*ATTENTION*

*ATTENTION*

A "White Male" by the name "Blake" has been targetted and attacked by his "Communist" teacher and the University team. His crime? Refusing to be humiliated in front of 100s of people! Take your time and read his story, he had to take a MANDATORY "Religious" class in order to graduate, in that class they were forced to watch a 15 minute+ Trans rights video and get educated on "Evil white males".

When Blake voiced his opinion on why he thinks this was wrong, he was thrown out of class and threatened to be kicked out and fail to graduate. Now here comes to the vilest piece you can hear, he was given an option and what an option it was!

His only option is that he will need to stand in front of his whole class and apologise for being a "Straight WHITE male", after which he will be subject to humiliation by the students and the teacher for the sheer fact that he was born as a "White male".

Help us spread this, everyone needs to know what's happening across American TAX funded institutions so that others can speak out.

Help us get this trending on facebook and twitter by sharing and reposting with #ClassWar

Contact the student for interviews at [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/DfShills/posts/420216575081225
twitter.com/Millenniel…/status/972202079661027329
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session):
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
hooktube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
iup.edu/religiousstudies/faculty/downie,-alison/
twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/972288222968668160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
feminismandreligion.com/2018/01/10/sunday-shaming-by-alison-downie/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.864.2620&rep=rep1&type=pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
web.archive.org/web/20180107222601/https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/neanderthals-teeth-diet-medicine-microbiome-humans-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170308131218.htm
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4729-craniometry
archive.fo/ydVKM
shh.mpg.de/803153/northern-european-population-history
countyfusion1.kofiletech.us/countyweb/
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1631223
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=249995
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Generation Zyklon; Right again!

I'd bet my life savings the professor is a kike.

Share these and bump these posts ASAP new Operation facebook.com/DfShills/posts/420216575081225 twitter.com/Millenniel…/status/972202079661027329

Send it to Tucker.

THIS. If he isn't going to cover it already, this NEEDS to get to him. Is it as simple as a Fox News tip email or Twitter? If so, we better rev up those sock puppets.

Op is a faggot his name is LAKE INGLE!!! Not Blake. kek

thats a bad bet, user
the so-called professor could easily be a hardcore liberal

but you should look into it anyway

Oh look, the Marxist "struggle session" brainwashing technique has made its debut.

Especially since hes doing his "male advocacy" thing or whatever this week. Fits the bill to a T.

He/his family is not suing why?

they are

we need more media attention

perhaps they're liberals too, and are ashamed of their son

Many professors are the shabbosest of shabbos goyim.

Also, from kikepedia (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session):

It's the Bolshevik/Marxist jew brigade. The reds are here, they're queer, and we need to gas them before they turn us into Soviet Union 2.0.

Reminder that if you send your child to communist education camp you're letting the kikes abuse your children.

He thinks that’s humiliating? Sorry user, I can’t take this shit seriously. Some of us have endured far worse than having to be told he’s an evil white male.

Why would you want white men to be forced to keep their mouths shut while trannies and niggers get to say how evil we are?

Sounds like someone flunked at the Film Your Marxist Professor operation. Get it all on tape ans in writing and then just sue the shit out of them - it beats working for a living.

Decent chance he's just a conservative normalfag that's not even aware of it.

You can easily find the professor by googling the class name and University name in the letter image… And her email.

He should use it as an oppurtunity to expose the jew and encourage resistance. Even if he gets kicked out, the jew has to deal with the fallout. He should also sue the school and the professor personally.

If you’re asking me why, then you have no idea what’s actually happening in the world right now. There’s a literal war going on in almost every major city in the country right now. The Civil War started in the ‘80’s. It just hasn’t hit the media or gone hot yet.

You should support those on your side in that war.

On my side? Who’s on my side exactly? I have no peers. I am not sure who you think you’re talking to, but I am not involved.

