What are some highly anticipated movies with inverted gender roles?

What are some highly anticipated movies with inverted gender roles?

why live

Women hate stay at home dads, always destroys the relationship. I guess the new sinister plot is Helen cheating and then leaving Mr. Not so Incredible for a villain who doesn't care about her but makes her pussy wet.

Like clockwork.

Current year Disney would never do this.

This is Disney so there's no doubt she won't get blacked.

Uh, that's a double negative. Meant that she'll get blacked for sure.

I don't think she's jewish user.

He's pretty good tbh.

Hopefully brad bird and co will portray Helen to be unhappy with her choice and constantly worried about the house, ultimately deciding that is her place to be.

Sometimes his facial expressions can get weird when he imitates another artstyle. That or the Hillary Clinton loli.

I bet you fap to legoman too.

The Scarlett Letter - in a mind-bending twist of fate, a woman is forced to accept the consequences of her actions, responsibility will never be the same!

Good content, not form. I don't expect actual artist tier comics from free web stuff. And I don't fap to Western stuff aside from Albatross' pure degeneracy that you can't get anywhere else.

It's ironic that neo-puritan corporate marxists have pretty much banned thicc butts when that's a non-white racial trait.

t. weeb
every single person who propagates the shadman meme is an assblasted weeb because a based single western artist is more popular than all their gook scribbles combined

Ask one real person in real life what a shadman is.

ask one person in real life what a hentai is

This combination of words has no connection to reality.

What would you call these people?

jews