I'm starting to think this guy actually gives a shit

thecut.com/2018/03/tucker-carlson-launches-male-empowerment-series-on-fox-news.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mKmzU
imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27993525
archive.is/0C10i
healthline.com/health/acidosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something ominous is happening to men in America. Everyone who pays attention knows that. What’s odd is how rarely you hear it publicly acknowledged. Our leaders pledge to create more opportunities for women and girls, whom they imply are failing. Men don’t need help. They’re the patriarchy. They’re fine. More than fine.

This all could easily be solved by simply banning soy.

SEVENTY?
I knew the obesity crisis was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad. Only 30% of American men are in shape or at least well within average weight. That's fucking terrifying to read.

Key word there is 'overweight' which is not obese and makes the whole measurement there much too large for practical analysis.

have you looked at the ingredients list in common foods lately? 80% contain soy in some form. soy is being subsidized like crazy

I usually forgot to ask if the customer is white, though very often groups of athletic white women customers try to sell soy benefits to me before I can ask. I only respond with liking the taste of milk more, sometimes they change their minds.

He definitely gives a fuck, you can tell. But the best platform he can get is one where he's limited, and we don't know how much of the truth he's aware of.

That's why I eat nothing but whole foods and fish.

It's soy + plastic fibres (and other xenoestrogens, birth control, etc.) + fluoride (replaces iodine in bodily functions) + obesity (fat stores are feminizing) + less outdoor activity.
If you address one of these components and not the whole picture it won't work and you'll drop it thinking it was ineffective. You can speed up the iodine absorption with magnesium supplementation (used to counter excess fluoride in cases of poisoning) and zinc restores natural hormonal levels:
archive.fo/mKmzU

What is mercury?

The subverbal bellow shudders through us all. The deafening command of a millenia or more of creativity, innovation and construction. It will not be extinguished, it took the entire planet to the edge of its limits to stop it last time it awoken. This time, the whole lot awakens. The entire lot.

Not all fish has mercury. Unfortunately the ones I eat do though

Well to put things in perspective, white men and women are fairly close in overweight statistics, while black women are over 90% overweight, and Hispanic men are over 80% overweight. Black men are also fatter than white men. Mostly men are heavier than women, save for blacks, but nonetheless, it skews the results. White men and women are more on par with Germans or Brits when it comes to weight (low sixties). Still bad, but not as bad. We do, after all, share a huge land border with one of the fattest countries on the planet, and they are also the location of most of our immigrants.

(checked)

Due to the weather I had to go to get toothpaste from a chain grocery store today instead of the organic hippie place I usually get non-flouride toothpaste.

I had to buy "babby's first toothpaste" since they stopped carrying Tom's of Maine.

What the fuck? So now he's not allowed to say certain things on certain months?

Junk. I don't know what it is, but when I buy the shit that doesn't have fluoride in it, after a couple weeks my gums get sensitive, and as a result my teeth get super sensitive to everything. I go back to Crest, or some other cheap big brand, and within two weeks I'm back to normal.

Ever try making tooth powder? Cheap, healthy, and never ever goes bad. i like adding in cinnamon for added gum health and taste.

you spelled "found a niche market" incorrectly

Toothpaste is a scam.

It's not a scam if you have a standard modern diet of shit food, that stuff will destroy your teeth.

If you eat healthy, you don't even need toothpaste.

Soy filled overweight, too cucked to get up and fight if your rights are trampled over.
Obedient and dependant on the state.
Why bother fighting with your bread and circus keeping you doscile.

Nope.
The overweight problem is almost entirely caused by the overabundance of corn syrup in damn-near everything as a sweetener nowadays, and by the consumption of sugar-water as a normal beverage.
We need to stop our government subsidizing shit to the degree it just gets thrown into anything that someone thinks it can be used in just because it's cheaper than something else.

I can attest to this. If you actually sit down and count liquid calories, and you're someone that drinks iced tea, creamed coffee etc., you'll be surprised how many calories you're consuming without even feeling it. Even honey tea. A cup of that is liable to get you to 100 or more pointless calories a cup. Liquid calories are the worst, and anyone that's ever watches their caloric intake knows. Well, and things like chocolate. A bar of chocolate, which melts down to practically nothing, has more calories than a huge bowl of rice and vegetables. The thing is, it takes effort and time to cook that shit, and that bar of chocolate is ready to eat, so it's easy to grab it. I don't know about corn syrup, or high-fructose corn syrup, but I do know sugar is the easiest calorie to abuse, and the least filling thing you can consume. It's actually pretty infuriating when you think about it. You could kill a days worth of calories on a few sweetened drinks and feel starving as a result of it. Also from watching calories I noticed soy is in practically everything. Pretty fucking annoying…

I'd argue seeing more scrawny or skinnyfat faggots than overweight among males

checking dubs of informativeness
but why bother avoiding feeling hungry?
feeling hungry feels great

Cream [real] in coffee, best bang-for-the-buck on liquid calories. Basically liquid steak.

Skip the sugar-water calories, either go full fat or stick to ice water.

As for "fullness," for someone who's morbidly obese, it's NOT a function of how stretched my stomach is. Fullness is very strongly a function of how much fat was in the meal. Lack of fullness does not imply hunger. For me, hunger is not lack of meal in last 6 hours, it's when blood sugar crashes.

