archive.is/bTVMp
twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/971904221380427776
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/08/politics/donald-trump-kim-jong-un/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_School
herebedragons.weebly.com/de-vere-lineage.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Japan#Nihon_and_Nippon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Post with pictures that actually tie to the story Next Time.

Lets hope he nukes the gooks.

Hory Sheet!

Kim sent a letter to Trump inviting him to meet

To discuss denuclearization
This is huge

THE BIG ONE THE FIRE THE FIRE FOR YOU

Never happening

It just did and even CNN is reporting it.

The list of 1st's for the Trump Administration keeps growing!
2nd Nork War Narrative Pushers on Suicide Watch

who got the hooktube strream?

Reminder that a pro-feminist democratic dictatorship is just as bad as a nepotistic military dictatorship and that the North is still capable of creating beauty while the South just bastardizes shit.

88% approval rating

Norko isin't getting rid of their nukes you absolute moron. Their might be talks and discussions and engagements and treaties and promises; but they're not giving up their nukes so close to their goal of a deterrent.

Trump will allow NK to nuke Seattle, Portland, SF, and LA!

inb4 they give up their nukes and you look silly

You know, i really wish that happened, but i'm not having any illusions

Imagine how that would be spun.

It will likely be a deal where every Nuke NK disarmed, America disarms 2.
But still will allow NK to keep a few for deterrence.
Great progress if happens, but no idea.

Yeah actually they are giving up their nukes and reunification is why

That would be something.

Fast Checked

Digits confirm

Isn't it past 7 est already? Or 7 am tomorrow?

Nice
Seems kimmy invuted the Don to meet and talk.
archive.is/bTVMp

so what is the happening?

Their memes will pierce the heavens.

Trump will meet with KJU by May
This is great news.

To discuss the agreed upon denuclearisation. That's the most important part. They literally just announced Trump has denuclearized North Korea. It's God damn fucking huge.

ITS HAPPENING!!
Trump is going to go down as the greatest leader in world history.

He will unify Korea
He will destroy the ZOG and Israel
He will restore Palestine
He will end Usury
He will repeal the 16th Amendment
He will shut down the IRS
He will unlock the mysteries of space and technology.
He will bring us into the world of tomorrow

Don't get your hopes up too much. The US and Russia are committed to nuclear disarmament, too.

ANSWER ME NOW GUYS

its habbening

It

They’re assassinating Trump.
t. FBI, too large swamp. Start prepping because it’s lost

is

you have something against those?

REUNIFICATION WHEN
Worst Korea is prone to succumbing to cults.
Best Korea has evolved to harness this weakness and turn it into a strength.

That music right now
Literally tears me up

Kim is essential a fat neet that plays Super Mario Bros. all day while gobbling down cheese. Do you think someone like wants to either starve due to sanctions or die in nuclear hellfire?

if trump sent out a tweet saying the sun would not rise tomorrow morning i would bet my life savings on it (bad example, but the point is that you're only setting yourself up for failure by so simplistically anticipating a trump loss)

Never gonna happen. Little Asian boy is having too much fun watching the Jews burn themselves down trying to catch him off guard. They want to bank him to death.

Will shills ever recover?

twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/971904221380427776
(inb4 bluecheck faggot)

You're all thinking in terms of 3D Chess. Putting up a facade of zero-tolerance against North Korea's nukes, keeping the Japan-ROK-US alliance strong (and equally able against China) while also unofficially recognizing DPRK as a nuclear state and treating them accordingly; in itself one thing that the Norks want above all else; THAT is 4D chess.

Checked

They're probably meeting in South Korea or some other third party, not the North.

those nogs is chinese. lol what are they trying to pull

Holy kek, all these digits. True, /fingerscrossed guys.

Trump will give Kim a wedgie on live TV. What an exciting time we live in.

North Korea - Old, tied to Clinton Cabal
vs.
North Korea - New, free of dark influences

Here's to a better future. Cheers!

>gets invaded over night for not embracing (((capitalism and democracy)))
ohfugg

WINNING! There will be NO WW3! Screw you deep state We are winning

Hitler

Kim Jong Un

There's no competition here guys, Hitler was a one testicle manlet failure to his people. The war slaughtered millions of Whites and Germany is now the throne of Satan himself.

All praise to the Great Leader, Kim Jong Un

I predict reunification. South Korea coming with the delegation says it all. Another sign is North/South competing under one flag in Olympics. Idk how they handle Kim. I bet he stays on as Emperor of all Korea, but gives up nukes.

Hitler actually fought Zog. Can't say the same about Kim yet.

that would require him to have nukes in the first place

Hitler's Reich was the most prosperous land on earth.

Koreans starve to death.

There's no comparison.

Hitler fought and failed.
Kim fights ZOG simply by his and Best Korea's mutual survival.

North Korea is bad because the (((media))) told me so.
Open your eyes, fool.

I've been to NK, its a pretty dismal place in fact one could call it a shithole.

The DMZ's Peace House

HOW BTFO IS THE LEFT RIGHT NOW

see attached

Why the fuck does Kim Jong-un want to make himself look like that?

Quick look at twitter and they're in a bit of a delirium. Spinning conspiracy theories about Kim Jong bailing Trump out from Mueller/Stormy to trying to humoring themselves with Kim Jong memes. They're trying to not appear extremely salted.

I'd rather live with less wealth among my own people in a kike-free pure Aryan ethnostate than the multikulti shithole we call (((civilization)))

Absolutely nuked

This kike has no idea does he.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING?

Your corrupt criminal organization is going down

The first steps, perhaps…

Denuclearized Korean Peninsula would be a good start.

I think Trump is going to go negociate an "out" for the Kim family. We get them altered papers, go under plastic surgert and get a few nice houses in LA or posh condos in NY. And in exchange there's reunification but China gets a massive military base on the border.

