Wew how hard can these people shill?

Wew how hard can these people shill?
its off the charts

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/275850
8ch.net/tg/res/281648.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Way to down play it. Didn't NuMale's Sky loose like 90% of it's player base within a month or something?

more than that at this point

Can't tell if shill or legit retarded.

Holy shit, our society is full of fucking doormats where someone can scrimp out on a product but coming back to it later maybe is seen has standing in the face of adversity.

Yeah, he's a retard.

People are really quick to jump from "It has an update" to "The update made the game AMAZING". Like all the game needed was one extra feature and not an entire rebuild from the ground up to make it fun.

Gameplay of new update.

If the update was all that missing stuff and promised made in all those videos Murray put out, I could kind of understand but didn't this update just release with no notes and it's just foundation for some features that may or may not come?

Normalfags will eat any piece of shit thrown at them.

There's that word again.

Could have been worse I guess. But it still looks boring as shit. Also for a game that's about exploring EIGHTEEN GORRILLIAN PLANETS what exactly is the fucking point of building a base?

kek

A 60bux per entry beta test? Are they seriously THAT retarded?

Wanting a product to work as advertised at release is being entitled.
if the internet lynch mob didn't happen you'd have zero updates, someone remove this faggot from polluting the genepool.

I really don't think that's something you'll need to worry about.

good lord

Fucking clearly, no one actually wants every game to be shitty, it's just the sad state of reality.

I still have no idea why everyone bought into the hype. Every E3 video showed the same walking around and panning out into the universe but no other content.

Around 95% I believe.
steamcharts.com/app/275850

don't call it a comeback

in [CURRENT YEAR] with sperm banks and surrogacy being things that exist it actually is something to worry about.

That proves literally nothing in terms of actual game quality

Anyone who repeats this unironically should be put in a concentration camp.

Go back to preschool idiot

They have to be doing it for free. I mean is Sony caring anymore what happens to No Man's Buy?

Is it at least worth a pirate now?

Oh boy, another resource to run out of and have to refill every 5 minutes. That's surely the shot in the arm No Man's Sky needs to become the game we all knew it could be!

Where did all these shills for Numales Sky come from now? I thought the game died. Where the hell is Sean Murray? Wasn't Hello Games abandoned?

Sony/Gumtree/craiglist workers

a few hundred in cash just to spam a link across all your groups is worth it.

Its from people trying to get excited for it again after being severely let down from the release. They'll probably go "oh well its getting better", play a bit of the update and then go back to forgetting it. It doesnt even seem to be winning the steam userbase so far if reviews are anything to go by.

NMS has a novel concept from such a small team but thats mainly it. I dont think its impossible to make a good game from it but considering the goal was "to get to the center of the universe" and you hop from planet to planet quickly, base building probably wasnt the right way to go unless you got to build bases in space.

Some people are absolutely desperate to convince themselves and everyone else that they didn't waste $60 on a scam. Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if this update was already mostly completed back when the game first came out and they just decided to wait until everyone realized Hello Games were dodgy as shit before releasing it to sucker in a few more people.

Hello Games' behaviour over the past few months is not that of a trustworthy company in any capacity and not even Sony were willing to defend them, but no let's just forget all of that and the fact that the game had a playercount in the hundreds on Steam lately, all because they finally scrounged together a few basic bug fixes and a feature nobody asked for. Pathetic.

I kinda feel bad for them. Like they got caught up in something bigger than they could control.

Excellent point.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but seeing shit like this makes me thinks that I'm not giving myself enough credit.

How can people be this fucking retarded? I get that most people aren't as autistically invested in gaming as I happen to be, but how many times will it take for them to get scammed out of their money before they learn? And it's not like this is a new product by a new company, these are the same fucking people that lied to them for nearly a year, about everything, and these suckers are coming back for seconds?

Are people with an IQ in the triple digits a rarity?

Even ignoring the issue of trust, Hello Games seem completely incompetent. From the shitty game they released, to the weeks of silence when they should have kept a dialogue going with their consumers (so as to make them believe they actually care), to Murray's bizarre behavior and calling NMS a "mistake".

