Were there any decent diablo-clones/ARPGs since Grim Dawn's full release?

Were there any decent diablo-clones/ARPGs since Grim Dawn's full release?
I want my loot fest fix, but I played everything up to this point.

How's grim dawn?

It's ok. Not as good as I expected it to be, but still pretty ok. Better than Titan Quest for one.

path of exile

;)

what?

1. PoE came out before GD
2. It's shit (or at least, was last time I played)
;)))))))))

when was the last time you played?
also can you elaborate on how it is shit? i really like it

Two, three years ago? Around the time sion came out.

Desyncs
Shit builds (want to do some interesting build? Too bad, spend weeks farming skeletons)
Shit community (x of these orbs are totally worth y of your orbs bro, trust me)

If you played it a couple years ago you'd prob enjoy it a lot more. When I first played it I didn't get too into it. I keep going back to it every couple major updates whenever I get the urge to play a ARPG.

Fuck, did nothing really came out after GD? I really need me new classic monster grinder.

I played PoE, it would be good if it wasn't p2w.
Also that one boobs incident put last nail into its coffin.

Hopefully Grim Dawn comes out with an expansion soon, that game needs more content. In fact, more specifically, I'd like to see more masteries. I think there's a good amount of variety in environments, even though they can look kinda samey. But more options for builds would be cool, I'm not going to resort to mods because I don't trust them not to add overpowered shit or things that don't fit the setting

No and since no one's going down the Din's Curse path, there won't be.

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard is coming out in less then three months. No idea if it'll be good or not.

Din's Curse is pretty fucking good though, I'm alright with it being the only ARPG of its kind. Though I do agree, more games in the genre should take a risk and do something different like that game did

This is why we can't have nice things

I can't even look for some Fallout 1 videos because of yt celebrities shoving fo3 and 4 down my throat.

how is it pay to win holy fuck

Looking good regardless of jewtube cancer. Hopefully I won't forget/miss it on release.

Well you can buy advantages that non-paying player can't. It's the definition of p2w. It's not as bad as some korean games or that one space ninja grinder, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

that advantage being what?

Inventory/storage slots, some trading fucntionality, maybe something else, do you think I remember all of it?

haha

Yes it is.

bullshit, i've been playing for like 3 years and never needed more slots with the league ones and all the characters you can make to save items

They are pay to win because they allow you to stockpile more items, therefore allowing legacy characters with better builds to sweep past whatever MF hobo you first made. Not to mention Regal rare recipes and trading.

Get better internet. Doesn't happen with first world net.
Wew, how does it feel to be a brain dead casual?
Either play self-found, or use poetrade you fucking mongoloid.

Are there any anime-styled diablo clones though?
Just don't give me stuff like Ys or Shining series, I mean proper PC-centered monster clicking loot autism simulator.

lost ark never ever

Can you tell your employers that they should spend more on improving their shitty game and less on retards to shill their piece of shit?

Thanks.

Not an argument, kiddo :^)

desync has been fixed

they balanced a lot of support gems to be granted a lower levels

unless you want to make some minmax build selfound can carry you to lvl 100

You don't get paid for the shitposts, 0.02c has been removed from your account.

Nice, took them only what, three years and most of their players leaving?

Nice leddit spacing btw

Grim Dawn feels like they took some lessons from Torchlight regarding flat damage values and relic rarity, and slapped it onto a mix of both settings. It's also nice to finally see human enemies and gore in the game. Sure scratches the itch of wanting more of that series.

Still has the problem of some materials being disproportionately rare carrying over from TQ, and it feels shorter, even if you compare both of the vanilla versions.

haha watch everyone shill for "PoE fixed that with lock-step"

Or fags like pretending the devs never admitted that the desyncs are due to a fundamental design flaw and it's actually your fault

no-one plays on standard you fucking pleb

TL2
=^]

Technically titan quest rerelease was after GD.

New dungeon as free update sometime this month.
Also they are working on an expansion and post about it in the two week updates on their forums.

PoE's real problem is the clear speed meta
Really breaks the atmosphere of the game

Bump.
PoE shills please fuck off.

clone this *whips out dick*

Also play Dungeon Siege. It's from 2001, but its innovations never caught on and I presume that you haven't played it since you don't find other Diablo clones intolerable.

No one likes seeing anyone doing it for free.

Is there a way to make corpses lootable faster, shit's annoying having to stand around

Unfortunately Grim Dawn and/or Path of Exile are the only good diablo 2 like games around, there's also Torchligth 1 and 2 while 1 is fun (but short) 2 is okay thanks to the mods
So if you don't like either of those two you're fucked.
Personally I like both, I like Grim Dawn's laser focus on skills and making them pretty fucking amazing but I dislike it's boring gearing (just choose your damage type and stack it to fucking hell) and I like PoE's flexibility when it comes to to scale your damage on skills, (conversion of damage to elemental/chaos via either passive tree or uniques/gearing)

Grim Dawn was the only good game that came out this year

The only Diablo clones worth playing are Grim Dawn and POE.
Titan Quest is also good but it's admittedly kinda clunky in terms of controls, if you like Grim Dawn you're probably gonna like Titan Quest as well.

good goyim

Why is Grim Dawn so easy? I'm playing in Veteran mode, I've tried two builds with little strategy and they've both felt OP.

If you're half decent at these sorts of games veteran is still easy. Later difficulties are the build/gear testers.

Can confirm that Ultimate is pretty ridiculous, at least with my first char (nightblade/soldier), got to Krieg and stopped there, I think my build was pretty shit as I was really squishy for a melee fighter and I had problems even on Elite.
Now I made a second char (occultist/arcanist) and I wreck everything with it, deal just as much damage as with my nightblade, but can pretty much tank anything. So far got into Darkvale Gate on Elite and only have 1 death which was caused by me stepping in a spot of aetherfire I thought was safe, but wasn't and didn't react fast enough with the "oh shit" ability.

I think that this is the game's biggest weakness, there's just way too much damage types without having anything unique about them, the only differences are the resistances and +damage on gear, boring. And because there are too many, getting the right drop for your current class with the right damage bonuses takes forever, sometimes I even stick with items for level 30 while I am 60. You can easily go through a whole difficulty without upgrading a slot.

Also I hope they'll improve the crafting window for components, trying to find something in that mess takes too much time.

Are you two pvp autists or something? I can't imagine any other reason anyone would give a shit about hoarding items for twinking or what ever the fuck.

Any marginal benefit that can be bought with money is p2w.
Get your stockholm syndrome outta my thread.

Try median XL.

Go play some Project Entropia, then come back and we can talk about "pay to win"
hint: selling items fast and easy isn't pay to win, unless you are a jew and the aim of the game is to make as much currency as possible

anyone bit the dust on Dwarves? Gameplay looks rip and tear but every enemy from the trailer is either a goblin or a dwarf

If noone does it, I'll download it when I get home and post screenshots.
How big is that magnet link? I think I can get something around 2gb ready in 3 hours or so.