Question for anons better versed in global power dynamics than me:
Would the norks have even gotten close to a meeting with the US president without nukes to bargain with? Seems like if kimmy has his head screwed on right, he's got to know that he's bargaining with Trump as much as the converse is happening. Pacifying the Korean area must be a big objective, right?
Just looking for some context I guess

Keep in mind whatever is happening is happening with China's blessing. This is more Trump and Xi deciding what to do with North Korea. Xi likes Trump, gave him the most grand welcome that no other US president in China has received so far. So make of that what you will.

>Soyboys of the decadent (((West)))
"Happy (((International Women's Day))) everybody!
"How can I best serve Great Leader, my husband, my family and my nation?"
It's really no contest, lads.

Never in a million years. Nukes are the great equalizer.

It goes WAY beyond that. Let's examine this properly.

All of this means that yes, China and the US have agreed on something and acted in unison. Likewise, it showcases that BOTH Korea's and Kim himself deserve a good deal of respect. This is difficult for both Korea's to a profound degree. They both earned my respect.

Above all this - it means that a white man has once again fixed shit. It means that liberal democracy is a failure, it means that more… robust societies such as the one Trump represents and China as well actually accomplish things.

Just… wow. This is like scoring the highest marks on a test for China and both Korea's, while at the same time cementing Trump as one of the greatest if not THE greatest US presidents. If Hillary or Obama were in charge we'd all be dead by now. These actions utterly and completely discredit any and all forms of liberalism.

I imagine there might be some sort of (((FF))) attack to try to shift positive narrative. Be on the lookout.

I'm strangely ok with this.

Horee chit this is going to be a great photo op I can't wait!

It's amazing that western leaders hadn't stood up to China before now. Their hegemony is based entirely around being able to sell cheap shit to consumerist societies, all one has to do is lean on that a bit and the Chinese are back to "Ahh Mista Whiteman you want girl? You want stir fry? Anything to prease, Mista…"

Maybe they loaded soy into everything they made before selling it to us for half a century, so our leaders became the spineless pricks we all know and love today

Interesting. I doubt he'll give up that equaliser easily. More likely he's got something that he's happy with and is going to promise to be nice and quiet from now on.

This. I heard this could be some kind of major bluff from Kim Jong Un to let the UN's peace treaty guard down until NK can build an intercontinental missile that can reach the US.

One thing I wonder about this sudden meeting, is when NK does get their nukes disarmed, will (((they))) try to use this as an opportunity to attack North Korea? Or will North Korea be left alone?

Dibs on the librarian.

Beautiful and racially pure Best Korean traffic girls

at this point i think that about five or six years from now everyone will be practically begging trump to become emperor. since the whole second amendment fiasco i stopped really supporting him anymore than just of principle of him being my president because his chaos is too stressful for me to try to keep up with in an analytical way like that, and with this new lack of attachment i can see much more clearly (i would recommend the same for other americans; stop giving a fuck about what trump does). trump is the real deal and to say otherwise is just silly

good picture. this painting clearly has value and speaks on a relatively deep level, and surely the artist was not being influenced by jews telling him to go back to the_caeser. what great men have we had since hitler? history repeats, the archetypes are true, the collective unconscious is real, history repeats, and trump is significant. it only makes sense that trump is occurring at this time - we're due for some happenings of this fashion.
it really didnt even need to be trump - it could have been anyone, but the planets and stars had to funnel somebody into this place, and trump just happened to be the most suitable one. he said it himself numerous times during the campaign rallies, "i always tell mike pence, 'this isnt about us.'"

Hnngh.

Correct. Its more like the world needed America to lead from the front again. The world sees an opportunity in Trump as a classical strongman leader who actually has the balls to go against the real rulers of America (ZOG/Neocon deep state) who were sowing chaos in the world. How is Trump making this denuclearization deal happen with NK while calling out China on dumping steel? Answer is Xi probably appreciates Trump calling out all the shit and proposing solutions to fix them, versus dealing with the CIA state who only care about subversion to benefit a certain state in the Mid-East. I bet Xi will gladly take abuses from Trump all day than deal with that.

Not happening, doesn’t matter what you do. I am retired.

>all those (((blue marks))) salt

Glorious.

Lol, no one but America was threatened, no one but America carded. That's why you're signing a peace treaty, if America entered another war the world would only hate you further, and if you left if alone you'd obviously be under constant barrage of nuclear war threats.

Where all going to make it guys.

w e w

>In fact, Trump loud support for (((anti-government protests))) in Iran is what seems to have killed it since he is seen as the face of ZOG in Iran.

Trump is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

So you're saying that Trump does not have control of his own nation's central intelligence agency? Are you saying that the nation is occupied by a foreign entity and that the president is allowing this foreign entity to continue to exist?

Are you saying that the president has to pay lip service to some kind of foreign power and its agenda? Why?

Could that be because he allows a foreign occupying force to control the intelligence agencies of his nation and he pays lip service to a foreign power that wants Iran destroyed?

A president tried to control it 30 years ago and had his head blown off. Sorry Trump is just a man afterall fighting a deep state that routed even Hitler and even before that Napolean. Its a world order you don't defeat in a day, if you do at all.

Yeah fuck you too Black, not happening.

If someone representing American interests was in control of American intelligence do you think this would exist?

did kim find >>>/zundel/ ?

Close your eyes and enjoy the audio when the foot race starts.

So your argument is that if Trump opposes the deep state he will be murdered the same way Kennedy was, but your argument is also that Trump is in fact opposing the deep state.

Pick one.

Why do her forearms look so damn bulky she looks like she could throw a decent punch

Media would go fucking apeshit.

The deep state is cucked.

Choose one.

Checked
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dubs confirm! The god emperor has averted nuclear war!