I remember a thread where someone had gone to their (then empty) offices and took photos, the place was furnished like a kindergarten, no sharp edges, bright, primary colors, it made me realize that the numale cucks that made this never really matured, and their product and behavior show this.

The developers of One Man's Lie probably tried to run with the money, but Sony's yakuza hunted them down and broke their legs, and now they're being forced at gunpoint to update the game because after the first month there was literally nobody even playing it, because everyone realized that there was NOTHING to do, once you've seen one planet, you've seen them all and the wildlife is spore-tier retarded.

Base building isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's pointless if there's nothing to use the base for. In subnautica it makes sense, because you have to protect yourself from everything. What are you gonna sit and protect yourself from in numale's sky? Will bases link up so you can teleport between interesting planets? Probably not, and it wouldn't matter if they could because the planets are all generic. I doubt they've implemented multiplayer yet, so it's doubly pointless. Let us not forget, that there is no method of creating waypoints on a starmap to find planets you've named, so what good is building a base, only to lose it when you go exploring the universe?

The peak of the bell curve of IQ distribution in the western world used to sit nicely on 100, but in the last couple decades I think it has drifted back at least 3-5 points.

The IQ of college students used to hover around 105-115 but with affirmative action these days they probably are at 85-100 now.

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

They are thinking "emotionally," not logically.

Because of this they assume that people shitting on the game are thinking emotionally as well.

They couldn't possibly comprehend that other people have actual standards for what they purchase because they don't have any themselves. They just buy what marketing agencies tell them is going to be good or looks pretty.

There's a reason cinematic trailers are a thing. People want a feel.

TBH fam, I could see myself playing No Man's Sky in creative/whatever-tha-fuck mode since it's basicly a space based Subnautica. (I *WISH* I had the rig for that. Looks purty.)

I honestly have a feeling that Sean Murray may legitimately have a disorder of some sort. I don't just mean "harhar this faggot thought he could make a good game and didn't and now he's sad," I mean the man could possibly be bipolar. All the signs of the mood swings are there, he always seems so chipper in his interviews and then suddenly veers into this weird depression where, when out of the public eye, he seems to dread his very existence as a 'game dev'.
No doubt they have the guy coked up or at very least medicated thoroughly before every appearance, and he has difficulties coming to grips with it. It made him act almost autismal in his attempts to avoid revealing anything about the game he supposedly had under wraps. I swear I could see his soul breaking every time any interviewer asked about the gameplay, the way he'd fidget and strain to not yell at them before his medication evened him out.
It's one of those cases where you have to wonder where the guy would be if he wasn't coddled to the extreme and told that being wildly retarded in the scope of his ambitions was okay.

Nu Male's Sky's crowning achievement will always be getting people to forget about Might No. 9

THERES STILL NO REASON FOR A BASE THOUGH, THERE'S STILL NO GAME TO THE GAME

Remember that thread with all the people trying to pawn it off on craigslist less than a week after release?

I remember seeing the game $30 in a pawn shop a couple weeks after release
$30 Australian which is like $20 American

$22.24 to be exact.

But they bought the game, they played it. How the fuck can you think the criticism leveled at the game, a game they own and can use to verify the validity of the claims, can be a product of "envy"?

Those trailers are basically the whole movie. They show you the two minutes where 90% of the budget went. When you go to the cinema you're basically paying premium to see the boring filler inbetween.

You might be right in regards to his psychological state and addictions, but to me it also seems like he's the quintessential weak-willed, numale cuck, the kind that has no opinions of his own and will do and say anything in a desperate attempt to prevent people from disliking him.

Even his game seems to be a bland piece of shit fulfilling some sort of form, checking all the little boxes, from hipster leftist art style and music, to pretentious quotes, to bombastic claims of gameplay achievements that have been done better some 20+ years before.

NMS is to space sims what that "postmodern" RPG turd that being made is to RPGs.

Think you meant to quote

Eh I'd round it down to $20 because we have inflation on the game prices Not just currency and higher taxes on our shit

I now have a terrifying thought. What if some of these people that pawned the game off are now looking to buy it back again?