Here's a good template for an apology.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
hooktube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

Wars have sides, you can't on one hand say that there's a war going on and then on the other say that you're uninvolved and have no peers.

Holy shit

Filthy leftist here. It's shit like like that makes wish the right wing death squads would get off their asses and do some commie purging.

Rolling for Tucker.
Would be great, doesn't he have a special month on white males or something? I'm sure this would fit right in there.

The kike bitch.

All these jews looking to get a kvetch in before temple

Doesn't look like a kike, more like a horribly brainwashed cultist… or a tranny. How the fuck was this creature allowed near a teaching institution?

OP, also we need to dig out the marxist students.
The justice of Kek is coming.
Name the commies.

get retweeting at tuckerson

twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/972288222968668160

Hmmm.

If we weren't possesed by a Semitic demon known as Jesus Christ this would be happening. We would kill them and their families. But.. Maybe you should just contact Milo.

Milo was fired by Bannon who is Communist. And he has done more than any of the (((alt-right))) communism scum to mock this mind control shit. Start a fund to protest, invite Milo… contact rightwing media. Make it a thing. Don't invite anyone from the Communist (((Alt-Right))) or anyone hanging posters.

bumpy

meme responsibly. I would recommend some old fashion Friedkorps treatment, but I've got a feeling she will be her own demise.

film everything, get a fuckton of spycams in pen, key-fobs, belt-buckle, glasses, and have him and some friends wear them
video and sound quality may be sub-par on spy-cams, but with several sources we have the means to produce high quality rendering revealing many details
THEN he can sue the shit out of everybody who participated in this insult to education

the guy would have to be coached/supported by friends however, the psychological pressure will be significant

Jesus user. Repair your jewdar, for christ sake. That goblin have at least 8 ashkenazi/neanderthal traits, starting with "wiener face". Pure fucking kike.
t. classifier

Also. We call that tipe of a jew "spinerjew". Frog mouth, joker smile, etcetra…

He should tell them to gas themselves, heil in class and march off, never to return.
Also topkek, the prof is a downie.

Fucking this. Body cams are a must.

So … not really a white male, not really called Blake, his teacher wasn't really a communist, and the video wasn't really about evil white males. He was asked to apologize tongue-in-cheek for not really being white, and he was targeted because he wasn't white.

Stop using quotation marks if you don't know how to use them.

Pack some kike gear, pretend you're a kike, call the ADL. It's causing a shit storm with Farrakhan. We can out play kikes.

Maoist struggle session.

SJWS are the maoism bend of commies.

The punishment the student is facing is literally a Communist Struggle Session.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

My buddy went there. It's a shithole.

>feminismandreligion.com/2018/01/10/sunday-shaming-by-alison-downie/
>At this time, disabled by mental illness, he lives in an AA recovery house, surviving on Supplemental Security Income of $740.00/month and SNAP food allotments.

>I usually enjoy our weekly visits, during which we sit at a coffee shop or do an errand. But I never know how he will be doing. When he is doing poorly, my own tendency to depression means that being present as best I can, even for just a few hours, to his deep suffering may utterly deplete me for the rest of the day or several days following.

This creature is allowed to teach others.

Thank kek for no dubs.

She has serious problems. It should be no surprise to me at this point but part of still thinks some #imwither bots had a brain. This woman is insane. She should not be teaching others. Absooute lunacy.

Not even trying to be subtle anymore Schlomo?

Seriously, if this dudes' lawyer can't make a case against this broad being allowed to teach, just based on that snippet alone, I have to think he should be disbarred or else this country needs a civil conflict ASAP, because literally nothing about that woman suggests she should be allowed anywhere near teaching.

One of the comments

I would recommend a book ‘verbal abuse – how to recognise it and how to respond’ by Patricia Evan’s.

If you did challenge them, it might end up with them focusing on why you are not smiling as opposed to anything they’ve done wrong.

