Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten...

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

Attached: PROD-The-street-pastors-and-police-outside-Club-Crush-Oakengateeds.jpg (810x539, 61.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h5zVd
archive.is/HEqoZ
image.ibb.co/jKstOS/IMG_20130818_WA0000.jpg
truepundit.com/saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talals-ex-wife-tells-orgies-underage-girls-drugs-bangladeshi-children-traded-sex-slaves/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
archive.fo/5cGGD
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/367806/Shocking-toll-of-child-victims-in-biggest-UK-sex-grooming-ring-reaches-80
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437252/Twelve-men-repeatedly-gang-raped-abused-vulnerable-teenage-schoolgirl-saw-utterly-worthless-jailed-total-140-YEARS.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36526128
bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36490958
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohomo'd
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
standard.co.uk/news/crime/detectives-investigating-50-very-serious-child-grooming-sex-cases-in-london-9103637.html
somersetlive.co.uk/men-swindon-dorset-charged-child-sexual/story-27689671-detail/story.html
archive.is/MAL1F#selection-1525.1-1525.69
archive.is/9huki#selection-1905.0-1905.72
archive.is/gaJuR
archive.is/mklb6
express.co.uk/news/uk/662143/Children-sexually-exploited-council-taxi-drivers-South-Ribble-Lancashire-rotherham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
archive.is/UJ5XI#selection-2693.0-2697.350
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/overviewofviolentcrimeandsexualoffences
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-188906/Rapes-rise-violent-crime-soars.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rapes-increase-13-record-police-england-wales-nca-since-2015-sexual-crimes-assaults-a7707221.html
theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/13/reported-rapes-in-england-and-wales-double-in-five-years
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-546809/Is-political-correctness-stopping-police-ending-misery-teenage-sex-slaves.html
uloz.to/!yqqmbEtXbovs/martin-seller-1984-london-pdf
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/83koyt/britains_worst_ever_child_grooming_scandal
archive.is/ZGP1B
archive.is/qAgj5
archive.is/0Ma7Q
archive.is/8OPeR
archive.is/EQwyF
archive.is/jIP7d
archive.is/bnx1F
archive.is/oHSpF
archive.is/W2O2S
archive.is/vkaB8
archive.is/5I16d
archive.is/FbwtN
archive.is/sFAlt
archive.is/wHvPz
archive.is/5GQcM
archive.is/GMUSx
archive.is/wo1wg
archive.is/AgWuG
archive.is/mQO9i
archive.is/6sX2y
archive.is/wFyHb
archive.is/UoeMd
archive.is/CEZAq
archive.is/CVwLl
archive.is/2jgSv
archive.is/JbuPv
archive.is/Ndaxr
archive.is/CXveN
archive.is/4Ebb5
hooktube.com/watch?v=BbdNgbCOq_s
archive.is/bDLya
countries-ofthe-world.com/countries-of-asia.html
steemit.com/britannia/@voxxe/britannia-rise-now
counterjihadreport.com/2016/08/28/stephen-coughlin-yes-the-truth-may-constitute-hate-speech/
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238
archive.fo/Jh8RT
archive.fo/qFqwI
archive.fo/ghIyB
mostintolerantreligion.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/muslim-rape-gangs-target-sikh-girls-in-united-kingdom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1463366907644.jpg (576x416, 36.18K)

Timeline

The scale of the abuse uncovered in Telford – population 170,000 – is feared to be the most brutal and long-running of all.

The Rotherham toll was put at 1,500 – but that was in a community of 260,000.

Attached: cartoon.jpeg (1024x493, 94.21K)

Must've been Japanese or Koreans

Don't worry guys, I am sure the MSM will pick this up and this will be the event that finally wakes British people up to change things around!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58.71K)

Like part and parcel.

*laughs in lapist*

Attached: d30614d011fb40a49c2ddc3fcbfb46bb15f1c6918b23652639c1d86af248c29e.png (700x520, 507.08K)

Most of the bongs don't believe the first word of their own national anthem let alone their imports invaders, so aren't too different from their Swedish cousins in cuck level abandonment of their heritage and customs.

Hey thisll wake the people up,and,itll be a huge talking point like Rotherham right? I mean so much came from that.

Learn to OP, faggot. Fucking eye cancer.

Hang every cop.

Attached: antirape protest laws roth.jpg (654x1119 454.07 KB, 664.42K)

So are they going to actually do something about it this time?

Attached: rotherham.jpg (528x766 520.54 KB, 140.76K)

Of course, they will stamp out online hate and bigotry

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168 106.67 KB, 110.33K)

I'm ashamed to have even a little British ancestry.

Just got off the phone with Theresa May. She said she's horrified by these reports, and to stop them going forward she's going to need control of the internet. These Nazi outrages will not be allowed to continue, and Britain expects every man, woman, and miscellaneous to do their duty. Report hate speech now.

Yes, because it isn't like all white nations are controlled and turn blind eyes to these types of things.

Who has the archive for Facebook asking questions about pedos?

Because IIRC they weren't doing it in America, Facebook was doing that in the UK.

Perfect bot post.

You fell for the bait.

This isn't news, brits have known about gangs raping children for a good decade. They aren't allowed to report on it.

This thread is being logged and reported to GCHQ for hate crimes. All IPs are being logged and traced. Expect visits from your local agents. Okay thankyou.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 75.69K)

Fucking hell brits, get your shit together and kill your local minister of truth.

Get brit/pol/ on this shit
Why hasn't this happened yet

Attached: 1400 children.png (624x810, 437.7K)

Attached: brti carto.jpg (690x514 324.93 KB, 412.54K)

Note that "asian" in Britain includes south asian/indian/pakistani/middle eastern and various other ethnicities that other countries wouldn't call asian.
Names of the 18-strong Newcastle gang.

Brit/pol/ are civic nat cucks. At least they were when they left to make their own board.

Of course this happened in another town besides Rotheram (and other "minor" incidences across other towns). The root of the problem is all over that island, not just located in a single place.
This is why I get so infuriated with leftists who say "well it's just once example".
"Anti-racism" and brown people protectionism is everywhere you go in Britain, everywhere in the West.
Jews + bribed politicians and lawmen + white guilty sheep + brown people + defenseless white girls= rape, rape, rape, abuse, grooming, trafficking, killing every SINGLE time. It is not a theory, it is a guarantee. Gravity is a theory, shitskins raping the children of white guilty liberals is an indesputable universal law.

What kind of emotion should one be feeling right now? Rage, sadness, regret, frustration… If nothing cathartic happens soon at least I can rest assured these defective white genes will not survive the great replacement. That these traitors and weaklings will die off or be absorbed by the brown horde, and one day we will rise again like a phoenix as we slough off the ashes of the dregs of our race. May these betrayers suffer eternally.

Attached: 1520132487396.gif (500x281, 926.56K)

dont be so intolerant tbh its their culture

We have freedom of speech over here, faggot

Attached: 1432189630866.jpg (1162x850, 202.87K)

Better bring back up faggot, I have an unlicensed spoon.

lol nigga
people in your country have been sued and arrested for speaking out against muslims
wake up nigger
and do something about your soon to be shithole country

British prisons need to be taken back by white nationalist skinheads. You take back the prisons then you take back the streets. You get into prison by taking back the streets.

Yeah? Show me cases. I will quote exactly what those people said on a forum and I won't do it behind a VPN so for any glow in the darks, they have easy access.

go ahead, give me some sauce

Attached: 1440046884726.jpg (400x264, 31.24K)

poms are truly worse than abbos

Didn't some woman from Britain First get sentenced last week for posting a video of of the trial for 3 muslim rapists? I know she has a prison sentence.

>archive.is/h5zVd
Verified that they don't give af about your freedom of speech
So then…
>archive.is/HEqoZ
wake up nigdick

I've never stepped foot in Britain and I'm an American you morons.

Attached: 1432630421052.jpg (3112x2338, 2.01M)

Couldn’t be any further from the truth, it was for the exact opposite reason that the splendid isolation was declared. Maybe you are thinking of halfchan.

Remember: report hate speech.

Attached: 1035.jpg (543x235, 52.86K)

WTF IS GOING ON IN THE UK??

Keep waiting, we have more time than you. The math doesn’t lie.

Attached: asian.jpg (800x480, 60.77K)

Obliviously this happens in all 1st worlds but why is the UK so prevalent in this? Or is the other countries just as bad?

It's this bad in the UK because the UK government is run by child-fucking evil faggots who like to be spanked, and the Arabfags who oblige them are backed by Saudi money. The Jews who populate the City of London like this arrangement very much, so nothing will ever, ever change. Also, the Britfags have gone farther down the road than most in the muh-racism propaganda horseshit, so you can't say boo to the dune coons.

The British IOTBW needs to just be "Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford" on plain paper, nothing else.

People say Sweden is bad but from everything I read and hear the UK seems much worse. The Swedish police deal with their rapists most of the time, even if it's a slap on the wrist, but the UK police will not only not bother to make any arrests but they'll threaten the victims with accusations of racism.

Sweden does retarded stuff like putting black people in important positions of power. What they do makes them seem worse than they actually are. In fact, their major cities are still majority white, unlike Britain with London, which is no longer racially or culturally British in any real way. In reality, Britain is collapsing way faster and more chaotically than Sweden. Britain in way more screwed, in comparison. England is, without doubt, the most ruined, being the epicentre of the multiculti transformation currently happening. Don't fall for the Swede cuck memes; they may look like faggots but they aren't as bad as we think. Suffice to say, Britain may be the most completely fucked place in all of Europe.

bots get it first on DOTR

Every European nation puts niggers in power. Even Italy has some nigress senator or some shit. Many of them are just window dressings but the ideology is still the same.

This guy has been grooming girls for the dubai royal family. he grooms fresh english meat personally rapes them then takes them to dubai for orgies

Abdul Qadir Al Kaylani
citizen : United States of America
Resident : Dubai
born in : Amman Jordan
Wife : Dinara from Kyrgyzstan

copy of document cannot post image over tor
image.ibb.co/jKstOS/IMG_20130818_WA0000.jpg

WTF Britain? What happened to being a fucking badass? Seriously?
What the fuck happened? I remember meeting a couple of Royal Marines that would of pulled one of those motherfuckers inside out by reaching down their throat and grabbing their asshole.
Now all I hear about is "bin that knife" and rag head rampages.