Solution I've found to losing weight is pic related (as long as it's obeyed, because what's cut is what inflates).

Body can make it from ingested protein, and surplus protein ends up as glucose.
Body can make its own carbs, so the human really only *needs* two macros: fats (animal) and protein (animal).

Capped for posterity

Recent research into the effects insulin plays in storing and burning fat also explains why people are getting so fat nowadays. Foods stuffed with corn syrups, sugars and refined carbs spike insulin like crazy. Now consider how much more people snack and drink sugary coffees between meals. Americans ate a lot of sugar and refined carbs in the 50's, yet obesity rates were very low and the theory that makes most sense to me is that people did not snack between meals back then. The body needs sufficient time for insulin levels to fall between eating. Our body stores fat when insulin is high and burns it when insulin is low. Now if a person snacks on anything that spikes insulin with 6 hours of their last meal, they're going to dump more insulin on top of whatever was still remaining. That constant exposure to elevated insulin levels along with increasing fat stores leads to increase insulin resistance. It is not hard to see how this cycle can continue and we end up with the bed ridden land whales that aren't uncommon anymore.

This is the problem for those of us without too much money. Good protein is expensive. It's the most expensive thing in the grocery store. I wish I had the money to eat nice heavy protein meals. My protein mostly comes from beans, whey isolate, eggs etc. Meat proteins cost too much to have frequently. Nonetheless, it doesn't impact my weight loss. I've found losing weight to be easy. So easy I end up not caring because I know how easily I can knock the weight off. Needless to say I'm trying to change my mindset and also dull my competitiveness (I get too competitive and also lose motivation when I don't feel challenged). Best thing I found to change the way you eat is to skip eating 4 hours before exercise, and if you procrastinate, you don't eat. I look at it as you need to earn your food (the meal comes down the road, not immediately after exercise, only protein and maybe oatmeal after exercise), just like people had to earn it back in the day with the hunt. I'm in the process of weight loss right now, again, but this time I'm not going for just weight loss, but that shift in attitude. I want to lose the competitiveness and I want to lose that outlook on exercise as being something I need to constantly further, and further, and further to such an extent that the time needed is too unrealistic. Last time I really got into exercise I dropped like 35 pounds, I was doing HIIT for upwards of 2 hours a day, and it was easy. I was barely getting out of breath anymore. At the time I had the desire to up it even more, and more after that. It just gets fucking ridiculous…

I was reading about this the other day. It inspired me to do a little experimentation with myself. I like to experiment while doing weight loss routines. I just got done with a month of regular exercise and an unspecific, caloric restricted diet. About 5 pounds. Nothing special. I'm going to do the next month specifically targeting insulin and see what results that produces. I'm going to be more specific in routine, how I eat, and what I eat, and see if 5 pounds jumps to 10. Then I'll up my exercise and see what the impact is. Might as well get something out of the experience, since I just don't give a shit about the weight loss itself (aside from feeling more comfortable in my clothing).

I'm liking the way the memetics of resurgent masculinity are turning out.

Love him or hate him, Jordan Peterson's popularity also is a windsock on the issue. Especially with his more developed of masculinity, preaching responsibility and strength rather than meatheaded bravado.

*developed view

Did you just fucking W40Kpost me?

>>>/brit/

This is fucking horse shit. Tooth decay is caused by germs in your mouth. The flouride in tooth paste stops tooth decay. You will have germs in your mouth mo matter what you eat, and even if you never eat sweets again, you still need fruit that has sugar. Fuck off with this shit, you sound like a total retard. You may as well be shilling against prostate exams next.

Get nano silver toothpaste. Alex Jones brand is cheapest. The only harmful effect I know is long term consumption leads to nervous system problems.

Or you could get fluoride tooth paste and spit it out like anyone who isn't a monkey when they finish brushing their teeth.

Citation fucking needed. Tea tree oil is better for your teeth than fluoride toothpaste at killing germs

but fingers in your bum is gay tho

Kill yourself.

Oh, by all means, replace a neurotoxin with a phytoestrogen, you fucking soyboy.

We're giving /tg/ a run for its money.

The most commonly listed cause of death in London coroner's reports from the middle ages was simply 'teeth'. I'd look up a source for you but I really can't be fucked.

Like any diet the minute you stop doing it you'll go back to your original weight.

It also loses effectiveness the more you do it. After you've been in ketosis a dozen or so times in your life it's pretty much useless.

More correctly it's a function of how many calories you've eaten and nutritional balance. With keto it's very easy to overeat both because fat is so calorie dense and because you're so limited in your foods its hard to get a nutritional balance. Most people who are fat to begin with tend to overeat because the foods they eat are crap and your body cant just tell you "I need more protein and vitamin b12" it just says "eat more."

If you want long term weight loss you need to make permanent lifestyle changes.

A diet that is maintainable for the rest of your life and easy to not overeat is one with limited carbs and great variety in the foods you eat. Lazy paleo fits the bill as it's less of a "diet" and more what your mom called "healthy eating."

Once you're done with that keto shit you'll go right back to being fat again in a year or two.

