Hey guys just a reminder that CPY did a proper crack of MGS V TPP so you dont need to use shitty 3DM bypass anymore

Hey guys just a reminder that CPY did a proper crack of MGS V TPP so you dont need to use shitty 3DM bypass anymore

It also includes all the latest updates and DLCs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/db_singer_actor/status/637885291085217792
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/316/?
volafile.io/get/6cSjPbwdw64fLw/No Development Requirements for v1.10 (Update 2)-316-1-10.zip
fitgirl-repacks.site/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-v1-0-7-1v1-10-dlcs-multiplayer/
archive.is/4sHUH#selection-1259.319-1259.624
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this one has some of the missing content put back into it? I thought the other one ended a bit soon.

Did they also unlock an actual ending to the game?

Did they also crack the abhorrent cash-shop kikery?

Did they also fix the retarded AI and stealth-mechanics in a game thats supposed to be about stealth?

Why not pirate a good game instead?

Great, any way to crack the bitter dissapointement all the Kojidrones have?
I'm sick of their bitching.

Konami shill, plz

What if konami and MGSV are both shit? That destroys your entire narrative.

Maybe if you faggots hadn't hyped this shit to kingdom come, this wouldn't have happened.
You deserve everything you get, and theres a shitton of you faggots who I know are buying MGS Survival like the retarded niggers you are.
If anything you should have expected dissapointment considering how Konami was acting.
Game was fine, plot was shit
Witcher 3 was also a good game shilled to hell and back by GOG and CDProjekt drones and downgraded despite their shilling.

Get over it you little whiny cunts

Why do you fuckers have to steal games? Why not buy them and support the devs?

How dense of a motherfucker are you?

(This)

Is there a crack/update only version?
I don't feel like downloading the whole game, again.

Not really no, the game is mediocre at best. Not horrible, but not too good either.
It's enjoyable for a bit before you realize how repetitive everything is and how barren the two maps really are.
There's a few good ideas here and there, but they're never used to their fullest, both gameplay and story wise.
The story being incomplete and badly paced garbage is just the final kick in the nuts.

MGS survival is gonna flop what are you talking about

I'll cop to being a bitter fanboy, but Metal Gear Survive is going to be bought by no-one.

This isn't a Portable Ops scenario where it was technically canon mostly I guess and made to appeal to fans of the same series - this is a lazy cash-in that MIGHT have worked as a DLC and even the assholes who still like the empty shell of MGSV want no part of it. It's the final embodiment of Konami admitting they have no fucking clue what they're doing, and might also prove no matter HOW sad and unfinished MGSV was that Kojima's still better at this than the worker bees.

I actually finished the last mission I never touched - Code Talker Extreme - last night. Goddamn, what this game could have been…

Be a pal, user, and link me just the crack along with the latest patch. I have the base game downloaded and I don't want to download the whole thing all over again.
look, man, CPY bundled their shit as an ISO. I don't want to download the whole fucking thing just to delete the majority of it. That's a waste of bandwidth. I also don't want a fucking repack. I have the game already, I just want the latest patch and a working crack.

I'VE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS!
except maybe superpowers
or a girlfriend
or a life

Epic memes, fellow EightChanner!

What do the DLCs add?

you have to disarm all the nukes for that user

I'm being honest.

I'm going to cap your post just to show you how wrong you are.
Weebshit normalfags will buy anything Nip no matter how shit it is.
MGS autist even more.

It was a fun ride and I still have GZ to fuck around in.

Just wish there was more map interaction.

Hello, I'm an MGS autist, I've bought all of the games multiple times (even Portable Ops when PO+ came out) and I can confirm I won't be buying Survive, nor are any MGS autist friend I know. The MGS crowd doesn't like anything that survive is offering, but the fact that Kojima is not involved seals the deal for all of us.

Yeah, pretty much that. It's a better feeling to simply want more of a good thing. I think the scale of GZ kept it more focused.

Can I play online and if not why should I fucking care

i have never played a mgs game outside of one and I hated it

will I like this if I skip all the cutscenes?

Probably, but there aren't many cutscenes on it to begin with, most of the exposition occurs on optional cassete tapes. Gameplay is fun if that's what you are asking.

No.