They absolutely sick minded.

if i ever have kids i'm gonna buy them an apartment and make them live in it for a year or two before i pay for their school, and send them money every month. they can do whatever the hell they want, get a job, go out and party every day, become a drug dealer, get into art, but at the end of two years they don't get a penny more from me unless they're going to school or learning a trade or working, and if they're working i'd still try to get them to go to school or learn a real trade if they're working something like retail or waiting tables. the place will be in a slightly shitty neighborhood, not enough that it's really dangerous but enough so they have first hand experience with every variety of shitskin and tweaker.

that way their minds are fully developed before the final stage of brainwashing and they know what real life is really like before some kike professor can fill their heads with bullshit, plus as a worst-case scenario two years isn't enough time to become a full blown heroin addict or something.

So incredibly Semitic.

I fucked this comment up. Here is the full comment.

This is a real person, alive today…somewhere in my United States of America. Makes me angry.

>citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.864.2620&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>In ecofeminist perspective, beauty is not defined by the objectifying gaze and its cri-teria of desirability or utility.

>The objectifying gaze is incapable of the openness required in other-centered attention.

Wew…

good.

feminists in particular, in a form of spiritual colonization which has not been truly respectful, in part, because of disregard for community context.

These third-world-worshipping dry-cunted mind-warped cat ladies are truly going to be the death of our civilization.

Their whole schtick hinges on your being conversant with their neologisms and redefinition of commonly accepted terms and words.

It's literally Newspeak.

…and they all somehow got doctorates. The system is rigged against us, user. Theirs no white man in history that would sit around and listen to, let alone study, this absolute verbal vomit.

The fact that she teaches others is ultra insanity. Something must be done.

I want to help him but honestly if someone is this stupid they are probably just going to get in deep shit again as soon as this is over. I don't have the time or the patience to babysit this fool.

Reminds me of this shit.

Must figure out way to discredit & destroy brainwashing camps. Modern university needs to be financially destroyed…

Blacks hate successful Asians more than whites because they prove that America isn't racist.

I wish they would have tried this shit so openly when I was in school I would have caught them of campus I would have clowned them infront of the entire class then found them off campus and assisted in their heart felt suicide by hanging from a lamppost.

Theoretically speaking, what if someone cut that shylock's cunt's nose off and let her bleed out in front of the class?

WHAT IF? Theoretical question only

leave the nose so everyone knows the corpse is a kike

Actually, yes, yes, it is.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
Hitler was 34 year old.

I will be 34 years old in November 2020.

but they (lefties or whatever) feel free to tell us what to do/ say/ think all the time

God Damn Hypocritical Bitches

Anything good in this world they want torn down, defiled, and destroyed

She actually wanted to MURDER people for being happy.
What a monster

but they force their leftist/ marxist/ jewish "verbal abuse" (that actually is abusive) on everyone around all the time
a constant stream

we are an occupied nation
and the "people" pulling the strings will not stop until everything good and decent in this world is ash

You almost can't blame her - she is a monster, but she was not born a monster.
This world made her into what she is, this sick world overcome by the influence of a parasitic evil - and so the evil must be broken, this world must be destroyed, and rebuilt, remade in the image of Beauty.
Thus is the Will of the Divine.

You are so right user.

Literally what in the fuck?

This is a grand idea. You know what to do.

The fuck are you doing here, kike? We've fucking proven this shit already.

This this this. It's the same fucking shit everywhere you look. Kikes and their communist goons trying to brainwash everyone in universities and abusing the "education" system to enforce their bullshit on everyone, by threatening the young by withholding their degrees that they paid for, from them. I'm the OP from that thread, I'll help how I can if it can be done.

Don't forget Crowder either. Pretty popular in the slightly-edgy crowd.

Most whites I see lately are sucking up Ben Shapiros slop.
Tucker is good, but that kike is getting their minds,

Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids. Middle and Near East were areas of mixing/hybridisation.
You should know better. Ask your rabi. Or read some honest jew literature. Or even better. Search for 2010 Svante Paabo&Krause (Max Planck Institute) research. It shows, Middle East is 20% - 40% Neanderthal admixed, while North Europa 0%.
Educate yourself and be proud of your Neanderthal heritage, David.