Source on downsides of keto? I've got some serious health issues I'm told respond well to it. I've been on the brink of taking the plunge for a while now.

you're a fucking faggot that is going to die of early age because you believed a retarded conspiracy theory about tooth paste, you are dumber than children.

Fucking heiled.

I don't use toothpaste. That shit is purely a cosmetic. What I do is wet my toothbrush, pour a little peroxide on it, brush, rinse, floss, gargle/swish with diluted peroxide, and rinse again. I also eat very clean.

I'm starting to think OP couldn't be any bigger of a faggot.

Oh, that's all? Fuck my nervous system, what's it ever done for me…

Zieg fucking heil.

Hope you enjoy Parkinson's.

Soon brother

Holla Forums is a board of epicurism

Get your sarcasm detector repaired.

“Skinny fat” is another sign of Insulin resistance. Some people get obese, some dont but still experience the health issues. Insulin resistance is the main problem.

Fluoride is a toxic waste. Get your mind out of the kike loopholes and quit attacking others who are spreading knowledge.

I've kept up with Carlson for a while. He's moved from a more libertarian standpoint to a traditional conservative view. Wouldn't call him on our side but he's definitely not a hindrance. He should be called out for cucking on anything, same as everyone.

That being said: The amount of despair among men is palpable. There's a screencap I saw the other day about "value statements" that focuses on Rotherham and that's totally what is at play. The emasculation of men in America and the west needs to stop and things like this really make that center stage.

checked
Scrambled eggs are for children.

Just use salt water, it's what dentists use.

Wasn't that because of bad dental work done by barbers giving you all sorts of weird shit for bright teeth?

That's news to me.

Keto isn't magic, and it's real value comes from these things:
1. Keto is low carb. The less carbs you intake, the better.
2. Keto is moderate fat, which usually results in a much more durable feeling of satiety vs calories eaten.
3. Keto ussually involves lots of vegetables, which alone is a very important dietary change for the better.
4. Keto is a pretext for being more aware and careful about the carbs, calories, and nutrients

Every diet that can actually work is CICO. Calories in, calories out. Anything that tries to ignore this will fail.
Lots of people (myself included) find it very easy to reduce the calories they intake when just eating meat and vegetables and be happy about it, because carbs are not good at satiety and are basically fucking poison in quantity. As you can probably guess, there are a number of diet strategies that use the elements I listed. The whole ketogenesis thing is really the least important aspect of the diet, though it is helpful. That is why contrarians throw a fit and call it a meme.

One things that keto can do is provide better omega 3/6 ratio balance because vegetable oils are for the most part discouraged in favor of animal oils.Do take note that the real benefit of "grass fed" animals is from increased omega 3's vs 6's
Another thing keto does is provide better nutrients. For example most people are deficient in magnesium, which is nearly absent in modern eating habits. This can cause severe mental issues like adhd, depression and anxiety. Leafy greens and nuts provides lots of magnesium. Whole grains technically have high magnesium, but a diet high in carbs will cause depletion.

By all means, try it. Just make sure you drink enough (look up the suggested volume of water vs weight ratio) and get enough salts. By the way, if you've accepted the forced idea that "salt = heart disease/blood pressure", throw that jewish lie in the trash where it belongs. While too much salt might temporarily raise blood pressure is a tiny fraction of the population that are sensitive to it, too little salt is guaranteed to raise the heart rate in just about everybody, as well as cause all sorts of physical and mental issues. No need to eat it by the spoon or anything gay like that. The proper dose of salt is however much you want. If adding it tastes good, eat more. If it makes things too salty, use less. You'll piss out any extra you don't need in 24 hours.

Never bothered with powder yet. I do use a drop thieves oil mix occasionally on my toothbrush. Cures cankers or aches nice and quickly. I'd definitely recommend having it on hand, though I wouldn't suggest it everyday though, as essential oils are still a concentrated form of plant poisons that could be safe, or could fuck me up given enough time and such a exposure in via mouth/tongue.

MGTOW will continue to be right until women have no rights. And only the collapse will do that, and the collapse won't be worth living in after Israel launches Samson and blows Jellystone.

Ashes. Echoes.

What if you can't change your diet because you can affore to and can't store food due to a bug problem? And there is no way to move or relocate or even stay anywhere else? What then?

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Go "lead" a woman away from society and the POZ and post pics here to prove it happened.

You can't stop it. ZOG will destroy you if you try. Watch what happens.

Hell, I'd go on Cucker Carlson's show and tell him exactly why it was like this and how little he could do to fix in how little anyone could do.

And that's a damn fact.

Until Jews coopt him and say that strong men don't need no wimmin, and instead of trying find the (((root causes))) of the cultural disconnection between men and women, point out the symptoms, and lead people toward more degeneracy social fragmentation.

actually it's just fluoride, take off your tinfoil hat maybe, I can't believe you fags are so retarded you're going to ruin your health over tinfoil, if you had bad teeth, you're not going to make it into your 80's

Good. Nobody should make it to their 80s. Everyone should burn.

Ashes. Echoes.

Go back to reddit kid youre along way from being able to shill here with any hope of success.. kike

No. I'm right and you know it.
Come to Gadsden, Alabama and help me kill myself in person.