I will consider it thanks

the game's open world stuff seems really fun, but I just never cared about the MGS story at all. It was a bunch of silly characters taking themselves super seriously

I think that's part of the charm really, having ridiculous out of place characters and make them believable and sometimes even relateable it's something only Metal Gear can do, but I do understand where you are coming from, sometimes I just want to play a fun game and not to care about anything.

In any case, MGSV's story is pretty detached from everything else, and unless you care and read the casettes, you can enjoy it as it's own thing. If you like open world and freedom on what you do and how you do it, while still being challenging, you are probably going to like it.

I will give it a pirate

Konami doesn't deserve any money, you are doing the right thing.

I actually have a question about this…
This is more and more turning out to be one of those things that kid on the playground said who's dad works for Nintendo.

It's just a cutscene and speech that doesn't unlock anything.

There is a cutscene in the game that implies that you have achieved peace by disarming every last nuke on earth, it's not a "different ending" or anything else.
It looks like it should unlock when every single last nuke is dissarmed, but this was never actually achieved to be proven right.
The cutscene has already been datamined so even if we achieve it, we already know what's it about, so there's nothing special about it.

HORY SHET

Not only does it work perfectly, but CPY also finished the game, it has chapter 3, it's the most amazing thing I've ever played and the crack even comes with a full finished copy of Silent Hills.

final question do I need to know anything about the weird prequel demo thing they did? I know that V has like 2 parts or something?

Ground Zeroes is the tanker chapter essentially and it's the best base to infiltrate in all of MGSV. Play it.

Ground Zeroes? It's kind of like a tutorial, but the game will tell you everything that happened there in about 2 minutes in the beggining, and if you don't care about the story it doesn't really matter at all, just hop into MGSV.

There is some truth in this…in that the hype train was ridden hard by a whole lot of people.
The bigger problem, however, is that the advertisements, all of them, were selling people on one specific story and instead they got something completely different.
Yes yes…ruse cruise and all of that shit but really there is nothing good about that and you would have thought Kojima and Konami learned their lessons from MGS2 and how well received MGS3 consequentially was.
But this is all going off the assumption that the ruse-cruise was intentional. I don't think it entirely was.

My theory is that MGS5 is actually the merging of two or more separate games. There was clearly one that was more dominant, but there are all sorts of little cracks and crevices in the narrative and in the gameplay mechanics themselves that suggest there were some direction shifts during production.
The other circumstantial evidence to support this in the broader sense would be the unfinished nature of the game itself, the reality of the 50% of snake's dialogue cut…not shunted into tapes…but just CUT, the advertisement campaign that seemed rather separate from what was being hinted at when it came to conferences.
The announcement of MG:Survive which is clearly a bunch of unused or discarded assets..and wait..didn't Kojima say he wanted to make a zombie game? Oh…and he's been on record before saying that he's always had to find a way to work in new game ideas into MGS games because they wouldn't let him make new IPs..hmmm…
And the list can go on and can get further detailed.

Of course every time I bring it up, kojidrones try to say it was all Konami fucking around with them and Kojima isn't to blame or that its unfinished because there simply wasn't enough time (which I agree with in half a way because it would take time to stitch together a frankenstien of a game) or other excuses and bullshit and the best one of "Well Kojima said he meant it like that!"
Of course he will say that…he's not about to tarnish his reputation by admitting he failed to reign in his own fucking whims.

Don't listen to this dirty pleb, Ground Zeroes has better level design than anything in the full game.

MGSV is just unfinished, there is no way around it. The game still was at least 1 or 2 years from it's completition, but Konami rushed Kojima to release it because of their new "fuck vidya pachinko all day erry dayyyy" mindset.

There was obviously some sort of cruise planned by Kojima, and you can kind of tell it had something to do with the last mission, you know, believing that Big Boss was evil, but he wasn't, but he wasn't Big Boss at all actually., but since the game is just unfinished, it's far less contundent than it should.

I think the most obvious you can tell the game was rushed is how the last mission comes out LITERALLY out of nowhere, when it feels like there should be something in between that made Venom realize the truth, which had something to do with him realizing that Eli is actually Big Boss's clone, therefore he cannot be big boss, but since they couldn't finish it they just slammed that last mission there, out of nowhere, because it was essential for the plot.

Also, the reason why Snake has almost no dialog is Because he isn't Big Boss, so he doesn't have that dynamic and charming personality we are used to, instead we are left with little to no dialog outside of the bare essentials so the player can self-insert better, you know the reason why.

