LIBERATED: THE NEW SEXUAL REVOLUTION | Official Trailer (2018)

Is this good?

Disgusting average looking people

Kill them all!

I bet there's not one instance of a 'consent app' mentioned.

THE KIKES ARE RESPONSIBLE

It's like they got stuck in the teenage rebellious mindset and never grew out of it.

Did you even watch the trailer? It's an admonishment not a celebration you fucking brainlets.

why do they put pussy on such a pedestal?

Even showing it is fucking disgusting. I would rather watch a gore-thread.

Disgusting fucking people. That entire beach should be napalmed.
Read this book to know the truth regarding "sexual liberation"

mods are asleep
post rare shlomos

who?

Its not a real admonisment if you are romanticizing it with terms like "revolution" and "following the journey"

Look at all the virginal prudes in this thread.

Indeed

It's like they should know that sexual liberation is an awful thing and that young kids need to not be obsessed with sex and getting laid for their own emotional and psychological good… but they just keep pushing it anyways like this is just the way things are and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.. like maybe not making shitty movies and quasi-documentaries about how teens need to fuck all the time.

The 10/10 reviews on IMDb are interesting.. and I learnt that the director founded an org that prays the whores away. Or something.

Kind of tired of these faggots calling it liberation without mentioning the elephant in the room. I guess freedom is slavery.

Only virgins want to fuck teens.

everyone wants to fuck teens you dried up roastie

Only teen virgins want to fuck.

Men want sexual liberation without the consequences, women want sexual liberation without the consequences. What else is new.

kek