Considering the caliber of idiocy we are dealing with I wouldn't even be surprised, but I know my soul would noticeably shrivel.

Yeah, my bad. Didn't even see it.

So, what exactly does this game provide me that Spore wouldn't? Cause from what I can gather this whole thing is basically a poor man's version of Spore.

Gotta love how Holla Forums loves to pick on 12 year olds retardation to feel smarter.
Just let this shitty scam die already.

Yep

The answer is already there. They aren't thinking because they dont and cant.

People are programmed not to question anything and just like feeeeel things man.

Visit Holla Forums for more answers. Seriously. You'll never be the same.

whats with the Holla Forums shilling lately?

Oh u

Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear

Check your tinfoil hat, it may be too tight.

You mean /r/The_Donald_2?

People who fake an interest of a large group which doesn't exist aren't shills
?

you can teleport from any space station to your base
you can build bases on freighters that follow you from system to system
bases and moving towards the center are not mutually exclusive

It's a shit game and more of the same shit, but this is important to understand.

No, anything you hear is true.
I read it on Kotaku

I wish people would use the right term instead of buzzwords. It's astroturfing, not shilling.

Take your meds. Nothing bad or untoward is every carried out unsuspectingly on the populace. You crazy tinfoil wackos.

Dear God, they're still at it? I thought the autism was going to recede after the elections so I could go back discussing to niggers and Jews.

Holla Forums GET OUT
No Man's Sky was the PERFECT example of games! It showed that why we harvest materials and talk to other we may never no what it TRULY means to be a person because of our greed.

artistic.
Understanding.
This is the future.

And you choose not to accept it?
Pathetic!

It only got worse. Now Imkampfy and RealMoonman are also permabanning anyone who makes threads they don't like, including book discussions.

Wish someone would make an alternative Holla Forums board that wasn't modded by complete faggots.

this is your problem, do it yourself or it won't get done

Why? Some new faggot hierarchy would assume control and ban shit they didn't like.

What?

Sounds like Holla Forums is reaching Cult of Trump status.

Isn't it horrifying how showing absolutely no gameplay proved to be amazing marketing strategy and millions of people went and bought the mystery box at a full price?

LISTEN TO THE COCKS GO BOOM

MGSV showed no real gameplay and it worked great for that game.

I mean all the shit they showed was Todd Howard tier you can climb that mountain, in MGSV it's the enemies are fully dynamic this is a real rescue mission, no it fucking wasn't that shit doesn't happen fuck you Hideo I hope your next game falls flat and you kill yourself, you don't deserve to make games anymore.

yes the industry is fucked we may never see another good vidya in our lifetime

But Pathologic and Mount and Blade 2 Banterlord come out next year.

I want to put a baby inside this girl.

I still don't understand how a person could look at those trailers and not see the complete lack of actual gameplay in them, and realize why there's no gameplay shown.

the thing is that you roughly knew what to expect from MGSV if you play Ground Zeroes.

NMS showed nothing. zero. everyone was pondering what the game actually plays like up until the release. nobody was even sure what genre it's going to be

Not everyone played Ground Zeroes because it was a paid demo, that's just not fair, NMS showing nothing was great, I'm glad so many people got scammed from that game, it's the ultimate culmination of the current industry and people who brought it deserved everything they got, but the worst part is nothing will ever change, and the companies who pushed that game will never recieve any backlash whatsoever outside of bad looks, Hello Games will probably get sales of newer titles from customers they fucked over too.

I've just been playing this game: Star Control 2. It is a far better and more entertaining game than nuMale's Sky and I didn't have to buy a PS4 or any other stupid shit.
These people have probably never even heard of it let alone played it. They're instinctively compelled to eat the newest, flashiest shit and defend it on social media.

I wish I thought to do this months ago back when it would have been funny.

Nah user you don't understand how this works. We shit on every possible aspect of the game and just ignore any possible good part of it.
It's still fucking retarded tho

I really hope this crashes and burns all over again, or it'll prove that you can get away with anything in the vidya industry, and make me want to kill myself to escape the stupidity.