You should be honored. Not even GW has truly realized what they have created and how close to reality it really is.

My user, what you need is quark.
Provided you ar not lactose intolerant, this thing will net you 9g/100g for about 52kcals at around 1.5 euros/kg.

It's less than any meat and even some dairies, but it's cheaper than anything you'll find and has less calories than other dairies
Regional differences will cause the price to vary, of course, but it's pretty fucking cheap worldwide.

Checked.

I came just to laugh at you. It's been awhile since I've seen someone try to use this against us.
Oh boy you sure showed everyone here that an user is a crazy tinfoil man

GG redditor.

You take that back, filthy yolkfiend.

Have you ever met an octogenarian? They tend to suck. For every one that has his shit together, there's like a metric fuckton of senile space wasters.

So was most surgery. Barbers did the real work while doctors mostly fucked around with herbs and bloodletting.

I think he's been talking to canuck Kermit too much.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if it moves him in the right direction.

These food pyramids are wrong.

You want

Eating mostly meat is super expensive and not super healthy. As a young man you should be eating 100g per day. Old people tend to benefit from a higher meat consumption.

AWAKEN

These fucking digits though

What about them? I see no repeating integers
Palindromatic 5225 at best is all I see

carbs are nonessential nutrients, wheras animal fat is the best energy carrier we have, which also binds fat soluble vitamins and co.

But is he "antisemitic"
Does he see the only real final solution to all our problems?

I like your enthusiasm, but bread isn't called the "staff of life" for shits and giggles. Thanks to the retarded gluten-free fad, doctors have discovered that a lack of gluten in your diet leads to a weakening of the heart and heart disease.

My advice is to primarily eat the food of your ancestors, including breads, which never came in boxes or cans. If you are German, grind and bake dark ryes. If you are English, grind and bake whole wheat. If you are Scottish, eat oats. If you are Roman, eat barley. Japs should eat brown rice and buckwheat. If you are jewish, eat shit and die you hooknose faggot.

←— This limey cunt once grudgingly admitted that Tucker Carlson is one of the best conservative writers of the 20th century.

Hitchens is the polar opposite of Tucker, so he has no reason to say that about Carlson if it isn't true.

Carbs are necessary for brain function, your brain doesn't run on fat.

Carbs are also metabolized quickly, making them a good energy source before exercise, and a good at fufilling the energy demand of turning protein into muscle post-exercise.

The liver metabolizes fuel from fat via ketosis.

Or, you know, if he's CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, you goddamn retards.

Nope. He's on jewish television and says what jews tell him to say. Of course he doesn't.

Targeting insulin is targeting carbs. Don't toy with the "glycemic index" jew. Just cut carbs to sub-20g/day. This is the VLC or ketogenic diet. If you cramp often while trying it: MORE SALT!

Carb-free you brainlet.

was a stow-away (Mr. Mason needs to do like cuckchan on reply window close: clear the text boxen)

Can't delete this post, so live with the spam tyvm (ban warning: I can Tor-post)

That pyramid looks great for losing weight but if you're already at a healthy weight theres nothing wrong with beans/lentils, nuts, fruits and moderate grain consumption.

They started using sodium lauryl sulfate ever since they got bought out by Colgate, you'd be better off just using baking soda or picking out a new hippie toothpaste at this point.

user buy peppermint oil 2oz & put 10 drops in 1 cup of warm water & gargle. It'll make your gums stronger/healthier
t. Someone who has made his own toothpaste for 10 years

Doctor said I am obese
6'1 - 230
Yeah I'm a little overweight but the Dr showed me a chart & said 170lb was my healthy weight! I'm on day 3 of no sugar & it's just as bad as quitting smoking.

Cut out the starch and vegetable oil and replace it with refined coconut oil, you'll lose a shitload of weight fast. Sugar doesn't make you fat as starch does and you need so many carbs a day.

You fuckers really have no idea how destructive gluten is to the intestines of folks with celiac disease - it shreds the small intestine. It's not a fucking fad, if you're a celiac it's necessary to mitigate permanent damage to the intestines.

How many oblivious normalfags are there for every non-shill here?

I'm gonna go ahead and check those digits.

Then you're too naive to be here.
He's an actor. His debates are scripted. The point is to give you tummy tingles when a leftist gets "tuckered".
The "leftists" hosts use exactly the same tactic with "right-wing" guests, except their shows are designed to "tummy tingle" the college leftists.
If you believe any of this jewish bullshit is organic, unscripted and "real" then you're beyond naive and have no fucking clue about jewish media.

HEILED

I don't eat healthy, and I haven't used toothpaste since 2008. My teeth are fine. I stopped drinking milk too.

But why user? Milk is great

Yes goy, shop at Whole Foods!

go to a meat and vegetable diet, keep packaged food to a minimum if at all.

Not sure what you consider good, but a bag of frozen skinless chicken at the grocery store is like $9. If I eat a meal of exclusively chicken, the bag lasts for about 3 meals.

ok doctor, i'll trust your (((degree))) over my decade of anecdotal evidence

its really not
its full of growth hormones and you don't really absorb the calcium anyway
I had a theory that milk might be "the" cause of hair loss in men, so I stopped drinking it. Pretty sure I've lost more hair since then, but I don't miss the milk at all. To be fair, I still get cheese from pizza and I occasionally eat ice cream or something like that.