Yes, he also said that zombies don't belong on the Metal Gear universe shortly after the Survive trailer.

meant for

Gee whiz user, wasn't the unfinished final mission in the collector's edition what confirmed the game was unfinished?

That guy wanted an open world game, and while relatively big, Camp Omega is something far from what I'd call open world.

Of course being a small piece of land everything is more "tight" in GZ than in PP, and while I really do miss the organized search squads, I wouldn't really say that it has better level design that PP.
In any case, I'm not saying GZ is bad, but if you want open world and don't care about the story, it isn't really needed.

Well that's part of it, but surely there was much, much more than that, than linked the game's plot to the ending. A lot of people are still trying to figure out the "reason" why MGSV pacing is so convoluted, as if there was a higher explanation or something, but the only real reason is that it was unfinished, and that's that. Some Higher up in Konami walked into Kojima's office and went "fuk kojambo you spent all of our money we are bailing on this video gaming things, we are releasing your game this year as it is".

For a game that was supposed to COMPLETE THE FUCKING STORY OF THE ENTIRE SAGA, it sure completed fuck all. It hinted at Miller and artificially created a way for Big Boss to have “lived” through the first Metal Gear, but that’s it. None of the new storylines created were ever cleaned up (except Paz), Skull Face came out of absolutely nowhere and was erased ignominiously, etc.

GZ is exactly as “open world” as MGS should have ever been. It was fun as fuck.

If they wanted to SLIGHTLY redeem their incomplete pile of shit, they could have had David Hayter voice the REAL Big Boss whenever you heard him. I mean, you can do plastic surgery, but you can’t operate on vocal cords. The medic is still going to sound like he always did.

And yes, I know that means he’d have to have voiced GZ, but still.

I was honestly expecting this too, but it appears that Hayter and Kojima weren't on good enough terms after all.

Having him redo some of GZ and have it in a flashback would have been enough.

I was just thinking, since Chico is actually dead, was there ever an explanation for Quiet's butterface?

It's a butterface.

She had no jaw and looks like a little boy.

get some taste you faglord

twitter.com/db_singer_actor/status/637885291085217792

You did and said exactly what I predicted in my previous post.
The sheer fact of the matter is that the game is unfinished primarily because it seems to have not had a coherent consistent idea of what it was going to be.
Yes, if they had one or two more years to do it they could have cleaned all that shit up and the cracks would have been welded together seamlessly but Konami wouldn't waste the time and money and so you get a final product, that to me, looks like Colby-Jack cheese.
Yeah, its whole but if you really look at it, it seems like its made of two different things.

Again, there are too many things that look like they had a couple of core ideas when they started and then at some point gears shifted and something else was pushed forward and the resulting game is an effort to clean up the old stuff and repurpose it for the "current" idea of the game and they just didn't have the time to fill in the resulting gaps.
That is why you have plotlines that go nowhere.
A seemingly unfinished and half-used morality system (with some early in-mission dialogues that support the idea that Ocelot and Miller were to be devil and angel on the shoulders of Big Boss).
Skullface's two-fold plan which flies in the face of the general set up to every MGS game before it. The formula is simple: Here are some bad guys that want to do a bad thing, oh…but really they want to do this OTHER bad thing. Skullface wanted to do both the language parasites and the nuke thing which leads me to believe that there was meant to be a second villain OR they couldn't pin down what threat seemed stronger so they just went with both.

I could get more detailed but suffice to say, Kojima is not innocent in this and the evidence points to the same sort of shit that seems to happen when the creators have their heads too big to be told no. Every little idea, which if followed through may be good, gets pushed around until you end up with shit loads of half-formed ideas.
Konami did ultimately tell him NO by basically pulling the plug…but really what Kojima has needed his entire career is that "no" guy that could help keep him on track.
It happens to a whole host of media creators and at one time or another you'll see it eventually if you follow a career long enough.

I understand what you mean, but I disagree with your opinion. There IS a lot of systems that feel somewhat unfinished, like the whole demon horn thing, but I don't think they were just going somewhere and then changed their minds because Kojima went "ayy lmao didn thought this through guys sorry my fault lets do other thing" or something like that, I feel like, if given the propper time that this game needed to be finished, all would have felt more "whole", rather than how it feels now. Konami pulled the plug, and they HAD to do what they could with what they had, it wasn't a case of Konami seeing that Kojima was fucking around and decided to rush it because of that, they just decided to rush it and that's that.

