Movies that make you feel like a kid again

Is it kino?

That was kino for me growing up.

why would I want that? being a kid sucked

total kino

none, at most I feel like a childless father

does anyone know this feel?

yes

Nothing against cartoons but I'm glad I got to watch real movies as a kid.

Why?

I have very fond memories of start dust.

I was 16 at the time I cared a lot about what other people think couldn't help myself.

but now you're not 16 (presumably), yet you're still caring what those people thought about you years ago. let it go.

24 now and I let it go. That poster just made me think of an embarrassing moment in my life its not like I obsess over it, it just hurt a little thinking about it but only a little.

Shit meant 26 fuck I need to get off the chans

This, tbh. Also pic related

bok choi

This song unironically and unmemetically takes me back to my childhood whenever I hear. Not even because of Shrek or Mystery Men, but because of the Digimon movie of all things.

Good ol' days.

All those panty shots too.

thanks for sharing. I can imagine being annoyed by the cat foiling what was until then a good plan.

late 80s was pure magic

She got me through puberty. I haven't watched it in a while actually, I still have the VHS from all those years back.

Webm pls. Or at least pics.

The Prince of Tides' family scene

Women have no souls

This, I remember me and my friends staying out till 9 on our bikes. There was this one pond where we'd camp out all weekend. We built a little club house by it, it's still there.

Homeward Bound.

Even though it's better as an adult. The Martin Bormann joke and most others actually flew over my head as a kid.

really makes you think

Burgers. Not even once.

Grown Ups.