If you want bone health, lift weights and get some sunshine (like 10-15 minutes a day if you're a pasty white boy). While I'm on it, I'm fairly sure lifting weights is great for your teeth as well. There's no other earthly reason why mine haven't rotted to nothing by now, when in fact they look perfectly fine.

Im considered overweight and obese.

FUCK

For you

It's the birth control pills leaking into water through women's urine.

See the second point below.

This is two-fold. First, the Army's entry-level physical fitness test is harder for men than women, it doesn't mention what percentage of women fail. Second, "obesity" is still tied to BMI, which is horribly flawed. BMI is a factor of your total weight compared to your height, rather than your muscle mass and body fat percentage. Does this mean obesity isn't a problem? No, but it's not as big of one as it is made out to be. As it is now if you lift you're "obese."

BMI isn't very good for people above 6', but again, BMI in general is shit because it's your total weight rather than body fat %.

"Celiac disease" is a fancy word for "defective mutant." Your DNA is trash, so quit trying to fancy it up.

Can you cut enough to be shredded without doing damage to your health? I keep track of calories, but it seems like I stay at the same weight even through a slight calorie deficiency. I'm not overweight, I just want aesthetics, but is it worth it if I'm damaging my health?

Fucking checked. Heil Hitler.

Not everyone can get shredded.
Lot of younger people have severe xenoestrogen damage which means they're always going to be retaining more flab than they otherwise would.

Go bearmode instead.
Focus on being strong rather than looking strong.

Anyone have the Tucker Carlson imperial guardsman stare image?

Fugg. Might as well go Sam Hyde mode then.

That /fit/izen does the best comics.
imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g

This one?

overweight alot of the time is healthy weight. infact overweight people have a higher life expectancy. doctors weigh you and measure you, and determine if youre over/under/normal/obese. they dont count anything else.
very few doctors actually give physicals and get a proper BMI.

The fact that they feel the need to air something like this is interesting in that it may signal that they feel they're losing a certain demographic.

I haven't owned a TV in almost 20 years and I can't understand why men keep giving them their attention when all they do is take your money then attack you with it.

I miss Ironpill sometimes.

Hell yea it's that bad I mean let's be honest this op it's clearly talking about white men and at least for me I hardly ever see any young white men who are fit. When ever I go to the gym I'm normally about the only white male there who is In his 20s, the rest of the white men are normally In retirement age then all the niggers and Asians of course are getting it and so are our women, not only th at but if there does happen to be another young man there he's always a soy boy just walking on the treadmill… It's sad mate

i havnt brushed my teeth using toothpaste since highschool. once a week or whenever i get bad breath like when im sick, i'll do a brush with just water. im in my mid 30s. i see a dentist 2x a year for a cleaning. i have never had a cavity in my life.

randomly i used toothpaste because i was sick and had thrown up late at night and wanted the taste out of my mouth but didnt want to eat, so i brushed with toothpaste. sensodyne sample my dentist gives me every time i go. the pronamel shit. for the first time in my life one of my teeth chipped while chewing my finger nail. a small corner chip on one of my lower teeth. looks the same but now the edge is sharp.
never using that trash again.

you think this nigger owns toothpaste? or a brush? or even owns a sink? you think this nigger has ever seen a dentist? you think her mouth is loaded with fillings? the (((ADA))) is a scam

What do you consider a calorie deficit?
The "2000 calories a day is normal" is yet another fucking lie. A maintenance intake will heavily depend on your build, weight, metabolism and activity level, but think closer to 1600-1800 for healthy male that has a minor/moderate amount of activity. It's a little less for women.

My teeth are pretty strong, but they're yellowing and I can tell I have to do something or risk them getting fucked up. I brush every day and use mouthwash with no fluoride or alcohol. Might just start brushing with salt water.

That might be it. I did the calculations a while ago on some website and it said 2000 to maintain.

brushing with water is just fine and about as effective according to many recent studies. its becoming more popular. salt cant hurt and probably works as something that adds friction. i use biotine PBF mouthwash sometimes.

Yeah and most people don't have a disease that makes their body shit blood when they eat bread so all this gluten free nonsense is a fucking fad because all of the people going on and on about how great it is to never eat gluten don't have the disease in the first place.

but the good thing from all this is that it drives up the prices of gluten free food for those people with the horrible disease, and when they ask for things to be gluten free, people roll their eyes at them and give it to them anyway causing them stomach cramps and diarrhea.

This is the most retarded shit I've read all day. You don't understand anything. You are dumb as shit.

I think salt water is supposed to be good for fucking up bad bacteria in the mouth.

Isn't there pretty well documentation that white bread is total trash? I don't know about celiac disease, but people in general should stop eating so many easy carbs. Have some salami and cheese, or a few nuts. Put the pancake down, fatty.

Nigger I don't even like white bread, the whole grain and Italian breads are what I usually get because they actually have a flavor to them.