Kys dumb frogposter

The deep state doesn't have the fangs to conduct assassinations anymore due to modern telecommunications allowing everyone to see what they're up to. You don't cut out a tumour by cutting off an arm, you have remove it surgically.

The big question: Will Israel be disarmed and dismantled for it's nuclear arms scandals/USS Liberty attack?

palindromatic digits suggest yes that will happen
IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

You clever, clever motherfucker.

They see everything that you're up to, along with every US citizen. Trump has done nothing to stop curtail this.

You have no evidence that this is occurring, you've just deluded yourself that it is based on things like Q (which is a CIA/Mossad psyop, ironically) and media bread and circus nonsense with regards to the FBI and Russia hacking nonsense (absolutely nothing has changed).

Nor5h korea is a test zone/schill state used for crimes including organ harvesting, human trafficking, drug trafficking, cyber crime, weapons testing… biological weapons testing, and other forms of sickening research.

It also has vast easily exploitable resources and acts on behalf of globalists and is controlled by deep state type actors.

This either signifies a major disruotion in the network that funds the norks and possible good happenings.

Or their foil status will end in this mini cold war and signifies the banker boys are taking over officially and trillions of debt will be added to the taxpayer for the "modernization agreement" which will dole out contracts And korean resources To the usual suspects.

The banks will get their hands in to korea… charge them some amazing shekels for other rebuilding projects that won't be funded by the modernization effort.

These same banks own major stake in the companies that do the rebuilding.. and of course they are the same banks thst will also lend the us tax payer the money to use their companies.

I really hope this signifies my first option of the nork handlers network disruption…

But history shows thst option 2 is most likely what will happen. It will be a cash grab… the tax payer will be charged 84 dollars for a hammer.. and then the same tax payer will be blamed in 20 years for the nation's official bankruptcy.

Why would you just go on the Internet and lie Schlomo?

Before this "deep state" jargon, it was simply "ZOG".

Israel is going to have to learn to be diverse. President Trump is going to be a leading figure and he will be resented for his role. But without diversity, Israel will not survive.

Excuse me, they're called sandwich digits.

re'spect

I see 12:12 every damn time I look at the clock, happened before I posted today as a matter of fact…

kill yourself, /leftsalt/ commie

ZOG refers to the entire entity, which includes the Deep State. Deep State refers to the specific infestation of various intelligence agencies and
and bureaucracies, but not globalist corporations, banks, non-profit organizations, crime syndicates, foreign governments, secret societies, the Vatican, etc. which all fall under the ZOG umbrella.

look at all the starving people
you mad, literal nigger?

Better yet, he doesn't. King Nigger gets Nobel Peace Prize for being a nigger, then proceeds to depose a regime he's not at war with and bomb countries he's not at war with. Trump peacefully lays to rest a ceasefire that has lasted 6 decades, he gets no such recognition, and the kikes still treat him as an insane warmonger who will launch nukes at the slightest slight against him.

It is an alt-kike term that superimposes two distinctions that are actually supposed to be observed as a singular entity (like christianity and judaism, or like masonry and judaism).

cringed

It's probably just as likely Trump made Kim shit his pants especially after he started getting hammered by sanctions. Just look at that fat fuck, you think he's the kind of personality that wants to die for ideology?

Who could've seen this one coming?

Why are you bringing me up wtf

Checked, that one moustached fucking faggot. Jesus. Christ. Who would go to work…no, who'd go OUT looking like that. Fuggggg

Checked, and keked at that filename.

goons in Holla Forums are asshurt and are now claiming Hilter was actually a communist and pro-diversity, thus this is a bad thing because communism must be supported because it's not a jewish invention anymore, I don't think they know what their narrative is anymore

fuck off newfarer

wow, you're trying so hard

Ignore torpedos, they will crash us with CP raids again. I dont wanna have to buy another new ssd.

You have our support Holla Forums

user, they HAVE built an ICBM that can reach the US.

w-why

It's 11:00
What happened?

Honestly don't know, but Trump did faceberg this out recently.

Because

there are no coincidences.

The media is melting down trying to spin this because it's instant high approval rating and extremely positive presidential news.

It's happening.

It's all true.

what type o dong is that?

There weren't any kikes there in the first place.
, emaciated.
By fear, not for their own innate sense of virtue and morality. It's not like they're white.
*On pain of death.
They have no electricity in over 90% of the country
Also virtually free of people
The basis of their whole society is criminal
Literally eat dirt

of course
the Christianity D&C
right, schlomo?

I recognize the sarcasm, but still;

none of them are antisemitic
they are all controlled by jews

antisemitism is Justice
because the jews have committed, and still commit every day, unspeakable crimes against humanity at large and White people in particular.
They are not brought to Justice because they control most everything

They are the Blight upon Nations

Here's hoping Trump is really working against the zog demons.
Here's hoping, but I don't know
He hasn't named them
If he is really working against them, then he must call them out.
He hasn't at all
so idk

ZOG demon is the final boss.

All coinciding events are entwined.

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/08/politics/donald-trump-kim-jong-un/index.html
The North Korean leader had told the South Koreans "he is committed to denuclearization" and pledged that North Korea will "refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests," Chung said. Kim also told the South Koreans he understands that the US and South Korea would move forward with their joint military exercises later this year.
This all seems too good to be true.
Do you guys really think that Kim and his big ego would just give away their nuclear ambitions just because? Months ago Kim considered nuclear-tipped ICBMs to be the only deterrent against the US from making them their puppets of Iraq 2.0, and now he will just surrender to the US?
I don't think that he changed his mind. He still thinks that the N-T ICBMs are the only thing that will stop the US from puppeting NK. Kim is up to something.

did you post "ARDUUS AD SOLEM" in the jung thread just now?

I dont think so buddy. He just moved the US embassy to israel.

You forget that Un was raised IN SWITZERLAND. He knows what the West is like (the good of it and the bad of it). He doesn’t seem to give a shit about his people, given that they’re all still starving to death, but I think he WOULD genuinely like Korean reunification.

