Trump to go after Piracy

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971409845453762560
i don't know what the fuck he's doing anymore but it does seem more likely to piss off the left than the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eHr0R
archive.is/lw6KD
archive.is/0Omko
youtube.com/watch?v=b_8xMvvVQk0&list=PLobKZwtnCJylz5hb3mw-4WDsiVIypIzyf&index=27
alea20.club/
liveleak.com/view?i=532_1406329586
youtu.be/muztKNqToOw
youtube.com/watch?v=z-j_1e13qlE
youtube.com/watch?v=uv6_iYoRKzI
youtube.com/watch?v=CJX43l9-Qx0
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNqbZUv1OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is doing the opposite of what he was voted in to do. Hence he is a politician. Its so funny how so many of you were so conned by this guy. It was so easy he just tells you thing that resonate with people. Will any of you learn your lesson the next election? Hell No!

fuck man, that's gay as hell

He's talking about China stealing our industrial tech you fucking retards he isn't coming after muh pirate bay. Fucking christ.

Nope! Hollywood has been hard at it lobbying Washington. They want something done now.

hopefully it's only for chinese ripoffs and not digital music downloads

Checked

>(((piracy)))
you do know that's a company made up that buzzword… right?

Are you fucking retarded?
They will go for the web based crap first!

Trump is not going to restart "suing grandmothers because an 11 year old downloaded a britney spears song on winmx"

This is about the chinks and poos stealing industrial technology.

underrated post

I'm just curious but other than denying kikes sheckles a noble and worthy cause why would anybody here care? You should be reading works from the good dr and uncle Adolf over @ /polarchieve/ or /zundel/ rather than rotting your brain with kikewood trash

I checked you might be right but thats what they are saying on the surface. Once we know more and dig into it Im willing to bet "MUH PIRATE BAY"

books are all copyrighted too, and so is science, given 90% of it is (((social science))) trash propaganda

Listen retard, how can the US enforce a law in another country?
Answer: They can't, the OTHER country enforces the law that the US wants.

HOWEVER
The other country won't do it for free, specially considering they'll probably need to create an agency for that. That's when they'll ask for RECIPROCITY, and we'll have to create an agency to do the same.

THIS MEANS
The US and other countries that agree to fight "seeding", will have to create agencies to deal with that.

This^ Le 56% is having trouble with the concept.
This is all about Chinas blatant ripping off products and flooding the market with knockoffs (electronics/tech, etc). There have been rules in place to deal with muh pirate bay for over a decade.

Actually most science is real science, no amount of shitposting from feminists can even begin to compare to the amount of scientific papers published for real science.

Fucking China in the ass, you kike whore.

KYS kike

KYS you kike

This.

KYS kike

I hope they bust your ass for being addicted to Jewish media.

read this 56%er

animes isn't jewish, and I don't want to kiss mangapanda goodbye

faggot

Telling everyone to kill themselves? Really Faggit?

IC protection spans into the EU and other allies. They dont need additional task forces. "Either do it or we'll fuck you on other trade deals"/UN complaint. The US economy is still the leading world economy and Trump is holding all of the cards in any pressure battle.

>(((intellectual property)))

Maybe, if we're still taking him at face value; safeguarding American industrial technology would mesh with his tariffs that are supposed to protect our strategic manufacturing….BUT I think he'll end up going for the easy "win" and just attack online piracy once he encounters resistance (and it would make his kike friends happy).

FWIW I don't really give a damn about pirated media, (((Hollywood)() hasn't created anything worth stealing in years, and anyone who hasn't bought into the "cloud" storage/subscription services meme probably has decades worth of stored media…ahem

Answer: They can't, the OTHER country enforces the law that the US wants.

HOWEVER

The other country won't do it for free, specially considering they'll probably need to create an agency for that. That's when they'll ask for RECIPROCITY, and we'll have to create an agency to do the same.

THIS MEANS

The US and other countries that agree to fight "seeding", will have to create agencies to deal with that.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

For the complete sake of fuck. Even the faggots on reddit know what Trump is saying.

> (((market watch)))

I'm just gonna torrent a few important things real quick. Just in case. Never know!

This is a great time for such a move bc China is now trying to move up a level into mass shipping higher end tech building ships, planes, satellites.

