LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally in Moon Township, PA 3/10/18

youtube.com/watch?v=YTWx42YMkbA

youtube.com/watch?v=-RJcF6eOUnI

There is a rally today get in here

Attached: 00a45d289cc9ac27468ac936c8ca978a4790b4de8c254b6aae005e9f7d924804.gif (752x969, 741.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1
archive.fo/j7Iyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been a while since a good rally and thread

Attached: 46669c360951e843069dd29d8d385eaeec8bc64694e77a2c5e07da2b66dee7ec.jpg (1108x1280, 134.15K)

it's live now. when's trump on?

they just said he's up next

yawn. nobody cares to listen to Trump's lies anymore.

More people care to listen to Donald Trump than they do to Tor niggers.

Attached: anders 2.png (398x427, 235.94K)

Fuck yeah, haven't seen one since the election time.
Brings me back, feels good man.

Tfw grew up exactly there just to move 4 years ago and not witness this

go back to 4chan where they give a shit about drumpf

with all the bullshit he's been spewing on twitter softening on immigration and gun control it'll be interesting to see how he handles this when it comes up, i doubt he'll avoid talking about it but it wouldn't suprise me if he get's boo'd by the crowd if he tries to justify those stances.

Getting comfy. I like his rallies a lot. He usually goes off script and says ridiculous shit.

Attached: p-comfcof.jpg (747x686, 223.23K)

TRUMP ON

It's starting!

hes on stage

He'll talk about jobs, manufacturing, tariffs, steel, and possibly dogwhistle something outrageous about NK for uranium for the msm to run with.

Attached: 513d9fdd4a04148e799b7b06db7e287b3bac02e9d5d6e2ac3826b029ea772604.gif (400x300, 102.63K)

Kill yourself leftypol.

Attached: DOBecGKXcAE2Nws.jpg (1200x1200, 195.02K)

Die in a fire.

right side donation money hard at work

Attached: donations.png (1907x1063, 4M)

SLEEPY
U
N
U
V
A
B
I
T
C
H

IF DUBS HE READS THE SNAKE

feed cut, what's going on

Attached: PeakyTrump.png (1778x1191, 2.9M)

Trump speech just went down on multiple YT channels. I think someone is getting scared.
only working one so far:

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTWx42YMkbA

The abc stream is the only on e that isnt shit.

abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=1

Attached: 1518140060112.jpg (1080x1080, 109.36K)

Jim recalibrating LEA backdoors again?

That what it is. This image wasn't meant to be posted
lel my ass.

Why do faggots keep posting this shitty 'shop?

4-4-4-4 Lyfe

Attached: Hollywood-nWo-Poster.jpg (200x250, 46.77K)

he's giving the media plenty of things to kvetch about immediately after this speech.

this seems accurate

TRUMPS AN ABUSIVE RAYCIS

I'D LOVE TO BEAT OPRAH

Attached: slavery.gif (450x350, 62.87K)

(heiled)
That's probably how it'll play out.

Literally because of the Q board

Attached: CM.PNG (1477x70, 16K)

God damn how is this larp not fucking dead. Dumbasses were spamming YT chats with q shit.

it's apparently excellent propaganda.

Because it has millions of dollars of jewish money funding it.

Keep America Great!

Not bad.

LOW IQ INDIVIDUAL

LOW IQ

Yea, I guess a bunch of schizophrenic posting that leads no where is good propaganda.

Nigger Waters is LOW IQ!

Attached: dogit-silent-dog-whistle.jpg (800x800, 78.64K)

Saconne muh dick kek.

he let that one out quickly

we're going to bring in more workers, we're going to bring so many jobs, we're not going to have any workers, …dreamers..

and immediately goes on to something completely different.

Shills BTFO. He told them because he knew they would refuse. AHAHAHAHAHAA. Rub their noses in their shit.

I missed it. What was the implication?

Attached: 1520728537667.png (982x439, 85.76K)

Dog bless.

Hahahahah

i'm going to need to to listen to it again when the stream is over and it can be downloaded. the implication is that we need increased immigration because there aren't enough (((qualified))) workers for all these jobs he's going to create.

Meh. He gets wound up and misspeaks here and there. Wouldnt be the first time.

Attached: 1519776896172.png (951x540, 198.19K)

he immediately went on for another 30 seconds to rip on democrats though so there would be no boo's and applause instead. if he stopped there, there would have been boo's.

when i have the complete stream downloaded i'll clip it out.

Holy shit he talks like me. To be fair, he speaks like quite a few anons. Must be that white, handsome, intelligent thing we have going.

Attached: KeKs.gif (255x178, 255.79K)

the MSM is going to go into kvetch overdrive over this one, he repeated it 10 times.
-crooked hillary
-Pocahontas
and now
-low IQ waters

I hope he goes further, and brands her 80-IQ Maxine.

Huh, 2nd Amendment came up. Kind of surprised he mentioned it.

GUN GRABBIN DON

He hasn't grabbed any guns you low quality shill.

Christ user, learn to read sarcasm and IDs.

