I need a girlfriend? How can I find one

FIRST YOU READER SEE THE PHOTO OF 2ND AND 3RD OF THIS THREAD.

THEN SEE AND READ THIS DON'T FORGET THIS.

I AM STALKING THIS WOMAN ON FACEBOOK.
4TH PHOTO OF HER IS THERE.

WHEN I WAS SCHOOL AND SHE WAS STUDENT OF THAT SCHOOL.

SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I WAS SO SHY TALK TO HER.

SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYMORE.

ANOTHER ONE IS WITH HER BF.

REMEMBER AS ALWAYS THAT BOTH PHOTO ARE FUCKING CENSORED AND FILTER WITH BLACK & WHITE SO THAT MEANS NO ONE INCLUDING YOU AND FUCKING EXPERTS WON'T FIND THEM.

YOU ALL SHOULD GIVE ME AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A GF THAT SHOULD BE TALLER, SEXY AND AN AWESOME.

I AM SO MUCH SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF.

I WON'T STOP POSTING IT UNTIL I GET A HOT SEXY TALLER AN AWESOME GF.

Once I got a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend then I won't post it anymore and forget about it.

If my gf breaks relationship with me then I will post it again until I get an another sexy taller gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/suicide/

I won't suicide you fooool

/suicide/ is for people who genuinely want to die, and are working up the nerve and learning the most effective (and least possible to fuck up) methods of achieving this goal. Those who know that "things will get better" is nothing more than the Gambler's Fallacy. This asshole is just crazy, and you cannot reason with crazy.

Anywho, the secret to enjoying life (and maybe finding a good wife) is SELF-IMPROVEMENT. Learn about STEM subjects, pick up a trade, a craft, a hobby that isn't looked down upon. Eat right, work out, talk to people and make eye contact. The positive feelings you get from improving yourself will make you a better person.*

*attempts may backfire if the user has a degenerative health problem, or is beyond the age of 35.

Gupta it's your boss, stop messing around on interwebs & get back to work. The streets won't shit themselves you motherchod.

REPORTED

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

No.
I don't look him.
He is not my boss.

Anywho, the secret to enjoying life (and maybe finding a good wife) is SELF-IMPROVEMENT. Learn about STEM subjects, pick up a trade, a craft, a hobby that isn't looked down upon.

First I need a hot sexy awesome gf.
I will be businessman and if i have gf she will help my business

I am not gupta you foool

I wish those woman have sex with me

you are fired gupta, so sexi sex for you

I AM NOT GUPTA EITHER.
I AM NOT FIRED BECAUSE I DON'T DO ANY JOBS YOU FOOOL. SOON I WILL GET A JOBS

Friendly reminder that this is a bot
(I'm not a bot foool, etc I told you thousand times, blabla)
And every bit of interaction feeds it.

MO is first it's the paki bot (a lure to make people interact and teach it, to later be used in actual threads) then later comes another bot to communicate with it endlessly about how this is a board about politics and how he won't find a girlfriend here, etc.

I AM NOT A FUCKING BOT.
PROOF.
SEE THE PHOTO THAT I CAPTURE NOW.
My room wall

Kill yourself is not said to you right now, but you will reply to that anyway because of reasons stated above.
Kill yourself is something that posters such as you are not being told. This is not meant for you.

Idk how you thinks I am a bot

I rather put you in gas chamber.
I know my english is bad but it is an improving.

I don't look him

Yes I have a toilet in my house so poo in look.
Just give me to advice to gf who gonna be taller, sexy and good

(((Guaranteed replies)))

This is meant for me.
I won't kill myself you foooooool

I am scared to do suicide you fool

Fuck you

PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN STOP ME BUT FAILED TO DO THAT.
I NEED GF THAT SHOULD BE TALLER SEXY AN AWESOME

So, we traded the FIX PO L spammer, for the pajeet looking for love on an imageboard.
I suppose thats an upgrade, at least this one entertain us with deadpan humorous replies and post at least 1 or 2 decent image here and then.

I NEED GF GF GF

Do you live in a poop hut? Why do you take a bath in poop? Are all Indian jewish homosexual like you? And will you stop masturbating to donkeys in public?

I don't bath in poop.
I am not fucking jewish.

You are the biggest jew Ive ever talked to.

I am an atheist and an ex Hindu.
I will beat you and your family if you call me jew or any religion
I love to torture you.
You fool.
I need gf

My censor face.
Can't still find me. You fool

I found you! Wearing your yamaka!