I get wholegrain too, I'm just asking.

carbs are cheap. thats why people eat them. they fill you up. give you energy, and are cheap. for most people thats all they want out of food.
inactivity is most peoples problem when it comes to weight gain i think. when i was my most active i ate like a monster. atleast 5000 calories a day. now i have an office job and drive atleast 2 hours a day. come home exhausted but i dont even eat 1500 calories a day and im as fat as i've ever been and even reducing my calories to 1200 a day isnt losing any weight. it sucks. i'll get back into my exercise agenda eventually.

Hybridized bread has tripsin inhibitors introduced to it back in the 50s-60s derived from soybeans so it lasts longer on store shelves, if you actually voluntarily eat common store bread and flour without sprouting or making sourdough you are probably hurting yourself without realizing it anyways.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27993525

So hold on, you don't accept people who LIKE Tucker saying he's a good guy, and you don't accept people who HATE Tucker saying he's a good guy….

What will you accept?

he doesn't. the only thing jon stewart got right was that he's a partisan hack. he doesn't have beliefs, he has talking points.

That's the best 1488 get I've seen in a long time. Hail Victory!

He's a "good guy" by the standards of a kike, and kosher conservatives who watch FOX. If he wasn't completely jew-owned, he wouldn't have a show.

Remember what happened when a FOX host actually dared to have a segment telling the truth about the enemy?

Hello fellow total retard.

Truth checked.

Blood flow is important. Weights help push tnat blood around. Feels excellent.

Same boat

This is a good way to integrate males into the communist affirmative action system. Now that white males have an official victim status they too can demand preferential treatment from the state and get a higher share of the stuff that was taken from them in the first place. This was the plan all along. In the end everyone looks to the state for answers, protection, because everyone is a victim and can't function without the helping hand of big brother.

There's actually three separate issues that can affect people that I currently know of.
1. Celiacs, the first one is the genetic shitting blood disease, because is basically an allergy that may or may not be active at first.
2. There there's the non genetic version of celiacs, which is an acquired allergy, due to leaky gut. This is the primary way that most people develop their plethora of food allergies. Looks and acts like celiacs.
3. The third issue with gluten is that people may not produce enough enzymes to properly break down several exomorphins that are produced during digestion, which as the name suggest act like morphine and can seriously disrupt things. Dairy can also cause this problem, because of casein which turns into casomorphine. Many more people have this type of sensitivity to gluten and casein that typical celiacs. These can cause depression, anxiety, adhd, schizophrenia, and other similar diseases, or outright digestive upset.

You are correct that for the most part gluten free is a gay fad propagated by middle age upper class white women with the need to feel important. However it is worthwhile for everyone to completely cut out gluten and casein from their diet for 2-4 weeks to see if they haven't been having some sort subtle issue for years.

This a good dark rye piece of toast with a boiled egg in the morning is fucking delicious.

Only niggers lack the biological faculties to digest grains. You aren't a fucking hunter gatherer you larping faggot.

Farmers have modified crops like wheat to make them less digestible to pests for better yields (ie how Roundup works, making the protein harder to digest), a lot of people's digestive troubles are reduced by just eating older varieties of wheat or pre-digesting by making sourdough with it.

Close. It had him dressed up as an imperial guardsman from W40K. Wished I saved the damn image.

take the iron pill

Attached: iron pill starter pack.png (2068x1996, 3.7M)

sounds like the book, holes.

I bought flouride wash to help fix my teeth.

Like, 3% flouride that you apply with a swab.

What do?

Attached: Richard_Wagner_Ride_Of_The_Valkyries.mp4 (500x376, 7.43M)

Underrated. Also, gas yourself.

bump

The iron pill is only half

Attached: 12232563462.jpg (653x852, 138.94K)

I have not read that book but does it really belong on that list?

i dont think green pill survived that whole thing where people were coming up with stuff like purple pill and all that. here's an updated version

Attached: iron pill starter pack.png (1866x1778, 3.92M)

dangit i cut off the bottom. i blew it. here's the final version

Attached: iron pill starter pack.png (1864x1792, 3.93M)

Heiled brother, heiled.

Yes. Its not high literature, but its a straightforward primer into evolutionary thinking about why men are the way they are, and how to be "good at being a man" instead of "being a good man".

And none of fag fagovan's anal escapades spill over into the book, so its clean.

If there's a better book I'm happy to swap it out. I also need a better detox book, I was thinking about Bill Mollison's "Ferment & Nutrition" book, but I didn't want two Bill Mollison texts on there.

the memes are intense

Attached: digits.jpg (752x581, 163.26K)

HEILED

Thank you for an excellent and informative post.

Not an argument. Nothing to do with fluoride.

Reported. Kill yourself. Proof you are wrong follows.
Fluoride is a neurotoxin. Stop ingesting it. Stop drinking tap water. Stop brushing with it.

Three days and no one archived. How the fuck did we let that happen?
archive.is/0C10i

How soy will solve this?

wtf how is this legal

Attached: Capture2.PNG (200x285 166.92 KB, 40.1K)

Attached: tuck.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

Well, at least his talking points are starting to sound closer to our own.
This means we're becoming mainstream.

That's great. I wanted a civil war to create a country free of jews and niggers. But this is good too.

Pretty sure I started reading his book, thought it was retarded and deleted it. Don't remember exactly my disagreement was, but it was something to do with his understanding male/female dynamics. Considering he's a fucking faggot, I'm inclined to trust my past self on this matter.