I just hope we get free play after we finish the main quest line. This game has been a fucking bear and a half.

I hear the winner of this game gets to pick the next one we play. I know what I’m picking.

Stop spamming this tripe

Korean reunification under whose command? His? Trump's?
Reunification cannot happen unless one of the sides give up.

QUESTION
Aside from Norks being commies, why is it a good thing the denuclearize? They are against (((western))) belief which is all ZOG. They have a racial ethnostate dictatorship that runs ineffectively because of corruption.

spare me the based trump memes pls.

Are you really assuming that all of this isn't just another move by the jews? Kim is one of them.
All the things that happened were planned and thought beforehand in order to justify big decisions or happenings.

He leaves North Korea and lives in exile.

Why meet with them? They'll promise to disarm in exchange for food to keep their people from rebelling, they'll get the food, then immediately resume nuclear development.

Why don't we just go all out on sanctioning them and when they offer to do something in exchange for the sanctions being lifted, say "no"? Just tell them to fuck right off and keep starving. What are they going to do? Nuke us? Do it and North Korea will be a smoldering radioactive wasteland devoid of all life within an hour. Why not just strangle them and refuse to let up?

Kim isn't his dad. He's a hedonist who loves the Chicago Bulls. His country's economy is about to implode, which means no more money for his luxuries, and he obviously can't take the heat.

in no particular order and of varying levels of importance (if at all)

I'm having trouble thinking of much else.

the true redpill is everything is a show, this reality is a lie.

Yes, but what I don't understand is how Holla Forums seems to support everyone disarming. Whether it be trump shitting on 2A or Norks surrendering nuclear arms. Maybe I'm not understanding..

Where? Africa?

That is pretty possible, but are you certain about it?

Would you surrender your firearms to someone?

How? They're not using the arms, no harm is done.
who gives a fuck, he's zionist
WRONG. stability is happening because of the nukes. have the norks been invaded since the obtained them? NO

NorK has always relied on food imports, historically. It was always a low populated mining region, more or less. The south was the breadbasket, and they traded between the regions.

They have influence and some power, but they're not invincible.

You do know they can cut a deal, right? Compromises happen IRL, it's only kikes who pretend otherwise.

No, and why would you support anyone doing so? Its globalization

They've been a client state of Russia and China since the Korean War and nothing has changed materially since.

In this case I really think that Kim is being controlled by the joos.

So both kim and south korean president are going to be presidents of the same country?

Exactly.

yes, as I said the issue is Norks ethnostate is corrupt as fuck. If that could be sorted all would be well. They may even function in brotherly ways to one another and as warriors to outsiders. Which is good and anti-globalist

SK had the cult leaders removed (remember those child-sacrificing cryptokikes?) and NK is ready to deal now that Trump is in charge. They're the same fucking nation, unification is overdue.

You realize they could create an entirely new constitution right?

You forgot how they drowned a ferry full of kids for a cult? SK has had a shitload of problems too. Whole towns were massacred for rebelling against the military junta. With Trump in charge, a lot of these problems are being dealt with, on both sides of the border. There's no spinning this as a bad thing, you stupid kikes.

You know why libya and syria got fucked with? No nukes. True global stability is not through globalization, which seems to be what you support I guess

It's because Libya didn't have allies, and Russia has barely any force projection. Could nukes have prevented invasion? Most likely. Is it the only thing that prevents invasion? No.

and I salute the russkies for helping Assad as much as they have with as little as they had.

>It's because Libya didn't have (((allies)))
YES. It actually is. Can you tell me one country that has held nukes that got invaded? No.

NK isn't any kind of nuclear threat. It's all symbolic. Kim Jong-un and Trump probably just want to end the tiresome saber rattling and both come out looking good.

I would take all of that with a grain of salt. The same people telling you how corrupt North Korea is – and I freely admit I don't have any insight into North Korea – are the same people who told you babies were being thrown out of incubators, the Saddam had WMD, that 20 guys in a cave did 9-11, covered up the USS Liberty/Lavon Affair, never bothered to find those missing Pentagon trillions, flooded your nation with hostile non-Whites to murder you. Whatever is going on in North Korea I sure as shit don't trust the messenger anymore.

Eat a gun, kike.

I usually see 11:11 or 11:38.

or no country with nukes willing to back them up.
Easy solution here:
1) 5 person council to rule on all matters: NK, China/Rus + US, SK + Neutral party (Both parties vote on this yearly)
2) SK and NK have a no nuke agreement. Any nuclear facilities built for power must have workers + military from all countries involved in the council.
3) SK and NK can inspect each others countries anytime, anywhere.
4) Single Free Trade Agreement (to get the ball rolling) - NK starts farming industry + sells foods to SK, SK gives cash in return. NK must use the majority of cash for industrial + educational buildup.
5) Should either side break any of the rules neither China, Russia or US can defend them in a war.
Anything less I would tell zog to fuck off.

but….but…they told me Assad gassed his own people! Gas goy! Think of the 6 million.

Re-unfication, peace?
If former were to happen it's going to be VERY big
Inb4 feminist of the south start infighting the Kim regime for power.

You hope too much.

Fuck it. Burn the arm, sever the head and throw the baby, tub and bath water in the bog!

It's all shit. None of it can be saved. You hope too much.

Feeling breath of white man against your neck, Mordecai?

Don't. Lie.

only /sg/faggots from cuckchan use that term, and they use it along with their cancerous anti-trump bullshit, no surprise they're trying their best to spread their favorite word in here, as well as their muh drumpf is a zogpuppet bullshit

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

The board is completely split. Nobody can link up at all anymore. Q LARP has subsumed all the diggers. All has always been lost. Lush we paid Jim Watkins for our souls and the MASONICNIGGER took that deal whole heartedly.