You've proven shit. Neanderthals had the highest encephalization index among all hominids and semites have the typical brachycephalic sandnigger cranial capacity of 1300 ccm.

Pilipul is too general a term for when white presenting jews tell whites to self harm.

We need a new one.

Cordecepting?

Why hide the name when we can easily find it with the course name with univ. name?

kys pedophile

Well, Kikeanon, are you sure you know what is cephalic index and what is cranial capacity?
Sure JIDF can provide someone with basic anthropological knowledge…

holy fuck that nose…
Neanderthals breeding with cromags = modern europeans.

You're going to need to directly cite the info for this claim.

The point is to convince someone of bullshit double standards, not worship of (((Milo))). How dumb can you be?

And here's another stupid fucking nigger that can't into arguments and redpills. You faggots are the reason we still have shit like OP going on.
>>>/out/
>>>/gaschamber/

Prof. Dr. Svante Pääbo&Prof. Dr. Johannes Krause, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Archive, European Ancestral Genetic contribution.
You will need some serious academic credentials. It is well hidden.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that "whiteness@ only came to europe 8 kya right?
Anyway, I hope the bitch gets her comeuppance.

Jun 2010 research.
- Middle East - 20% - 40% Neanderthal admix
- South East Asia - 10% - 20%
- South europe - 4%
- Central Europe - 2%
- North Europe - close to 0%
Europe + Asia statistical 6%
Statistical for Europe + Middle East

you have to cite your sources.

Hmm. Maybe, just maybe, you are not kike but brainvashed with kike neanderthal white washing BS. Ok than, I can help you, just ask.

That sources are restricted. Find some fellow jew with academic credentials. All data you need I allready posted. Search Archive.

No one is disputing this.

You made very specific claims that the middle east had 20-40% neanderthal admixture and you're yet to cite your sources.

Cro-magnon = 1700 ccm
You forgot that.
For sure, Neanderthal have big skull. But, because of sloped forehead, they luck higher functions. Like emphaty.

What do you want? My user and password? I cant give you that. Also, I cant copy restricted data.

Incorrect. Neanderthal remains have been found that point to the caring of the seriously injured and they also knew of the existence of aspirin and other remedies.
Moishe stop trying to derail the thread.

This is the perfect scenario to send through to Tucker. White male steps out of line and is forced to kneel at the altar of neomarxism by his feminist overlord.

That is just jewish whitewashing of Neanderthals.
Because of aplied genetics, they know from 2005, they cant keep that secret any longer. So they started neanderthal whitewashing for goyim. All pics are renewe, rebranded. In 10 or so years, Neanderthal went from beasts (they were big brained beasts) to philosophers and musicians. Naive goys (like you, probably), believe that shit. Aspirin, hohoho. What's next? Rocket science?
Pic related is, how jews portrait Neanderthals novadays. Like lily white cro-magnons.
user please. Just why would kikes propagate Neanderhals as whites ancestors? Great musicians with knowleadge about Aspirin? Because they like us? Jeesus, dont be so naive.

No one is buying the 20-40% neanderkike meme which you so obviously cannot provide any evidence for.

web.archive.org/web/20180107222601/https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/neanderthals-teeth-diet-medicine-microbiome-humans-science/

Just drop it.

ahahaha
(((national geographic)))
Are you serious? Or just trying to be funny?
About evidence. Please provide evidence, Neanderhals are ancestors of white Europeans.

wut

Oy vey! How dare you goyim know you are neanderthals! Look, we're ugly just like the lies we tell about your ancestors! See, we're the real neanderthals! Ignore the silly DNA evidence that shows you are a different species from Africans. One race, the human race!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170308131218.htm

I remember reading documents on wealthy jewish organizations paying those cults money to exist. Bradley Foundation is one of them. They give grants to "christian" cults that promote homosexuality and equality.