I couldn't possibly disagree more with this. Yes, Kojima goes overbudget and takes ages to finish anything, but that doesn't mean that he "needed" Konami shutting him off or anything like that. If MGSV was given the propper time it needed, it would have been what Kojima envisioned, yes, he does a lot of little, un-needed details but that doesn't mean he's going to fuck it up if he goes unchecked, hell the fact that he goes unchecked is why the MGS series is as great as it is.
Konami didn't achieved anything by telling Kojima "NO, you HAVE to release it this year" besides forcing him to release a half finished game.

Holy shit man, how can you drink Kojima's kool-aid that much?

agreed. she has a banging body but her face is genuinely horrifying except when she gives you that little smile

Really just how much time would be needed then? Because honestly he had 5 years.
part of the fox engine's utility was that you'd be able to make a level up, at least from their demo that they gave, in like a matter of hours. Almost all drag and drop shit.
So say you have 2 years to develop that engine, you now have 3 to go full bore with your game. Keep in mind while the real tech guys are developing the engine you are still developing the story and direction of your game.
Many things that happen with in-house engines is that they are generally designed along side with the direction of the game, things being added and modified as need be.

I'm just being realistic about the flaws here.
So take that unfinished morality system for example:
It is likely that the morality system as its seen was something done early on but then shelved. However, it was probably too much of part of several game play mechanics that to leave it in as just a sort of visual consequence was easier to do and would cost less time than to completely gank it out or repurpose it entirely. Other little visual clues that look like it should have been tied to it was that sudden change from all the anime girl posters to "Big Boss is Watching You!" 1984 style posters that pop up after a certain mission. I think that was supposed to have been triggered after falling to the more evil side of things in the morality system and since they had it already set up they decided to put it in there because the game as they had it was starved for content anyway.
Why would this happen? perhaps a narrative shift in the game. The idea to have Venom Snake not be Big Boss was probably what happened to cause this. It was also most definitely the reason that 50%..that's HALF of the recordings for Big Boss got completely cut out.
That scene where you're about to shoot up a bunch of children as part of a mission I think was meant as a moral choice and part of the "Stuff that hasn't been done in video games before!" shit that Kojima was talking about early on in conferences and such. But they scrapped that moral problem in favor of having NOT BIG BOSS so the scene now is just some recordings…
Because at the end of the day, since he's not really Big Boss, he must therefore not be an actual bad guy.

Now these are speculations but they are done with some strong sense of watching where the narrative in the current game seems to unwravel and then is clumsily tied back together while other plot-points splinter off never to be seen again.

Eli is another point of contention that, to me, shows the cracks again. See, I don't think Eli is supposed to be Liquid Snake, or at least originally he wasn't. I think Eli was supposed to be Solidus. I also think that you were, indeed, supposed to have Big Boss making a choice to either use the african child soldiers or trying to give them a better life.
This would set the stage for Solidus, later in life, involving himself in African child soldier militias which, if you remember, Raiden was one such child soldier.
Instead, due to the new direction, what should be Solidus is now Liquid snake (no real reason for this other than I guess fans?) for what was likely supposed to be a hint that this Big Boss isn't really Big Boss…and if they had the time the clue would have been more subtle and it all would have actually went smoothly and I certainly wouldn't have noticed that crack.

Also, the killing of skullface and the game sort of just meanders on from there with nothing to really do leads me to believe that if it were Big Boss at the helm they would have launched into revenge against Zero himself as that "EVERYBODY NUKES BUT I CONTROL IT!" plot point actually feels like something THE PATRIOTS would want to do. Instead, it looks like when they switched directions they may have made room for an eventual encounter of the real Big Boss but they couldn't get that shit done in time so they just sorta slapped what they had left together and called it a wrap.

Too bad the game is still shit and not even worthy of pirating.

This you?

Again, Kojima does take a shitload of time and generally uses way more resources than necesary, I'm not arguing against that. The results are always good though, that's my point.

