Confirmed: Nikolas Cruz was a Patsy; Full Police Audio Recording Released

Disgraced Parkland deputy heard shots inside school building, told cops to stay away
The Broward Sheriff's Office released radio dispatches between officers arriving and the scene of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school shooting.
Posted on March 08, 2018 07:27 PM

>The dispatches show Peterson immediately fixated on Building 12 and even radioed that gunfire was happening “inside.” And, just as school shooter Nikolas Cruz was fleeing the building, Peterson warned his fellow officers to stay away.
>“Do not approach the 12 or 1300 building, stay at least 500 feet away,” a panicked Peterson shouted as people screamed in the background.
>Jeff Bell, the president of BSO’s police union, welcomed the release of the audio and timeline. “It certainly backs up that he never went into the school,” Bell said of Peterson. “At one point he says to keep back 500 feet. Why would he say that?”
>“Be advised we have possible, could be firecrackers. I think we have shots fired, possible shots fired —1200 building,” Peterson radioed at 2:23 p.m. One minute response time?
>Other deputies began racing to the scene, radioing in. One believed he heard shots by the football field.
>As the shooting progressed, Peterson radioed to make sure “no one comes inside the school.”
>Five seconds later, Peterson radioed for officers to “stay at least 500 feet away at this point.” A dispatcher repeated, “Stay away from 12 and 1300 building.” Shooting stops and Peterson orders stand-down. Nothing suspicious here, goy. It doesn't look like Peterson was covering for the escape of the real shooters.
>Coral Springs officer Tim Burton had just arrived at Douglas High. At 2:28 p.m., he radioed out the first description of Cruz: “White male with ROTC Uniform Burgundy Shirt” — exactly what the shooter was wearing when he was arrested later. How Burton obtained the information was unclear from the timeline. Officer Tim "Totally My Real Name" Burton magically saw through the wall what Cruz was wearing, and identified him as the shooter even though the timeline says he had already dropped his gun. Even the cops admit it's suspicious.
>At 2:31 p.m., BSO Capt. Jan Jordan, whose supervision of the response has also been scrutinized amid questions about whether she slowed police response by ordering a perimeter, speaks for the first time: “Do we have a perimeter set up right now and everyone cleared out of the school?”
>Down the street, Cruz had entered a Walmart and bought a drink at the Subway inside. At 3:40 p.m., a Coconut Creek officer saw Cruz and arrested him without incident. Was he tuned into the BSO radio? How did he know the description?
>“BSO agreed in court today with the media that surveillance video from outside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High should be released publicly. Legal exemptions block the release unless a judge approves. The judge took it under advisement and we hope for a ruling shortly.”

Source:
Miami Herald
archive.fo/YfqlR

Reminders: Marjory Stoneman Douglas was most famous from preventing the swamp the Everglades from being drained. Parkland hospital is where JFK, Jack Rubenstein, and Oswald were taken after the shooting. Wasserman Schultz controls the district where this majority-Jewish school is. Cohencidences?

Other urls found in this thread:

w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/410705829?secret_token=s-Lmk14&color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true
local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/bso-releases-timeline-of-events-audio-dispatch-from-parkland-school-shooting
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck. Did strikethrough instead of spoiler, like a fag. Please fix, mods.

pic related

Parkland Popo gots alott of splainin ado

Scenario: A guy wearing a bullet-proof vest approaches an Uber driver, casually throws a duffel bag full of clanking metal into the back seat, then climbs in the passenger seat.
"Hi. You can call me Nick. Can you take me to a highly secure 40% Jewish school, under several layers of protection, surrounded by retired cops we call SRO's who know me by face and won't even allow me to carry a back pack; then, drop me off near a door which can only be opened from the inside?"
Later:
Cruz: "kthx. I have an art project upstairs in the Holocaust classroom. I'm providing very real looking makeup for the casualties of this afternoons crisis ac… erm …real-looking fire drill

audio rip
had issues getting a background image going but it does seem to play in the browser,there is a video track it's just black instead of the shitty background i used. if it won't play i'll try again.

Plays fine for me. Good background image.

i'm not on my usual setup so it's not at max quality/file size, here's the source

w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/410705829?secret_token=s-Lmk14&color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true
from
local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/bso-releases-timeline-of-events-audio-dispatch-from-parkland-school-shooting

10 minutes in:
- can neither hear the "stand down" order
- didn't hear the words "This is not a drill"
would be interesting to compare SRO radio traffic during a known drill

if it was a drill i don't think they would be clogging up dispatch with drill traffic

