The left likes to scoff at the whole idea of no go zones and call them figments of anti-Muslim imaginations...

web.archive.org/web/20180310031437/https://gellerreport.com/2018/03/app-assaults-paris.html/

On the one hand, incredibly cucked. On the other hand, tracking Muslim enclaves is a good offensive tactic. Is anyone doing this in the USA?

Attached: nogozonesapp.png (861x732, 537.51K)

We already have the same thing here, they just aren't Muslim. Not defending anything or anyone here, but I wonder how many of these raghead muggings and beatdowns are being administered by Bosnians and Circassians? I'd wager virtually none of them.

Paris is the filthiest city I've ever seen. Dead rats that were crushed by parked cars littered the streets. Equal amounts of human and dog shit on the sidewalks. Garbage piled up against buildings (Because dumpsters don't exist there).
Every morning, the gutters (there's no gutter, just a raised curb over the cobblestones) "flood" the street with fresh water (usually just a small trickle), supposedly to clean the streets but generally it just makes all the garbage and shit wet.
Then there are the shitskins and niggers. It just gets worse from there. Fuck Paris, what a shithole.

Found the map online

Attached: NoGoMap.png (1260x1023, 1.67M)

What country is this?

GTA

this

USA pioneered no-go zones in tne 1970s.

kys

checked for truth
Yeah don't even get me started on the french

just to be sure, I'm joking about the french

sounds familiar

Attached: what china thinks of europe.png (680x2153 36.99 KB, 984.68K)

Yeah Belarus, why?

Because it's where the most beautiful Russian girls come from. It's also much more pleasant than most of modern Russia.

To tell the truth: The name translates to White Russia. It's old enough that everybody forgot how it came to be. The "white" part might have even been used for the region since before the Russ arrived there.

I thought it was because colors were also used for cardinal directions and white meant west, so belarus = white russia = west russia

Attached: 3b985148fa4b678ae6d3b4c06088cf01d7811339ca6c79f819f895dcbf6b7e47.png (500x375, 284.96K)

???

Some of these are pretty choice, I have to hand it to those bugmen.

Interacting with a lot of foreigners, many from eastern Europe and China showed me that they are much less deluded than the standard normie of western Europe.

One thing everybody could agree to is the press is lying. While most westerner, blue pilled as they are, are shocked, repulsed by the suggestion that not everything the press is reporting is factual.

The french aren't so bad, they're mostly just hypocrites.

Hehehe, Denmark keeps getting the blame for that.

Attached: 234px-Flag_of_the_Faroe_Islands.svg[1].png (234x170, 460)

I found one called "Sketchfacor" that looks fairly promising. It was created by two goys and the judenpresse went apeshit calling it racist *because niggers are all criminals, and if you track crime, you're tracking niggers*
I'm going to test it to see if it can be used offensively.

Attached: sketch.png (645x601, 183.18K)

Attached: derp1450275103655.jpg (625x858, 75.69K)