WE CAN FEEL IT

Attached: target practice.jpg (1200x858, 196K)

SIEG HEIL

Attached: 1391140246137.png (1280x1024, 97.33K)

bump

(checked)
I avoid soy in all products but I have a bottle of soy that usually lasts 1+ year. I use it for different kinds of sauces and shit. Is this bad for me? I haven't noticed and problems..

He'll turn into a concern troll when the prince of jerusalem orders him to.

I DON'T ABOUT THIS TRUMP GUY ANYMORE FRIENDS

DEMOCRAT PABLO IS MAKING MY LEG QUIVER WHENEVER HE GIVES A SPEECH

Yes, but it takes time. I'm 5'10, 165lbs, and at 10% bodyfat last time I checked. If you want lower percentages, you'll have to go /fraud/, in other words, roids.

No more brother wars

Attached: Europe1.jpg (500x555, 57.08K)

What about plastic estrogen mimickers?
What about birth control substances in our drinking water from all of the whores flushing it down toilets?
There's more than just soy.

No more brother wars.

Hail Victory.

Sieg heil

Checking those magnificent dubs.

FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: Hitler - A Small and Unknown Movement Speech.webm (640x360, 3.66M)

Doesnt matter, your mouth absorbs things faster than your stomach. Ever heard of LSD?

HE IS WITH US

Tucker is legit. I think this guy his his ear to our door.

Part 2

Attached: mia2_tucker.webm (640x360, 6.82M)

At the very least, he has someone on his staff who skims Holla Forums for ideas on stories for Tucker to cover.

It would be interesting if someone had a list of the hiring managers, HR heads, other executives, union leaders etc. in the private sector and government directly responsible for the decisions that cause mass illegal immigration/outsourcing/automation. If individuals had to pay for their decisions for outsourcing IT jobs to India, for example, maybe they'd think twice before doing it.

I do not advocate violence in any way, shape, or form. Publishing lists compiled from public data. That's it.

Wouldn't that be a start, since our own government does nothing to fix this problem?

I would be VERY willing to help put together a site to name and shame these people.

There would be a big market for this. But we would be flirting with the law, at the very least. Hosting it and registering the domain outside the US would be step one.

Welp, when is the ride starting?
My pineal gland is itching.

Attached: 1468962938495-0.png (500x647, 528.09K)

Seig Heil'd
Somebody screen cap this shit

Attached: f45de7f16fc9a569df8e01e73a1df888da9ef440a147bacf948e57dfc5ff393b.gif (245x187, 1.81M)

'It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right"

hi Hitlers ghost

I feel it user.

Attached: what the fuck am I willing.png (435x571, 318.18K)

Attached: 38ff0bf26e9d4b24bfaea844c602226b34bcf91328ff38b5973db6fd5cb9e7ba.jpg (540x740, 70.33K)

What are you saying goym, you HAVE to put this 300 chemicals in your mouth every time you eat OR ELSE your teeth will rot!
Don't worry about fluoride lol, it's not like ingesting a 1200ppm+ substance every few hours will do anything bad :^)

Attached: the onionpill.jpg (1299x1000, 343.61K)

He died from the same cancer his farther did and yet still consumed extreme amounts of strong alcohol, was overweight and smoked a packet a day.

All the stuff that made that particular type of cancer more likely

Attached: 2017-08-05_20-49-23.png (1150x629, 270.7K)

My body trembled with happiness reading that. SIEG HEIL!

Attached: b0a417d7b846fdb42d76d3e02d1c8a51--asatru-rune.jpg (236x244, 7.79K)

Attached: 05f4112783553583ec6d77426795af0ac4dcd82bb4cfe6726ec2c383b0d33006.jpg (962x632, 110.47K)

SIEG HEIL

Attached: SSHelmets2.jpg (1500x875, 253.05K)

No more Jewish wars.

Attached: Auschecken diese Nummern.jpg (236x306, 12.53K)

so… what should we do?

I've pushed my gf into keto, after being overweight for most of our 8 years together, and she's finally slimming down. Should we all be on keto? I think this works for smart individuals, but the normie is not smart. The normie wants satiating/pacifying food that will take care of his hunger for 4-5 hours until the next trip to the food trough. Yes, I'm simplifying, but you get my point. I worry that most of the prescribed solutions that I see for the obesity (as well as other public health-) epidemics come down to "be smart, and don't do what the mainstream tells you is 'healthy.'"

On the other hand, I've been toying with the idea of a new draft: public gyms, and rotating draft schedules.

Yes, it will initially strike the public as "fascism," but it will save us money on healthcare. I would additionally suggest we somehow get the FDA on board with keto as a school-taught diet regimen, so that our population can be taught a diet built more towards sedentary life. The grains are good if you're physically active or walking a lot, but most people overeat their grains (relative to the amount of walking/working they do) and their bodies go into metabolic syndrome or pre metabolic syndrome, overwhelmed with the easy carbs and lack of exercise needed to burn aformentioned carbs.

Re: OP–I have my doubts about Fox, but I'm glad to see men's issues finally entering mainstream thought outside of a (((feminist))) lens. It may be just further sign of decline though. If society responds by fixing these problems, I'm glad. If we get band-aid approaches, I'm gonna sit back and try to enjoy the decline.