>tell Sheriff Isn'treal (who has been paid to overlook violent crimes in schools) that we either hang together or hang separately

it is standard military procedure to differentiate between the two; hence, why students are encouraged to make the drill seem as real as possible. Law enforcement nationwide uses military lingo as a standard.
- the assumption is that fire drills, mass shooter drills, etc … don't use real resources to make the scenario "feel" as real as possible; hence, the need/requirement to make clear that the radio traffic is or is not real
- during General Quarters, all involved know when the drill will happen, and to prevent confusion, the words "This is not a drill" are repeated over main communications for the entire command when the the situation is indeed hot/active/developing

sure maybe in the navy onboard a ship, but in the rest of the military if there's an ongoing exercise they use separate frequencies, they don't fill up existing frequencies with their drill traffic, i don't know how the police do it but if there's a drill i somehow doubt they're going to put all of this shit all over dispatch, which depending on how far away the cruiser is from the dispatch could come in broken causing some cop that isn't a part of the drill and isn't aware of what's going on to shit himself.

ask yourself the first question: how difficult is it to make clear that a SITREP is or is not real world? call meh kooky, but the entire point of communication is clear communication. it takes very little of the"tie up of main communication resources" to identify the situation as real world or drill; hence a comparison with radio traffic during a planned drill will either tell a story in agreement with your assertion(s) or point to a major flaw

Are you stating that Parkland has separate radio frequencies for use in drills/non-real world scenarios?

I've been browsing the chans for a long time, seen a lot of things but FUCK.
How fucked up do you have to be to be an accomplice at a thing like this and just watch.
I can't wait till Trump rounds up these fucked up demons in Guantanamo and ropes them live ala Hussein.

anything i ever did in the military during an exercise was on different frequencies. before the exercise even started one of the first things that had to be done in the planning stage was go get frequencies assigned for use during the exercise, if you deviated from that and started using frequencies that you were not assigned, you would get your ass ripped apart by the frequency manager.

i don't know how this works in the police, but yes, i'm assuming during a drill, it's planned out well in advance and they are assigned different frequencies so regular patrol officers do not get confused and come in gun's blazing during an active shooter drill or something.

imagine war of the world's when despite them saying every 15 minutes "THIS IS NOT REAL" it caused widespread panic. the police and military aren't the average lemming but there's still a risk that the message that this is a drill is not received, and on police dispatch they do no preface every single thing with "this is not a drill", so everything is assumed to not be a drill.

Did they ever explain why the teacher saw the guy with full body armor shooting down the hall?

their explanation was: fake news conspiracy theory goy

A teacher sees a heavily armored police officer in the hallway firing on students, and is grazed by a bullet-
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4

ho lee fuq! I just realized something. we agree. What kinda deal is this tho? what happened to old Holla Forums where we attack each others character by now? JEE BUZZ H!
- I will feel incomplete if you don't call meh a filthy squid tho

The panic from that broadcast was a hoax. The broadcast was an oligarch experiment in mass-manipulation. The panic was likely hoaxed by the perpetrators in order to continue receiving funding from the oligarchs, although the hoaxed panic might be part of the experiment.

She'll be institutionalized and 'fall' out a window soon, like they did to Commander Joe McCarthy.

“no one comes inside the school.” The fuckers know! That is, when shit like this is going down, you grab the prom queen, take her into a broom closet and rape the shit out of her. Cummies! She fights and you just add her to the pile of bodies then walk away like a boss, whistling.

Anyway, nothing is going to happen. You could have video of the whole thing showing three guys in black and body armour and CNN would say it's a racist conspiracy. These faggots are losers and cowards who couldn't get a real job. All they care about is their pension. Boomer, White nigger trash.

Check out Crisis Solutions they make a point of how they can run separate communications using the normal equipment so everything is as real as possible for the participants. Even down to news reports. It's all on their site.

What do you really expect the uber driver to do? These guys aren't trained in school shooters.

BUMP

Bump

and checked

Reddit, please leave. Your images aren't funny.

Is Holla Forums burnt out on false flag attacks? How can their Strategy of Tension be subverted? By embracing the shootings?

no new information, and the story on this one quickly became about CNN crisis actor's not the shooting itself.

HOO-OL-OL-OL-D ON A SECOND
Weren't these kids snapchatting and video taping the shooting? How come none of them got pictures of dead bodies than? No gore pictures or anything. Have I just missed them or do they not exist?

Attached: 1506647522577-0.jpg (604x403, 38.51K)

Hussein did nothing wrong

Cancer shill

Total hollywood production. They leave these tells in because they know the public will just explain them away. I bet they find it hilarious.

Hey, kid. Do you know where Parkland High is, we're like supposed to be there, bro.

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x796, 174.63K)

spoiler that damn shit! it too laughable

According to a student being interviewed right after the shooting, teachers were telling students to put their phones away, and even took away his phone as he was recording.

Attached: frog god of thunder and lightining.jpg (419x420, 72.35K)

The key to dancing is to be beautiful.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong.
324889 regards, THE /FRINGE/ COMMUNITY lololol