I mean I've never once heard him speak of torrents or piracy of hollywood or books. He did however mention 100's of times China ripping off our IP. And I just don't see him having any love for the hollywood kikes AIPAC kikes on the other hand……. I guess I'm just going occam's razor on this one.

That being said lets say they try to "crack down" on piracy of movies, books etc. What are they going to do? I've got a 32TB server setup in RAID 5 of all the Holla Forums archives and 1000's of high deff movies and TV shows from when I was blue pilled, you faggots better be reading now too. They'll just be playing wack-a-mole with servers. People will just go back to IRC or some form of direct encrypted file transfer. It's getting to the point where it is literally impossible to stop piracy of media.

Did they let you out of temple early today?

He's going after China, not your torrent sites.

I unironically want Trump to go after torrent sites. People shouldn’t be consuming Jewish media, or ripping off the Japanese.

Actual white people pay for their Japtoons and eschew kike (((content))) so there is no problem with this.

Dubs of truth checked. He's obviously not talking about muh piracy.

The next problem for him to tackle is to avert an exodus of talent due to the retarded policies places like Silicon Valley use in their HR departments. China wouldn't be just acquiring schematics or information, they'd also want to pool talent so then they can reduce their dependence on such espionage and use it to gain an lead over the U.S.

babby's first private tracker eh?
Build up your ratio and you'll get invited to other places in no time.

Even if it does happen it'll just give all of us more time for self improvement. Normalfags pay for media.

Why would you want to listen to degenerate Jewish music anyway, even if you are downloading it illegally?

ONE TERM

People who don't like music are soulless bugmen.

People who like Jewish music are soyboys. Plenty of Free, non-Jewish music on archive.org or at your local library.

are you seriously implying that all music available on torrents is pop culture garbage?

99% of it is, and non-kike musicians should be paid for their work.

Quit pirating Jewish garbage and stop stealing music made by non-kikes.

IF it happens, It'll just be faceberg and plebbit shutting down some normalfag piracy groups. Maybe some (((advertisers)))) will demonetize pages as that seems to be the preferred angle of attack lately. Worst case some ISPs make it a bit less accessible.

More to the point of it being an "easy win"; None of the results are really tangible, so he can label it however he wants to;

It's not even this either, I think he is just going to use this as an excuse to throw China's economy against the wall. I don't think he actually plans on stopping the chinks from being thieves, he knows it is in their nature to scam and defraud.

>inb4 banned for telling the truth being "shareblue"

other than what he's been doing this whole time - ie. giving the jews what they want?

this

lol no. the main complaint against china is still ripping off hollyjew movies stupid europoor

I can't figure this thread out. Trump really doesn't give a shit about hollywood, this is about companies inventing things, only to be ripped off and undercut by china. You can't produce anything in the US if china steals all your IP and floods the market with your product at half the price.

Uh, no he is referring to china and other south east asian countries willfull infringement on IP

Welp, there goes Chinkozoid ripoff vidya, films, music, well, shit, there goes every Chinese export other than rice.

FUCK KIKES
FUCK CHINA
FUCK NIGGERS
PRAISE HITLER
EMPRAH PROTECTS

/thread

shit, too late for first post

I don't care about electric jew media entertainment enough to do that

Good thing I hardly pirate anymore thanks to being aware of the (((content))) of movies and music.

United States: $1.9 billion of rice exports
China: $378.8 million of rice exports
Interestingly the US now sells a lot of rice to China while China sells theirs to Apefrica

Don't the chinese jew the niggers by selling them bags of plastic pellets with a thin layer of rice on top? I remember a thread about that, it was hilarious.

You thought he was going to make internet piracy easier?

If this actually means stopping chinese theft of technology, then awesome.

However, as with all things, what else does it mean?

Hi, Shareblue. Or should I say Wong? He's cracking down on China's rampant IP theft and there's nothing you can do but cry about it.

It's interesting in that piracy takes money out of the hands of industries that hate him and want to destroy him and his supporters through subversion. So it should make you raise an eyebrow as to why he's going to bat for them. Hint: it's because he wants you subverted and wants a permanent source of cultural tension to draw from.

(((they))) are coming for the memes

Except it doesn't, because I'm not falling for your false narrative. I'd say "nice try" but it really wasn't.