They've already gotten away with it. The only thing left to do is wait for the next over-ambtiious art project "game" to come along so we can all scream "NO MAN'S SKY" at it over and over and over.

it's just "lol so randumb" humor, perfect for people with neither sense of humor nor personality

With our luck Icepick Lodge will get sent to a gulag and Erdogan will shut down TW because the premier Deus Vult simulator triggers him.

Welcome to the internet.

So I played 5 hours of the new update.

It's shitty and broken but at least it's an actual game now

no I didn't pay for this

I got all the way off my planet finally only to die to 4 space pirates there was literally no conceivable way I could have defeated with one of the worst controlling ships I've ever seen

I have *literally* made a better space combat game using UE4. I have no idea how they made it so awful. Just awful

This game just pisses me off because it could kind of be okay but it'sj ust so fucking shit

I hate normalfags and numales

It has been for a while, have you seen the kek worship?

Let me post dammit

For the way that guy speak, you really think he would make fun of retard with the "i can count to potatoes" meme?

Also, can't you not get back to your previous planets after you start another loop?

8ch.net/tg/res/281648.html

/tg/ sums it up rather nicely. I forgot how to crossboard link properly, I'm sorry.

you do three memearrows and put a board name with slashes before post number

There is no difference between one ship model and the next beyond storage space.

Thank you user.

That just makes it worse

I assumed I could at least get a better ship and it'd control better and not be garbage

fucken lmao, what a garbage game

I'm still amazed that despite all the time they've wasted making this game and God knows how many millions they still couldn't manage to outdo Elite 2, a game that came out more than twenty years ago.

It's kind of pathetic really. And that game was programmed by one dude in assembly, is 720 KB in size, yet manages to render a whole realistic galaxy, feature different ships you can equip with different weapons, ability to join factions, wage war for them, advance in rank, it has a dynamic trading system, planetary landings, a rudimentary plot, etc.

Oh, and I forgot, the game is capable of rendering realistic solar systems on a 1:1 scale, with proper orbits. Meanwhile NMS planets exist in their own pocket dimension, where the sun is merely part of the skybox and is unreachable.

I'm guessing a key difference is the guy who made Elite 2 probably knows math.

Does elite 2 actually hold up? Sounds pretty good the way you describe but I've never played it

It's really ancient, I was merely using it as an example of just how pathetically primitive NMS really is. You're better off playing the sequel, Frontier: First Encounters, Privateer or one of the X games.

I think they want more people to play the game so it gets updated more frequently.

It's time

But there is already a game for this and it's called skyrim

Autism, fam

It's really terrifying how so many people can sink hundreds of hours into that game playing pretend. It's even more scary how socially acceptable it is.

Is the dev team still hiding at an undisclosed location? I have a feeling that a year or two down the line they'll come up with a "we had to move the studio because of HARASSMENT", and all the usual suspects will show up to say how they want to throw gamers into volcanos.

maybe its been outsourced to not-cucks

Even minecraft is better suited for that, because it has mods to supplement the lack of shit to do.
If I wanted to play a dwarf and impose a limit on myself to only use blacksmithing and primitive tech, spend most of my time building a mountain home and getting my shit pushed in every time I try to raid a dungeon, well by god I had the fucking mods to allow that. While still having the option to go balls out with magic and using steam power for refining ore and using interdimensional doors to jump all over creation and keep a monster girl harem in a pocket dimension, then go hookshot my way around the nether for rare metals.

I mean, I liked some aspects of the new update but damn, this game is nowhere fucking close to being fixed in the slightest, as the "collecting things to make it easier to collect more things" mantra is still at the core of the gameplay experience along with no point to progress since the non-ending remains the same.

What's funny to me is how the community went completely fucking crazy over the griefing period that these months of nms have been, they went from absolutely zelous in its defense to openly shitposting and making all sorts of passive-agressive sarcastic remarks about the game to outsiders and then eachother, like some weird case of buyer's remorse PTSD, to the point of thinking the game is this fucking good thanks to an update that only does minor fixing, some buildings, bigger ships, and nothing more.