The fact that this pouring into schools is terrifying.

I'm glad you Israelis have such realistic humor about yourselve.
Pic related is Neanderthal skull reconstruction before jew whitewashing.Based on real skull, real data. White?

(((sciencedaily)))

What evidence do you want? Post pics of your mom and dad, but wait, no need, I can spot a jew without pics.

I don't want it, you need it. You have to demonstrate that the DNA evidence which conclusively shows Europeans are Neanderthals is wrong, and that jews who evolved in a desert where there are no Neanderthal remains somehow are Neanderthals despite their lack of Neanderthal DNA.

It's not quite that simple. I've had a very similar situation happen to me in class.
The strategy is that when a hwhite male speaks out on the hypocrisy and flaws of the privilege argument, they're met with totally rude and condescending responses from the instructor. They will take what the student says, strawman and knowingly mischaracterize the shit out of it, and then "move on" to someone else who has their hands raised. This causes a lot of frustration with the ebil white male. You can't help but blurt out "No, that's not what I'm saying at all!" Congratulations, you are now interrupting and not allowing others to speak! This may piss you off. Now you've angry outbursts?! to the gulag with you! This is how this shit works. It's a sick form of gaslighting and it's used to get whites with a brain in trouble.

Classic subversion operation. The fact that Protstantism has broken the connection to the Catholic/Orthodox tradition makes it even easier.

a. Fake
b. his own fault for going to (((liberal))) university for cuck training

the article reference number and the journal it was published in would be useful for sci-hub research

These scenarios are called struggle sessions straight from moaist tactics

Here user. This is supporting evidence by the kikes themselves, from a kike website, from before their ban on phrenology.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4729-craniometry
archive.fo/ydVKM

Kike, I bet my life on my ability to read a person on a glance by analyzing their face and posture. I've called nigs on their bluffs with a fucking gun in my face, smiling. Kikes are not human, and they match up with Neanderthal, or as our ancestors called them, Trolls. You are right about this derailing the thread though.

wrong
see
After Cro-magnon won millenia long battle in Europe, Neanderthals were gasssed and expeled. But they remain strong in Middle East and West Asia mountains - Caucasus, Taurus..
There, they slovly mixed with local population. They hybridised themselve.
What we see today is mutt between ancient Middle east Homo sapiens population and Homo Neanderthalensis, who were expeled from Europe.
They look off, they are full of specific diseases because of their mongrelisation. They (at least jewish rabis) know about ill fate. They want REVENGE.

Attached: jewish revenge.jpeg (461x409 1.01 MB, 39.84K)

What was the educational content of the trans faggot? If this was in a red state, with a state school, then write a state Representative. This will open an investigation, and can get the teacher fired, even if the kike is on tenure.

If this was a blue state, then the kid is now a victim of exposing his power level. Never expose your power level and always wear camouflage when in the house of the enemy.

from data in shh.mpg.de/803153/northern-european-population-history northern europe wasn't populated before 11kya, long after the neanderthal went extinct, so it's normal they don't find admixture from the population the northern europeans come from
can't you copypaste (portions of) the article you speak of in pastebin or something?

Thanx, user.
Also, we can cite (((kikepedia))) on that:
Skhul and Qafzeh hominins
"The brain case is similar to modern humans, but they possess brow ridges and a projecting facial profile like Neandertals. They were initially regarded as transitional from Neandertals to anatomically modern humans, or as hybrids between Neandertals and modern humans."

Attached: Qafzeh Neanderthal.jpg (800x1067, 100.68K)

Yes, that is true.
But look, some naive Anos believe, whitemost European stock is white because of Neanderthal admix. And of course, whitemost European stock are North Europe Nordids.
Fact is, this hybridisation had gradient. From South, where Neanderthals could rape the most Cro-magnon women, to the north, where they were anihlated.
Interesting thing is, that gradient coresponds with haplogroup J2 (pic related).