The US doesn't have the ability to stop Chinese theft of technology at this point. Asians have achieved superior positions in every level of the American tech and manufacturing industry. China has near-unlimited industrial capacity and engineering talent at its disposal. Maybe there is some stuff at the absolute apex that they haven't discovered or reverse-engineered yet, but it's just a matter of time really. This is going to be aimed at going after individual citizens who are pirating movies, television, video games, books, scientific papers, etc. over the internet.

Came here to say this. Bloody idiots in this thread. Going after IP theft is not going after 'muh torrents'; it's going directly after China (and other Asian nations to a lesser extent). Chinks were never innovators; the reason they've advanced technologically at such a rapid rate is because IP developed in the west is sent to Asia for cheap manufacturing, allowing chinks to steal designs verbatim. This is an enormous competitive loss, because developing new technology is ridiculously expensive; and trusting the yellow insectoid faggots as manufactures means all the designs leak and they get that IP for free. We need to cut them off by bringing manufacturing back home and starving them out. If this is done across the board, the rate of "technical innovation" in China will plummet.

Okay. I'll just filter you then.

Pic somewhat related.

Thank God

If he wanted to genuinely bring back the manufacturing, he shouldn't have given tax cuts to any corporations that didn't actually bring back manufacturing. Instead he gave them a carrot for doing nothing in the hope that it will create good will.

How about we agree that the chinks do what they're fucking told or we'll destroy their economy?

The tax cuts are the carrot, tariffs are the stick.

You dumbfuck kike sack of shit.

Never forget that Shareblue is literally funded by the Chinese government.

Nope, you're lying through your teeth you fucking rat kike. No wonder you filtered me. You don't want to watch me push your shit in. Everyone else can, though.

archive.is/eHr0R

shill or just retarded?

kek

But user, what about my 80s Japanese pop?

He's only got tariffs on three things, though. Steel, aluminum, and one Canadian aircraft manufacturer. And they made an exception for Canadian and Mexican steel/aluminum, large portions of which is just re-badged Chinese stock.

Holy shit, they are? How did I miss that? This thread makes perfect sense now

You clearly have no problem finding that shit on Jewtube, Chaim.

Yes they 100% are, it came out way back in 2016.

I’d post the proofs but I just moved to a new navi and my files are all in disarray.

Just wait my Jewish friend! Just you wait.

LOL

I certainly hope there is more to it, but tariffs can be harder to carry without the existing industrial base in place. Which is why you get the manufacturing back first.

archive.is/lw6KD

Kek. That's rich, Holla Forums, coming from a stinking dirt-poor gommunist. Fuck off back where you came from.

archive.is/0Omko

FUCK WHERE AM I GOING TO GET MY BLACKED FIX FOR FREE??
Wow i didn't even vote him i for this and id literally support him with this over avoiding war with Russia

Do you really think that he cares about Hollywood?

He cares about capital.

This incoherent rambling faggot who spams pictures of legs for some reason is our enemy lads.

I fucking hate this clown world we're in.

I'm a fucking software engineer you enormous sack of dog shit. I make $80k/year and put half my paycheck into my 401k. I can afford all the gaymz I want. I can afford anything I want.

1980s J-pop is best J-pop.

Sure, pal. We believe you.

This is obviously referring to the piracy of the Chinks. A few computer guys torrenting some worthless shit made by kike-run studios isn't even going to register compared to Chinese counterfeits. Given all the recent talk about tariffs, the context should be obvious. Damn nigger, you're stupid.

At least he's less retarded than Rach

This, compared to the absolute state of today's J-pop.

I warned you of this kike lover, but you wouldn't listen.

You niggers glow in the dark

Can’t get the industrial base back without an incentive and a punishment kike.

They’re not that smart, all they know are Jewish tricks such as flinging shit to see if it sticks.

I love you, no homo

I bet internet piracy hasn't even crossed Trump's mind. After all, the only people who care about that have spent the past year attacking him relentlessly. But, the Chinese companies that make cheap copies of foreign products specifically intending to undersell are a real problem that's apparent after one look at a Chinese merchandise catalog.

Right. That's what I said and what the article points out. The incentive is a tax cut once you have on-shored production and the punishment is exclusion from the market/burdensome tariffs if you don't on-shore production. Giving the tax cut before the corporations have done anything isn't an incentive. They already received it.

Don't link or post Daily Wire Jew News here, i'm sure there are plenty of other places that post these studies that you can link to. Like directly to the study. That shit doesn't even have sources.

This here is real piracy.

Am I on Holla Forums?

Nice.