I'm a jewish mischling, not interested in pushing more subversives into the world. Probably getting a vasectomy in the next few months. You're welcome, goy. Fire up those gas chambers ASAP. The degeneracy around me is sickening.

Also, BAN INFANT GENITAL CUTTING, HOLY FUCK

Keto is such an annoying diet. Most people drop off because its unsustainable. Your fedora tier condescension about other diets is not worthy of this board so just stop.

Keto just excludes too many foods to be a viable diet for a significant portion of the population. What we should be pushing for is the ban of processed foods. Having people cook with vegetables and ingredients will do enough to cut out the bad stuff that the weight problem will self correct automatically without autistically avoiding carbs. I make my own bread for example, it does NOT make me feel bloated like hyper processed white breads I see in the store. The missing piece is cooking whole ingredients, not fad diets like keto. Also keto increases blood acidity and acidosis should be avoided. A more alkaline diet would benefit all.

Can you feel it anons? Something big is about to occur.

Attached: 829.jpg (901x767 847.64 KB, 843.17K)

Not mutually exclusive, but I appreciate the feedback. I'm pretty much on that whole food diet myself, but I like keto for reconditioning overweight people, as it can be quick weight loss (especially with a bit of fasting).

Where can I find out more about the alkaline vs acidosis issue? How long do you need to be on keto before this becomes a problem? I'm not tryna hurt babby/gf

And so it is.

Will strip enamel from your teeth. Use a hydroxyapatite containing toothpaste.

obligatory

Attached: AveImperator.png (790x1700, 236.52K)

healthline.com/health/acidosis

Acidosis causes a plethora of problems in your body. I mean the name keto comes from the condition ketoacidosis that results from the buildup of ketones in the blood. Causes a lot of stress on your organs and what not. Not a diet worth pursuing.

You should be getting more alkaline food in your diet and quit trying to enter ketoacidosis by ending the diet. I drink an alkaline juice with my juicer, carrot/cucumber/ginger/broccoli/cilantro/lime (no rind). I promise you'll see wondrous effects from dosing this daily.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 7.20.44 AM.png (1674x914, 303.57K)

(observed)
If you aren't lifting, reading, eating healthy, and hiding your power level while infiltrating, you aren't trying.

> the (((ADA))) is a scam

I haven't been to the dentist in about 5 years, I have several cavities. One of my teeth is rotted halfway through.

geez, roommate is Native, I'm white. both of us older guys. not good. neither of us have a license.

weight retention.

Keto is 80% calories from fat.
Keto is very low vegetables
Who cooks with anything besides butter and olive oil?, which aren't discouraged on keto because they are both fat.

FUCKING HEILED

Attached: HITLER ART 2.jpg (285x395, 28.07K)

Heil

Attached: 46782345234.jpg (648x364, 47.72K)

Been on a ketogenic regiment for years, between that and lifting properly and martial arts I went from a 350 pound autist into excellent shape

Sugar. Sugar and its variants are the true devil. No soy or processed foods either, but especially no sugar.

Watch Documentary ‘Fed Up’ you will re-evaluate your life. My parents fed us correctly during childhood

Attached: 78FCC54E-BCA8-4E09-A5FE-30206A35D611.jpeg (546x1200, 245.52K)

Death to kikes

African Sugar along with African Vanilla has been a (((merchant))) trick to get whites to associate with niggers. Our ancestors tried to warn us.

Attached: the forbidden fruit.jpg (1200x774, 240.5K)

Gluten is not all harmless though. The gliadin portion of the gluten protein upregulates zonulin production in the intestinal wall. Zonulin regulates intestinal permeability so too much of it leads to leaky gut. Celiacs have elevated zonulin production even when not eating gluten which might point towards an intestinal microbiome problem as bacteria like e.coli and salmonela can also increase zonulin production (also how in many cases, fecal donor transplants greatly alleviated the symptoms of inflammatory bowel diseases). I personally find getting your cabs from starchy vegetables and fruits like potatoes/yams overall better, and cheaper(potatoes) than grains.
It is a multifaceted problem though.

This is a good point. I read that international airline stewardesses tend to avoid American cereal grains as they seem hard on the digestive system compared to grains from Europe and Asia. IF you eat cereal grain, make sure to soak/sprout/ferment them as this will make them more digestible and lower the amount of antinutrients.
Things like unfermented soy are terrible for you, but fermented soy foods like natto are very healthy. They contain large amounts of vitamin k2 which is required for bone mineralization. Good quality saturated fats like tallow/butter/lard from grass fed livestock also contain a lot of k2.

Keto may be good for weight loss in the beginning but it is basically mimicking a starvation diet. Long term (think 2-4 years) it has a tendency of lowering thyroid function and reducing overall metabolism. It's best to have some carbs in the diet. Maybe around 20-30% caloric intake from healthy foods like starchy vegetables and fruits.

Sugar is bad in the context of fatasses consuming shit tones of nutritionally empty processed crap. If you keep your carb consumption moderate (like under 30% calories), and from whole food sources, then your body will have no problem handling occasional added sugar. Key word being occasional.