You poor bastards are better off just starting over. All that fucking tradition hasn't done shit for you.
Maybe help with the new white ethno state in Africa.

To me, Sweden seems to take feminism just as seriously as multiculti, so when a woman gets raped by a brown man it's still seen as a heinous crime since they genuinely believe in feminism. In a strange way, radical feminism has almost helped them not to become the ultimate cuckolds (though they are as close as you can get).
The Brits have got the narrative lock, stock, and barrel. They make no compunctions over feminism when a shitskin rapes their own, because they understand that multicultural is a higher priority than white women. It's all about replacing the native white Europeans. While feminism used for that purpose, nothing is more effective than literally letting your young women get fucked by packs of feral invaders.

Swedes are just goofy and stupid and genuinely buy into all the ridiculous propaganda, the most ridiculous. They seem like clowns in this regard.
But Brits… they're just ready and waiting to be replaced by niggers ad pakis. They'll take whatever blows by whatever means so long as in the end their race is subjugated.

Britain really is the lolcow of countries

you mean on top of Sweden right?

It's kinda terrifying.

There's not exactly a lot of hiding possible here - only a total political overhaul would do anything.

Attached: 1515644018217.png (800x542, 289.81K)

Look for the Freeemasons. There's always some masonic cops that cover these things up for one of their brothers-in-kike.

Good idea.

Similar things in Saudi Arabia

truepundit.com/saudi-prince-al-waleed-bin-talals-ex-wife-tells-orgies-underage-girls-drugs-bangladeshi-children-traded-sex-slaves/

Holla Forums thinks this story is good news but in itself it is covering up the Rotherham event which had a much higher total number of victims than 1,000.
And these are just two areas.
EVERY CITY IN THE UK HAS SIMILAR GANGS AND SIMILAR ACTIVITIES WHICH HAVE GONE ON FOR DECADES
EVERY BRITISH POLICE FORCE IS COMPLICIT IN COVERING THE CRIMES OF MUSLIMS
Even if you kill EVERY MUSLIM CONNECTED TO THE ABUSES you would still be left with the Whites and KIKES who enabled it to continue and granted protection to the perpetrators.

At what point do you begin to hate the population for doing nothing instead of the muds doing the raping?

Attached: 03C86AAA-D6BC-474A-9B24-CC5C79A6A6DB.jpeg (255x251, 33.77K)

It's a little more than "some" in the UK. The police force is the enforcement arm of the modern masons.
Even in one small Scottish city there have been 3 or 4 cases of schools and children's homes turning out to be historic hubs of sexual abuse. One of the most brutal was run by nuns. When they killed a child they would just bury it in the grounds of the building. Row upon row of little skeletons are being found - accidentally dug up during modernizations and development after the institutions sold off their land for housing schemes.
The entire island (and beyond - Jersey, Guernsey) is rotten to the core.

Most of them don't even know. They're so isolated from the truth.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

Yes goy, blame your own people, not the zogbots, feminists, leftists and jews covering for the perps.
The public didn't know about it.
The BNP tried to tell them way before the story was eventually and reluctantly published by the MSM. Nick Griffin and Mark Collett were both charged with hate crimes for publishing a story about the Muslim sex gangs.
The end result of the case was a ruling that the BNP be broken open to admission by non-Whites, essentially destroying the last ethnonationalist political party in the UK.

The trial served as a warning to anyone else who might want to speak out about what was happening.
Brits live under a kike totalitarian regime, how dare you blame the victim.

archive.fo/5cGGD

Attached: uk_hate_crime.jpg (764x2519, 578.5K)

It's a funny headline because the cops are the freemasons. Pretty much all British cops are masons.

seems the line in the sand has already been drawn, bucko

Reminds me, the kike rat who infiltrated the BNP and provided evidence for Griffin and Collett to be charged, eventually causing the party to be opened to shitskins, was never traced.
We still don't know who he actually is. Maybe investigations should be reopened in light of much more robust intel gathering capabilities we have these days?
Here's the documentary for any young anons or foreign WN interested in the recent history of British WN and why we have no WN party.

They don't list the race of the victims, do they?

Pic related for (You).

Attached: IMG_20130818_WA0000[1].jpg (800x600, 88.63K)

Probably not "Asian"

It's that moment when you realize the inquisitions were for a good reason.
The same way McCarthyism was actually right.
And Kennedy was assassinated by the same sonsabitches.
Tolerance is the enemy.

Attached: An_auto-da-fé_of_the_Spanish_Inquisition_and_the_execution_o_Wellcome_V0041892.jpg (3089x2399, 4.6M)

Well, I've been repeatedly saying that if anyone wants to fuck with me over the Constitution or generally try to intimidate my ass, to take a run at me, and I've been around a long time.

The truth is that most people are pussies, including feds in Rottenchild's pocket. Why do you think they do hoaxes all the time? These amateurs know damn well that if they brush up against real resistance, they could fucked up fast. Why do you think they target children and the defenseless. They are pussies.

They rely on bluepills for defense, which is the gayest thing you could possibly do.

Fuck that. Start illegally notifying the public you fucking Britnigger cucks.

LOOK AT THIS POST

The English foreword to Hexenhammer actually explains this. The inquisitors were battling a sort of proto-bolshevism which hid behind witchcraft.
Much like Wicca is a cover for radical feminism.
Will post the excerpt if I can find it.

McCarthy was right. There were numerous spies later caught by the Venona project.

If law enforcement refuses to do anything for decades while arresting anyone speaking against immigration aren't you far past the point of peaceful solutions?

Attached: Erika - get the rope.png (773x950, 294.52K)

"Asian"

Attached: Telford_Raiders.jpg (678x641, 141.42K)

Most law enforcement doesn't refuse to do anything. It's a handful of masonic rats. The boys in blue (blue lodge) that cover these things up.

Really?
Sarcasm is shitposting?
I'm glad I got that out of my system back on halfchan.
Keep up the good work mods…

COME AT ME FAGGOT
I'm behind 7 proxies.

petrol mixed with Styrofoam in a metal bowl would be a good solution

Rage

Attached: 662546c3e530e36452125d8a6a371262211fe5d6a7f164507b031826169cf8eb.jpg (1095x730, 188.41K)

MAKE IT HAPPEN

You have to look to know.
It's like "if you don't redpill at this point, you are something not human."
There is little hand holding at this stage.

I get that there are still low i.q. people who don't want to rock the boat. But who are they?
The fucking world is being overrun by pedo sick fucks and low i.q. fucks saying "well, its good for my retirement fund."
Fuck.
This.
Shit.

Reading this makes you realise this is a battle between good and evil.

Jesus Fucking Christ Britiain!

Attached: 1378258244110.png (214x187, 44.14K)

You can shove the data right under peoples noses and they will refuse to acknowledge it because it 'must' be wrong.

they'd only want him if he was fresh out the manger m8

You know, if I were Oriental (and NO, the word "Oriental" is not a slur, go fuck yourself), I would be outraged that the media is purposefully blurring the distinctions between shitskin sand-niggers and everyone else with the use of the word "Asian," because it usually is interpreted as Oriental.

I've noticed that people from the Orient are very like whites, in that they don't make a huge deal about whatever word is used as a designation for themselves, and I can only assume it is for the same reason, that they aren't ashamed of who they are, so any word used to describe their race can't really be made to insult them.
But in this case, the MSM itself is trying to lump a shameful group in with them, and that is more of a lying smear than any casually-flung moniker.

In b4 "well, technically, everyone not from Africa is "asian…"

Attached: JapPrincess.jpg (456x810, 66.83K)

Of course, it “must” because otherwise they would live a lie.

The consequences of admitting the truth are so horrible, they couldn’t sleep a night. It is not only the horrific crimes, but also what that signifies for them self; they are branded cattle for the slaughter.

Just imagine you wake up one day in a facility were all indicators are showing that at the end of the hall there is abattoir wait for you. You are not alone, there are masses of people and all are pushing you into the direction of the slaughter. Scary, isn’t it?

You would think it would be an impetus to finally push back.
You know, get your guns and…

…oh.
Never mind…

The blood of those dead girls is on their hands.

Attached: 300% Mad.jpg (500x738, 71.7K)

kek

S-see, goys!! It's totally NOT a race problem! T-ther's a honkey, right there!
See!?!

Yeah, Amercans are heading for the hills like the Taliban. No place is safe for the infiltrators. Only last week they rammed a dump truck full of explosives into a hotel and proceed to kill every foreigner they encounter within…

…you know they don’t do that.

Battles are won with the mind.

The term "grooming" must be changed into something that reflects reality better.

What's needed, are IRA style attacks on British police stations. A blitz over a weekend then the politicians and jews will be wide open for wholesale slaughter. After that, you finish off with the pakis and niggers and the country is reborn. Two, three weeks. The EU, UN etc would still be having their first meeting about it. You get the majority of the military onside… it's a go.

Wicca is pretty much a British invention.

Being armed is a huge psychological advantage for a nation's population.
People with guns are not afraid to start trouble, and they don't fear their government.

In the end, if the government is determined to destroy you, then what do you have to lose in taking a few goy-golem cops out, as you go? Make THEM suffer, as they've made you and YOUR family suffer (if you work for the enemy, you ARE the enemy).

And if any of these shit-colored scum touches your daughter, you also have the power to wipe them and their families out, in one beautiful bloodbath of outrage…right down to their turd-babies.
Sure, the cops will come for you…but they'll all still be dead.
Armed is unquestionably better.

Attached: EmmaPussy.jpg (460x637, 54.61K)

Cool plan faggot, now organize that without getting picked up by the surveillance state, thrown into a muslim dominated prison and then committing suicide via strikes to the back of your head and hanging yourself from the rafters.

They certainly should not have things made easy for them.
It's all about cost and investment.

If it starts costing kikes/traitors too much be treasonous then it's more likely they'll change their ways.
To put it mildly.

People have done so in the past.
As for prison…
Why would you allow them to take you alive in the first place?

Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

HOLY SHIT, MINDFUCKERY!

You just made me realise that this game is not "just" a story, its about britains future!
They are so utterly refusing of living a lie, that they will go to drug themselves in the future just to forget this current timeline!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104.12K)

If Trump doesn't talk about this I'm going to be pissed and also suspicious. Trump better tweet about this.