Again, I agree that this was meant for something greater and most of it's uses were probably scrapped, but I don't agree with all of your expeculations here.
I don't see why we couldn't have Venom AND a working and actually relevant morality system, your train of thought is "We didn't get the morality system, therefore they changed the game from playing as Big Boss as Venom!", while I feel is exactly the other way around; see, Big Boss has a set personality, he would do thing that he would do, and he wouldn't do things he wouldn't do, straight and simple. Now Venom? You are Venom, you call the shots, and in my point of view, it makes MUCH more sense that your moral decisions matter for the story development playing as Venom, since Venom is literally and empty vase for the player to fill the way they wanted.
I agree that the morality system surely played a much important part in the story than we had, and we could somehow change the outcome of things to, for example, kill all those african kids, if we are full demon, but that has nothing to do with the fact that we play Venom and not Big Boss.

Now, I don't see why Eli couldn't be Solidus, but I don't see why he couldn't be Liquid either. If things were as you said, we could influence Solidus to do things differently, as in not train child militias in in Africa, and well, we can't really change history user. That's why I think it's more probable that we were planned to be Venom since the beggining, and filling parts of the Metal Gear story that we knew nothing about, like Liquid's uprising, so we could alter the outcome of things depending on our own moral choices.

I don't think the fact that Skullface has both the Walbochia and Nukes means that the nukes part was meant for Big Boss and then slapped into Skullface, but yeah I do feel that they killed off skullface in a really "rushed" way, so yeah, surely things for him meant to go somewhere diffent, before the game was rushed to hell. I don't think this means that we got to meet (or actually fight) Big Boss face to face, since the last cutscene, where he talks to us on a cassette, seems to be actually planned with time and thought, unlike a lot of other things.

All in all, yes the game is unfinished, yes your theories are interesting but I really don't think that's how the things went user.

No, I like Thief.

How can one person be so wrong.

I feel that we are partially to blame for accepting movie "games".

The thing you forget here is that for all intents and purposes Venom _IS_ Big Boss. There are only a few minor things that would lead you to believe otherwise that are revealed through the game and even then most of them can be explained away as other factors.

So you have a tape that details a conversation between Ocelot and Big Boss (Venom) about the nature of how legends are made and how people are attributing certain things to Big Boss that Big Boss (Venom) comes out and denies as ever saying or wanting (going nuclear as an ideal to strive for is a big one).
So I think what had happened to the game is one idea evolved into the other but in a more jarring way than could easily be done.
There is a theme early on and in some of the elements of gameplay about the nature of legends and rumors. Their usefulness and their vast differences from the reality of the person.
The thing is, this could fit either Big Boss or Venom as protagonists of a story either way. However, if you start with the mind that Venom is NOT Big Boss then the story of Venom is a man who is assuming and becoming the legend of Big Boss.
If you start with the mind that Venom IS Big Boss…then you have the story of a man who is now having to be at odds with and perhaps live up to his legend.

You really give Kojima too much credit and leeway with this one. Previous examples of when he's had to been cut short is in MGS2 with all the codec calls. Those were supposed to have gameplay and custscenes but they couldn't get it done in time so they dumped all of that stuff, mostly all at once. This shows that there was a clear story idea that was desired to be there and they couldn't just let those elements go.
Meanwhile in MGS5 you have half of an expensive actor's voice recordings sitting on a cutting room floor never to be used due to it not being able to fit at all with the new narrative they're setting up and the levels and such that would be scrapped due to them not being needed in the new narrative.

I actually think that you're going to find some of that cut dialogue being stuffed into MG:Survive in some way.

Well, that's a whole other argument to be had.

It really depends of what -being- is, different to "playing the part of". The idea of MGSV, as far as I can personally understand, is about absolute immersion, about not playing the part of, like we did on MGS3, PO and PW, but actually becoming Big Boss, proyecting ourselves into the Metal Gear history and doing the things the way we (as both our real selves and Big Boss) want to. Of course we barely got to experience this in the final product, by the free, open world, "do what you want" gameplay that's absolutely novel to the series, but the plot was sadly still fully static, while I feel it wasn't meant to be this way.
However, this is all subjectively speaking, there is a clear, objective distintion between Venom and Big Boss, they are two different entities whatever way we look at it. So, is Venom Big Boss? Is the player actually Big Boss? That's something that I don't think we may ever find an absolute, objective answer. It's 100% relative to your point of view.

