate and only consequence is death? You can't starve yourself to death on the streets because there's food drives galore for the homeless. You don't have to worry about freezing to death in the winter because there are homeless shelters everywhere. Really, you have nothing to worry about.

Just because one don't endure any real hardships doesn't make bullying any less real. I did face bullying as a kid from school and neighbors, even though I was born and raised in a functional family that never had to worry about next day's meal or shit like that. Bob never learned to move on and remained the same embittered mentally-locked child that fantasies about murdering his bullies. This is why he identifies strongly with characters that lash out at their oppressors and he desperately wants to be non-white so that he could be viewed as the "victim". He is a text book school shooter in the making, if he wasn't such faggot about guns.

Why are some anons so assblasted about Trump?

Because they are going to have to go back.

He realizes that's a traditional conservative critique of the left right? Is this guy that retarded?

We all know that right-wing = mental illness.

trumpdrones get the bullet. the working man will win.

The working man is walking dead dumbfuck, at least 80% of the earth's populace is going to be forcefully purged through disease, starvation, and civil war in the coming decades, the survivors will be the upper crust who flee to the hidden bunkers around the globe to wait it out and return to societies to live in cyberpunk dystopias serviced by the machines that replaced you

they're the same people now, thanks elitist identity politics

I was drunk and I slipped on my back porch taking out the garbage. I fell cracked my head open and knocked myself out. When I came to I tried to lean up but passed out. Went on like that most of the night. I finally managed to crawl inside. The next morning the imprint where I fell was a mess of gelatinous blood semi frozen to the porch. Looks like a lot but I was out of it for a day or two and felt weak for a week.

Also my grandma choked on some sticky rice ball thing during some chink festival she was celebrating.

How does it feel to know that both sides of the political spectrum (including most libfaggots) think communism is a fucking joke?

Holla Forums trying to convince people that coalminers and oil roughnecks are bougeogois that need to be destroyed and college students who work at starbucks are the brave strong proleteriat who will tear them down always makes me smile.

Hello Blobite.

He's a bourgeois totalitarian neo-liberal. In other words, a typical Masshole.

Pls be careful user.