We need an active chan investigation thread similar to the pizzagate ones

Every single last UK girl and boy will all be raped and they will do nothing.

Nuke the UK.

Fuck them.

I don't live there so I can't start any shit.

If I did I'd fucking arm myself and go where the muslims live and firebomb their houses and gun them down.

I'd livestream the whole thing too.

I wish I lived somewhere this shit happens just so I could show the world what a real man is.

The UK has no real men.

I legit turn that anglo girls all the time because of how disgusted I am with anglos.

Dutch master race reporting in btw.

Once you go blackpill you never go back :^)

Attached: cataclysm.png (643x960, 634.75K)

Here's my effort. I used the same font as those Keep Calm posters that normalfags love.

Attached: A6-telford.png (1240x1754, 54.89K)

Nobody should be posting bare IP on here anyways. We should actually make it a rule to ban people who aren't using proxy and request they use proxy.

pastas didn't seem to accept it as well as swedes did

Attached: kyenge.PNG (795x527, 871.97K)

Fucking gooks!

Attached: rotherham-asian-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 94.59K)

Somehow I get the impression that at least England is more of a lost cause than even Sweden. At least some Swedish cops and a non-negligible portion of the population have spoken against the insanity, some even joined full blown far-right movements.

The Brits seem so stuck up in their delusion of grandeur that would rather embrace Sharia Police state as a vital part of their Imperial culture and historical anti-continental struggle than start to admit they were jewed into being literally raped out of existence.

No question, but how many of that armed citizen do perceive the government as their enemy? Some fringe groups do.
While in Afghanistan everyone, not just Talibs, knows their government are nothing but bunch of corrupt stooges serving alien masters.

That is a big, crucial difference.

Hmm, no, they do fear the government. They have hope, to get away, this time. They like their relative comfort, like the pigs in the pen. They maybe don’t even value their wives and daughters that much. Otherwise they would not opt for their earthly possessions and their freedom instead of honour, which is a word for an assembly of values. Yeah shitskins do all things crazy, but at least they care. Western people are so demoralised, they pretend “to be above that”, be a cynic and sophisticated, just in order not to admit of being a little intimidated coward.

There is a psychological war fought against western people, by their own government. The mind is the battlefield and guns will be used after the mind is won.

Because they don’t do it that way. Like the farmer is not going to the field and spraying the cows with bullets. He is herding them, guide them to the transport and at their final destination they are individualized, alone, then they are culled.

The government doesn’t run around and do a gun confiscation. You are not allowed full automatic weapons, they are no longer produced, bump-stocks, silencer, magazines, certain ammunition …
You die the death of thousand cuts.

Yeah, but it is no panacea. Gun wont do the necessary work.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
You brit cucks better get your shit together, if this shit happened in my country pakis would start getting their shit kicked on the sides walks it probably already does in sydney, which is a shithole

Attached: ALL OF MY FUCKING HATE rage anger.png (780x1790, 1.35M)

"HEHEH STOOPID BRITS LOOK WOT u'VE DONE" While your country america and the rest of the western world is heading the same way. Albeit a lot slower, we're all heading down the same path together, it'd be better to come together as a group rather than allow ourselves to be D&C'd and separate.

I would love to hear where you got those numbers user, but it sounds like you're talking out of your arse
However i wouldn't be surprised if britcucks put out fake statistics to stop people immigrating here, considering how shit your government is
The british empire fell when the monarchy bowed to US demands, you're just a nation of cucks, much like sweden

Attached: smile smug happy glad ika shinryaku musume.jpg (1279x719, 107.56K)

when are the british going to fight so we can pilgrimage there to join them in the cleansing

guess whos fucking fault that is?
When one country falls to cuckoldry, those cucks think others can as well

You have no idea just how bad the problem is here downunder.
Wasn't there a rape dungeon for young boys for ritualistic purposes discovered recently here?
That's just the start of it.

Attached: sonic-semite.jpg (218x255, 28.27K)

dubs of hope?

I think your thinking of that florida school, but we do have paedophiles that operate but they're generally mostly interested in incest and don't bother attacking schools but instead live in remote communities deep in the country
However we' did have a fuckton of paedophiles in the 60-90's, which was also due mass immigration and fucking priests
https://
latest (dot) com/2015/02/children-hunted-killed-trying-escape-rape-dungeon-notorious-florida-boys-school/

Rapists on the other hand are starting pretty young now days
https://
thewest (dot) com.au/news/crime/boy-to-face-perth-childrens-court-with-rape-of-eight-year-old-ng-b88392641z

Attached: Bateman dubs bait.png (880x1262, 996.16K)

POSTER WITH MEGA SAUCES INCLUDED

Attached: rotherham-doc-pack.png (2479x3508, 330.41K)

It's thanks to Jews at the core. They're the ones pushing all this shit. We've all been going downhill for a long time now and like the other user said we all started our descent at roughly the same time, except certain countries are going at it a lot faster.

Regional specific articles;-

1 Newcastle:
- dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/367806/Shocking-toll-of-child-victims-in-biggest-UK-sex-grooming-ring-reaches-80
2 Bradford:
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437252/Twelve-men-repeatedly-gang-raped-abused-vulnerable-teenage-schoolgirl-saw-utterly-worthless-jailed-total-140-YEARS.html
3 Oxford:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36526128
4 Oxford:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-36490958
5 Calderdale:
- bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
6 Oxford:
- telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
7 Keighley:
- thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
8 Rochdale:
- telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
9 Bristol:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
10 Telford:
- shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/

11 Birmingham:
- birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
12 Wycombe:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
13 Harrow:
- getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker-imran-shabbir-6240834
14 Bury:
- manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
15 Stevenage:
- thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
16 Burton:
- derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
17 Chesham:
- bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
18 Leeds:
- yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
19 Blackburn:
- itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
20 Blackpool:
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

21 Preston:
- lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
22 Nelson:
- pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
23 London:
- dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
24 Barking:
- standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
25 Derby:
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
26 Peterborough:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
27 Bradford:
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
28 Bristol:
- bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
29 Coventry:
- express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
30 Bolton:
- theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/

31 Middlesbrough:
- thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
32 Aylsebury:
- bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
33 Halifax:
- halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
34 London:
- standard.co.uk/news/crime/detectives-investigating-50-very-serious-child-grooming-sex-cases-in-london-9103637.html
35 Somerset:
- somersetlive.co.uk/men-swindon-dorset-charged-child-sexual/story-27689671-detail/story.html
36 Telford:
- archive.is/MAL1F#selection-1525.1-1525.69
37 Bradford:
- archive.is/9huki#selection-1905.0-1905.72
38 Rotherham:
- archive.is/gaJuR
39 Rotherham:
- archive.is/mklb6
40 Lancashire:
- express.co.uk/news/uk/662143/Children-sexually-exploited-council-taxi-drivers-South-Ribble-Lancashire-rotherham

Wikipedia entries:
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

In 2016 alone the UK saw:
+22% rape
+19% sexual assault
+31% child sexual assalt
+51% child sexual grooming
- archive.is/UJ5XI#selection-2693.0-2697.350
-
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/overviewofviolentcrimeandsexualoffences

Rapes rise as violent crime soars:
- dailymail.co.uk/news/article-188906/Rapes-rise-violent-crime-soars.html
Rapes recorded by police in England and Wales increases 13% since 2015:
- independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rapes-increase-13-record-police-england-wales-nca-since-2015-sexual-crimes-assaults-a7707221.html
Reported rapes in England and Wales double in four years:
- theguardian.com/society/2016/oct/13/reported-rapes-in-england-and-wales-double-in-five-years
Is political correctness stopping police ending the misery of the teenage sex slaves?:
- dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-546809/Is-political-correctness-stopping-police-ending-misery-teenage-sex-slaves.html

but at least nobody called me racist

What about Poland?
They're are more slavic than western but they don't seem to be following the degenerate trend

Someone needs to archive this stuff, and not on archive.is, that ones compromised
We need anons archiving on as many sites as possible, facts are pretty much the only possible ability we have to fight against this corruption, if you brits lose those then what do you have left?

Attached: pol fighting isis.png (872x731, 620.03K)

Boy do I wish I saved that webm. Granted they're doing better in some situations but they're just as bad.
John Abraham Godson I'll see if I can find the webm but it was essentially a 5 minute long webm of a compliation of based blacks and based diversity

I'm just feeling blackpilled nowadays. How can this shit ever be reversed?

Attached: 6dc8743c692b3b7a9ba7c9f74166bd55e80e62acf9c383224df5aeb006afab02.png (500x500, 19.96K)

I really feel that there is another underlying reason behind the refusal to bring these cunts to justice.

If you read the news reports, they openly say that these girls are not just being abused, but also sold and prostituted. I would bet my left nut that there are plenty of high ups in the police, judiciary, aristocracy, social services, members of occultic practitioners who are dipping their wicks with these kids who are being supplied by these paki pimps, and they would do anything to prevent this information getting out.

Many police officers will have to be lined up and shot, along with their superiors. Their families too. Politicians, Judges, Mayors, Lobbyists, Counselors, everyone who was complicit. When it all collapses, we need to target families for violent reprisals. Anyone who was supporting white genocide should be forced to watch their lineage obliterated before their very eyes.

I try not to give into wrath, I try to always find a constructive outlet for my rage, but when I read shit like this, I can't even describe the anger. Is shooting even enough for these people? I honestly find myself thinking about disembowelment, the Blood Eagle, drawing and quartering, all of that shit. It's not enough for what's been done. It can never be enough.

Can i post here?

Attached: martin_01.jpg (992x1404, 205.55K)

Ok. Looks like it works. I was permabanned on 4chan becouse talking about pizzagate. That mean spreading CP for their mods. I did not upload any images. Fuckins assholes. Well. Looks like this Holla Forums will be my new home from now. How you doing guys. I made these poster for Martin yesterday but can't post it there. They change my 3 day ban to permaban. This place look like copy of my loved Holla Forums anyway. Thanks god.

Attached: martin_02.jpg (992x1404, 177.72K)

Europeans are pussy fight fools. These kafir are depraved only money on the mind and we will enslave them and their daughters until their countries belong to The Caliphate.

