Tensions rise between U.S and Poland over Holocaust law

Tensions rise between U.S and Poland over Holocaust law

>archive.fo/4Kw4x
I think they'll cave eventually but its a decent attempt.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/251961-ukraine-maidan-snipers-poland/
rt.com/news/420806-poland-president-apology-jews/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.focus.de/wissen/mensch/geschichte/1945-warum-hunderttausende-juden-kurz-nach-dem-krieg-nach-deutschland-flohen_id_7202972.html&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, careful we're lousy with kikes, they're gonna try fucking you.
We might have to tell you in the strongest terms how much we disapprove of your treatment of the je… citizens.

They're trying hard but the only ones they are fostering any animosity from are jews.

The US is a bankrupt nobody country full of stupid niggers who don't even want the country to keep existing. Poland should kick the worthless niggers out of their country and help them on their way to collapse. Trump is a zionist faggot, in case anyone still hasn't figured it out.

You're going into the ovens moshe.

(((Mateusz Morawiecki)))

(checked)

I know a lot of users on Holla Forums are from the US, but you guys have to realize that not many people are fond of your country and its interventionist policies throughout the years.
S don't take it too personal.

You really think any of this would be happening without Trump or the US giving you fucks the encouragement to grow a pair of balls for yourselves?
Enough with the fucking D&C. If you're white act like it.

Filtered.

FFS the slavkikes in this thread have been hitting us for a while now and we're tired of the fucking migrants. I post clear anti-kike sentiment and support for poland but a kike wants to stir the fucking pot. I call out the bullshit and the rest of the rat fucks crawl out to pull the same shit.

Ah yes, the world revolves around the US, every single white country should follow whatever example it sets, after all, where would Europa be without the US? Those damn Nazis might not have be ground into dust otherwise, a heartfelt thank you for that!
Every achievement any other place might attain is solely due to the moral support and influence from the US, of course.

See? And then you wonder why people don't like you.

Slawkikes ? The fuck are you writing about moishe ?

No you really are probably a kike or you at least have a kiked mind.

A damning indictment of the U.S, if only we had been more like Britain and declared war on Germany first instead of having to be false flagged into the war against popular opinion by a kikeloving President. If you ever wonder why people don't like you in turn, it's because you're a manlet.

So they're simply suspending chit chat with Trump, knowing that both Germany and Kadyrov, a Russian official, already supported us over this whole scenario, both of whom are trying to bind us to their circles. Now we'll see a tug of war over who supports who akin to the eve of WW2.

We could play our cards right or go completely bust, willing partners are cluing us on: it's clear NATO is nothing but a burden, and by getting rid of that burden, we'll appease the only two countries vocal in their support of us - one, we'd have to champion for NATO to abandon its invalid half a trillion dollar debt claims on Germany, and two, if we get rid of NATO and focus on expanding the V4 instead (maybe with the inclusion of Austria and Germany? Even if temporary), Russia will stop being paranoid, and we might even begin peace talks on the Ukrainian war. Not to mention we already signed a defense pact with Britain when Theresa May came to visit, we don't need a billion "allies" to orbit around.

Morawiecki - typical lying kike. (((Polish))) gov confirmed that leak was true and U.S. State Department made dementi that it s not true, so it's true.

America is 2 strong.

It's the YouTube voice recognition system he didn't actually say that xDD

Filtered.

I'm not talking about muh camps

What are you on about pardon me I didn't understand m8.

But I thought the US didn't do anything during the war, so we have about the same amount of blame as some different irrelevant allied country right? :^)

Hope Washington isn't trying to meddle in the politics of another country. That would be wrong. Might require special counsel.

Intredasting. Can't believe we might actually see NATO being abandoned.

>(((Ukrainian war)))
There is no war. Crimea declared independence from Ukraine and accepted sovereignty into their ethno-Russian allies.

Neither are we.
It's not personal at all. The world's governments are infested with non-whites, and those woke to the problem (people who post here) are too disconnected, disorganized, and possibly too small in number to correct the problem as yet.

I'm obviously on about bringing our snipers back xD

rt.com/news/251961-ukraine-maidan-snipers-poland/

No one says you didn't do nothing you disingenuous kike, they just say you pretend you won the war singlehandedly, which you boomer faggots do because you're brain damaged golems

But I thought the USSR did all of the actual footwork and all we did was contribute supplies, and I even heard that those supplies were negligible!

The west won't get anywhere as long people care about the Holocaust, its the core of the veil of lies that the Jews use to make themselves politically untouchable while they work for the interests of Israel and their Jewish collective from within our nations and at our expense.
Trump's "Israel is our greatest ally" is a malicious phrase that only serves to further blind the ignorant masses. Trump may achieve many things that are good for the US and maybe the west in general, but if the root of why we even have these problems isn't removes, its only a matter of time until any progress is undone.
No nation can prosper while foreigners with foreign interests govern over state, industry and information.
Even if you love Trump, do not become complacent about Israel and its influence.