That's because he is a ZOG puppet. You shill too much CADREnigger.

What else is there but defeatism for the defeated? Shown me something that isn't just wagging the dog to go along with Q LARP.

go cry on Holla Forums faggot, no one here buys your routine anymore

What of it?

Or they already did and we're only hearing about it now. af1overnk.jpg

And Remember! Even if skinny gives up every scrap of nuclear material, Israel has their ringer on the button until eternity! Samson. Looms. Ever. Forward.

Alt-kike

Whatever. I never go to any other boards. No point in it.

And I'm still right. And you still know it!

Ashes. Echoes.

No. If anyone tries, Samson.

You're not from here are you?

Oxford Dragon school is a prep school for pre-teens for fucks sakes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_School
Yes because underageB& provide so much support

Fuck off back to endchan and your goon-namefag clique. Reported and filtered

Samson yourself.

All Dragons start young.

The Oxford dragon school carters to 3-14 year olds.
Also picture related. Straight off Oxford dragon school site

Nice D&C racket you got going here, kiddo. Posting pepe images with share blue tier posts. You lost all relevancy with these words:
According to your logic why wasn't Kennedy killed immediately after he was elected? They knew what he was going to do, but they didn't move until they had to, until he got close ousting them.

wew

herebedragons.weebly.com/de-vere-lineage.html

So who is going to be first to suck his cock when he takes credit for fixing the korean crisis that other presidents allowed to continue for many, many, many, years?

I'm ok with that.

Bill Clinton will do it. He has already bucked his cunt wife on plenty of stuff already.

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it. What else is there?

Did I say that?
The picture is off their site
Make your own conclusions
Frankly I don't see how much a school of 3-14 could do to help.

Mug share. Muh fat nigger. Muh chess.

Samson. Looms.

I'm still right. You still know it. Go try to prove me wrong. Watch what happens.

Yeah. All schools are cucked. There is no hope. Only Eternal Misery.

what will happen is I'll bust a nut in your mom's anus

proof?

You'll get herpes.

You hope too much. The game is unwinnable.

You assume that wasn't the plan all along.
China/Russia needed a few proxy states (NK, Iran, Pak) to launch all of their attacks from.

You hope too much.

Everyone is confused about judeocracy. What a pandemic. Trump is a rothschild wildcard.

Nothing wild about manufacturing Revelations.

I'd suspect it's either some kind of emulation of Mao, or an East Asian archetype that he and Mao both embody which I don't understand

It's an unsustainable system. Having a top dog who gets to dictate all those around him inevitably creates more strife among equally powerful members of the family while also allowing a caste system that favors either or both the leader's bodyguards (Jannisaries, Praetorians) or a higher class of state bootlickers (most Medieval kingdoms) that no matter how competent the ruler will always try and backstab him or form their own sects by virtue of being stronger or more economically affluent - add to that the fact that (((many bankers and entrepreneurs))) exploit the system to no end as long as the leaders have gotten loans off of them and you get a recipe for disaster. The Third Reich, constitutional monarchies and democracies where only the middle to upper class men (without any (((hwhites)))) are allowed to vote are the only good forms of government. You need a strong state with the support of its people for taking major decisions, but which would still favor one elected democratically either among the citizens or a big group of parliamentarians, no party system of any sort and it needs to have the power to protect its citizens' interests against (((those who would exploit them))).

Absolutely yes. Try turning off your MSM for a moment, and watch some raw footage of his speeches - preferably with subtitles. You say "Just look at that fat fuck," but have you ever even heard his voice? You do an injustice to yourself to underestimate your enemies, if Kim is even an enemy at all.
Never take your eyes off the pic-related prize

Thus the only solution is Omnicide. The Death of All Life.

He's a fat fuck who is known for:
being obsessed with American culture
playing 8bit Nintendo games all day
drinking a lot of imported wine and eating imported cheese

This is not the kind of person that is going to die for some bullshit communist ideal. BTW, nice photo of yourself.

I get 3:43.

Juche, and North Korea in general, are only superficially communist-inspired, but in reality, they are ideological successors of Imperial Japan. It's quite long, but if you're interested in North Korea, I'd recommend checking out the talk that I've linked; he gets into much of the above in much more detail.

does this look like a natsoc monument, you disingenuous shill? anyways, Holla Forums, Trump is fucking you again, better buy a year's supply of lube, it's going to get rough

WHAT HAPPENED?
South Korea met North Korea.
Kim Jong Un is committed to denuclearization. Kim Jong Un wants to meet with Trump.
Trump & Kim Jong Un to meet by May.
Watch
The only post worth reading in this thread.

You fucking idiotic burger. Who do you think is responsible for us being split up in the first place?

But under what regime? if norks would be a laugh, if south would also be a laugh but less happening potential

thanks

This guy is right, why would the norks give up their nukes when their own stated goal was to get them to stop themselves getting buttfucked

is asses and elbows the virgin pajeet poster? they are both just as cringy.

under south regime NK would be destroyed by SJW movement and other degenerate shit

Oh good, a&e is back

Don't lie to him. He's alabama and'll fuck you up pal

What's your address in Gadsden? I want to see your shit existence

There is even a popular war song that was sung by students called ああ紅の血は燃ゆる (Our Crimson Blood is Burning) which has a line, (linked in the youtube video, @1m3s), 君は鍬とれ我は槌、which basically translated to "You take the Hoe (which replaces the sickle) and I'll take the Hammer. If you are using that picture as proof to say that N. Korea is Communist inspired, than with these lyrics you could make the argument that the Japanese Communist inspired.

Reminder that clinton GAVE north korea their nuclear capabilities
They could have given them other reactors unsuited for weapon production - but nope ..