Attached: J2.png (900x550, 503.65K)

It's not as well known as say the South Korean University of Kentucky Berlin campus.

Attached: 1495a6fca429e765dc2de1a89813cbf9aa80bf825ffdb5dae0e846b15af4f3d4.jpg (628x511, 91.15K)

Hehe, no. Restricted.
Young and then naive Krause gave interview to ARD about those percentages, after 14 days that was shoahed from archive. He almost lost his job.

Attached: neanderthal hybridisation.jpg (480x360, 25.75K)

Attached: 1408282521128.png (182x233, 17.94K)

hmm, read article, printscreen button on keyboard, paste in fotochoppe, remove identifying data, character recognition to produce .txt, then copypaste?
also, are there other articles kept under wraps?
in that case could you give any hints where they are stored, to prevent ill-behaved hackers from commiting copyright violations by knowing where not to unearth anything at all, please?

It seems like this thread should be focused on finding ways to fuck over this professor, not rehash the same fucking neanderthal kike or not neanderthal kike arguments for the fiftieth time.

I bet the kikes are very pleased with this successful derail

This.

the guy was on red ice yesterday.

the goyim are starting to know

Attached: oyvey.png (647x905, 251.82K)

A possible answer is for Blake to provide that apology, but deliver it in such a sarcastic manner that the North Korean-style self criticism session is spoiled. Blink "t-o-r-t-u-r-e" like Jeremiah Denton. Make sure at least 2 other students surreptitiously video it, ensure media is there. Make it SO over the top it has the opposite effect of what the commies want.

God this shit makes my blood boil. Something similar could have very easily happened to me back when I was in uni. I had the unfortunate experience of having a communications class (took it as a shitty elective) that was taught by a new hire, a leftist woman who took every chance in the class to make us read about oppressed peoples and LBGTBBQ's. It was terrible, the class was supposed to be "The Systems of Modern Media", and it quickly turned into weekly spiels of leftist thought and bullshit. I feel like I was baited hardcore, a friend who had the same class a semester earlier with a different instructor later told me that his experience was nothing like what I had to sit through. The worst part was that there were only written assignments; no tests or anything of the sort (she believed it was too traditional). All we did was read material from jews or feminists and then everyone would just talk about it. No one learned anything, the professor would regurgitate something from the reading material and people would just nod and agree; not even any discourse or challenging opinions. I can only imagine what kind of batshit-insane kangaroo court I would have had to endure if I revealed my powerlevel in that class. Kudos to this kid, hope he gets out of this alive.

Attached: 974c8f69e5829127c4bbfa4c489c6fc5f569df788628b3c59be13bdbf175da2c.gif (550x374, 1.75M)

Just finished the interview with the guy, shit it's even more like the class I had than I originally thought. Especially the parts about TED talks and post-structuralism. Leftist profs love to show off these talks like they are the gospel, and for the most part they are effective. TED talks are intentionally short talks where idea-guys can give short 10 minute speeches and sound like they are revolutionary and that their ideas are new, progressive, and packaged in a way that makes them seem factually correct. It's easy to watch a TED talk and feel like you've learned something, and it's perfect indoctrination material for classrooms. TED talks seem to exist in a space where they're simultaneously opinion and fact in a classroom. Students can't easily refute these talks because they are anecdotal, but the professor will use these anecdotes to support the conclusions that the talk was made to lead you to. If you disagree with the talk you will be met with responses like "You don't have all the information; it's only a 10 minute talk." or some other bullshit. It's hypocritical, and it's exactly like the usual arguments against dissenters of leftist thoughts, like how you can't have a negative opinion on gay people because you haven't shared their experiences or whatever.