Now you’re just repeating yourself. It’s OK, I know all about pilpul and you’re doing great, kid.

Anything 80s is best.

You took the time to make this post and didn’t look up and link the info for us?

Shameful desu, this kind of Yiddish kvetching should catch a ban.

OP is a complete, total and unequivocal faggot.

Yes, that much is obvious. You're really good at the heavy-handed "kike" accusations to deflect from a defense of zionist interests, too.

Great job! Anyway you’re one of those lefty anti-Israel Jews, ain’t ya?

Just say kikes, Zionism is only part of the problem. The problem is Jews, even Jews like you.

Yes, the problem is all jews. The issue we're having here is that you're the jew, you just think if you shriek it often enough people will get confused and forget what you're talking about. Filtered.

Bumping the thread, love the reverse Jewing.

Long as they only go after modern American TV and I can still go back to torrenting via Nyaa/Baka I can survive it. Also should leave torrenting of really old stuff like classic cartoons nobody broadcasts anymore alone. How else am I gonna watch Conan the Adventurer?

Jews have money and I could see them buying up anime companies for the sole purpose of making its products inaccessible.

They could make it so all the new anime is left-wing globalist garbage and cheap to get, while old anime is super-expensive (or not sold at all) and hold old copyrights for the sole purpose of suing people who violate them to prevent us from watching classic anime which is nationalist and right-wing.

Inaccessible? We have retarded monkeys like that gook drawing that christcrap making it's way here. I'm sure a jap making drawing shit in his cubby sleeper can get his stuff out there if he wanted to, kikes or not.

I hope they send you to jail for torrenting mind-rot. Get a hobby you soygoy.

I actually haven't torrented in years, ran out of space and started watching ((western TV)) again.

Self-published mangaka will be harder for Jews to censor. A lot more money is needed for anime production though, so Jews will be more able to buy up the companies or the TV stations. This will not hurt artists, but it will hurt people who write storylines ((they)) don't approve of.

For example: Nobuhiro Watsuki will probably never get any anime made from his creations ever again, and companies will probably bury the stuff that was already created and never broadcast it. Sure, he might be able to sell some manga, but it won't make it into any of the major magazines it used to get into.

Just imagine that treatment for a wider swathe of writers, not just people accused of possessing CP, but of anyone who has unpopular viewpoints.

Remember Hollyjew is in limp mode and eating itself with #metoo. I will be shocked if torrenting comes up at any point.

They may just plant evidence and accuse you of owning CP rather than dissenting views which is subjective, which is funny because pedophilia is a fairly common perversion among kikes.

Ah, the wonders of language!

Copying is the basis of life. Copywrite, intellectual property, trademark, etc are all kike bullshit that need to go away.
Make mass propaganda even less profitable.

i wouldn't go that far. if you make something or invent something you should have a right to profit off of it without kikes stealing your shit and then reselling it.

the problem is this isn't joe blow with his soldering iron in his garage inventing something these are mega kikes with billions of dollars, so i don't know where to draw the line, but if there wasn't some form of copyright protection then the small guy who makes something would have his shit stolen immediately by kikes with a million times more money and pushed out of business i guarantee it.

Most 'science' is trash trying to personally claim what everyone knew to begin with or to lie and push public influence against obvious common sense and overwhelmingly vast personal experience.

So, the U.S. will finally compensate Germany for more than 500.000 patents seized and stolen after WW2?

But what if jews are the judges and the lawyers, and what if they have made the process of getting "justice" so expensive and long winded that the soldering iron guy is guaranteed to be bankrupt before seeing any justice if he even won?
What then?
Why do you think independent private r&d is almost non existent and decreasing exponentially? And don't come at me with glow in the dark Musk as an example of how that is wrong.

At least one user with a working brain.
All his recent actions have been pointing towards eliminating, or at least regulating China to some extent.
This is just another tool he'll enforce against them.

The left as in the commie, theiving Chinese? Sure. Shit is LONG overdue. Obonga let them rape American companies.

It pisses me off. I hope this is another flip-flop statement.

Information deserves to be free, in all it's forms.

pff kids these days.

fuck you kike. he can't do jack shit on mainland china nor do anything about it's 1.4 billion people you fucking faggot, but he can make it more of a crime than it already is downloading Game of Throne Faggots….. from the piratebay… and it's how you get kike faggots like the rapist Winestein and you jew father and nigger mother on his side. eat a dick.