OH MAH GOD SO CRINGE EX DEE HAHA YOU MADE ME CRINGE LOL SO CRINGE OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU POSTED SOMETHING THAT MADE ME CRINGE THAT MAKES YOU A GIANT RETARD HAHA CRINGED HAHA

Because the threat has been subdued… youll see. The fucking surprise will make everyone cream their fucking pants here.

Neato, can't wait
I like surprises

Nice assertions, kid.

I don't even watch anime, but I hope he makes anime real…

What are you spergin out for? It was an enjoyment kind of cringed.

Can you shoop the infinity symbol onto the Ring of Barahir for me? ♥

Daily reminder that all you have to do is confront cowards head on and they cave like little bitches.

Truth

tis but 4d chess my fellow MAGApede. dont forget our BASED israelites.(kike astroturf)

you need to learn the definition of literally.
faggot.

I sincerely hope that they offer him the prize, and that he turns it down on the basis that any prize that goes to faggots like Jimmy Carter, Kofi Annan, Yasser Arafat, Nelson Mandela, and King Nigger is clearly a worthless piece of trash.

We do not claim him.

Just peruse it from street view. It is a shithole, I can tell you that from personal experience. A strange place where you'll see White kids acting like "gangsta" niggers and niggers wearing shit kickers and jeans. It needs to be nuked from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

weak and pathetic
>>>/cuckchan/

Do they teach you fat fucks how Korea was split in two? Because we sure as hell remember your role in all of it.

As much as you are tired of being Israel's puppet, we're tired of being your proxy. Focus on getting rid of your parasites and leave us the fuck alone, we can sort our own shit out.

Please post a printscreen gookanon :3

HAHAHAHAHA
Only reason you can autistically screech on this board and jerk off to K-Pop is because you were protected from being overran by the communists in the 50s.
10 years before that, without Americans you would've been a Japanese colony, you stupid nip.

How does it feel to be the nigger race of Asia?

It's no wonder you admire the jews so much. But I do agree with your premise, we should have just ignored your whole fuck up of a country. They you could peacefully be Kim's little buttslut, without having to worry about big bad american soldiers sitting in bases and having a lower crime rate than your own general population.

The fact that you were dirt-eating peasants about to be swallowed-up by Imperial Japan, and to show your gratitude of being saved from that fate by Americans, half of you acted like petulant children and sided with the jews and chinks promising you junk-loads of gibs if they became a proxy for Bolshevism.

Actually This is a pretty standard operating procedure.

If you think their government came to the table randomly you are highly mistaken.

North Korea is the "enemy" for the same reason Iran is… They haven't given up sovreignity in a trade for degeneracy and insurmountable interest to the banks.

So either they were controlled behind the scenes and have regained their independence and reached out.. or this signals the incoming cash grab as they "modernize"…. ffs we already do it in South Korea. We spend massive sums of money defend their border and serving as their military deterrent while they turn their capital in to a metropolis with better internet service than Americans have access to. What a deal!!!

There is massive money in war rebuilding which is what this essentially would be. Ever heard of post ww2 Europe? Look how much money was siphoned through shit hole iraq!

Not quite sure what about anything I said is Schilling in the least. There was never going to be a war with north Korea.. They were the new boogie man for increasing defense budgets.. like muh terrorists and the uIraq!

So instead of calling people schills give me an explanation as to why the norks after 50 years of sabre rattling would write Trump a cucked out letter praising him for his tough policies and signifying bending of the knee?

user, pls.

Pretty quick reply there .. almost as if you are on the clock and paid to be here

I agree, mongrels and communism have ruined that country, but Imperial China per-communism was an advanced civilization. Unlike Koreans who were straight up niggers colonized by both its neighbours, pic related.

your derailing is futile, nip.

doctor pavel…

Why are you calling koreans nips?

All of the asian countries were backwaters, user. The Koreans at least understand loyalty and fighting spirit. The nips are alright too. They're still at the stage where they're trying to understand individuality and creativity, the real spark of life, but they're definitely on their way as peoples. The best of the Chinese are okay to a degree, but the lesser Chinese really are jewish niggers.

He likely doesn't understand the distinction.

TRIPS FOR KEK

I call all asians nips.

The real Chinese are in Taiwan where they ran off after communists took over the mainland. There's a reason they hate "mainlanders" so much.

fuck off and die you autistic furshit.

Nip is short for Nippon, the Japanese.

I'm aware man, like I said, I call them all nips. If it makes it easier for you to read, I'll refer to them as gooks.

polite sage for off-topic

I'd prefer if they didn't colonize us but I've take them over the chinks and your jew-ridden government.

After Japan lost the war we'd be at the mercy of the jews either way. I dislike them as much as you do believe me, which is why I'd like you fucks to get out and take their influence with you.

All this talk about national socialism but in the end you're just like the jews you hate; a bunch of hypocrites believing their the chosen and everyone else are goyim to be herded like sheep. Fucking disgusting.

why do the mods only respond to the most blatantly obvious shilling? did a single person here not realize it was a kike astroturf?

Nippon is the country. Nippon-jin is "Japan people" aka Japanese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Japan#Nihon_and_Nippon

Literal translation: "People of the Rising Sun"

For similar reasons as to why Tor remains unbanned.

Do Nork women saw off their jawbones like their lesser cousins?

You are goy, but you're also still a little yellow squinter with a tiny dick and a big mouth. Even without jews, you were always going to be inferior to the white man, so just be happy Trump is putting you back together instead of dropping a rusty a-bomb on your entire bug nest.

News in 6 hours.
Any bets, user?
One thing for sure Kek will find a way to deliver

Beeg-sik?

BREAKING NEWS:
Trump convinces NK to get rid of their nuclear weapons…
BY DETONATING THEM ON ISRAEL

Go back to half, cunt.

(checked)
KEK wills it

Explain to me why Holla Forums thinks NK is national socialist?

Imagine the current administration manages to ease tensions between Koreas, or even help Koreans make some small steps towards unification.