I AM NOT FUCKING A BOT.
IF I WAS A BOT THEN I WOULDN'T TYPE ABLE TYPE CATPCHA

This is not me you son of a bitch

You will never get a girlfriend. You will sit at home pathetically begging someone to fix your problems for you, you sad pajeet. Clean your toilet.

So what you are saying is you are a jewish donkey fucker?

No you piece of garbage.
YOU ALL SHOULD GIVE ME AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A GF THAT SHOULD BE TALLER, SEXY AND AN AWESOME IN AN ALTERNATIVE WAY.

No one will help you. You should just die.

Secret girlfriend post

I JUST FILTER YOU.
NO.
I NEED A HOT SEXY TALLER GF

Sexytime open vagene

Kill yourself

Hey OP, want some chicken?

OP after weeks of nothing but spamming Holla Forums

How desperate are you?

sexy gf for you in afterlife, just die

mfw I have no face

How badly to you want sexytimes, pajeet?

*do

You like?
she ded

You wanna penetrate her ass?

Hypothesis: If everyone posted gore and only gore whenever the poo showed up he would leave.

This is not a chicken you foool

I love good chicken.
One day I will have beef

You gandu (bad word) sending me horrible pics and now I am filtering you so I will never see you message.
Fuck you.
I need gf

I wish you and your family dies from a cancer you get that

Not this way.

I am telling 1000000 times that GIVE ME AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A GF THAT SHOULD BE TALLER, SEXY AND AN AWESOME in an alternative and easy way

and apparently ya can't read either, since I never said bot. so yuo are either genuinly downs, or you need to fix the program

I can read and idk even how to program you foool

if you can read, why did you accuse me of calling you a bot, when i didn't?

we already told you, 20 times, during the threads you made weeks ago
you refuse to accept any advice
you want us to find a "hot sexy tall girlfriend" for you, then brainwash her into saying she accepts to be fucked by you, and bring her to your home

if we do find one, why would we give it to you instead of keeping her for ourselves, you moron?

show bolls and pinis

You fucking told me I am a bot.
You donkey.

Listen you son of a bastard.
Give me an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome gf in an alternative easy way.
I won't stop posting this until I get a hot sexy taller gf.
If my girlfriend breaks relationship with me then I will post it again until I get an another gf

I didn't, here is the post you replied to

I suppose thats an upgrade, at least this one entertain us with deadpan humorous replies and post at least 1 or 2 decent image here and then.

again, where in that post did I call you a bot?

and I can't format for shit apparently

so yeah, where in here am I calling you a bot?

You should upgrade word.
I think you thought I am new improved bot which I am not you cheap donkey bastard.
Can I fuck your gf ? I would fuck her with consent from her if she is taller, sexy and awesome

SHOW BOLLS AND PINIS

This will not give me hot sexy taller awesome gf

*You used upgrade word.

Invest in cripto, get ritch, be a sugar daddy

upgrade does not mean a bot, an upgrade mean an improvement, you upgraded a weapon to a better one, you upgraded your travel package, etc.
in this case, the Fix Po l spammer is gone, and we have you instead, which is better, for humorous reason.

Ya might want to invest in english classes.

gerl lik boll and pines. show boll and pines

upgrade
verb
[with object]
Pronunciation /ʌpˈɡreɪd/

I know upgrade means improvement and something new

Just like upgrade to new OS you foooooool

Give me advice to get a hot sexy taller gf in an alternative way.
You won't find me and i censored face photo also uploaded in Holla Forums.

I know you bitch.

then you admit I did not call you a bot?

Yeah.
Now I understand.
But someone called me bot. I think it is not you.
Can I fuck your gf

no you cannot fuck my wife, and neither should you want to fuck wives of others, that's degenerate

If you want help with getting a gf you need to GIVE us something we want, not make demands

I will fuck her with ur wife consent and if she is taller, awesome and sexy

Give me an advice how to get a taller sexy an awesome woman in alternative way and easy.
I love to be dominated by taller sexy woman

You can't and even I upload the face in Holla Forums basically censored

Sorry by I refuse morally to help someone who want to fuck married wives, reflect on your life choices, and do not come back until you learned to be a real man. Farewell.

I love married woman and I wish they fuck me.

No I can't give something but you should help me to get an awesome sexy taller gf

Why?

Give me an advice in an alternative way how to get that.
Once I got a hot sexy taller an awesome girlfriend then I won't post it anymore and forget about it.

If my gf breaks relationship with me then I will post it again until I get an another sexy taller gf.

You should be asking why the mods haven't banned his currymunching ass.