KYS KIKE

Cries the Jew as he thinks of having to make a quality product capable of competing with other similar products. Can't have a free market of ideas that succeed or fail based purely on merit with no preference given to inferior products made first, or else we might continue an upward trend in quality of life without languishing in the middle long enough to stuff a heeb full of gentile children he acquired with his fantastic meme currency.

This has nothing to do with internet piracy, you retard.

So in your opinion he was voted in to promote intellectual property theft?

IP theft is more than just movies and vidya. Hes most likely refering to corporate ip

People are storing pirated media on (((Cloud)))?

How stupid can they be?

And what is "non-jewish music" exactly?
Because last time I heard, people on this board don't often listen to mass produced shit music for the masses of today.

(checked)
this seems so obvious that i have to wonder what is OPs and others' agenda in forcing the anti-piracy thing. plus, it's a tweet.

So focusing on actual intention of cracking down on chinese IP theft, how does he want to do it? US patent laws do not extend into China. China is a huge factory for the world and basically all electronics get manufactured there - meaning they get the blueprints or instructions for assembly and parts. Their position is whatever China produces is chinese. How does he plan on stopping that? He could start building huge factory for electronics and so on inside US, but the labor costs for employees and time and funds needed to build these facilities would make chinese stuff still more desirable in terms of quantity and price. What is his plan of cracking down on the chinese IP theft? Because even assuming that all foreign production in China ceases, they will still have lots of college students studying in US, working in university projects or even actual research labs and then going back to Chinkland with all the knowledge.

Killary was a practising patent attorney before ending up in the senate.

Thomas Paine's "American Intelligence Media" has been reporting on patents for a few months now. A few choice reports:

An interview describing how Michael got here:
https:// hooktube.com/watch?v=YJ4KRts8RFc

'The Miller Act Notice is a HUGE pitchfork against the Globalists':
https:// hooktube.com/watch?v=-E3wWXwypgI

Wetware, quartz crystals in auto-pilot systems and SERC0's involvement (~20 mins "Killary is the first patent troll"):
https:// hooktube.com/watch?v=6Sl9ZF1wcX4

Podcast on how that quartz crystal gyroscope patent, how it ended up in (((their))) hands and how it could be being used to crash cars and planes including business partners and JFK Jr plus rants and much more:
https:// hooktube.com/watch?v=DtcxOg1WYW8

this

Since you can't ban copyright altogether, sooner or later, you're going to have to decide whom the copyrights for something go to. Will it be Americans, or Chinese?

this
the mods should ban OP, change the post and clean the whole thread
the kikes started coopting topics and giving spin on them
jesus fucking christ, how stupid do you think we are?

Go after the tax cuts provided to people who say they have accepted financial assistance from the government.
Allow Whites and Asians to steemroll this economy into high heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=b_8xMvvVQk0&list=PLobKZwtnCJylz5hb3mw-4WDsiVIypIzyf&index=27

Everyone here claims to hate jews and jewish media but immediately begins to kvetch when they want to take away muh free jewish media torrents

Fuck You, Fuck the Jews and Fuck Jew entertainment.
Boycott the Jews, Dont give them a single penny, for example
alea20.club/ BOYCOTT

Try this one
Ten thousand japs singing bethoven

Checked. Couldn't agree more brother
Fuck the kikes and ALL they offer. I'll make my own music

Why not actual whites?

Also, what music is considered "Jewish" apart from the mass produced pop garbage of today? And it better have some actual jewish influence, and not be something you simply do not like.

This is targeting Chinese companies. They've stolen almost all US trade secrets.

Do you have a video of 10,000 whites singing Beethoven?

Why not listen to some actual Beethoven?

The tax cuts weren't to bring back manufacturing, they were to get the companies to repatriate all the money they are holding overseas.

Oh look, KikeBlue thinks that this can be a fracture point and are playing both sides as usual. How original.

this
OP is a shill and should get banned

Chesscucks and shillshave fucked upthe board

It's even worse when they do it with food

Sure thing moshe. Even though labor costs are a tiny % of the cost of electronics, only the vaunted Chinese Superiors can possibly compete. We white people have no chance. Just go to sleep.

Fuck you and burn in hell you cock sucking zionist faggot. Traitors like you get the rope.

He's going after China, dipshit.

Thank fuck one user gets it.

