Sobriety tests should be fucking mandatory for everyone who wishes to engage in online multiplayer games

Sobriety tests should be fucking mandatory for everyone who wishes to engage in online multiplayer games.

I'm fucking sick of drunk and/or stoned assholes coming into MY game for "fun" and making the rest of us suffer via their piss poor performance because they're fucking smashed off their ass and can't aim or coordinate for shit.

bro
cannabis
rofl

DUDE REDDIT FROG LMAO

you sound like a woman.

Amateurs.

russkie est ?

Thankfully you made a nice shitposting general for us :^)

I personally refrain from making a fool of myself in MP when I'm drunk, but you're playing with strangers, demanding standards is pissing in the wind.

gtfo

Next you're going to start screaming ree.

Also this. Inebriation is the least of anyone's issues when playing online.

Suck it up, Nancy. You know as well as I do that making a thread to bitch about drunk assholes having fun isn't going to do anything.

I always play better when drunk but i don't use a microphone so i don't think it matter that much

Nice try Muhammed

Nah, people just say their drunk or high when they play shit, then suddenly sober up when they're good.
I should know, me and my mates do it all the time to get people like you mad.

Remember: The tribes that preferred drinking became christian, while the smokerfags chose islam.

Now drink responsibly.

you would have likely gotten a shitty teammate either way, doesnt matter if theyre drunk or brazilian.

Given that choice was pretty much mandatory back then, else your neighbors go full zealots against you, I must conclude that our tribes chose well.

ISHYGDDT

OP, why don't you go play with your friends. :^)

But Judaism allows drinking, provided it's kosher and in moderation. As far as I know, that's not different from Catholicism.

Well, if being a Huehue nigger was like being pissdrunk 24/7 it'd explain A LOT.

Did drunk dudebros bully you?

And I drive better drunk to

Also
I swear drunks can be fun, but stoners can be much more obnoxious

Probably because they're fucking high. Do you think their smoked up brain is worrying about how much of an ass their being?

Maybe yoir problem is that you play shit games user?

Oh yes, look at those great alternatives for multiplayer. You sure got him user.

Insurgency, Overwatch, Project Reality, and maybe Red Orchestra 2. Xonotic if you want to go fast.

rush b

← calmness is added and removed here :^)

I hate niggers, spics, slopes, chunks, gooks, and kikes.

fuck off little nigger

I have no idea why you think that is good. It has larger maps, but that's it.
kill self
Okish if you find people to play with.

How do you know that they were drunk? Maybe they were recovering alcoholics with the shakes. Bet you feel like an asshole now, huh?

I'm sick of spergs coming into MY game to act like no fun allowed fags.

Autism tests should be fucking mandatory for everyone who wishes to engage in online multiplayer games.

I'm fucking sick of tryhard and/or autistic assholes coming into MY game for "fun" and making the rest of us suffer with their continuous bitching and screeching because they take videogames too seriously.

Just leave and find a new game. I can count the amount of drunk or high people I've played with in the last decade with one hand. If there were more I didn't notice.

Vote-kick him and STFU. Good threads fell from the board because of this shit.

hello reddit

(YOU) waste of digits

I have to agree, remember getting drunk once and attempting to be hot shit in ARMA. It's about the same reason alcohol and firearms do not mix. Never trust a drunk helicopter pilot.

You're just mad Kek doesn't favor you.

Jesus Christ is LORD and SAVIOR

Judaism allows anything as long as the rabbi can make up a twisted logical way to justify it, this is the entire point of kikery

Enjoy all that averageness.

classic buzzword used by underperformers. next.

Fuck you that I know I am you are fun dick thick fucking it's great.

PVP me bro

OP was referring to other people, not himself. Also, drugs aren't cool, they're not healthy, and they condition your mind to depression.
How much of a pathetic human being are you?
I can't believe we have people who has fallen to the "dude weed lmao" meme here on fullchan. We've sure have hit a new low.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/steam/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/trash/
>>>/ovens/

That's why i love griefing.

you should take your own advice fag
>>>/out/

You deserve far worse.

If some people want to drink or smoke while playing, that's fine. It's the retards that feel the need to inform the entire server about how they're running low on cannabis every 15 seconds, or how they need to go get another bowl or how DUDE, IT'S SO HARD TO AIM RIGHT NOW.

do continúe gargling cum m8

AHAHAHAHAHAH, holy shit, did you make it and are pissed only stoners bought it?
Suck it up Todd.