And then there's post-structuralism. To greatly oversimplify things it's basically a philosophy that seeks to redefine or even "end" social, historical, and cultural structure. It's a movement largely attributed to Jacques Derrida (a jjew) and Michel Foucault (not a jew but a pretty big shabbos goy). It seems to lay a foundation which a lot of leftist thought is based off of, but I don't know much more about it than that.

Was gonna sage for the doublepost but nah, Holla Forumss pretty slow so I doubt it matters much nowadays.

what interview?

bump

bump

Shapeshifters

What is subversion?
I'll take kikes and their tricks for $600, Alex.

Attached: 16d7adf180248a8f5694451028e0b8a21a872cdf40a2b32a9e55ad25471944d1.png (624x617 493.65 KB, 52.71K)

lawsuit
lawsuit
lawsuit
lawsuit

lawsuit

Attached: AP_better_call_saul_dm_130912_16x9_992-e1443555870943-240x240.jpg (240x240, 13.35K)

HER NAME IS DOWNIE

Attached: Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg (400x373, 24.97K)

It is as if they want him to come and shoot up the school on this specific day or something.

Attached: 1433463704027-4.png (178x240, 75.98K)

This. He did personal damage to the squirtgun bandit teacher.

He needs to file claims of discrimination against the instructor with the University as a counter-claim, and if the University bucks then he needs to lawyer up and get 10x his total tuition back to go pay for a degree elsewhere (likely from the bottom up), or sue to be granted the degree without taking that class.

Also everyone involved needs to be doxed for posterity.

Christ is Satan and Christianity is Satanism. Why do you hate God's chosen people? Like really think about it. Satan is Israel's
ADVERSARY

That's a very good way of putting it, I think most of us have run across this in our lives. An interesting point about post-structuralism/neo-marxism is that it intentionally refuses to make a point.

(((Intersectionalism))) is the worst offshoot because it is designed to dogpile a simple issue with others to obfuscate without proving anything.

E-mail: [email protected]
Office Location: 505D HSS

Religious Studies Department
Humanities and Social Sciences Building
Room 505
981 Grant Street
Indiana, PA 15705 (Indiana County)
Phone: 724-357-1360
Fax: 724-357-4039

Instrument Type: Mortgage
Instrument Number: 2015-261660
Instrument Status: Recorded and Verified instrument
Reference Info: DOWNIE/ S&T BANK
Instrument Date: 06/10/2015
Recorded Date: 06/11/2015 12:34:58 PM
Returned Date: 06/11/2015
Satisfied: No
Assigned: No
Volume:
Book:
Page:
Consideration Amt: $119,605.00

Associated Instrument

No associated documents.

Parcel ID # #1:
Parcel ID #: 22-003-624
Municipality: Indiana Borough 1st Ward
Assessed Value: $23,390.00
Mortgagor:

ALISON J DOWNIE Person

Mortgagee:

S&T BANK Other

Comments:
Return To: COLONIAL TITLE LLC
Return Address: 97 PICKERING STREET
Return Address 2: SUITE 303
City: BROOKVILLE
State: PA
Postal Code: 15825
Phone:

Instrument Type: Deed
Instrument Number: 2015-261659
Instrument Status: Recorded and Verified instrument
Reference Info: BORMANN/DOWNIE
Instrument Date: 06/10/2015
Recorded Date: 06/11/2015 12:34:57 PM
Returned Date: 06/11/2015
Volume:
Book:
Page:
Consideration Amt: $125,900.00

Associated Instrument

No associated documents.

Parcel ID # #1:
Parcel ID #: 22-003-624
Municipality: Indiana Borough 1st Ward (Indiana Area)
Assessed Value: $23,390.00
Grantor:

NELSON H BORMANN Person
DOLORES F BORMANN Person

Grantee:

ALISON J DOWNIE Person

Comments:
Return To: COLONIAL TITLE LLC
Return Address: 97 PICKERING STREET
Return Address 2: SUITE 303
City: BROOKVILLE
State: PA
Postal Code: 15825
Phone:
Email:

(select indiana county)
countyfusion1.kofiletech.us/countyweb/

parcel id is the best i can find: 22-003-624
if you have java installed with the real estate search you're supposed to be able to see documents, which probably have the address.

