Lmfao you think trump is on your side Holla Forums. I am shamed

Lmfao you think trump is on your side Holla Forums. I am shamed
I never thought i could let you go this far
For the greater goods of whites everwherw
I post this thread, for you stupid redditfuggees and memers, or even disenfranchised shills yeah right can start to see the truth
hooktube.com/ihxrKMhxZJc

hooktube.com/d2gu9eL4dXo

Especially this for newfag alt lite autistic fuckers
youtu.be/U2G9MR1n7Es

out out out

Fuck your trips cuz your some faggot who plays for teams

HOW
DARE
YOU
Mods! Get him!

LMFAO

You think Holla Forums needs sides? We don't even have a board

haha you d&c shills never cease to amaze me with your disonance and double think mental gymnastic ad hominem boogaloo, go back to reddit jew kike shillary bootlicker, doubs get, kek and pepe banishes your rat face to eternal gulag fucking commie

Get out shill. We are going to make america great again. We are going to pass common sense gun control and finally fix DACA. Just wait until the midterms when we can get more based republicans elected.

B A S E D

i'll check them doubs

Just admit you were wrong and move on with your lives.

Why do endkikes type in nigger screech. It won't get them more of an audience.

drompf get TWO SCOOP

Because they're assmad misanthropic nihilists, aka typical kikes.

Common sense gun control isn't gun confiscation. Mass gun confiscation is against common sense. Common sense gun control is keeping guns out of the hands of minorities and those with literal mental disorder; both of which are who are on the verge of being violent in a senseless manner.

Except minorities never struggle to get hold of guns illegally.

>hurrrrrr plz take my guns (((guberment)))
t. literal spastic

Did you even watch the video?

People can get things illegally, therefore we should just allow them to get them legally? I don't understand your point. What is your stance on regulations of opiods? Should we just let everyone who wants some opiods just get them? Only doctors in a medical environment are allowed to administer morphine yet people can still obtain it by going around the law therefor we should not have any regulations on morphine?

Learn to read nigger.

Hes saying why the fuck do they need to regulate our guns becuase of juanito who is gonna just smuggle them regardless. Quit trying to sound smart

Obviously we need to stop gun smuggling / build a wall. What makes you think I want to turn a blind eye to Jorge and his taco crew using their taco truck to sneak in drugs and AKs? Because I think there are people in our society who are a danger to society at large if they are armed with modern weapons? If we are going to allow the sale of modern weapons to the american public we need to vet people to make sure they will use the firearms they purchase for the reasons the second amendment entails. Protecting yourself and fighting tyranny. Not shooting up schools. Part of this is arming teachers at schools as a deterrent to this modern phenomena of school shooters. The other parts are making sure kids in those schools who are at risk have as little chance as possible of obtaining a weapon and that they are given appropriate mental health treatments.
Hell, I am not even saying we ban any sort of gun or attachment, only that we do a better job vetting civilians before selling them a firearm. We can create this kind of legislation without removing peoples second amendment rights, believe it or not. And we sure as hell can create legislation / funnel money for border control to stop the crazy amount of gun smuggling.

there is no common sense gun control

only pathway to White Genocide gun control

Don't forget to sage

Go back you retarded fag >>>Holla Forums you are not discrete

Listen faggot, Trump is a jew, but you're not news.
This place is full and I mean FULL of shills so we just lurk until the retards leave. Sit back and try to kill any Trump threads that appear.

P. S. To any maga-cancers:
Even if you don't think Trump is a jew, consider this.
In jewish law if your mother is a jew, you are too. Trump spawned 5 jewish devils with Ivana. Ivanka has had surgery.
She (((converted))) because it's theatre and they're all moking you faggots. You're low-IQ, low-tier golems.

Attached: 1503418759531.jpg (590x350, 44.68K)

anyone using the word

This, Thread Completed