So you're just going to annoy us until you get what you want which will never happen
We can look at it this way. Every thread you make, every day that you post, is you admitting that you failed.
You failed to get a gf.
You failed to get what you want from us.
We have endured far worse than you, Pajeet.

u can fuck me I am girl. pls show me boll and pines

I found perfect man for you.
Pajeet have you considered becoming a furry?

I WILL GET A HOT SEXY TALLER AN AWESOME GIRLFRIEND.

IF YOUR GF IS TALLER, AWESOME AND SEXY CAN I FUCK HER

SAGE

I am not gay you fool

You are not a girl. Fake bastard

SAGE

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

okay, I am a girl irl
and I have an humiliation/degradation fetish, I'd like to see what I can tolerate
I will be your consenting girlfriend, give a phone or email
I am awesome tall and sexy
I post picture without head because I don't want be identified

Mods are either getting a kick out of this, or are very incompetent. Nothing new.

lol, no you won't. And every time you make a thread, it proves that you don't have one. Keep it coming.

bummer, forgot sage

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Become a furry pajeet , I hear they have alot of sex
Sage

Still fake bastard.

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING ADVICE HOW TO GET A HOT SEXY TALLER AWESOME GIRLFRIEND IN AN ALTERNATIVE AND EASY WAY

No you fool.
It is impossible to become.

Haha, no. I don't have to. And you can't make me.

Buy a sonic the hedgehog costume , you will be the coolest indian!

SAGE

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

No you fool. It will not make me cool

I need gf so sexually frustrated

I am not fake
and not bastard, I am a girl
I dreamed about you
does your famlily name begin with "Rama-"?

I will filter you bitch

No it doesn't begin with rama you fake bastard

Your genetics will always be shit (approximately 95% of your DNA is made up of poo), you will never attract a hot white gf to end this curse.

I told u I am grill. i will only fuck if u show boll and pines

Masturbate then.
Remember, every post you make here is admitting you have failed.

its no use , hes gay he wont show his balls and penis cause he has none. He said he only dates jewish men

Christ, dear poo-to-the-loo. Your grasp on English language is declining with every thread you make and get banned. Your brain cells must be committing suicide with each ban you get.

PS, You're a failure and will die alone

Even masturbate is not solving my sexually frustrated problem.
I need hot sexy taller gf.

I am not jew.
You son of a bitch.
I am nor female

I am not a failure.

No you foool

If you're not a failure why do you need help socializing? That is the definition of failure, you can't do most basic thing on your own.

You will die alone and unloved

You just want a woman for sex. You want a prostitute.
I know what you'll say:
No you don't. You want one, but are ashamed and are a coward. Too coward to admit it.
You want a prostitute and you know that. You are just too scared to admit it.

I don't know what's worse. The child that wants attention - OP, the daydreaming mods or the idiots who reply.

It's okay, Pajeet. We can't all be winners, maybe you'll reincarnate into less of a loser after you die alone.

I haven't seen such a powerful display of autism since the guy who was sperging out for 8 hours straight in the Q threads.

I am not really doing this for an attention.
YOU ALL SHOULD GIVE ME AN ADVICE HOW TO GET A GF THAT SHOULD BE TALLER, SEXY AND AN AWESOME.

I AM SO MUCH SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF.

I WON'T STOP POSTING IT UNTIL I GET A HOT SEXY TALLER AN AWESOME GF.

No you fool i won't die

I won't sleep with prostitute and I don't like them

will you masturbate sexually frustrated penes on my face please?
I can be your sexy awesome taller gf
plz post email phone so I can send you pictures for your masturbate
I am not fake
in this pic I am with girl friends
I am very sexy and liberated

I am not pajeet you foool.
I need gf

Fake pics you bastard

I assure you that this picture is a picture, and not a fake picture at all

I am sad that you don't want gf

let me get this straight.
You are a degenerate who wants to fuck married wives, asking Holla Forums for help in pursuing your degenerate goal, all the while not being white and displaying sub-optimal comprehension of english.
You being this desperate to find a woman also mean your are either not good looking, poor, IQ challenged, or a combination of those (none of thise being your fault per se, just dealt a bad hand by life), Yet expect to manage to land a tall, sexy, gf.

tl;dr

I got bad news for you… you are chasing a Unicorn dream, and wasting your life away instead of trying to improve yourself, and then finding a realistic partner.

But all you want is sex. They are exactly what you like.
You admit you are not religious. So why don't you like them?

They are money begging bitch.

IQ doesn't matter and it is just like marks.
I will fuck married woman with her consent if I wanted.
Especially married woman is taller, sexy and an awesome

I look beautiful you foooool.

