BREAKING: Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

BREAKING: Senate Officials Confirm John McCain Expected to Step Down from U.S. Senate

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/971795215337050112

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/senate-officials-confirm-john-mccain-expected-step-u-s-senate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please let that treasonous traitor retire then have his pension revoked.

I wonder if it's health related or he knows shit is going to hit the fan

You cant collect your pension if you are dead.

No, I want him to be disgraced and have his pension revoked publicly to humiliate not only him but his family too.

Who's likely to be appointed to replace him until next elections, anyone dare to take a guess?

Daniel is a jewish name, but of course you knew that.

Not good enough. I want him spasming on the floor, ranting incoherently even more so.

He has brain cancer you idiot. He'll be dead in a year or two.

Our man on the inside is working hard for us lads!

I should totally make some more McCain shoops

this also means recucklicans losing majority

A Republican will be a pointed to fill the seat not to mention the fact that McStain ALWAYS votes against any thing we want. He is just a ZOG waste of space in the Senate.

t. /leftpol/ kike who has no idea how the US works

Get me every time, thanks for the keks!

Turns out he did have an honest cell in his body.

That would be a long-awaited relief.

GODSPEED TUMORBRO
visit his daughter while you're at it

It's about fucking time!

Why not just link to the actual story instead of some faggot's twitter?

truepundit.com/senate-officials-confirm-john-mccain-expected-step-u-s-senate/

Sweet.

S

What replacement could possibly live up to someone so (((cancerous)))?

FUCK YEAH

So the guv will appoint a replacement I will have to watch the news to see who he will lean to.
Imagine if it was Sheriff Joe.

Are you not aware that McCain is a liberal Democrat masquerading as a Republican?
>>>Holla Forums
And stay there.

Isn't the Arizona governor's duty to appoint a replacement? What is current governor stance on Joe Arpaio?

I hope he's thrown in jail before he has his inevitable aneurysm.

It'd be interesting to see the reaction.

He's been faking everything. He started ducking for cover when the fraudulent peepee dossier dropped, and he's been juking and jiving like a runaway slave ever since.

your wife does, she'll milk the government pension until the day she dies and add it to the millions mccain took in bribes over the years she already has and give it to her kids when she dies so they can further destroy this country with the money

A real American hero.

I'd rather his neck get revoked.

How do you know one of the images isn't flipped?

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED YET. NOTHING IS HAPPENING YET. FUCKING KIKE MEDIA

not again, please.

GODSPEED TUMOR BRO!

How the fuck does that even make sense? He should have been forcibly removed the moment he was diagnosed.

It was an excuse in order to hide why he really stepped down perhaps.

Could you please explain how you got to this conclusion? Because fuck me this might be the most retarded shit i've in read in a while.

It's a given that a democrat will take it just like Hillary winning obviously.

You cuckchan memelords are the fucking worst. The senate works based on affirmative votes. If there’s no affirmative vote, tough luck. So a no vote is equal to no vote at all, making an abstention or an empty seat an implied no based on Senate rules. That’s why replacing McCain should be done quickly.

Run along boy.

I'm kind of glad mods haven't banned you, this level of stupidity should be held up on a pedestal to be mocked by everyone.

I'd fuck her her tbh…

Goodbye John. Enjoy hell.

Look closer, there's a clear difference in the color of the skin on her neck and her face.
She must be wearing a ridiculous amount of make-up.
Wonder how she would look like if you ran her face through Make-app.

Fucking funny cunt, I needed a good laugh. Top form user.

mens shirts always button left over right.

I understand that their husbands kinda have to but seriously?

Literally a face that keeps in a jar by the door

AZ has a GOP Governor and currently two GOP senators (both sad cucks, McCain and Jeff Flake), as well as an evenly-split group of reps (2 GOP, 2 Demonicrat, 1 seat vacant). In their State Legislature they have GOP majorities in both house and senate. Jeff Flake's post is up in 2018, and he's already announced that he's not running. FWIW the statewide and national elections tend to go GOP in AZ.

If McCain lived to see it, his seat would not be up for election until 2022. FOR THE RECORD: if a US Senate seat becomes vacant from the State of Arizona, the Governor appoints the replacement member who then fills out the remainder of the term, and by Arizona State law, the Governor must appoint a person of the same political party as the member who previously held the seat, in this case, the GOP governor must appoint a GOP member to the Senate because McCain was a member of the GOP. Of course, McCain could fuck with this by changing party to the Greens or something like that just prior to resigning, but hey, there it is.

Doug Ducey is the current governor, he's as mentioned GOP. He is about 50, had an actual non-lawyer business career before politics, and has three kids, all boys, with his college girlfriend turned wife. He broke into politics in 2010 with some minor statewide office and became governor in 2014.

I don't want to say that Ducey is /ourguy/ but:

I've never fucked an older woman, I have no clue what their vaginas are like. I assume "dried up vagina" is just an insult and not a reality. Although you and kind of killed it for me. I don't want to fuck her anymore. The thought kind of disgusts me now… There is something about mature melon tits that I love though. Say, mid-thirties to early fifties. I don't know what it is. Melon boobs age well.

Pic related.

I'd rejoice that he'd get replaced, but if Arizona was retarded enough to keep voting him and Flake in, I have no confidence a replacement will be any better

I guess you really do learn new, and often useless shit, every day. Now I know about vaginal atrophy.

I didn't know about this.
Yet another motivator to get a young wife.

(checked)
Single, menopausal, women are worthless.

Top taste and checked.

It's not like I'd marry a woman past her early 20s, but it's always useful to have more as many reasons and facts at hand for supporting said position, at least when it comes to spreading the knowledge to other men.

Cell diversity is our strength, part and parcel of living.

I would put on pants just to shit in them if that happened

A moment of silence to honor the valiant sacrifice of the most heroic brain tumor in US history.

really is a shame about this place

Tumor Bro is there!

IT'S TUMOR BRO AGAINST PEDOS AND GLOBALISTS
FIGHTING TO SAVE THE DAY
HE NEVER GIVES UP, HE'S ALWAYS THERE
FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM, UNDER JOHN MCCAIN'S HAIR!

Fucking kill yourself Daniel, you nigger.