You need to go back to 9fag.

Back when I used to play WoW some of my best tanking performances were when I was drunk.

Man, I would take all the drunken chads in the world in my online games, just get rid of the ten year olds with lazy voices who won't stop making noise and bully anyone who isn't another meme spouting, lifeless sounding child.

The worst is when they fuck with old guys just wanting to play some vidya.

I always worry about how much of an ass I'm being

I think the enablers of that shit are a problem too.

Hello? When I was a child, I was told not to be a cunt and talk to adults like pieces of shit. +10 rage points when the kid themselves use that shit, "what's wrong with you?"

Ain't nothing wrong with me, but there's something wrong with your parents kid, gimme your address so I can come sort your deadbeat parents out.

Nothing wrong with shelving a few party flockahs and giving it your best. Have a fuckin go m8.

Fuck off, nigger.

Fuck off ya salty cunt not my problem you turn into a girl after a couple of beers.

Was meant for

Guess that's what happens when you have kids raising kids. Still, it's depressing how common this scenario is. I mean, I remember saying and doing some bad things when I was a kid, but the shit that comes out of their mouths today is just disgusting, then you have their weird habit of just making unintelligible droning noises when there is nothing to say. I really want to believe this isn't the norm.

>need to finish a raid in Destiny
Shoot yourself.

Well user that's what you get for playing shit games

And the unwarranted self-importance that drives them to continually talk, and talk, and talk (TO THEMSELVES, NO LESS) because they have to hear the sound of their own voice as if to reaffirm their own self-esteem when the schools aren't going out of their way to give them participation awards. They can't read in their fucking heads either. Hey kid, if I wanted to hear the plot of Twilight, I'd buy an audiobook, shut the fuck up and learn how to read in your head.

Yeah no, by that logic every game is a bad game.

As if that shit isn't piss easy, give me a break.

you're already drinking to numb yourself to how shitty your country is, you may as well get it over with, slav. for queen and country, huehuehue.

I haven't had a drink in 4 years. Your mind is obviously addled with some form of substance if anything regarding Destiny is giving you trouble.

I actually played a team-based FPS drunk just last night. I'm generally better, and the stats show it.

Plus, verbally shitposting on teamchat is fun as hell.

stoners are annoying, though

fuck off rulecuck

You're right, it's actually facebook meme.

Team based multiplayer sucks anyway, play real 1v1 games

Fuck you op.

Pepe is ours and will be once again if we make an effort of reclaiming him, Reconquista-style. Deus Vult.

your memes are shit user

the only problem i have with autistics is that fucking lisp they have and when they combo that with their inability to shut the fuck or not say something awkward for 10 seconds

I just wish I could actually play decent while sober.

But user, alcohol can actually help. In fact it's banned as a performance enhancing drug in shooting competitions.

fuck, you sound like a no-fun allowed rule-loving trumpcuck, trying to tell everyone else what to do, take it to your Donald subreddit

Playing sober lost its luster when I stopped playing in tournament settings. Most modern games are a complete bore sober because the average skill level now is so low its like playing with special needs kids without the emotional satisfaction of making someone day better. You're just carrying ungrateful retards who will tell you to kill yourself the second something doesn't go their way. Good games are best without influences but the average MP game now? Couldn't pay to play that sober, especially when its just with randoms.

You should read up on leverage. There's several pullies on that gallow, it's completely possible as a result. If it was a direct lift, sure, you'd be right, but in this situation you are not necessarily right.

If you set up a series of pullies, you could accomplish things that you normally would never have the physical strength to do, such as pulling a tree out of the ground without cutting it down. The reason that tree fellers don't do this is because it takes too long to setup, it'd take the paper mill forever to get enough wood to make a stack of paper.

A chainsaw can do it so much faster, but if you set up a bunch of pullies, yeah you can do it.

Mild intoxication actually makes me play better. I've had several episodes where I was fighting one boss or another but would end up getting my ass kicked every time. I eventually quit, had a drink or to with my buddies, and promptly curbstomped the boss on first try.

Makes sense, I play world of tanks drunk sometimes, and I it makes me second guess myself less

I suppose you become worse at multitasking, but your brain is more focused on the primary task at hand.