The one that recorded the tape from "The Man Who Sold The World" is Big Boss, and the one who received it is Venom, and that's perhaps as exact as we can get. Perhaps it could go either way as you say, but I don't really see that as a sign that at certain point it development it was some way and it was changed to the other.

I don't really think so, MGS2 has a lot of fluff and unnecesary stuff just like any other MGS, whatever was cut wasn't integral to the game at all, unlike it was with MGSV, where the game was released way before it should, a year or two at least as I've said before.

>with the new narrative
Again user, yes, Kojima goes overbudget, hiring fucking Jack Bauer because "muh face capture" wasn't a terribly great idea, but I don't thing that they couldn't fit dialog because of the "new" narrative, but because they just couldn't finish parts that were absolutely necessary for those dialogs to make sense, therefore those dialogs ended up being cut, which wouldn't have happened if the game wouldn't have been rushed. I mean, I'm 100% sure there was something crazy good on the Jeep scene.

Well you're right about one thing. We'll never really know.

Indeed, the only thing that is for sure is that the released game is not what we were intended to receive, whatever that was, and that's just a shame. A real shame.

Well we do have those combat missions to send teams to remove cameras, which never show up in freeplay. Also the guards talk about recieving permanent AV's at guard posts, but they never show up in free play.

It's disappointing that there was probably A LOT more that was going to be added. But I think it was really a matter of time, not Budget. Because Developers have mentioned in interviews that the suits just throw money at them, hoping it will get the project finished faster, and theres nothing they can do with it except pay some studio to do CGI intros with the money, ala Mass Effect 2.

The Execs want a fast return, even if Kojima had half as much money, I'm sure Konami and the suits would've made the same decision, because for them, dev time = wasted money/wasted profits. Prolly why they wanted to go Pachi.

Can you unlock the bikinis in the pirate version?

This is important.

That's true of so many recent AAA games, and deeply depressing. How much better would these games be if the suits allowed the developers to do whatever they wanted how they wanted?

todd pls go

you'd get a completely unfinished game with a ton of half baked features and it would never release

they're in singleplayer but they count as online research. no idea if it works on pirate

There has to be a way to hack it, the swimsuits are already in the files, I NEED those swimsuits.

i remember you could manually mod them in and overwrite a costume with the suit. so if you can't unlock it normally there's still that

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

snakebite mod manager. that way you don't have to keep extracting and repacking archives

I don't know why you asked me…I bought the game day 1.
That bikini is from the MGO.
BTW, I don't know why people praised MGO so much. Maybe I just missed the boat for the first round of it but this version feels like a multiplayer game that i'd expect back in the late 2000s.

I haven't touched the game in a long time. I've moved on to other games.
I don't stick around once I beat a game.
Which is why I find it really fucking odd when people talk to me about replay value and that a game potentially sucks because you'd never want to play it again.
Or that I should go back to play a bunch of older games that I have already played or that are clones of games I already played at that time.

I'm not talking about this game or this game series specifically but just in general on this board.
Seems to be a running theme here of wanting to run back to the past or only playing one video game for an entire year.

Strange, the flashbacks don't have audio for some reason.

You can unlock swimsuits and other online rewards in the pirate version.

Install SnakeBite and use this mod and all online rewards will become available for development. Develop what you want and then uninstall the mod.

Nexus link:
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/316/?

And vola just in case:
volafile.io/get/6cSjPbwdw64fLw/No Development Requirements for v1.10 (Update 2)-316-1-10.zip

1. Does that conflict with Anyone’s Deluxe mod?
2. Can this be used with a legal copy to get me around the MOTHERFUCKING NONSENSICALLY HIGH REQUIREMENTS for all the yellow shit?

1. No idea, I'm not using that mod, I'm just using cure asthma and ultimate phantom pain.
2. The unlocked online items will be deleted when you go online, but you will keep them as long as you stay in offline mode, obviously this is not a problem for a pirated version since you can't connect anyway.

>fitgirl-repacks.site/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-v1-0-7-1v1-10-dlcs-multiplayer/

We now have working multiplayer too, any chance we could also set up a Holla Forums server ?

Jokes on you I pre-ordered it and regret everything about it.

Are you high or retarded?
You actually believe that nonsense?

