Can we have a /chill/ thread?

How is Holla Forums doing? What are you up to outside of memes? Is life going well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probablu going to get fired tomorrow, lets hope it happens

If miscegenation was outlawed in Islam it would be the perfect religion.

Why?

Because bourgy gonna bourg

Apparently I am not a good english teacher despite the fact that my students do like my classes and do learn english

Going to start a co-op with an unemployed teacher if such thing actually happens

I'll pray for you.

Because he's not a member of parliament you imbecile. That's not his job.

I've got finals, can't find a girl I want to be with more than a few hours, working a shit job, and the literature I'm trying to read looks like a fucking mountain so everyday I give up after an hour of reading and play vidya while hating myself.

So same shit different day.

Just gonna bump and if no replies, oh well. Have a good one, lads!

kill yourself you fascist piece of shit

Life's pretty shit tbh. I'm taking a 3 week break from weed and my eyes still haven't gone back to normal after like 3 days. Also stopped drinking.

Lots of headaches, swamped with work, feels pretty bad

anxiety hitting hard…insomnia hitting hard….despair hitting hard….

I really, really like 70s disco, funk and soul.

Anyone else?

One of my housemates is a huge fan of that.

I like pretty much all funk and soul but I don't really follow it.

CIA will rape ivanka

i want to kill myself but i don't have a gun

Iktf

listening to Chic - Good Times atm fam

This is getting embarrassing now. Just deal with the fact that your old corrupt crone lost and stop with those crackpot conspiracy theories.

will put it on now

Stop shitting on every thread you massive faggot.

Doesn't Japan import native speakers as teaching assistants, so students get to hear it spoken naturally? I personally know 3 people who spent 2 years each in Japan doing this.

Um, please stop fighting!!!

He was just derailing the thread comrade.
Sorry to hear things have been going to shit for you by the way. I hope it gets better.

Shameless self bump for visibility

Oh shit, a real classic!

I'd rather date a Romanian girl than an Indian girl.

Ehhhh?

Kek the botnet is sentient.

It's a bot I think.

tfw your glad to see a name fag bc you know their not a bot. Feels bad tbh

Any chance you could just cross borders to say Arizona and grab as much ammo as possible before heading back to Cali?

How do you know he's not a bot? maybe all the posters here are and the system is just temporarily malfunctioning?

I love you too

No.

How do we know YOU'RE not a bot?

Polands looks like he's fantasizing about gutting the news ppl

Trying to find work at the moment.

It's funny how when you have free time you find yourself drained of motivation.

it's impossible

Nice, saved

Don't mind him, OP. Religion couldn't be more Holla Forumsitically incorrect nowadays.

the botnet is getting annoying.

use noscript

Fuck off you gullible piece of shit. Republicans of the day wanted all men to be given equality of opportunity. Democrats of the day thought niggers needed special care and were incapable of functioning as free men, thus their "happy slave" concept they diluted themselves with.

Today, Republicans believe everyone should get equality of opportunity.Democrats want equality of outcome, and believe niggers need special treatment and care from the government because they can't function as free people.

They are still exactly fucking the same and you can fuck right off with their "they switched lol" bullshit.

Yes, that would be the big state loving crony capitalism Democrats. Nothing has changed but a few names here and there, and you're a dumbass for not seeing that.

Is that you Celtshit?

do marines have a team? or are they coast guard tier when it comes to collegiate sports

Feeling threatened, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY

lol, shiggy

How's that nigger dick in your ass feel, liberal?

Reading Rousseau and playing MGSV.

It seems like it is an endless cycle.

This dude puts you to sleep speaking

This guy is not a politician at fucking all. He is a serious logical business person with good judgement. He also understands how to make profit off trades and resource exploitation around the world.

What the fuck else do you want from secretary of state?

going to school, life haven't been all that great lately

PRAISE KEK

I live in my car, but I work when I need money.

by ironically funposting on a Chilean flyfishing forum of course

why can't i make a thread

it always gets stuck at "Posting… (100%)"

i put on my robe and wizard hat

Pro-Life.

Abortion is wrong and a sin against God.
An unborn baby is not responsible for the crimes of their race so the whole "muh nigger abort more" is a really stupid logic.

he would have made germany great again if he'd just slowed his actions down a little and consolidated his power and hold over the lands he won.

Some German city because I'm Arab and I want to be among my people

How is the wall going Pedro?

You mean, already is fulfilling some of his promises? He's not even in office and is demonstrating presidential stature and making deals bringing jobs back to our country.

Way behind on a term paper, otherwise everything is pretty good. Job is shit but so is every other job a student can find.

Other than that I've just been playing some Wargame Red Dragon and spending my meagre earnings on beer, Tim Horton's and weed.

Also saving up for some military gear, (ammo vest, 20 round sks mag, sks polymer stock, steel helmet, etc)

cept in australia

disappointed 2bh

A female doctor is called a nurse

Kotleba je kokot

I'm a woman as well and I have very conservative values and the men that are available to date seem to be retarded fucking children at best.

HAHAHAHA top bants m8! Who says Americans are all dullards with no sense of irony?

I'm ambivalent I guess? Not sure how to feel.

Think I might be able to turn my life around though.

Thank you, Punished Ted. Thank you.

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

No idea, no extra info so far

bait thread?

kind of, their rate of attrition on the natives was effectively 90%, but Mexico had something like 35 million, which still leaves ~3.5 mil after a century of conquering, and in that century something like 20k Spaniards and others arrived from Europe to Mexico and the Caribbean, but there was some attrition on them as well from local diseases and shit, so ultimately there was considerably less settlers than natives.

I thought it was a pretty cool commercial. Stop being butthurt about literally every single aspect of life