Attached: 1520483279714.jpg (1031x1289, 170.83K)

Nah, Trump's no gun-grabber. I've got no idea what's going on with Sessions and the DoJ trying to get this shit passed though.

archive.fo/j7Iyg

Sadly, this is actually true. The manufacturing gap is real, and even during the industrial doldrums of Kang Nigga's term it was expected to leave 3 million very good industrial jobs unfilled, simply because there weren't enough trained engineers, technicians, and robotics/systems/software pros in the country to take them. That's a big part of the pajeet influx, and it's not going anywhere until we unfuck universities.

I'm compiling research for a book about this subject right now, but what it shakes out to is that the economy of 2030 and beyond will basically have zero low-skill jobs in it, and all the no-skill jobs will involve sucking rich men's cocks. With robotic workers and advanced AI, you can kiss about 30 million jobs goodbye, but the remaining jobs, such as systems engineer and database architect are way above the pay grade of a humanities major. Hence, the bleak prospect of maybe 30-50 million unemployed and helpless people living on the dole, while employers scream bloody murder for even a handful of highly skilled engineerfags, who will probably not even get the chance to enjoy their seven-figure salaries, since the taxes needed to stave off a bolshevik revolution will be annihilating.

The solution? Defund the humanities, kick women the fuck out of the workforce, deport taco and curry, unkike the lending system so every Amerifat with an idea can try starting a business without being ruined by regulations and (((compound interest))). Meanwhile, fund the hell out of STEM and raep the face of domestic corporations that hire from Pooistan or the People's Republic of Chinkia.

Attached: food-stamps.png (749x527, 28.46K)

Feels like 2016 again.

Attached: comfy_pepe.jpg (409x409, 44.66K)

Honestly I believe its to set up the NRA to make precedence when they sue.

I’m currently pretty cozy on the nostalgia as well

the solution is to train americans not import shitskins. 90% of these jobs can be done with training and not with a 4 year indoctrination degree from the nearest sjw college

software development for example does not require a 4 year degree, you can train someone how to competently write code in a year of dedicated training. these jobs do not require spending 2 years doing bullshit extra shit for that degree like writing a 15 page essay on the merits of cutting your dick off.

lel bullshit. AI and robots fucking suck and ten years aren't going to magically make them any better. Yea, theyre being implemented here and there, but it will be in no means impactful in the next ten years.

All spics smoke weed so they aren't getting those jobs.

lel, RWDS to solve the white opioid problem.

CRIMINALS AREN'T PEOPLE

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x250, 427.13K)

AI can already drive cars. That's 3 million jobs right there. It can do customer service as good as a Flip; there's another 2 million jobs. AI interactive learning and education programs can teach students at their own pace from a tablet computer, learning how the individual child best learns as it goes. There's another 3.2 million education jobs. AI can slowly operate a set of robotic extensions to stitch clothing and assemble goods. It's nowhere near as fast as a 23-year-old chinkess, but it doesn't have to be – the robot works for free and never tries to kill itself, even after 24-hour shifts. AI is being used right now to market products (and to shill on Malaysian ball-massage forums). It manages traffic patterns in a few select markets, predicts market trends and manages stock trades with millisecond precision, and all but rules the bond trading firms, none of which ever disobey their algorithms. AI also prevents you looking up Holohoax material on Google and posting freely to Twitter and Facebook, thus doing the work it used to take tens of thousands of censors to accomplish.

Don't underrate that shit.

O shit he's making fun of the liberal tears.

Always best to rub the puppy's nose in shit when it is still warm.

Checked, but you raise another issue that needs looking at.

A humanities degree – especially a liberal arts degree – was originally meant to serve as a bulwark against white-hating bullshit. Remember that Based Cecil Rhodes himself set up a scholarship for it to Oxford and Cambridge.

The point of a BA in liberal arts was always to raise a middle manager class that loved the Western tradition and would loyally defend our heritage. Start with the Great Books, teach dead white male Western literature. Expose kids to philosophy and the rational tradition. Teach them enough history to arm them against bullshit like the EU and communism. Maybe a smattering of sociology and psychology. Turn them loose, and they could theoretically do any non-technical job they had to, but they would be politically reliable and always vote against radicalism and foreign ideologies. It was, in effect, a college degree in good common sense.

No wonder it got hijacked by kikes in the early '60s. It was practically their first target, after Hollywood and the PR industry. Now, a liberal arts degree means you know just enough Shakespeare to hate him, you've denounced your parents as capitalist running-dogs, and you think there are googolplex genders.

trips for truth

this needs more and better

Attached: loiq.png (380x421, 183.93K)

Attached: presidential trump.gif (600x338, 7.94M)

colossal faggot detected

Attached: love it.jpg (634x484, 79.84K)

Attached: There Is No Need To Be Rustled.jpg (1047x573, 193.5K)

2020, niggers!

Attached: keep.png (1001x685, 88.67K)

Attached: Washington Examiner - Trump on Maxine Waters_ _She's a low I.Q. individual. You can't help it.__1.webm (1280x720, 14.14M)

Attached: MEMANK.png (262x399, 74.31K)

the fuck is this autism?

no, but he's filtered