Excellent counterpoint. Why don't you follow that gem with reminding me of the year. I'm not saying the game is some amazing 10/10 game, i'm saying the game is a prime example of corporate meddling. Might want to get that kneejerk reaction checked out. :^)

Just let me get this straight…
What you are telling me is that Kojima wouldn't make the product that Konami wanted him to make. So instead of firing him then and there they decided to not only continue to have money dumped into the project but also dick around and potentially destroy their own investment?

Tell ya what, lets see how this next game by Kojima is going to pan out. So far it looks like he's been sniffing his own farts a little bit too much.

Don't get me wrong now, I enjoy the metal gear solid games and do attribute a lot of the good aspects to his involvement but the dude peaked at MGS3. Every metal gear game since then has been sub-par in terms of what is to be expected from the series.

Drones for any particular company, creator, team, game series, or whatever are all just the equally THEYDINDUNUFFIN sorts of faggots.

Wait, does that mean we can manufacture a scenario in which CND occurs?

Since this is a MGS thread, I'll just ask here.
Some time ago, someone posted an honest video review about MGS V, I didn't watch it completely, so I tried looking for it on jewtube later, but only the big names and some numales showed up. Can someone post the link?

I'm getting memories from this shit, wasn't there something meant to happen if all nukes of all playas were disarmed?

also have some quiet screenshots i took back then for your penile pleasure

CND?

Quick question for anyone using a CPY crack. Is it possible to use custom music for your iDroid and helicopter like in the Steam version?

If your Helicopter music isn't this then you're nothing but a slack jawed faggot.

This. I love the dude but this is a guy who pretends that Chapter 3 was never supposed to be a thing despite it being painfully obvious that it was.

Of course Chapter 3 was supposed to be a thing. If they had the time then all the dirty inconsistencies and bullshit that was plaguing that game since it was (to me) obviously zippered up from what appears to have been two different story/narrative and perhaps gameplay directions and it would have seemed like a single tapestry. Instead they had to rush-job it and you end up with what looks more like a patch-worked AIDS quilt.

So here's the thing though…what would have chapter 3 been?
I think that perhaps since they went with this VENOM IS NOT BIG BOSS sort of thing that perhaps chapter 3 would have done more to discover that fact. That perhaps the tape recording at the end was meant to be just that..the very end.
That perhaps there should have been more of a breakdown.

Because at current the game at least answers two questions:
1) How could Big Boss be killed in MG1 and then show up to be killed again in MG2.
2) Why the fuck did Miller suddenly just not want to work with Big Boss?
3) Where in the holy hell of a fuck would Ocelot ever get the idea that he could fool the patriots by hypnotizing himself to become Liquid Snake?

Mean't to write "A few questions"

Well we know from Episode 51 that we confront Liquid at this deserted island and fight Sahelanthropus again, and this time destroy the damn thing, and then Psycho Mantis removes the "shut the fuck up" parasite and takes him away to probably grow the fuck up. That would explain why he and Liquid know each other in MGS and worked together - they had that pre-established relationship. Presumably, by the time Miller confronts Ocelot about it, Ocelot's self-hypnotic trance wore off probably from one too many tranquilizers at the Mother Base tutorial, and tries to keep it a secret but eventually lets it slip during one of the Chapter 3 episodes. That would probably lead to the in-game revelation that "Eli", while not genetically related to Venom, 'might' be related to the actual Big Boss. Beyond that, I dunno - maybe at some point Venom would snap and start fully becoming the demon the trailers hyped him up to be instead of pussying out on hurting child soldiers or still being a hero.

This pissed me off so much. I was excited as fuck to see play a game that outlines a hero's fall from grace and instead I got Not!Big Boss pussyfooting around that suddenly ends and the big twist is the bullshit everyone already figured out the moment people realized the Medic JUST HAPPENED to be voiced by Keifer Sutherland and the real Big Boss had a big off screen change of heart and some bullshit feel good ending that basically said "YOU TOO CAN BE A NUCLEAR-EQUIPPED SUPERVILLIAN" and the only morally questionable thing you do in the entire game is have the ability to build nukes with no way to actually use them.

complete nuclear disarmament

Konami forces their employees to work in their Pachinko factor as punishment.
It is completely believable for Konami to do some retarded shit, especially since they are making more money on their pachinko machines then their video games.

archive.is/4sHUH#selection-1259.319-1259.624

you reek of 4chanigger, did you not know we have standards here?

Thanks pal. That 3dm shit was too garbage for me to use.

I never lost control.