And it never will because ZOG holds all the cards.

Nothing can be done. ZOG rules all with their legions and mud people and drones and tanks and nukes.

All has always been lost.

And the ZOG had only gotten stronger.

The divine is a shit. Creation is a Crime against the Created. There is no beauty that is not destroyed by ugliness already. Positives are destroyed and absorbed by negatives this is established in Schopenhauer.

Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Ashes. Echoes.

paranoid schizophrenia.

You can't.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it.

Go ahea try to fight. Watch what happens.

This is the opposite of Christianity, it’s a form of demonic oppression or evn possesiion. There is a corruption of everything pure and good to now be evil and wrong, while everything abhorrent, an abomination and evil is lauded as good, right and motally pure. To take these forms of moral corruption and then add Christianity angle is perversion of Christianity, its values, morals and belief system. The very fact that she became enraged to the point of wanting to commit horrendous acts of violence against happy youths on a Sunday morning enjoying real worship and communion with God is demonic at its core. When a person is beseiged by spirits of mockery, taunting, rage, oppression and deception led by demonic influences come into contact or just close proximity of with someone with any of fruits of the spirit at their core: love, patience, peace, faithfulness, kindnesss,forgiveness, generosity, or the most basic of Christ’s command of loving your neighbor; the person under demonic oppression regardless of their stated beliefs will immediately act with anger, hatred, rage, and a desire for suffering and death of anyone they deem to be following the evn the lowest level of humanity as God intended.

So justify creation for me. Why not just leave nothingness? Why did god have to be a cunt and create anything or anyone at all?

You've just described jews and the way they feel about the about whites. They disavow that Jesus even existed. All the traits that Jesus encouraged are traits inherent in whites. Think about that for a while. To say she has a demon in her making her act this way is to ignore the truly debased nature of the jew. She isn't possessed she just hates all whites.

Attached: a1abaa7e810f99a2df9c4c9446e563fc9503e0cebecbb7b8e46d1983d7d9e1a2.gif (2550x3300 3.79 MB, 909.07K)

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1631223

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=249995

It's called "taking it out on the students" therapy. Sounds like she sucked kike cock for the teaching job too given her rage issues, or she'd be in potato housing as well with the son.

DOES KERMIT KNOW?

Question for chistcucks itt:
Why aren't you orthodox yet?

I can make him Metis? if he's metis he's not white, there for we make them racist for saying and not knowing the struggles like the Pass system.

Sorry I think you meant to say (((liberal)))

Unfortunately it sounds like this "Blake" character was a real asshat about the way he objected to the professor's gaslighting. He's certainly in the right, but he's given a lot of ammo to the professor by his immature behavior.

That said, being forced to go in front of the class to *apologize* for being a straight white male is beyond the pale. Intentional humiliation of students for being white, straight, and male is bullying and racist, sexist, and heterophobic. "Blake" should lawyer up and, if he's especially motivated, start contacting local media.

What has anyone done in this thread besides looking up this cunt? When will the pizzas be sent?

You know, this could be a red flag that she may just be a risk to shoot up a church or a school.

The fb one doesn't work or the page was removed.

bump

THIS.
Someone go to cuckchan to get it more attention.

Here he is on Tucker.

and this is why he should have recorded it just like that girl in canada.

Jews have always despised Christianity and Christians. They are damned spirits eternally raging against the love of God. It would be so easy for them to rejoin the light, the Blood freely accepted is enough to wash out the Blood unjustly shed. But to twist the Body of Christ on earth to their own doings - now that is truly the work of Satan.

It’s not paranoia if they are actually after you.

That infographic needs updating. They have found older shit since the image was made. We need one mentioning the petralona caves and white man's real ancestors that were running around hundreds of thousands of years ago as well.