(((russian minority)))

OP you fucking faggot, come back with a real source.

If you consider all of the USSR's military rations, vehicles, uniforms, ammunition, and an entire factory negligible sure I guess.

Trump Loves Jews.

And that's why we can't unite. Europoor burgerclap le 56% face.

Everyone hates everyone. Everyone should burn.

People are well aware of their kikery but laws across many countries will put you in jail for just denying it.
But with Poland they're in a unique position to outkike the kikes. Nazis and Commies both invaded their territory, killed and enslaved the locals while "forcing" them to gas these rats. The "we were victims too" angle is genius and with communism so recent in their country they know all of the tricks.
Here's the kicker: The actual law isn't denial of the lolocaust (only Israel is putting that news out there) but blaming the germans for committing these acts on Polish soil and the Poles getting the blame for it. Poles just want that part to stop. But in typical kike fashion, stopping that would remove the kikes ability to browbeat the locals into anything they want. "Cant have two victims at the top of the pyramid goy!"
Stay strong poles!

You hope too much.

Conflict is inherent to the human nature.
Even if, suppose, we get rid of all the kikes in the world, eliminate all traces of their poison and whatnot, kick loos, saracens, niggers and more out of European countries, by next we will find something else to fight about, what ever the reason may be (religious, ethnical a.k.a. "x isn't REALLY white or AS white", political, territorial, etc.), it's just how we are as a species, we progress through struggle and crave it to a certain degree.

All I'm saying is, after we get rid of kikes, don't think everything's gonna be roses and honey.

Shifting the blame for alleged doings to others is not doing anything to combat the status quo.
It does nothing but to keep the lie alive.

Then we should get rid of everyone and everything. Leave nothing but Ashes.

You seem to not understand what makes the Jewish collective so harmful, they are the only enemy that has grown roots in our very own societies. They subvert, divide and sabotage our nations from within, like a parasite.
No one argues that without them we will have world peace, there are a lot of people and ideologies that clash with ours, Muslims won't go away soon, Asians and Indians breed and pollute at increasing rates and Africans even outbreed the Chinese.
But without Jewish influence, our communities could prosper and grow unhindered and keep up with the rest of the world.

And that's all that will ever happen.

the German reaches his final form. Step back.

You hope too much.

Kys asses and elbows. You bitch too much. What happened to getting shot in Alabama.

Object not found. Still German soil is under Polish administration according to Potsdam Conference 1945. Article 88 of Versailles treaty 1919 demanded a quorom wether Upper Silesa would stay with Germany or become Polish. The majority voted for Germany, despite of this Upper Silesia was occupied by Poland. That was one of the reasons for WW2. International law has been violated eversince 1919. Make justice great again!

Nobody ever came to meet up with me and help me kill myself. Will it be you?

And I'm still right. You still know it.

Why can't you go prove me wrong about the ZOG and post pics of you freeing the white race?

#Slavd

Don't. Lie.

Why are you spamming your bullshit across multiple threads. Sheesh get a life nigger, no wonder you're a sad bitch. Go play a game or something. San Andreas is colourful.

Games suck and they were only there to push POZ. I can't enjoy anything anymore. I post here in hope that's vain that someone will finally hate me enough to help me kill myself.

I mean, I even have a flash drive with Oy Veygas and Parkland evidence! And not even the CIANIGGERS will come help me kill myself! They did that fat like Seth Rich but won't even come kill a goyim in Alabama!

You're pozzing up my mind faggot.

So why is your mind so weak? Will you come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself?

I agreed up to point you wish to end your life. Why wouldn't you want to fight against the tide of degeneracy? If you are unsuccessful then you will have died but at least with worth and good memories.

I'm the weak minded one
Ya sure.

Polish President Andrzej Duda has apologized to Jews
who were kicked out of the country in the anti-Semitic campaign of 1968.
At the same time though, Duda asserted that Warsaw bears no responsibility for the country’s past.
“The free and independent Poland of today, my generation, is not responsible and does not need to apologize. To those who were driven out then… I’d like to say please forgive the Republic, Poles, the Poland of that time for having carried out such a shameful act, ” Duda said as cited by AFP.
rt.com/news/420806-poland-president-apology-jews/

make up your mind torfag

Nothing done that doesn't produce perfect and permanent results is a waste of effort. Fighting is futile if it has no end.

Well? Are you going to come help me kill myself?