Don't forget the scaphism, lad. If I found out about this practice only after I had tortured my nemesises to death, I would never forgive myself.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1200x1200 602.12 KB, 602.12K)

This is link for pdf.
uloz.to/!yqqmbEtXbovs/martin-seller-1984-london-pdf

I am guy behind Traini posting. If you seen it yet. Anyway. Missing flags but so far looks pretty similar here as on 4chan. I will use to this place.

Attached: terminator_genisys_3.JPG (1920x1080, 183.72K)

you have to go back

Attached: go back to the shadow.gif (245x156, 628.32K)

Pretty sure one day British elites will just convert to Religion of Cuck™. Why not? Many advantages. Can be Kangz, own slaves and have BASED Sharia laws. No one can oppose your political position as you literally follow Gods will, every objection and argument you stop with "I am right because God said so", so much better than tap dancing to please election plebs.

Attached: Arabia.gif (750x1072, 675.56K)

good idea but needs some improvement
BUMP

I did not post that pic anywhere yet you retard. I can't go back. If i could. I would not go here. Thank you for warm welcome.

It's not the U.S. government's problem, nor do they have any power over Brit laws.
This IS the white race's problem, however, and that cuts across all borders.
Our kin are being abused, if we can pressure our government over here to put pressure on their government, to at least allow some freedom of speech, for chrissakes, then we should do so.
It was done to the U.S.S.R. in Reagan's administration, and it's sad we'd have to do this for where previously free European countries, but it still needs done.

I hate what's happening to our people on the other side of the ocean, and I know they feel the same about our problems here.
Now is the time for mutual support, we need to come together and refuse the Jew D&C bullshit.

White European Kafir who convert to Religion of Cuck™ are still considered infidels and recieve the same kind of death that any filthy white infidel pig will. Accept your death.

Looks like a wanted poster

Kind a true. I used to do this kind a poster on 4chan and correct it by respons from anons. Not sure if i will be able to so same shit here. Will post it regular board about Seller. I just tried if i could even post here at all. I am just a newfag here. Have mercy.

Attached: martin_02.jpg (992x1404 177.72 KB, 205.55K)

You 4niggers have no manners.

…lose their white card and join the traitors in the same grave.

Did not even know this place exist honestly.
Until today. So you are super nice to each other here or what? 4 years in past i was not even on 4chan so could hardly be here at all. I would go back if i could.

First laugh of the day!

At this moment, I feel for the brits the same I feel for swedes, the're at the exact same level.

Look like i should just lurk on 4chan instead wasting my time here. Good luck to all britcucks.

Looking into demographics data, there are around ~8000 girls aged 7-15 in Telford, that means 1 in 8 girls of the whole city were reported raped.

Satans plan. Creepy. Maybe somebody should notice. 1 in 8 is not rare.

Asian

Attached: ac6b19e9c89e93df9a8d5696422c2c2b803409686f51e1c7f5395aa85f8ab4d6.png (544x567, 515.28K)

Too be fair Australia is full of Yugos, Greeks, Assyrians and similar wogs that won't take shit from kebabs so I am not sure how much of the credit you can get for that.

Indeed they would be second class muslims though fact: there is more second class not arabian muslims in the world than first class arabian muslims. Brits will just join this club of second class.

But m8 how many were eviscerated, skinned, and chopped up for kebab meat like before?

just stop

Cant trust police to protect you yanks are smart to keep their guns

Can I get some proof on this, please?

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society. -Aristotle

"pizzagate isn't real"

My ass.

Attached: hillary_podesta_satanism_ben_garrison.jpg (640x541, 100.27K)

Don't worry. I will. Fuck your country. Not going to go visit this shitchan again. Enjoy to be replaced by muslims.

No one gives a fuck, paid shill.

where were their parents?
really running out of sympathy for these retards

Parents don't have necessary instruments to control their kids.

they should

What about it? Can you specify your question, I can't for the love of it decipher what you want to know. Pole here.

Indeed. What should we propose to help Britain? I'll try.

1. First every underage should carry mandatory smartphone with state approved software package. Can't turn off or take battery out. Parents and cops can always check location and what kids doing via online application.
2. Parents should be able to set allowed, restricted and prohibited areas on the map for their children. If kids violate this rules it would automatically rise alarm, children protection agents dispatching to detain kids. So kids can't enter dangerous ghettos etc.
3. Police should have special detectors (like radar speed gun) that can check if kid on the street is not carrying his smartphone, so they can detain him/her, identify and transfer them to parents. Thus kids would not be able avoid parental geo control
4. Prohibit use of the cash money for underage. No business should take payments from kids in cash. Only online banking via aforementioned smartphone. Parents (and cops) would be able to check kids expenditures, detect negative tendencies (additional income spent on unhealthy things etc) and control them via parental control options in banking. For risk groups, young female i think cash ban should be extended to 25-28 years old.

Did i do well?

Attached: 070C.jpg (600x700, 34.22K)

we have a smartass here >>>/reddit/

Threadly reminder that literally every middle Eastern person in Britain is a realist who just hasn't been arrested yet, and literally every city without exception is a grooming hub for white children that just hasn't been expressed yet.

Underage slut detected.

Shit slinging aside. What is wrong with my propositions? With such system kids physically could not deviate from the pass "school-road-home" and come into interaction with groomers. No more booze night sleepovers.

how about just making it legal to physically constrain/punish your kids
no need for something unnecessarily complicated

That police is a client of the pimps.

Needs an ellipse or something like "where next?" or "when do you stop this happening?" at the end, to point out that these are only the uncovered cases.
So:

Get some stickers printed and put them at eye level in every pub bathroom.

It’s brits being brits. They truly are the jews of the white race.

Here's reddits take on it, if you care to wade into that cesspool.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/83koyt/britains_worst_ever_child_grooming_scandal

Notice how the majority of them will blame the police, or say some of the rapists are white, or how some Catholic punks do it too, etc. Anything to avoid admitting there are organized rape gangs preying on white girls primarily. Gangs that they welcomed into their country.

But this is exactly what was proposed. Only based on advances on the modern technology. No need to do manual labor in the 21st century.

Again what police can do even, members that want to do good? Without such proposition they have no legal grounds to stop kids from going into pimp houses instead of going home.

Brits have been jewed and groomed for longer than America has existed. Quit being a faggot, the West has to stand together. We can get back to fighting each other later.

I like how OP posted a picture of adult hookers, one of whom is a tranny, to discuss the issue of muslims raping preteens.

Posting underage hookers is illegal.

Libtards see this and they still want "gun control."

Ok Mr American. In Britain everyone knows that asian is codeword for paki. If we refer to chinks and japs it's "East Asian" or just their ethnicity. "Asian" refers from Syria to Bangladesh region when you are talking just with your mates

I thought bomber harris was going to save you all, you crooked teeth subhuman fucks?

Attached: Brit subhuman laughing at the only chance at salvation for its subhuman people.jpg (748x533 115.38 KB, 125.91K)

This is important

Not a bad idea, but simplicity is a strength with this shit.

Every Brit who loves his people has a duty to get out there and put this shit up. Be careful though, cameras fucking everywhere. Consider leaving your phone at home too so it can't be traced to that location.

off topic but fuck the mods. Such a bitch posting after they banned me for ban evasion, which I didn't do at all until they banned me for it. Trigger happy dumb fucks.

OI BRUV THATS HATE SPEECH THATS HOMOPHOBIC GOTTA GO TO JAIL M8

It means that officially.

They had to split the category to (Asian/South East Asian) and (East Asian)

Attached: An amount of anger that should not even exist.webm (640x358, 717.19K)

Bullshit.
They know.
The didn't - don't - care, is the issue.
And that's why they deserve near as much disdain as the perps.
Deracinated, atomizer, alienated and apathetic, the natives can't be assed to care about their own, are too comfortable to bother giving a damn, especially if it might make them seem raycis.

He won't say shit.
He can't even address his 95% White base directly, no way he's gonna touch this.

thats part of the problem you fucking redcoat skum, i can almost hear the smugness in your text. but don't worry, im sure you 'local agents' will bust you for not paying your sleeping liscense and having assault spoon and forks.

Is there a single british child and young woman that has NOT been raped at this point?
How is cuck island not a prison for white britons?

we only call nips and chinks asians because liberals said oriental was racist, bongs still say oriental, at least all the bongs I know.

Cuck island is finished.

famalam

Attached: screen.png (1219x687, 305.35K)

It's Okay to Criticise Religion of Cuck™?

i bet that whoever wrote this is very concerned about toxic masculinity, though.

Some math:
Percentage of population in Britain that is female and in the 10-19 age group: 5.718%
Meaning there is 9720 girls in this demographic in this town.
In this town, there is a 10% chance you will be groomed and trafficked as a sex slave.
Absolutely disgusting.

This is why brit girls are such slag whores I guess. Last time I visited Britain, I had a different one every night with barely any effort, and I'm like a 6

4chan is wholly owned by and infested with subversives. The only straight white people who still post on that dumpster fire of a chan are masochists who get off on that sort of thing.

This was over 40 years - roughly the length of time the funeral pyre has been burning - according to the report, so the chances must have been much lower.

However, the infiltrators probably only had access to working class native girls living near them, so among certain populations this must have been endemic. The police ought to hang alongside the others.

It is 25 per year, two per month! In a small town and probably in a small low, working class neighborhood. Excluding the Paki and Bengali spawn, that is high percentage of the available English girls raped and forced into prostitution.

2 each month!

For 40 years, uninterrupted by the authorities, child protection service, police.

Aren’t MSM (kikes) full of shit and making shit up to create fear and make people feel unsafe ? Legitimate question I am not trying to troll, I just find this strange. Are there outsourced documents and evidence not presented by mainstream media ?

These children aren't hookers you faggot, they are rape victims.

The mods should have edited the post. It's the image the UK newspapers are running with, but we are better than this.

Didn't mean to sage.

They are sure glad those gun control measures removed all crime :^)

How absolutely Weimar

here mate extend it a bit

Attached: rayguns outdated.jpg (1460x962, 678.29K)

What good is it as an image.

why have no bongs started taking justice into their own hands? have you lot really lost all gumption? right shame, that

If that was the case they would not be traitors in the first place, their inflated ego, gibs and the cummies is all that matters to liberal degenerates.

Sounds like the UK is becoming like Sodom and Gamorrah. Lot was afraid to open the door to mobs coming around because he knoew his children would be taken and raped…
Only a matter of time before divine justice intervenes?
Admittedly, I've nearly lost faith looking at the state of the world. And old stories like this tells us that it has been, and will get, much worse before anything significant happens to end it.