We stop giving the thieving cunts business you stupid fucking bug-eater. No more manchurian citizens fucking up the works. We're done. Run along home with your "knowledge" that you can't put to use because you have no practical application ability and can only mimic.

Checking in from Holla Forums…

This is a blow against the chicoms. it ties into the tariffs against chink steel and aluminum.

trolling, yes?

liveleak.com/view?i=532_1406329586

Pretty sure that this is about China stealing research and that you are a faggot.

youtu.be/muztKNqToOw

>liveleak.com/view?i=532_1406329586

youtube.com/watch?v=z-j_1e13qlE

I mostly just listen to video game music. A lot of it is mostly generic and shitty but there is still a shit ton great stuff out there. Besides vidya music there's also Eurobeat and Italian/German disco that I like.

people who havent noticed the pattern by now are imbeciles. Nothing is coincidence, everything has a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv6_iYoRKzI

youtube.com/watch?v=CJX43l9-Qx0

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNqbZUv1OY

Lurk 2 more years before posting again, faggot.

WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!!!!

The far-right crowd here will be thrown in the FEMA Camps along with the far-left Jews.

Make peace with the God of Israel before your number is up!!!!

Going after piracy, sounds like the TPP.

It will turn into shutting down torrents and torrent sites.

The freaking government GIVES tech to China, Iran, Russia, and other "enemies."

chinks are indeed jewing the nignogs.

As much as I'd like that to be true, it isn't. He wasn't voted to end software patents or something. He also wasn't voted in to glass Israel. Some day, some day.

But still, he was (way) better than Hillary. What did you expect, people to vote for the fake independents like anti-libertarian Gary Johnson?

I can't imagine being so ignorant of anything outside the internet to believe that the only, or even biggest kind of piracy that happens is torrenting. No way Trump cares about Hollywood kikes losing money.

i've never understood that, they make plastic eggs too, eggs and rice are cheap, a pound of plastic seems like it would be more expensive than a pound of rice, but i don't buy a pound of plastic on a regular basis

Eggs and rice take money to make. You have to feed and keep the birds healthy, rice needs to be grown and maintained. A machine spitting out plastic beads they use to fill beanbags for walmart being diverted to ricebags at walmart is cheaper than growing.

Is it? You have to pay for the electricity to run the machine, you have to pay for the machine, and you have to pay for the plastic. I would think some seeds, water, and dirt would cost less than all of that but then again China has been destroying their farmland with toxic waste and killed off all their farmers to try and make steel so maybe it would be cheaper for them to just make plastic garbage than actual food since they would have to clean up their farmland and train people to take care of it.

It's already being run and with the automation it's a hell of a lot cheaper than the fucking energy requirements needed to feed the fucking farmers working the rice. The machinery and plastics are CHEAP because they don't have any regulations increasing the price. The USA could be fucking lousy with cheap plastic crap but it's shit for the workers and shit for the environment while we are also burdened with regulations to protect both.
The bug-eaters still need to eat and rice is still a main staple for them but as you pointed out the land is getting wrecked and they have to supplement their rice with other crap because there is less and less to go around.
China while lousy with cheats, tend to try and be careful when it comes to fucking over other chinks especially regarding health issues because if they cannot get away with it, hurting a fellow commie slave is a HUGE no-no because it diminishes the state's productivity. This is why you won't find the plastic rice etc. except in places where they can possibly push it to tourists, foreigners, or "lesser" chinks.
Chinks won't eat plastic even if they do recycle oil from gutters. They don't consider niggers human so that isn't an issue and they already see them eating mud so this is a non-issue for them. They probably think they are doing them a favor because at least their plastic isn't full of disease and bacteria.

They are humanitarians. kek

You (1) niggers keep saying this but you’re wrong - he can impose economic sanctions, erect tariffs, and so on.

Why bother

Lay off the LSD, CIA nigger. Next you'll be running around Washington D.C. screaming about monsters.

Tencent also owns Supercell. Supercell owns Space Ape, so Tencent owns them as well. Tencent is basically trying to buy up as much as they can. If your game gets big, Tencent wants to buy you.

This game has such amazing music.

Faggots

Constantine here.
Fuck you.

Is this…our…shitposter…making…commies look…retarded?

Lol kys kike.

Wow why are you here nu-male? Enlighten me some more you ultra faggot.

