What are some RPG games with an expansive character creation and player choices so I can roleplay my favourite...

What are some RPG games with an expansive character creation and player choices so I can roleplay my favourite characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Karpyshyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dragon's Dogma, any Bethesda RPG if you can stand the gameplay on the shittier ones, almost any MMORPG.
inb4 Griffith and Guts shitposting.

It already happened you dolt.

When? No one argues about griffith's objectively good motives anymore.

Dragon's Dogma I can get behind, however Bethesda RPG's are all trash. MMORPG's don't hold the same weight. Thinking about it, Mount&Blade might work if it had good character creation mods.

Dragon's Dogma even has weapons and armor that are supposed to be look like Griffith's and Guts' equipment. Though I think that's console only. Also stop trying to start shit you double nigger.

user a port was made in January.

No I mean the equipment was a console exclusive DLC, I don't think anyone has a made a mod to put it in eiher.

He means the equipment is console exclusive.

No, it was not DLC, it was already included in the base game (hell, the first release of the base version of the console game, even, just to give an idea of how blatant the berserk influences are).

Honestly I think Dragon Age: Origins is kinda overlooked in this regard. I know Bioware gets a justly deserved bad-rap these days but Origins was pretty damn good as far as determining your own fate.

Not as deeply philosophical choices as in KOTOR 2 but still choices that make you pause/have an effect on the world around you from your companions to the over-all state of the world.

As I said, there's not much to start anyways.
Will have to look into replaying DD;DA though, might go full autism and look up perfect sliders.

How is the gameplay even? I've never seen actual gameplay related to Dragon gay. And can I kill the homos?

When Origin came out we had roughly 500000000 threads on Holla Forums about how everyone wanted to fuck half the cast of that game, especially Alistair.
So weird compared to modern Holla Forums, almost two completely opposide userbases.

Gameplay is pretty bad to say the least, clunky, cramped, and slow. BUT it has blood magic which is pretty cool.

The game is definitely worth a play if you enjoy good character development and plot twists.

Probably because Bioware went to the shitter after EA. I remember going to Gamestop 3 years ago and buying this game for $5 bucks because the cashier said it was good. I fell in love with Bioware after that, said to see them fall so far.

Leliana is bae 100% and always

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Karpyshyn

When I did my noble human run I made every possible choice away from the Gray Wardens because I thought chasing down the bastards who screwed over my family would be more fitting

But nooo, no matter what you choose you end up giving up revenge (for now) and joining the Wardens

If you didn't join the Wardens you'd have no political power whatsoever and wouldn't even be able to get an audience in order to get revenge.

Say the truth young man, did you play any bioware game?

Nah I haven't, my opinion is based merely off what others shitpost. It's why I'm torrenting the game as we speak, I rather form my own opinion.

Nah I haven't, my opinion is based merely off what others shitpost. It's why I'm torrenting the game as we speak, I rather form my own opinion.

Go ahead and play Icewind Dale or Icewind Dale 2. You create your entire party at the outset in those games. I believe you can also add your own portraits.

I meant more as in the character creator, I haven't played many RPGs with meaningful choices.