Show me a simgle victim. Thats right, probs the real numbers are about 1% of the claims, idk why the Jews and their lackeys would exagerrate like this, some sorta pilpul, quite the reverse of their approach to nigger crime.

???

I've personally intervened in it, and my less calm mates have personally stamped Pakis against club bathrooms for it.

Just remember that this is number 29, in case anyone else was keeping track:

Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPeR
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
RAPERHAM: archive.is/2jgSv
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Telford (again): archive.is/CXveN
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

This list is an easy tool to demonstrate that this is not an isolated incident and squash any faggots outside this sphere of influence that something is going on and largely ignored. No discussions about how to deal with it, the source, not even daytime talkshow mouthpieces lamenting these women. Just more anti-racist and anti-violence rhetoric for the white livestock still living there.

Attached: ANGER.jpg (600x600 5.46 KB, 133.65K)

The time is now.

Attached: 5232bc402701a774ff3a5868e576c5195959b9eb53b048f760860fa5f11121d3.jpg (480x589, 84.35K)

KEEP CALM POSTERS NEED A LOGO IN THE MIDDLE

Which means it was at least double that, if not more. One thing thats usually overlooked and not stressed enough is that most of these girls were Wards of the State. They were children who were taken from their families by the British Government and put in State Care… the Muslims just walked up to these places and grabbed kids during the day and none of the Government Workers said a thing about it.

Attached: 1472475380440.jpg (2739x2539, 2.21M)

Ingsoc logo from Nineteen Eighty-Four seems like a good choice.

Force
Western civilization would never have reached the heights it did if it were not for struggle and the use of force.

Oi, wers is ya hymen loicense?

Asian

Attached: londonistan.jpg (800x532, 91.91K)

The European peoples, tempered by icy weather, have endured other hardships before, and have come out triumphantly. Do not despair.

Why would they kill their own business?

WAKE UP NOW lethargic brits

Attached: 3b577c8a5.jpg (789x898, 91.31K)

it creeps me out how everyone on the left always agrees. the women have to be for the blacks, the fags have to be for the women, the trannies have to be for the animals, then animal-rights have to be for the assisted suicide. 0 diversity of thought allowed.

this leftist's main cause is women, but he will absolutely call them underage whores if it helps muslims

I don't disagree, but on some primal, biological level, they still have to have a deep emotional attachment to their own children. This can be exploited to make them suffer.

fuck off, chaim.

UK is suffering dearly for 300+ years of sending its best to Aus NZ South Africa USA etc

Great list sir. Will spread.

You forgot Newcastle

< The girls were mainly white British
< The girls were mainly white British
E
V
E
R
Y
F U C K I N
T
I
M
E

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 8.69K)

Muslims deliberately addicted children to narcotics and now the left is calling those children "underage whores" and blaming them for being sexually abused. These people are pieces of shit.

Has anyone got the dox for any of these police commissioners?

Also, has anyone got Sue Berelowitz's dox?

We need to start outing these people.

Time for britsoy to white feather Britpolysoy

why is op picture of tramps on the side of the street?

Typical anglo. They always considered """delinquent""" as subhumans.
hooktube.com/watch?v=BbdNgbCOq_s
It is anglo culture. Disenfranchise there own white citizens and then sell them to slavery. (BTW some of this culture slipped into US with treatment of felons)

Remember everyone, if we don't drastically keep moving and changing things, this is gonna be your country. Nothing is safe. Let Britain serve as a lesson and a stark reminder of what we must prevent.

This IS your country. Get a grip.

Well technically most are not at that point yet but are very close to be, sorry for not clarifying.

I too haven't visited England, but have watched a movie scene which gave me profound insight into the anglo "other" (are they even white?)

Attached: merchant-caught.gif (200x211, 158.81K)

They are brainwashed. Much like the image of a patriotic white american being deliberately associated to the dangerously inbred gun toting hillbilly. The Bong has been associated to the lazy, low iq, perpetual benefit scrounger and baby maker. Unless you went to higher education in which case you have no right not to hate white people and want their immediate replacement with more worthy races, did your programming not take? Submit to reeducation and your enforced inter racial breeding program immediately.

BUILD A WALL

BUILD IT LONG AND BUILD IT HIGH

BUILD IT OUT OF MUSLIM BONES

DIG A MOAT AND FILL IT WITH MUSLIM BLOOD

FUEL WAR FURNACES WITH BURNING QURANS

WITH NUCLEAR FIRE, TURN THE MIDDLE EAST IN A VAST, GLASS MIRROR THAT CAN BE SEEN FROM SPACE

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO
ALWAYS IGNORE THE JEWISH INSTIGATORS
NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT

I don't understand how anyone can say Oriental is racist. It's like they just made that up as an excuse to call something racist. Do you call Murder On The Orient Express "Murder On The Asian Express" in America? Lol!

It's worse when you take into account that many of those 9720 girls aren't white and they overwhelmingly targeted white girls. So it's higher than a 10% chance.

archive.is/bDLya
also if the Americans here could go to this site countries-ofthe-world.com/countries-of-asia.html that'd be lovely

Sure. There's not even one fuckin ounce of resistance from the locals. Where are all those 80K hooligan faggots in that march last year?
For the love of God people wake the fuck up.

Cool, sounds like you were around and racially aware while this was happening (90s/early 00s) so why don't you explain the route by which the British public learned about the widespread grooming gangs.
It wasn't discussed on the television.
It wasn't discussed in the news papers.
It wasn't discussed in cinema films.
It wasn't discussed on the radio.
There was no domestic Internet for most of that time, and even in 2004 the number of people with home internet was still very small.
So once again, explain how the British public "knew about" the grooming gangs which, you claim, they simply "chose to ignore".
you can't, because you're full of shit and trying to d&c
Sure, that's why the BNP was growing exponentially and starting to gain influence through local govt positions and Griffin being elected to the EU.
That's why the British govt cracked down on the party and effectively outlawed it, forcing the BNP to accept non-whites and destroying it as a WN party.
They did that because the public don't care and weren't acting.
You really have to try harder shlomo.

How many actually supported the BNP?

Fuck off paki.

There are multiple online police forums where ex police discuss things with other police officers. When Rotherham came out there were threads discussing how police officers would make huge reports on this shit and hand them off to the higher ups who would memory hole them. They followed up on it and the guy says "never got it, what do you mean?" so they would do it again. Same deal. Every time the average cop brought this up they simply got memory holed until they stopped bringing it up. They were frustrated but had no avenue to prevent it since the media wouldn't do shit and the police wouldn't do shit.

The same thing happened to Jimmy Saville. The official record was "He's too famous to touch, leave him alone. It would hurt the country too much". Now apply that to "revealing what the pakis are doing" and you get where we are now.

Reminder thats just Telford and 1k is a drop in the bucket. Its 1 million kids.

Attached: bypass.jpg (1460x962 339 B, 678.29K)

Needs dots at the end or something, theres many more than 3 cities.

Do we have to go over this ever thread?
Wow! It’s almost like different cultures/countries have different terms for different things, or different meanings!

Proper name for them is Muslims. Everyone instantly gets what you are saying. This is why this word is banned in UK for such context.

post pics and vid or it didn't happen, faggot.

That’s objectively wrong though, unlike kikes muslims aren’t a race. Most Indians aren’t Muslim. The proper term would be Arab if they’re from the Middle East, and Indian if they’re from India/Pakistan. Though in the U.K. Asian only refers to brown “people” from the Middle East/India. They call Chinese/Japs/Koreans/ect. Oriental. It’s a cultural difference that has been true in England for decades.

At this point I no longer feel anger or sadness anymore. It's just a waiting game now. Waiting for the day when the English begin to hate.

just like you call beaner immigrants "americans" in bongland right? they're from the americas after all. in practice calling muslims "asian" obfuscates so it's interesting that you choose to make your stand on the hill of pedantry

Attached: 1464809608475.png (558x793, 817.82K)

and yet those aren't the terms the media uses. really shifts the ol' gearbox

Attached: 1468616612748.jpg (480x360, 23.06K)

Gee I wonder (((why)))? But all I’m trying to say is in bongistan, Asian doesn’t mean shanty eyed asians like in North America, Asian in the U.K. does mean browns, but they do try to obscure it.

In England, Chinese are called Chinese, arabs are referred to as arab or middle eastern, Indian immigrants have always been called Asian since before the 1950's.

Anyway all indians whether paki or indian, along with the blacks have been targeting white women for rape since the 50's, only the jewish media with the jewish kosher nationalists now decided to only report on muslims that commit crime, both the jewish media and the jewish alt-right continue to ignore all other races targeting whites for attack.

zionist jews aren't our friends despite what the counter jihadi kikes on here seem to insist

Also, the jews are fucking a lot of kids and probably drinking their blood.

Look at him. If he's not a rapist jew I'm a monkey's uncle.

Attached: 49FA71E200000578-0-image-a-69_1520646748225.jpg (1858x1116, 251.14K)

Working on it but we do need a separate thread like we had for Pizzagate. One for each town?

It's true. Every single year Kingston-Upon-Thames is getting blacker and browner. The place has turned into Lewisham. I see pretty white young teen girls hanging around with groups of niggers and, more than anything, I feel a dark sadness.
The only thing to save Britain is to remove the jews with power, along with all the muslims and blacks. I'm mixed-race, the result of the jews' plan, and even I see such horrors. The non-whites, I can guarantee, are loving this. You see how smug they are on Twitter and in the street. There shouldn't be all of these non-whites here.
I walk on the train in the morning and see so many whites reading the papers, plugged into the jewish matrix of self-hatred and ignorance. Whites have no idea what's been taken away from them, and argue about Brexit/Trump while our own kids are being raped and killed.
The jews have learned many lessons from their expulsions on how to control the goyim.

Attached: 8649827_t.jpg (200x169, 61.04K)

Why is negro racist? its literally just 'black'
Why is calling a jew a jew antisemitic?

Because when (((they))) can control your language they control your thoughts. When you lack the words to describe something you lose the ability to truly understand it.