Great post. Fucking kek

MIGA
Make IP great again

Whenever you get the chance, post it. Make a thread if you have to.

A dirty lie of a farce that is.
Atheism is correct. The kikes are balls deep into science while peddling superstitious pisslam, christfaggotry, and even paganiggery. If you think a 2,000 year old kike-pedigreed text is relevant today, you are fucking brainless basically!

tencent also owns a big chunk of discord
they're also buying chinee rights to pubg

This tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (133x41, 5.55K)

TPP is dead and the economy has improved kike

Are you tired yet?

Attached: 1507231258007.png (650x581, 284.45K)

It's faster to say:
ALL VIDEO GAMES ARE TIME WASTERS THAT TURN MEN INTO DUMB LOSERS
Because they are

Attached: vidya.png (540x540, 152.6K)

I've always wondered if it was because controllers are made out of plastic and plastic is estrogenic as fuck, especially with the palm sweating.

DID YOU FUCKING NIGGERS JUST MAGICALLY AND COINCIDENTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE ONLOOMING THREAT OF TENCENT ENCROACHING THEIR SHIT IN AMERICAN INDUSTRIES OR IS IT MOSTLY KIKES FLOODING

Attached: 43523154324.jpg (816x4088 40.75 KB, 1M)

not just any plastic, but it's also loaded with flame retardants. thats why the old nintendo systems look "yellow". flame retardants are also mega toxic

Attached: Stop-Toxic-Flame-Retardants.jpg (337x500 389.26 KB, 34.75K)

what's tencent up to? I thought they owned pubg and most unreal engine games. anything else they are fucking with?

Attached: 2_epic_tencent_ajpg.jpg (297x170 145.07 KB, 7.02K)

This kind of thing was the reason why I had to stop sleeping on conventional mattresses. Better off sleeping on cotton, wool, or tatami shit.

Attached: 1412002267808.gif (382x392, 373.93K)

As the infographic said, they have a controlling interest in Activision-Blizzard.

It would never work because 99% of the anime industry is funded by otaku money. Unlike western media consumers otaku are willing to financially destroy careers and studios for turning their backs on them.
Kikes from Crunchyroll and Netflix will fund a couple shows here and there that flop in Japan and perform mediocre at best in the west.
Kikes can try sticking their nose in the industry all they want, in the end something like pic related will outsell their niggerized, edgy take on anime any day.

Attached: Shinmai.jpg (2280x1604, 1.03M)

Not exercising makes you a faggy numale. Xenoestrogens are a problem but I'm pretty sure some of you fuckers are projecting and looking for excuses.
Go to the gym, retards.

Crunchyroll is on the production committee for Yuru Camp and Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho, which are two of the best-selling anime this season. There's no evidence CR was pushing for content changes in either of those two (and they're good shows) but that will come as they get more influence.

Hes talking about the Chinese government stealing technology from the American government, ya fucking dingus. Not a bunch of autists playing vidya games.
Sage for fake news/false title

I'll bite this bait. I doubt this to be true, but assuming OP's title bait is taken a face value outside of the more specific angle of just China's fuckery and the threat of a slippery slope down the line, why would any politician not speak out against Piracy? I just don't see that happening. Maybe I missed something?

seriously. I used to think I was cool by pirating jewish media, but now I realize even if I'm not paying with my goybucks, I'm paying with my mind.

cared*

he's too fucking old for that shit.

OMFG.
I HATE.TRUMP NOW

Attached: maxresdefault (2)

VOTE SOROS FELLOW NAZIS

Attached: U5dtyTn719uPjvPWQxuvuJNWGms69Es_1680x8400.jpg (532x670 29.88 KB, 62.68K)

Going after piracy allows him to secretly attack peer to peer cryptocurrency exchanges which are the counter to his bullshit regulations recently forcing them to go under the same regulations as securities, tanking the global markets. Mr deregulation just regulated them into the toilet, so Binance is launching a decentralized exchange - which means peer to peer - which is the same method as "piracy" exchanges.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INTERNET PIRACY

Can't tell if you're dumb or disingenuous.

Except it says intellectual property theft so youre actually an invalid mouth breather.

Attached: retard...gif (465x280, 2M)

Thought is was dead and only used by peados these days?

Shoo shoo crunchyjew

Well guess what? It turns out this is Exactly what this is about Hollywood Piracy! They are going after the pirates. Who is the Jackoff now