Why are gay and kike names so fucking popular?

Why are Germanic names like Edward, Albert, Frederick, and Gerald considered nerdy and uncool, while names like Kailey, Braxton, Noah, Liam (cucked version of William), and Obadiah are all considered cool and must have names for boys?

It's like there's a bias against strong sounding, non-jewish personal names and for soft, faggish, niggery names or obscure Hebrew names instead.

Attached: wiggerette.jpg (543x414, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babble.com/pregnancy/1000-most-popular-boy-names/
servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/vs/2016_Boys.pdf
servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/vs/2016_Girls.pdf
blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2012/02/01/does-a-lame-name-make-you-more-likely-to-be-a-smoker-with-low-self-esteem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they're not.

Kailey is english Liam is irish

In the US, it is.
babble.com/pregnancy/1000-most-popular-boy-names/

Kailey is some Special Ed. spelling and Liam is a fagged version of William.

Because they show class and education

Identify the bearer as lower class offspring

Lol.

They aren't? You started the thread on a loaded question, basically same as if I asked

Jew names are only popular in movies, but real people don't live in movies.

If I hear a girl is named Kailey I immediately think she's a fucking retard.

If I hear a girl is named Annabelle I immediately want to respect her for the rest of her life.

People give children the name "Obadiah" outside of very religious enclaves (i.e. Amish. Mormon)?

They're written by Jews, moron.

I work in a field that involves occasionally involves children. I have encountered young white boys named Jackson, Eli, Liam, Dakota, Carpenter, and Huntley and young white girls named Apple, Kacey, Spencer, Channing, and Audrey, as well as a bunch of other -ey ending names for both genders and several -ton and -son names for boys.

Even if the lists are being faked, they're still influencing morons.

Or maybe the kids reaching you are jew kids who are being pushed by some jew behind the scenes. What field are you working in exactly?

It's probably mostly gays, kikes, and easily influenced women that write baby name books. That and most dudes today are spineless fags, so they're fine taking their wife's last name and letting her name his wife's son something trendy instead of something solid and timeless.

True pain.

I work with child development in Nashville. There are jews here, and Nashville is becoming something of a hipster city, which may surprise people not from here, but I'm pretty sure most of these kids aren't jewish. There are some, sure, but not most.

There's some dumb cunt where I work named "Tadaih". I'm afraid to ask if her sister is named "Tamarah". I'm beyond glad that my name is German, but I'll be damned if anyone can fucking pronounce it properly. Fucking illiterate citizenry.

It's because they have no soul.

There is a Ethiopian cashier where I get groceries named "galaxina". I lol every time I see her.

Because the kikes want to diminish our connection with our ancestors. If you are Edward, and read about the great things another Edward did, you are inclined to live up to his legacy unless you are a faggot.

On a bright note, what are some good sources for strong European names besides reading history books? Little Holla Forumsacks need good names for children.

Attached: 106229c6c6ed2fe1f360eb6e17a15c9d240ce6871e7e360255092b287479846f.jpg (255x203, 8.93K)

Honorary (((jewlings)))

Attached: 90b38788.jpg (1300x1300, 212.46K)

In the UK it is a handy way to tell a person's social class before you've even met them.
Works a bit like an accent does in person.
Controlled op shill explains on jewed television programme (jewish class d&c but an accurate portrayal of the meaning of names in the UK).

I hate potato-nigger names too. Actually, I just generally hate the Irish. I'd take Slavs over them any day

Huntley/Hunter isn't a Jewish origin but Scot origin

Bollocks. Their use as forenames is new and tacky.

I wonder (((why))).

Huntley has been here since the Middle ages, your noise is showing

New Testament and 3rd Reich. Maybe Nordic names based on their mythology. Strong names.

This is always good for a laugh and a head shake.

servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/vs/2016_Boys.pdf

servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/pdf/vs/2016_Girls.pdf

Call her Hiver or Hiems.

Attached: 48b7a93c0ebf9ed6fd891650ff68f50f5d89096a0b5fadadc1673376d88cc142.png (211x246, 10.77K)

>>>Holla Forums
Reported for jewish shilling.

Macedonian and Greek history, plus the barbarians who menaced Rome. I'd say look into Roman names, but niggers have half-ruined those. I named my son in Gaelic, but it doesn't sound weird because the name is fairly common. You also might want to consider some Norse names, since those will all be extinct by 2100, and "Ivar the Boneless" has a certain charm to it.

Stop being a fag. The Bible has a bunch of kikery in it, and the New Testament has plenty of heeb philosophy about the weak ruling the strong. In keeping with the detente of Holla Forums, I will pretend to respect your decision to pray to the crucikike, but the user you've reported speaks the truth – names in the Bible are Jewy.

Nigger

You Jews sure hate Jesus.

Audrey is an English name.

Jesus is a Mexican name.

Attached: 1408280290782.gif (501x585, 212K)

What is it with niggers having the most stupid names?

Attached: 20180104_192348.jpg (3264x2448 1.75 MB, 1.81M)

Attached: 5e332df937d8309b578dc409f3fd864a[1].jpg (630x651, 34.38K)

I live in downtown Nashville. Let me know if you want to meet up. [email protected]

This. Let the underclass label their offspring as they please, so that we can identify them as the unwashed chattel that they are.
Serfs gonna serf.

My parents were Buddhists and thus gave me a weird oriental first and middle name. I recently did an ancestry test: 70% Germanic, the rest French and Celtic. Modern Marxist West is clown world. It's all so tiresome.

What language? Thought of changing it?

Yea, irish for "scottish"
its an ulster name at BEST we literally use these names to distinguish foreigners.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2012/02/01/does-a-lame-name-make-you-more-likely-to-be-a-smoker-with-low-self-esteem/

I'm pretty sure the name "Matthew" originally comes from the jews, since it's a biblical name. I don't really care much, though.

Cuck tier parents who know the result of their two minute hump session, isn't going to amount to shit, just like them. So like a fucker dying their hair blue, this makes their little snowflake special. Something to notice them for because there's no work or accomplishments you'll ever be able to point to. Also signaling to other cunt parents about what cool and progressive cunts they are. Anyway it's why mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker is number one everywhere. These assholes deserve rape, torture and death.

Tyler, more like Tyrone. kek

Whatever you say, PAUL.

So, 100% Celtic, then.
From the Pyrenaei to the Rhenus.
R1a & R1b halpogroups.

I fugged that up.
That's Greater Gaul.
I meant:
FROM IBERIA TO SIBERIA
All are Celtic.