Attached: tfw a Great Unclean One tells me xir lifestyle is as healthy as my devotion to the Imperial Creed.jpg (349x320, 41.21K)

Let's analyse some of the guesswork and cut through the bullshit.
Colloquial name: Chinks
Normal label prior to the 80s/90s if you weren't sure exactly what you were looking at was Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc: Oriental or Asian.
There are very few Arabs living in Britain thus hardly any news articles about resident Arabs, or need for there to be a label to refer to them by, but middle-eastern would be close enough.
You're ok on this one. inb4 not all Arabs are middle-eastern, yea, we know, that's not the point.
No, that's bullshit, sorry.
Colloquial term: Paki, Raj, Raji, Dot-head.
MSM term: Pakistani/Indian
You can dispute this all you like but I'm fucking telling you as someone who lived through the forced language change that prior to the late 80s/early 90s persons from the Indian subcontinent were not called "Asians". We noticed the change when it became really obvious around, I'd say, the early to mid 80s.
They (MSM/academics/politicians) also unsuccessfully tried to force meme a replacement for "Paki" in the form of "Pak". They failed and stuck with "asian".
And yes, the slang Paki was also used for Indians.
Hope this clears shit up.

This is just getting ridiculous

Just got to add that Paki is still widely used as a blanket term for Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.
Especially in the construct "Paki shop". When someone stops you in the street to ask directions to the nearest shop, they will sometimes specifically ask "is it a paki shop though?"
The reason they want to know is that paki shops, i.e those run by Indians, Pakistanis or Bangladeshis, invariably stock certain items which a White proprietor will not.
Examples of said items include:
And various other items the vending of which is morally dubious owing to the deleterious effects upon the human body.
They're also more likely to sell alcohol and tobacco to minors.

Amen.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Afrikaner-Weerstandsbeweging.svg.png (2000x1200, 53.63K)

You're not meant to shitpost because Holla Forums is a board of truth.
Using lies to manipulate people is the jew way. Our propaganda should rest in truth.

I suppose. I've made that argument before, but this case was a little bit autistic. I understand irony and shit-posting gets out of hand really easily, but if you suck it all out then this place will get really stale. I don't know, maybe it's justified. Just seemed like it was an obvious joke.

Paki shops also have the worst produce ever, if you ever need to go to one why refrain from buying anything like fruits and vegetables, or meat as well. One of my family members went to one, bought some meat for five pounds went home and the underside of it was rotten and disgusting, so he went back to get a refund but wasn't given one.
Should've sued.

They'll also charge you a "fee" to pay by card. Usually 50p or £1. Paki shops are where cards get skimmed so that's another reason to avoid them. Another reason that Pakis aggressively seek out cashier positions in petrol (gas) stations, they open the floodgates to skimming and fraud opportunities.
Pakis are like jews in that they prefer leisure occupations over doing actual productive work.

I hadn't noticed that, I don't pay by card often though. I just take out cash when I need it.

I was born in 1997, but yeah, Pakis are extremely unpopular by any means.

They don't serve kids anymore, though, because the police started getting involved.

I did actually go out with a bird who, unfortunately, lived in one of these areas.

It's dirty as fuck. No doubt, whereas Indians are a mixed bag, I've never seen a clean Pakistani neighbourhood.

There was the EDL when I was younger (lel Muslamic Ray Guns, amiright, Russell?)

Nope. he's absolutely right. Luckily, for quite a lot of places, this thought line "protects"

Nobody ever expects Liverpool to be one of the safest parts of the UK. Stoke-on-Trent has a very low "random" violence rate too. Same goes for most places. Stoke's changing rapidly, though.

Well the EDL and its erstwhile commander Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (aka Tommy Robinson) is controlled opposition.
They even had LGBT and Jewish divisions.

Attached: EDL-Israel2.jpg (600x399 95.76 KB, 91.68K)

Pakistani vermin, wake up brits, slaughter the paki invasion!

The middle east includes that kike hive you ignorant sandnigger.

How many of its members know that?

If you do something the state doesn't like, your children will be stolen and handed over to rape gangs, so don't bother resisting. I don't understand how violent revolution didn't break out immediately when this was released.

With what weapons, exactly?

Whatever you can find.

My contribution.

That becomes wall-of-text.
People won't read it.

Attached: keep_calm.jpg (720x918, 147.36K)

France should just nuke Britain . Even as cucked as France is it is not so far gone . Everywhere in France you see police walking around with assault rifles treating shitskin animals like what they deserve to be treated, like animals . Fuck we even banned mudslime dress . The shitskin's "culture" is garbage and we make sure they know it every day . As for other countries with nukes it would be a humanitarian act to nuke Britain if their subhuman cuckheld behaviour spreads it will be the danger to child like none other in the civilised world .

Yes it is shitskins at fault but Britons themselves as much for letting it happen cannot even protect women and children and you call yourself a man ? of course those women probably invited them in to begin with .

This is nothing compared to what is happening underground in Square Mile.

Trips confirms

And UK politicians are well known pedophiles. Look it up. Of course they'd have a fucking decades long coverup.

thoughts?

Attached: the fire.png (720x1040, 14.84K)

Whats your non-White half? Knowing Britain, Indian/Paki or black?

Criminally underrated post.
Criminally underrated truth.

It was originally an euphemism used by the MSM to hide the reality. But with time people have learned what it really means, kind of like we use "enrichment" here.

Yes.
lurk moar

Very good. But some colour would be better.

This makes me sick. Q I know its awful to say this but Idk about Russia as much as I care about these kids.I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.It took a very strong brave man to tear this apart as well as a team . Yes it makes us sick but ppl need to know so they can guard their children closer and America deserves justice for our babies they stole.The kids remaining in their custody need to be taken away.Anyone of us ordinary ppl would be locked up. I admire you and TY so much for saving our kids.I'll sleep better when the tape is out and ppl know they can hold their children alot closer.Knowing the enemy and all their tricks is the best defense.If you do release a tape will it be on the ER system? Oh God I just want to know that ALL these rings they ran are busted up. Comet Pizza is still in business. THAT makes me sooo sick.
The stage is set.People are looking for it. We have told fought and made believers out of non believers.

get the fuck out

That's the point. To break through the "it's only isolated incidents, goyim" mentality.

fuck of, the IOTBW worked because of how basic they were. Anyway thanks and checked

Attached: latest.png (457x303, 186.19K)

What did do but thank someone? I didn't mean anything by it but gratitude

Damn, you knew what I was thinking. My version more explicitly poses the question.

Attached: RRTW.png (1600x2262, 60.25K)

Alternative version

fair point.

Attached: keep_calm and.jpg (720x1193, 337.83K)

Personally, I think its too much, but here you go.

Attached: A6-telford2.png (1240x1754, 147.59K)

I tried "what’s next" too, but felt it too pushy, if you jump on people’s beliefs to forcefully you’re going to end up with their cognitive dissonance shutting down the thought process before they can actually consider what they have read, by proposing a blank you force them to work out what the blank means before they realise what’s going on, giving you a few more key seconds of realisation before they instinctively put up their mental defences.

pretty gud

Thank-you for your efforts.
Know that they do not go unanswered.

steemit.com/britannia/@voxxe/britannia-rise-now

Attached: Knight-Lady.jpg (1600x1200, 175.41K)

Good, nice subversion of a mainstream meme.

Attached: d2bd18804a90528ac5c426cd0962f39257858efb9275edf1953caaf0ce896e8c.jpg (480x480, 46.54K)

fuck off out of here kike

Take your own advice kike.

TAKE THIS ASTROTURF BACK TO REDDIT

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE ANYMORE, GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS

If you want to IOKTBW it, it becomes to long.
But it kinda works with the "keep calm" layout.

Attached: keep calm and keep.jpg (720x1218, 355.04K)

So is the Queen an actual pedophile Muslim who secretly converted?

Absolutely brilliant!

Attached: ae79f161ea44aad445115fb8b462a83dc11122f1028966085b0143b63cce269b.jpg (255x210, 9.13K)

And none of you limeys will do anything about it.
Go back to eat your bangers and mash, watch the BBC and wait for your country to die. Useless faggots. Brits are the biggest hot airblowers of the century. "MUH ANGRY". >sits on chair consuming bangers and mash while wanking off to mummies on da pornohub.

None of you limeys will do shit because you're too comfortable, even when your own are being raped. You lazy sacks of shit, you get money handed to you even if you don't work no wonder you're all so lazy.

Nice LARP.

I agree, it IOTBW worked because it was so simple.

Am I wrong? Nothing will happen. The country will suffer a slow death you Jeremy Kyle watching retards.

L O L

Me fat can't walk, me hope people print posters and stick them on wall

If this happened in Poland, Hungary or the Czech Republic, there'd be nationwide revolting and calls for war.

What the fuck happened to you, Britain?

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SPREAD THIS TO ANY AND ALL BRITS YOU KNOW.

I'm not even mad, bongs did this to themselves. They literally voted to have their children raped by the thousands and to become a minority in their own capital which is run by a Muslim mayor. They even fought a world war for this, this is how much they wanted Muslim dick.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Is that even remotely what he said? The people in the 1930s who accepted their kike government’s call for war with Hitler did it. The people in the 1950s and 60s who refused to hang on to their empire did it, even despite the heroic calls of people like Enoch Powell. The people in the 80s and 90s who voted for deeper EU integration and nonwhite invaders did this. Nowhere did he say a damn thing about the ONE group of people who COULDN’T have done it.

The only ones getting raped en masse are the youngest generation, the ones that COULDN'T have done it.

You're not very good at this, Schlomo.

About 10 years ago it was only just behind UKIP. It got 1,000,000 votes.

You forgot Birmingham.

Golden.
The only thing I'd change is the name order (longer names nearer the top) so the edge of the text forms an arrow line that encourages people to get closer to read the names.

If you are using the heirarchy as a relative size relating to the scandal - then still adjust the tracking and sizes to make the left and right edges like the sides of an arrow head. It will add the final punch of impact.

Lads I… This latest news saddens and enrages me though we've known the truth of this epidemic for too long. While child abuse is at the forefront of British minds, now would be a good time to push the Overton window further. Dig and find links from the "Asians" to the kikes, meanwhile redpilling everyone on Blood Passover and William of Norwich who was sacrificed on March 22nd 1144. I humbly present for your Britbong consideration Operation Simon Says:

Attached: image.jpeg (343x500, 100.43K)

This story isn't even about the girls, they are just a symptom of a societal dysfunction, the victims of a 'spiritual typhus' as A.K Chesterton would say. They never wanted this to happen to themselves, but their ancestors didn't give a damn about them. They were betrayed by the ones who are responsible for allowing this to happen in the first place, they didn't secure a future for their children and this is the consequence.