I want gf.
You are fake you give so I can be in trap.
Fuck you.
I wish you die from a cancer.
You fake bastard shame on you

You're like an Indian Elliot Roger.

No you fool.
I don't want civilians to carry guns you foool even the police.
Only armed police and military can carry gun.
Fuck you
I need gf

I found gf for you. They want to see your bolls and pines
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/

if you look beautiful but can't find a gf on your own, then you are sorely lacking in other fields, as I said, you are failing in at least 1 aspect you are either
so which is it? and don't pretend you are perfect in all aspects since you would not be posting here this desperately in the first place.

Do you understand how retarded you sound with every post you make? If your voice is just as awful, you have no chance of losing your virginity.

It doesn't matter what do you think about yourself, if you are objectively awful, look ungroomed, smell like a mixture of runny diarrhea and curry and sound like a pig who is getting anal raped. No sane woman would touch something like that with a ten feet pole.
If you are too retarded accomplishing the basic shit, you're hopeless

Oh before you say that you don't sound awful
Use this and say the following
I need a girlfriend'
Use vocaroo
vocaroo.com/

No you didnt.
Just give me a advice to get a gf which is taller, sexy and awesome in an alternative and easy way.

I look beautiful.
In every morning I wake up and do bath.
I don't smell bad. You cheap bastard.

I AM NOT POOR, UGLY AND STUPID YOU SON OF A BITCH.
I NEED A HOT SEXY GF..

I am not fake
you will have to give contact info to be able to recieve girlfriend
otherwise it will only be pictures, without face when posted here because I don't want to be identified
can you pay for hotel with credit card when I am here?
do you have room for me in your house?
I want you to masturbate on my face, post pic of your dick
here is pic of me in bathroom
I am not fake

Fake bastard

I AM NOT FAKE
POST PIC OF THE ROOM I WILL BE IN YOUR HOUSE
POST PIC OF YOUR DICK
IF YOU HAVE TINY DICK I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
I AM NOT FAKE

It doesn't matter what do YOU' think. If you smell like indian tapwater and spice rack that has been rotting in the sun for few months.
Same applies to your looks, if you look like a puppet molded out of a poo, like all indian shitskins like you.
Oh you must sound shit, you cannot or spell properly.

yes you are at least 1 of those, no matter how hard you are denying it, and ya won't find a gf until you improve your shortcommings so again are you:
>low IQ your failure at basic english and poor temper are indicative of that
>poor having to rely on Holla Forums for life advice is indicative of that
>ugly your pajeet look is indicative of that

And you are gf begging bitch on here.

There is no easy way. That is what you don't get. If there was, we would have told you.
You asking a lot or asking angrily won't change that.

shes not fake you are just jewish coward

I am not ugly you fool.
IQ doesn't matter.
Lot of people in low iq a successfully in life

You are fake

So what I need gf.
There is a easy way and everything is possible.

I am not jewish you fool

I have big dick you fake bastard.

IQ/mental health matters. you are in denial of your own shotcommings, and as long you cannot accept yourself the way you are, no one will ever be able to help you. If you want help ya need to face the truth, are you ugly, mentally challenged, or poor. most likely all three

No it is not. I don't know what your parents told you, but that isn't true. They may say you are the best boy in the world, but that doesn't make it true.
They may have given you everything you wanted and you think you deserve it. Holla Forums does not give you what you want, Holla Forums tells you what you need to hear.
You need to hear that you are a failure. Once you accept that, you can make yourself better and women will come.

IQ doesn't matter.
I am not ugly you fool.
You son of a bitch.
I look beautiful

I wasn't talking about IQ. I was talking about intelligence. Are you so retarded that you can't tell the difference?

the you are either mentally challenged, or poor, which is it?

I am not denying anything you fool

I am not fake, I am gf for you
how do I contact you?
do you even have a room in your house?
can you buy me stuff like dinner in fancy restaurant or jewels?
I am not fake I keep picture of you, like picture of your hand I imaging you caress my vagene
what meals do you like?
post pic of your dick, but only if it is big
I am not fake

I am not mentally challenged and not poor either.
I need a hot sexy gf

oh, so your are BOTH poor and mentally challenged. I am sorry to hear that

You are fake

I also don't deny anything

NO I AM NOT MENTALLY CHALLENGED AND NOT POOR.
I LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOO.
I NEED A HOT SEXY GF

denying and being in denial are two different things

I know.
I need gf who is taller, sexy an awesome.
I can fuck marriage woman with her consent also if she is taller, sexy and an awesome.
It is also cool to cheat husband.
Marriage should be banned and made an illegal