Coworkers bought tickets to the black panther premiere

How do I get out of this without telling them that I don't watch capeshit, Marvel movies, or movies with black people in them?

Just say you don't watch capeshit, y'autist.

Just go full Jodorowsky on them and say something about capeshit representing American imperialism and being fascistic hero worship. Also tell them you've heard Black Panther was an alt-right film.

tell them you will be there for sure

then don't go

What reason do you have to not watch it if it's already paid for?

It's pure cancer, both capeshit and a we wuz kangz larp at the same time. I wouldn't go see it even if someone paid me to.

Maybe if I got blowjobs from a nigress during watching it, just maybe.

If they bought you tickets I would just go. Then when you discuss the movie at later times just point out the flaws without revealing your power level. But if you don't really wanna go just say so. That seems acceptable to me and it's not really the end of the world if you don't go with them, even if it offends them it's not really that bad imo. Overall I would make the decision based on whether or not you feel comfortable with where your social life is at.

Tell them you have crippling diarrhea

That's exactly why you should go. It's something different from normal capeshit, politically charged so you can have fun psychoanalyzing it, and like said you can use it as an opportunity to enlighten others. Not to mention all of the potential jokes you'll be able to make here afterwards.

It's still the same thing, free or not.

Yeah, but at least then you will be able to articulate why it sucks instead of just knowing its probably going to suck.

Go watvg the movie and then post how shit it is on Holla Forums

user nails it. modern gentlemen of the soy persuasion will always accept
as a legitimate excuse, so you're safe.

he doesn't want this shit in his head, anymore than i want the memory of watching SW Episode III with my ex in laws in my head

Just let your gf go with Jamal alone this time.

You can’t. If you don’t go see Black Panther, you will be un-personed. By the way, first person to stop clapping goes to the gulag.

This is what happens when Holla Forums gets power.

lmao sweetie

Fuck you Pickaninny

t. sociologist in clapburger

Just politely inform them that you've never really been into the Planet of the Apes movies.

Someone who orks cows? The fuck?

and he'll be fired later.

yes. then say your stomach hurt from the chinese food

Tell them your going on a date with your gf.

Stop being a cuckold and just tell them you have no interest in the movie. If they press you, point out that it looks like shit and Black Panther is a shitty character in a shitty setting.

Tell them you don't watch superhero movies or just say you don't like action movies.
Don't be a bitch, man.

Ask them if it's a minstrel show and insist that the only movies you'll watch with pavement apes in them are minstrel shows.

Watch it, then give us the tl;dr so we can shit on it without watching it. The ticket is already bought, and it's not like refusing to go will take that money back from the disney machine. Just take one for the team, pretend it's a "so bad it's good" movie if you have to.

Go and point out that Wakanda thrived thanks to firm border control and national pride.

Go watch it just so you don't get socially ostracized and record it and post it her like that one guy did with the Last Jedi.

0/10
Be the one organizing the event. Hold on the tickets yourself, and stay at home when everyone else shows up at the theatre.

just tell them you already had plans for

Also pirate the movie for us like that one user did for TLJ so we can all watch it here and mock it.

Why even bother? The only reason the OP doesnt want to see it is because its about a fictional black techno futurist ethnostate in Africa and OP doesnt want to see that. Other then that the movie is probably good. Whats OP going to say to his coworkers. Yep guys the movie was ok but Im still not fond of black ppl.

Nah if he sees it afterward he shpuld just be like. Welp. That was fun, and go home.

then that night have dream of Black Panthers running through your head :^) muahahaha

Tell them you have a date and can't make it

This is the best reason to get a girlfriend.

Always a handy made excuse to flake out when you need to.

Idk I see you guys endlessly tear into capeshit so there must be something. I guess kinda like I said before it should be based on where his social life stands. If he feels like he needs to build a better relationship then go if not fuck it.

oh we love to tear into capeshit

I just dont even think of irl people like i do u all.

I make fun of blacks on the Holla Forums quite often for instance. Anywhere else on the internet or irl Im actually quite kind, mostly. Not always. etc.etc

You get it.

Loudly make fun of the movie MST3K-style until you're forced to leave by the ushers.

cuck

Just go you might get a funny story out of it to share with us and you might get to see some chimp outs so bring a gun.

cape shit is kids films you retard.

Patiently wait until the climax of the movie.

Right as the climactlic battle comes to its peak.

Stand up and shout.

You stupid niggers!

Wakanda doesnt real!

Then run out of the theater while laughing maniacally.

I think we all know how this will pan out anons.
OP will snap and go on a shooting spree, yelling THIS IS NOT KINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A EAT LEAD NIGGERS

How is it ‘good’ if the subtext is that white Africans ruined Africa? This movie will likely get them killed by angry niggers who think the only reason they don’t have flying cars is because of white farmers.

Now this is shitposting

I dont think the movie implies white Africans are bad.

Nyway Wakanda is kind of like Narnia. Its hidden and you have to know the secret way to get there. And there technology is all super advanced cause of this certain metal plot device thing.

He's friends with Captain America in the movie so maybe itll make Africans kill less white ppl instead of more?

Just tell him you have to help your parents do something at their house

Lol i like how even given time to think your lie is super transparent and weak.