Even fucking CNN is saying if Fucking Trump negoiated peace between Koreas he will go down in history as one of greatests president

Then we build 3 more that are gen 7 and just don't tell anybody we did it.

In the mean time, there is a hostage situation at a veterans home. Check out gloomtube.

It will be fucking late here when he will makes the announcement
take my high energy

Hwasong-15, have you been paying any attention? It was major news.

Okay Bolton whatever you say, i'm sure the leader of the most anti-western and most sanctioned country in the world is a jew.

it's /r/The_Donald still on the "based magapede god emperor kek xD" meme that has flooded this board

The true name of Japan is actually 和 (wa, peace, harmony) which is also used in the kanji for the racial name of the true Japanese 大和 (Yamato)

He already made the announcement, retard.

He said it's "only superficially communist-inspired", and you post a sculpture monument, the definition of 'superficial', to disprove this?

The only shill here is you, for suggesting we shed more blood in the name of Israel.

Wait, which is it?

What are you a CIANigger or somethin'?

[SHILL TRIGGER WARNING] Only kikes want to nuke things. Thermonuclear war is an ancient problem for us aryans, as we have tried to use this great energy for productive purposes and if not then to just leave it inside Eä. Don't you faggots know who the Oppenheimer occult bloodline are? They mentored Mayer Armschel Rothschild. They want to turn the entire planet into Sheol, the Valley of Slaughter and Mount Zion. The jews are in an ancient war with themselves and the whole of Primal Reality, and their monolithic "idol god" is a real force, even from a newtonian understanding of astrophysics. Holocaust = "Burnt Offering unto Moloch". Peace = Death to these ancient heebs, look at their Talmud and their ritual sacrifice traditions. Trump is just another literal gatekeeper for Hel itself, and you faggots WANT TO SEE NUKES DROP. Do not call yourselves aryans.

I wonder if there's a connection between the timing of all this and the stuff about SK, Park, and Megalia that we know from gookanon?
Does this give credence to the theory that D Rockefeller owned SK (controlled Park and their larger org possible?)

You don't get to bring questions.

What the fuck are politics even like in SK?

Nuclear war means any larger scale territorial disputes automatically turn straight into mass genocide. As in within a blink of an eye any one single nations intellectual or quality breeding stock can be wiped out without anyone breaking a sweat.

Do you want that? I don’t want that. No matter how much I hate a particular group of people for their behaviors, I don’t want genocide.

The limited exchange window pass d about five months ago. At this point, it’s either we disarm one group gets genocided, or we all try in nuclear fire.

Whatever I may be, at least I'm not an inbred mongrel with a chip on his shoulder screaming to the heavens about his 'superiority' while crying about being goyim on a japanese tea ceremony forum.

Take your hypocrisy, your ZOG president along with your parasites and get out of my country.

All Trump needs to do to reunite Korea, is tell the Rocketman that he has already laid out a foolproof plan to disarm and liberate the North Koreans without a single nuclear weapon being needed.

People keep telling me that the north koreans can't wait to drink sugary soft drinks, eat fast food and watch broadway shows.

well what was it

Joint operation on Israel.
The Jewish menace is finally gone.
You won, congrats.

You can stop winning now Holla Forums

I always wondered who made that propaganda poster in Norway…
The bottom placard says: "USA will save Europe's culture from downfall" followed by "but by who's right?"

"by which right" works as well I guess

Bruh, I already shared with you guys how to do it once before. Doesn’t even require fighting their military forces, just one plane, loaded with big pallets of C4, and one Caldera.

Calm your tits Asian man. We are all especially interested in having the same thing, purification of parasites.

Disgusting. Only warmongers get that.

I'm not japanese you geographically illiterate burger.

Thank you.

I am a huge supporter of your president as long as he does not act like he is my president. As for whether or not he is an Israeli puppet, I admit I have no idea. I simply said it to piss off the assholes who think they have the right to dictate the future of my nation.

Finally, please get out of my country and take your jewish influence with you on the way out.

Sad how far this place has fallen, and also to see that Americans are still unable to fathom that the rest of the world despises them.

(3)
(1)
(1)
We have IDs here. Stop IP hopping, shill.

OY VEY

Because those antisemitic bastids are persecuting G-d's chosen children.

Wasn't north korea propped up and supported by The Soviet Union and People's Republic of China?

I think I misread it as unification instead of denuclearize.

It was a Russian client state for a long time. China was an intermediary. Don't forget that China was a Russian client state for a while too.

I'm not going to stop winning ever. How could a person possibly get tired of winning? If you get bored of winning one way, just start winning different.

Trump should tell North Korea about his idea that a person needs to be at least 21 to own a nuclear weapon.

Gentlemen, we're getting our past back.

In the immortal words of a great philosopher

North Korea is a country that was invented by kikes, that's why you're defending it

the people defending Nork land are Holla Forums and Holla Forums, they want you to ignore that fact

yea yea supposed win for Trump which makes great optics however this same cycle with NK has been going on long before the baby kim was a sperm worm and the entire fiasco was predicted by ppl around long enough or smart enough to know better and nips especially as kireans are their niggers they huff and bluff wanting handouts and better financial positions than they deserve much like jews.Oh yea the are a communist puppet arm of other communist in china and who introduced their communism to them oh thats right jews.

I would have just glassed em then again I would have just actually killed all the rodents instead of housing them in hotels with supply lines of rations andbetter living conditions than the soldiers actually fighting elsewhere so they could be deported to palestine before the allied bombed it all to shit creating starvation and yet they still cry to this very day when more whites died than their entire population fighting each other over a fucking rothchild rat.

And this right here is how to spot a campaign-era newfag. This board has been supporting North Korea long before Holla Forums ever existed. It was never a meme here, either.