How is this not about the girls? Women have been the face of nearly every movement to bring us down. Protecting women, a woman's right to choose, to abort, to do anything they damn well please. And now that women are legitimately being abused, we're not taking the opportunity to use them as the face of a movement to take Britain back.

They don't have the right to murder children, you pillock. Of course, muslims don't have the right to invade England, let alone rape girls.

I said immediately before that that it was a movement to bring us down, fuckwit. Learn to read.

Obvious fake, God knows why, maybe to discredit us.

my bad.. glad you're not a baby killer. abortion makes me angry

This is a rare event indeed.

It's fine, we all fuck up. Abortion should make you angry, good on you.

This, also two generations of bravery chromosomes getting sliced to bits by machine guns in the two world wars.

Every white country is feeling the effects of the complete waste that were the two world wars.

counterjihadreport.com/2016/08/28/stephen-coughlin-yes-the-truth-may-constitute-hate-speech/

Referring to it as "grooming" is a propaganda win for (((them))). That is an awfully complimentary term for white slavery.

>11359439

>- getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker-imran-shabbir-6240834

I don't know who the scum sucking retarded Religion of Cuck™ophiliac whore is responsible for these goddamn word filters, but this has to stop.

That name has multiple spellings, and I don't know which one is the exact one to fix that link without taking the time to search for for it seperately because you FUCKTARD WORD FILTER FAGGOT can't allow a motherfucker to call the cocksucker a goat fucker on his own.

If I needed your shit word filters to curate my thoughts, I wouldn't fucking be here in the first place.

mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker
Religion of Cuck™
holohoax exposure
Global warming

It does get annoying.

Huh. Global warming is clear now? What about climate change and the greenhouse effect?

The blackpill is all there is.

Blackpills are cyanide pills.

Thanks

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here

you can spread it on social media via puppet accounts
but I think you are a jew, and new

Updated

Attached: keep calm and keep ign.jpg (720x1340, 367.96K)

Battles are won when the team takes every opportunity to take advantage.

If you aren't fighting this by joining the police force or legal industry, you are living in apathy.
This is valhalla. Fight.

I'll give an answer and you're not going to like it.

Money. Especially in a market unregulated by nationalist interests.
People's obsession with keeping their job because they need food on the table.
They avoid any potential ethical reason for that reason.

Jews know this, it's why they are obsessed with controlling as much of it as possible.

Attached: 1512729291869.jpg (2500x1870, 629.06K)

If you cannot face the abyss with no fear then you should leave now.

Toughness and immunity to the blackpill is what makes a person a cultivator of righteousness and truth.

Unlikely, considering Rotheram and other towns have faced the same problem.
AND considering the blackout on anything remotely offensive to muslims.

It fits user. Face it.

There's at least 12 cities in the UK where this has happened. The real question you should be asking is why are you so fucking stupid that you can't see the pattern, or you should go apply to be a bobby so you can ignore shit happening right in front of you.

Wrong.

Weak people get what they deserve, even as their state tramples on democracy after the democratic BREXIT vote and their wives and daughters get acid poured on them and raped they will do nothing. Here's what I noticed about British leaders, they are cowards. All highly sheltered posh cunts who will never worked as the British working class have in their entire lives and will never have to deal with the horrible consequences of diversity and that is exactly why they promote the insane multicult, fear. It is also why the average British refuses to violently riot like they would after a football game, fear. If Britons actually rioted and spooked their leaders enough they would give in to all their demands but of course only thankless worthless shitskin subhumans do that currently. Again, weak people get what they deserve. Even Swedish men are not as weak and effeminate as British "men" for they have Nordfront and are fighting everyday out there and making gains, Brits have nothing except being a consistent embarrassment to civilisation. Enjoy your rape, maim, murder, and death Brits. History will remember you as the true destroyers of Europe and it peoples, not Germany or Sweden or the like.

Nordfront is controlled op though.

Surprise Surprise where have i seen this before.

Attached: 1517543417312.jpg (171x183, 17.06K)

Sorry for off topic, but what happened to the sterography thread about imgsrc.ru?

RIP AND TEAR

Wrong. The Ultraviolencepill is still there.

Everyone talks shit about Sweden, but why? Swedes actually have a nationalist movement.

What does England have? Not even the Swedes crack down on "racists" like the English

Anyone else think the timing of the poisoned Russian in the nearest town to Britain’s main chemical weapons production center, with the latest report on organized shitskin child rape and murder is more than a coincidence?
The British establishment has been going crazy running around trying to clamp down on anger, sorry - ‘hate’ - this past week that I wouldn’t be surprised if this were the case. I mean the poisoning has at least two benefits to the Brits and none to the Russians. It ‘covers’ the rape epidemic and puts Russia on a back foot.
Also the banning of Lauren Southern et al shows the desperation. All the while the rapes keep happening, the killings and acid attacks, and people are getting angrier and angrier.

Yeah, I never saw the benefit nor the motive of the Russians (as in, Putin) killing the ex-double agent from 10+ years ago.

And in such a hamfisted way?
using internationally banned chemical weapons?
in a foreign nation?

No.
I suspect the bongoloid gub'mint.

I'm unironically wanting Jeremy Corbyn to become next PM. At least you'll get some much needed instability in Europe with a new socialist gov and probably a softened anti-russian stance. Any bongs want to comment on this? May seems insufferable.

It's not like thats happened for the past few decades or anything.

The entire western alliance, except Trump to some degree, is gunning for Russia.
Trying to brew a war.

It'll kill millions, maybe billions, but (((they))) want it.
So both sides of the puppet show is gunning for a war with Russia.

Attached: Puppets.jpg (720x717 167.63 KB, 233.21K)

Millions of whites, primarily. But the thing is, with the recent elections of genuine right-wing candidates in Europe, the whole kill Russians thing is weakening.

There certainly would be a lot of people fighting in the streets, rather than trying to invade Russia during winter time.

Attached: rope the merchant.png (834x951, 206.75K)

what would it even take to make the average person in the uk raise up now?

like you won't even for fucking children wtf

even hardened criminal murderers in the usa and mainland eu hate and do terrible things to pedos and child abusers but in the uk you go to such lengths to protect and shield them from justice.

Because the UK is a sick and disgusting nation, along with most of Europe. I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking Anglos need to be put out of their misery. They've caused historical amounts of damage to the world.

The government =/= The people
The UK is home to several nations and not a homogeneous blob. It would also be a serious mistake to attribute the actions of the government to the people living in the UK. Americans oppose bank bailouts, gun-ontrol & neverending wars, but it happens anyway. The government =/= the people.

You idiots dont know how fucking bad shit is here.
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238

Pay attention to the fucking timescales in that link and realise shits not as simple as getting mad and causing property damage.

If the Brits or any Euro's for that matter made a stand there would be many who'd join their cause. Not to mention there would be plenty in the US who'd supply "humanitarian" supplies like the Irish population did for the IRA.

I'm just going to remind people Orwell's fear was not some overreaching police state but intellectual and spiritual cowardice. I have zero doubt British people majority outside London do not like their pozzing, polls support this

It happened in Russia, Kushchyovskaya massacre, and was shoved under rug.

You're not very well versed in how normal fags and their minds work, on top of that very few will seek out information to break what they've been taught all their lives. You are however correct about it being a test, it's a test for the west, however, not just Europe. Maybe not today, tomorrow or next week but one day America will face the same issues we do. If we don't fix the issue then that's that. Europe's gone, America's gone, Canada who cares Japan pic related and just about every other country the international jew wants for their own grubby paws is gone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (569x800, 765.46K)

You don't know.

80% of the population here are completely bluepilled. You could show them all the evidence in this thread and they'd laugh in your face and say you're a conspiracy theorist and racist. Try to redpill them? Good fucking luck, you're considered an extremist for not blindly trusting the government and police. An extremist for saying you believe in gun rights, or that abortion is wrong, or even child rape by foreigners.

Brits don't discuss things like Americans do. In America if you have a different opinion to someone, you can debate it, apart from with the craziest shitlibs; you will at least get an exchange of ideas, even if it's in a yelling match. People talk.

Here, it's extremely rude to disagree with someone. Tell an acquaintance you believe in gun rights, and you're marked as 'one of them evil extreme right wingers I heard about on the BBC'. They won't debate you; they'll stop talking to you. Your shared circle of friends will begin to ostracise you for not following the groupthink. For this reason awake people are afraid to speak, we also do not have freedom of speech here. Over 3000 people went to PRISON last year for criticising Religion of Cuck™ on Twitter. Not toeing the social line is enough to be seen as an enemy.

Of the 20% of people who aren't completely bluepilled, 98% are civnat, gay rights, lolbertarians. They're also mostly old, and dispersed in small villages around the whole country. The DEFAULT position of the vast majority is feminist, socialist, anti-racist (by which I mean denying that white British people are even an entity), pacifist (guns are scary! Only the nanny state should have them!) and totally trusting in and reliant on the state. Uprising? You must be joking.

The idea of an uprising in this country is absurd. A few hundred (if that) redpilled young men with no weapons, compromised communications, no way of even finding each other, versus history's most surveilled police state, which the average person is totally fine with… no.

Normally only 5% of the population anywhere is actual leaders that think for themselves. If 20% of your population is redpilled that is tremendous. That is way more than enough to fight a revolution and take the country back. All those bluepilled slaves will quickly fall in line too then.

Abortion is perfectly ok. It gets rid of non-whites and defectives and the unwanted. Abortion is weeding out liberalism from the white genepool. I am entirely in favor of abortion and would make it mandatory for the defective and non-white.

kek the anglos are like that in Canada as well. I'm glad I have no anglo blood and am just Dutch.

Ok so you have 2% left over. Lets say UK population is 100 million (I haven't checked). That's 2 million revolutionaries you have. More than enough to take over.

There's a ton of illegal weapons in circulation in the UK and you can make more of your own. Also their police are disarmed. It's not that hard to take over.

You don't need 80% of the population. You only need about 10% of the population to hold a radically divergent belief and it will take over the nation. Kikes knew this about communism, and it's time we used it against them.

Just look at what the IRA was able to accomplish with no more than a few hundred devoted members.