There is no worth; only Eternal Misery. There are no good memories for me. Only Eternal Misery.

Oh boy, you don't know the Polish fighting spirit then. We will go through with it…
Only problem being is, that we do rely on the US to protect us from bigger neighbours… Namely Russia.
And for those retards who will say "muh but russia putin", Russia is only interested in its own interests, they will happily take more territory if they can.

Very true, Poland has only participated in all of this shit to get protection from the US. But slowly it's getting enough, especially with the Western degeneracy running rampant. End goal will be to build up a strong enough army to defend ourselves from any potential threats.

Getting rid of NATO now is essentially giving away Central Europe to Russia. Yes, Russia is still a threat, even though you might not realize it. Although I do know how western media tries to demonize Russia, which is just counterproductive for everyone.

Anyway, if everything continues as is… The fall of the west is very close. And should the west fall now… there will neither be a future for Central Europe. Maybe.
Waiting 5 more years, and the Central European powers might be able to become self-sufficient. NATO will be dissolved by then… And NATO will probably be dissolved by a democrat, seeing how retarded they are. The EU will also be gone by then or at least by 2025.

It all depends on you westerners turning it around.

The west is doomed. Nothing can turn it around.

Or they just join a Russia influence or their Eastern European allies. America is on the decline both financially and politically world wide, so threatening a nation that you won't cooperate with them, when they all see you as a dying empire is only going to hasten your inevitable decline.

Hi Szlomo

It is not for "roses and honey" that the jews must be erased, it is because they are, and always have been, the destroyers of nations.
Only when the jew has been completely eradicated can we seek new heights.

300.000 jews had to flee from Poland to Germany in summer 1945 (!) due to Polish pogroms against the jews. Ain't it funny there were so many Jews left after "Holocaust" and that they fled into their worst enemy's country?

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.focus.de/wissen/mensch/geschichte/1945-warum-hunderttausende-juden-kurz-nach-dem-krieg-nach-deutschland-flohen_id_7202972.html&edit-text=

And they can never be eradicated because the gods won't let us. They hate us. We were only created to be tortured.

BASED
I'm going to take a wild guess that (((media))) isn't suddenly too worried about NATO disintegrating because it's about kikes

They certainly do, shlomo.

That picture will trigger Holla Forums something awful

Why do you 4cuck faggots even reply to the painstakingly obvious shill?
report&hide idiots.

No, it sets a precedent for other countries to follow. The holohoax loses a lot of power once some country questions the (((official))) narrative.

The Russians defeated the Nazis, you retarded third-world ape. Americans beat the Japs, and now were getting ready to balance the trade deficit your speck of shit nothing country has been leeching off of us for 50 years like the worthless parasites you are. To Americans, every country in the world is the same as a trashed ghetto full of welfare blackies, always ooking and eeking for more gibs while acting superior to the whites feeding them.

YOUR GIBS ARE GOING AWAY NIGGERS

Shadilay!

Good. The leader of our nation has Jewish family for Christ sake. You know how offensive Trump must find this state sponsored revisionist crap!

Lol get fucked

(dubs confirm Trump family is jewed)

Poland has a unique opportunity to strike a terrible blow against the kikes
All of the alleged "death camps" that form the core of the holocaust myth were located in what is now Poland.
If Poland where to thoroughly investigate the ruins using the best non-kiked experts and modern technology they would be able to show that the holocaust is a lie.

Do it
Do it Poland
Tear down the rotten temple the kikes hide within
Free Us All

agree, jews gotta go
but, in terms of blacks and poos
just stop feeding them
stop sending them food aid
no more parasites
Nature will balance thing out
especially in africa

OY GEVALT, IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH, THOSE JEWEATING MONSTERS WOULD REOPEN AUSCHWITZ!
I wish there were Polish death camps.

We want to do that in Jedwabne, but Israel makes nuclear-tier threats.
maybe if we had our own nuclear weapons we could have a dick measuring contest of either we do the jedwabne exhumation, or we trade nukes over capitals.

There is a layer of sarcasm 6 feet thick being applied. Perhaps you are not seeing it?

Well of course, we still have niggers and pisslamists and bug-eaters to deal with. However, without jew meddling, they will be easy to handle.

You'll hang too.

Yup.. this is just funny

If it's unnecessary. Then it's irrelevant to matters of import and should be treated as such: irrelevant and meaningless.

(((5000 immigrants is irrelevant that's why we'll do everything we possibly can to force them on you)))
t. EU

nobody wants you here r/t_D

Gas yourself hebe.

This is fake fucking news. In yesterdays press brief the question of Poland's and Americas relationship over this law was about and the answer was
Fuck of OP and every cock sucking shill thats itt trying to wedge this bullshit narrative.