RACE WAR SOON

KEK WILLS IT REEEEE

RWDS IMMINENT

Why is this stickied still?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

North Korea is a threat to Globalism. If Trump keeps it from being toppled the Globalists a… fuck it. The kikes at the CIA will be so fucking mad.

Didnt kim jung put a fatwa on Trumps head? Did he ever rescind that? Hopefully Trump knows better than to meet him in NK.

Wasn't South Korea's feminist President arrested or something and they have a new President now?

I hope he's given the Nobel Peace Prize and in his acceptance speech he says "Unlike Obama, I actually earned it." Then drops the mic.

Koreans aren't a race, they're an ethnicity. The race is Oriental. The nigger race of Asia would probably be the Indians, especially the pakis.

I'm guessing it's because they're socialists and technically nationalists since although I'm sure they'd like communism to spread worldwide they seem to just be concerned with ruling their own nation with communism. It's of course possible that they have communist agents all over the world helping to push the communist agenda, but that's more likely to be China.

Even "communist" China has acknowledged the "white left" as a pejorative, even as a subversion tactic I doubt they would want to intensify the (((madness))) of cultural marxism out of fear that they'll be infected themselves. All post-Soviet marxist subversion is purely a work of kikes.

Yeah, I have noticed that China may be communist but doesn't seem very cultural marxist. However, wasn't that the case with the USSR and they were using cultural marxism as a weapon in other countries rather than something they wanted for the USSR?

Yes. See Yuri Bezmenov.

It’s showmanship. These announcements will amost never occur on time.

They were involved against Israel in the Yom Kippur War

i found a meme

come on. It's decent OC.

Kek is laughing at your try hard ass

There is a term in Japanese called 馬鹿チョン (baka-chon) which litearlly means "stupid Korean" (chon is the Japanese pronunciation of won, the Korean currency). Colloquially it is also used "racist" term for an instant disposable camera because it's so easy to use, even a Korean can figure it out.

Never forget that the most popular bestseller book in South Korea is the Talmud. Every home has one on their nightstands.

My 2nd wife was a jap from Japan and, during my time with her, I learned all about how the nips treat Koreans like their niggers. I worked at a Japanese video game development studio and all of our artists were Korean and the programmers, except me and a russkie, were jap. The Korean dudes just kind of accepted that they were somehow not as elite as the Japanese, as if it's undisputed that the Japs are carrying the divine blood or something.

Attached: djtt.PNG (596x155, 18.42K)

I would immigrate to North Korea and eat rice for the rest of my life if this happens

Attached: snicker.jpg (400x315, 20.81K)

shitters like you get the bullet

It's gotta be organic.

Attached: My face.jpg (172x140, 252.15K)

During the Japanese occupation of Korean they tried to use this unifying propaganda, say that the Japs and the Korens where the same race (see, 内鮮一体 nai sen ittai basically), but of course this wasn’t the case since the Japanese treated most of them like shit, because most of them were poor. One of my good friends, born into a middle class Korean family during the war who later immigrated to Japan, her family were collaborators with the Japanese as her farther was a Japanese teacher and she studied Japanese in school. Most of the Korean haters of Japanese comes from the poorer classes, especially the immigrants to the US. Most of ther propaganda not in just in the North but also in South Korea is remnants of that same racial superiority philosophy; though obviously it was distorted to apply only to Koreans. The Japanese still treat everyone, especially other East Asians like shit; even I as a white American was only respected because I spoke Japanese. Regardless, I always have a good laugh because the Japanese, like Taiwan who is much more Jap friendly, built almost all the infrastructure in Korea that they have today.

And to add, in Shintoism, the Japanese Emperor is believed to be a direct descendant of Amateratsu, the Sun Goddess, and therefore the Japanese themselves are to be her children. So the Japanese views on racial superiority come not explicitly from their views during the war, but actually stem back to their religious origin stories (which can be seen in the slogan used right after Perry forced Japan to open to the West, 尊皇攘夷 sonnoujyoui lit. Revere the Emperor Expel the Barbarian). The Yamato, unlike the other tribes such as the Ainu, as considered to be the most pure and the true Japanese. Even modern Japanese that are born outside of Japan to two Japanese parents are not conisdered full 日本人 (nihonjin, or japanese people) but 日本系 (nihonkei, japanese lineage). So, for example, the large populations in Brazil and the few that are born in the States are not consider full Japanese. Especially during but even after the war Japanese that have lived abroad extensively were shunned, look at Mishima for example; even though he was a Japanese patriot through and through, because he had exposed himself so much to Western ideas he was considered strange or an outcast. It didn't help either that, in contrast to during the war where Western words and ideas were banned from being used, after the war it was the opposite; Japan became a receptacle to Western ideas, forced on by the American occupation, and it's new image was remade in that of a combination of East and West.

Some good English books (unfortunately the better ones are in Japanese) to read are Sources of Japanese Tradition, Japan's Modern Century, The Rising Sun: The Decline and Fall of the Japanese Empire, and The Pacific War 1931-1945.

I wonder why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter

Attached: 1345876__semi-dash-grimdark_pinkie pie_equestria girls_augusto pinochet_chile_cloudless_dictator_free helicopter rides_helicopter_murder_pinkiechet_pol.png (1493x1300, 194.8K)

On one hand, denuclearization is cool I guess.
on the other hand I really wanted them to nuke California.

Still nothing?

Imagine the refugees from California though
and mexicans would use it as an excuse to come here illegally

So what happen Holla Forumsyps, I just visited >>>/zenpol/. Why is there two reactionary boards now?

People wanted to talk about self-improvement, western history, culture, art, music, etc. Holla Forums banned discussion of those topics, so people go to /zenpol/ for that now. Holla Forums is now exclusively about current events and conspiracy theories.

TIL shills don't like the word ZOG. Probably because Zionist Occupied Government is far more specific than any other term.

De er tegnet av Harald Damsleth…

bump