Europeans will not all die, but the Western region will probably gripped in the future by various dystopian technoliberal dictatorships, ethnic strife, and a dumbed down spiritless population consumed by wage slavery and alcoholism. I don't think Eastern and Central Europe will follow the same exact line, however, if recent political trends are any indicator of future trajectory.

Evolution continues and doesn't stop. The strong will survive and reproduce. Be the strong.

Your thinking is wishful. Look at South Africa. That's the ONLY future for the UK and most of that portion of Europe. You won't have any resistance until this entire system is discussed about in past tense.

Yeah sure. Donbass doesn't ring a warning.
Exactly.

So another collapse of Western Rome while Byzantine fights for its life against the Religion of Cuck™ic hordes? Why must history repeat itself so? At least it'll make those lazy Greeks get off their arse to reclaim Constantinople.

Donbass is region specific, and even if there's instability there, it's not like whites in the area face the existential crisis of becoming vanquished by hordes of Africans.

As a swede I was shocked when I visited London. It was worse than malmö (not Rosengård tho)

Sweden is heading that way too but London is worse so far.

This. At least Sweden has some parties that are actually anti-migrant or at least pretend to associate Sweden with ethnic Swedes. Sweden also has the Nordic Front, which, from what I hear, has been recruiting pretty successfully in recent years. What does Britain have? Nigel we want more Indians and less Poles Farage? Give me a break. Britain is in the top 3 shitholes of Europe, the other two being France and Germany.

You know they have a nigger vice premier who is the girl friend of Corbyn?
She already promised to open the doors wide open for other nigger.
If you think terrorism charges because of mildly disagreeing fecebook posting and serial rape of underage girls is the worst, you will be in for an surprise little boys prolapse and GULAG
I hoppe Brexit will be final by then.

Take over never happens with some guys going on the street with some guns.
You need an organisation.
Organisation needs to undermine the perception of government in peoples mind. (Many governments help a lot in that point).
If the government starts to appear in the average Joe mind as unjust, incompetent, then the revolutionaries are starting to go “kinetic”, to create the impression of the state loosing control. For that often agents of state control are attacked. The aim of the revolutionary is to push back the territory the government controls, that is mostly territory in the mind of people (the muslims are already at that stage, because government wants it too). If the people start to recognize that the government has no longer the monopoly of force, then the government starts to be government (IRA was in pretty advanced stage of that).

then the government starts to be the ex-government

Attached: TommyRobinsonsRealPassportjpg.jpg (650x485 42.21 KB, 40.43K)

The fear of being left out of "the group" is the real face of weakness. In fact, the biggest source of media power is the very perception that what you describe is in fact the case. I wouldn't trust that 3000 statistic. I wouldn't trust anything they tell you, I wouldn't even listen to it. Only then is a break with "them" even possible.

How'd this shit even get allowed out? Same shit happens here in Canada and it is kept well under the lid.

they are goat fucking middle easterners not asians
THESE ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING
god they piss me off with their orwellian double speak

Attached: goatfuckers.jpg (640x480 150.18 KB, 44.75K)

they call east asians oriental

Anti pedo thread post on the largest pedophile promoting site on the internet.

Users will still support 8ch anyway.

Attached: finish3.jpg (1592x2250, 577.23K)

Is this the thread to bent my anger about the UK?
I'm too upset after watching Tommy Robinson's interview and I need to release some hate.

What the fuck bongs?

t. burger

Which interview?
doubt anyone here gives a fuck, since he is a kike agent and the EDL is anti-racist/pro-israel.

Attached: Tommy Robinson is a jew.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

Attached: K6IaMTt.jpg (821x498, 39.13K)

Made a more "non-threatening" version.

in a war of the mind of the blue pilled, we are more likely to catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
the mind accepting the inevitability of violence comes later, after the acceptance of nationalism as a good thing

Attached: romanians-folk-dance-traditional-dresses-eastern-europe.jpg (500x332, 217.33K)

Attached: romanians-folk-dance-traditional-dresses-eastern-europe.jpg (500x332, 222.58K)

Oxymoron

Not necessarily.

Attached: 2013-05-15_175114.png (840x375, 481.87K)

I heard from a friend that all the evidence for the Telford rape gangs was deleted, is this true? I don't see anything about it on either Holla Forums

>Absolute cunt kike-a-like propagating the lie that Anders (((Behring))) Breivik wasn't a zionist crypto-kike terrorist with links to the jDL, Pam Geller and freemasons

Attached: freemasons-mbk.jpg (1024x768 557.1 KB, 108.6K)

That's great.

Yes, either they're in on it, paid off, or blackmailed.

but Russia

and the nazi terrorist Britanny Pettibone with Laura Southern

Are state threat #1

completely rotten (((uk)))

cool story bro, good to know how great he was at infiltration.

Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPeR
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
Rotherham: archive.is/2jgSv
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Telford (again): archive.is/CXveN
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

Attached: 1402011152136.jpg (726x480, 31.21K)

Late arrival, but this is really good. I may make a slightly tweaked version of it later because I've got some graphic design experience and it's given me autism about certain things.
I've also been trying to get someone to shell out some credits for the Telford rape house family's address on 192. I'm a poorfag so I can't afford the £15 credit bundle, and I'm a little surprised nobody actually has credits idling in an account. The head of the family died in 2015 before trial but pretty much the whole family was involved.

Attached: telford khan rape house family home.png (960x431, 95.65K)

This is the unfortunate truth of the matter, dig deeper into this. There are interviews of police officers on youtube who have been repeatedly told to stop investigating even unto the point of being threatened. The MP's are all fucking kids, paki's and the police just collude to get them what they want.

This is what Hitler did to Tommy Robinsons kind.

Attached: Dannish Swedish Snow Jews - Shekel Vikings.gif (418x337, 17K)

Viking mercenaries and Jews: A very long love affair.

Attached: Rabbi Geert Wilders.jpg (1120x840, 289.13K)

Britain is home to freemasonry. Fucking children and ritual murder are part 'n parcel.

Attached: Freemason Alt-Right - British Tories.jpg (543x298 106.35 KB, 326.67K)

spooky

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (516x571, 53.94K)

No guns to defend their families and classism has been pushed to a point where middle class whites think of working class whites as filth. The us equivilant would be "rednecks deserve rape because they are just dumb rednecks".

Get rid of coming soon to a town near you because it makes the list seem smaller

Otherwise perfect

I don't think Tommy Robinson should be the focus. The point should be to target Religion of Cuck™, and Tommy's action help bring more people onside against it irrelevant of his Zionism.

ahh yes, Nigel has only the common british people's interest in mind. How is brexit working out for you?

Attached: sxslqbrexit_cartoon_ben_garrison.jpg (2550x1824, 1.31M)

Attached: UNLICENSED TELLY.png (1150x1200, 342.42K)

Attached: Kubrick.png (1436x1194, 263.16K)

Attached: ytin.png (2480x3508 417.16 KB, 138.58K)

Turns out Hebe's are sexualized and men who arent cucked are taking advantage.

Only White Sharia can stop this. Whining that the Muslims need to go away is a piss weak move. Beat them at their own game.

WHITE SPACE MARINE RAPE GANGS, ASSEMBLE!

Attached: 1503669651215.jpg (1096x900, 110.19K)

In fact neither of them will ever bear children because they don't have a uterus between them.

Attached: alicia_vikander.jpg (1716x936 90.44 KB, 200.23K)

If they changed it to dog grooming, it would be a business.

For reference, I think their premise is that the term 'Oriental' is bad to use because in plain English it means 'Eastern,' which is predicated on a Europe-centric model of geography. Although I can see the difference within their model between the two terms, it is nonetheless amusing that they have labelled 'Oriental' or 'Eastern' as thoughtcrime, and replaced that with 'East Asian,' which they consider much better.

It's all nonsense anyway. Many peoples who live on eastern shores have names for themselves that reflect this. The Japanese use 'Nihon' (日本), which means something like Sun's Origin, more poetically translated into English as Land of the Rising Sun, which is East or Oriental by definition.

Im not sure how to fell about this phrase today.
Maybe played out is not the perfect description

It's a stupid phrase because they're not children they're young women. People need to stop falling for this infantilisation. It's such blue-pilled bullshit that's used to dumb down the population.

11 year olds are children you paki enabling kike

Attached: cb559be9d1f1441ab87e94017b2f8e6ae33675edf559e2b211d2483a01ae7503.png (416x410 264.36 KB, 31.75K)

You're the one enabling pakis by treating young adults as children and keeping them dumb so the Religion of Cuck™ic rape gangs can get them. White young women should be marrying white men as early as possible so that they're not even available to non-whites.

Attached: 1521898845225.jpg (743x405, 51.28K)

immune and protective is redundant, i like the first better

They're kids, Mo.

This shit's spread to us micks over in Ireland too now, every fucking newsagent-wait there's none, they're all fecking centras now-in dublin city centre is staffed by pakis, rare to see an Irish or even white person behind the counter unless you're outside the city. I try avoid them like the plague. Fuck them.

It boggles my mind that its been going on for 40 years and yet no-one has been arrested. Social workers and police are supposed to protect the people. The entire police force in the area should be sacked for allowing it to happen for so long. They're practically complicit in it. Have any heads rolled at all?

and instead in the UK, they're out protesting for gun control in AMERICA.

At this rate even normalfags in bongland are going to be ready to lynch their "authorities".

It's slowly happening. Normalfags are waking up. Expect race riots in the next few years. It won't just be whites revolting against muslims either. What hasn't been reported is that paki rape gangs are also going after street shitter and sikh girls as well. Any illusion of unity and multiculturalism is going to be broken.

UK government is uninronically preparing for a right wing "civil war" against muslims
archive.fo/Jh8RT

60% of Brits have a negative view on muslims (from 2011)
archive.fo/qFqwI

47% of Brits want immigration from muslim countries stopped
archive.fo/ghIyB

Paki rape gangs go after sikh girls
mostintolerantreligion.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/muslim-rape-gangs-target-sikh-girls-in-united-kingdom/

If this is happening on a large scale in the UK, it's happening in elsewhere in Europe. Anywhere with a sunni muslim population needs to be looked at. I would encourage other euros to do some investigating.

They're adults, homo.

There needs to be a civil war against the government. Then we can kick out all the moslems.