Does SECRET TUNNEL discovered under Berlin prove Hitler SURVIVED WW2 and fled Germany?

Does SECRET TUNNEL discovered under Berlin prove Hitler SURVIVED WW2 and fled Germany?

COULD Adolf Hilter have fled the ruins of Berlin to live out his days in South America? The theory is being taken seriously for the first time after the shock discovery of a secret tunnel beneath the German capital.

express.co.uk/news/history/611229/Adolf-Hitler-tunnel-freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=odZwqpyz&id=ED33A99592E6A5DD53528A056906DFD19F60A094&thid=OIP.odZwqpyzGdb3oQujsNW-1wHaEK&q=adolf hitler 128 years&simid=607993184561987960&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
history.com/shows/hunting-hitler
coolinterestingstuff.com/was-father-krespi-hitler
archive.fo/SYEhu
archive.org/stream/AdolfHitlerLastRadioSpeechJan301945/AdolfHilterLastRadioSpeechJan301945_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977
rt.com/news/420656-earth-magnetic-field-weaken-africa/
archive.fo/AjrXT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its unlikely that tunnel would've held up being bombarded. We learned this in ww1

ov vey

What we learned in ww1 is underground fortifications, ones made in the field are very affective. To the point undermining had to be used to blow them from beneath

did Hitler live out his final days smoking cigs and banging Brazilian Mulattos?

Isolated sphere fortifications are resilient, long box tunnels are not.

Iv not seen any specifications of this tunnel, id assume it to have a arched roof and reinforced with rebar concrete.

this is a generic brazilian old man, definitely not fukken Hitler.
t. monkey

Dont think he'd start smoking eather

I believe Hitler did survive and did live out his days in SA. For someone that brilliant to simply kill himself ratholed in a bunker is dubious at best.

sudpol is right again!

Maybe , the JFK files prove he lived to at least 1955

Gas yourself Moishe. Hitler was no coward.

How long until this inevitably turns into a crypto-esoteric hitlerism general? not that there's anything wrong with that

We've known about this for awhile.

wasnt there a semi-recent declassified document state a US intelligence informant reported that hitler was alive and in argentina?
among some other crazy facts?

Doing anything you can to survive doesn't make you a coward, in fact quite the opposite. The cowardly thing to do would've been suicide. I agree with

Thanks for outing yourself as a kike Chaim. You don't understand the Aryan mentality, nor will you ever.

I want it to be true, because the kvetching would be endless for the Jews knowing one of their most hated enemies escaped their abuses. I want nothing more than to hear their endless kvetching about it. Hopefully with me within earshot.

It says that the CIA had an informant who told them he'd met Hitler in Colombia in 1955, where he was living under the name "Adolf Schrittelmayor."

I honestly don't quite believe it either, seemed like too exaggerated of a move for someone like him to do. But until there's definitive proof, no one can be sure.

Oh god, would that be the best thing to hear, in years probably. I don't believe he'd kill himself anyway. He seemed to idealistic to fall before he saw the fruits of his labor.

They didn't prove it, some CIAnigger just claimed that a friend had claimed that some guy he met in Argentina claimed that he was hitler.

it's an obvious shop, his face is blurrier than the environment, not even talking about the lack of highlights on his face.

Doesn't matter. Hitler's greatness lives on in the hearts and minds of all of "us".

A man can only gain immortality by being remembered. Hitler will be remembered the way Genghis Khan or Julius Caesar will be remembered.
Who remembers the names of the men killed by either of them? No one; historically its unimportant. The jews in their rush to demonize Hitler made him everlasting in human consciousness. They memed too hard, and it bit them in the ass.

bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=odZwqpyz&id=ED33A99592E6A5DD53528A056906DFD19F60A094&thid=OIP.odZwqpyzGdb3oQujsNW-1wHaEK&q=adolf hitler 128 years&simid=607993184561987960&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

There have been reports that henry kissinger met with hitler during the height of the cold war in the late 1960's

If Hitler fled, it would tarnish his legacy. What kind of coward flees from his homeland and does nothing as they watch it be raped from afar? A true man of the Volk would rather die than watch his people be destroyed.

Meanwhile at Jim's house.

Do a flip, faggot. The best sacrifice is self sacrifice.

Sage

Now they want to believe. But it's already too late. Jude already lost and soon the world will know that.

Except that most people who know Caesar also know Brutus, but yeah, I see your point and agree with it.

I can’t say for sure what happened to Adolf. What I can say for sure is that he didn’t die in the bunker. Do you really think ZOG kikes wouldn’t be parading around his corpse with Semitic glee? His grave would have become a monument to dishonoring his memory using coprophilic tendencies of the Judenraus. We saw Mussolini’s body, how savagely he was beaten and how gleefully their brutalized corpses were arranged in different poses for kikes to pleasure themselves to for eternity.

No. Hitler did not die that die. He left to go somewhere, likely SA. He probably had a contingent of the SS who knew where he was going kill themselves or engage in obvious suicide missions (with their full knowledge) to help make his escape a perfect secret. Before the Allies knew any better, he was gone. A puff of smoke, the world’s most infamous man disappeared without a trace.

He likely sat on the porch of an Argentinian lodge, rocking away his days as he pondered his failures and what would become of his people now that the hyenas he was protecting his people from now were in charge of their protection. He likely knew the depths of their depravity more than most, knowing that his insurrection against the Jewish monsters only accelerated their animus towards his kinsman. He tried to ignore the reports of Russian communists raping millions of his women, but that did not protect him from waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

I don’t know exactly what happened to Adolf, but that’s what I’ve been able to conjure up the many times I try to imagine myself as him. Maybe I can’t imagine being such an amazing individual and he went right back to work at doing whatever he could to protect his people from his secret jungle Elba.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Well, remember that the remains the commies took with them turned out not to be Hitlers, even though they claimed for years the remains where Hitlers.

To add, in the 50's Stalin was asked if he thought if Hitler was alive and he said simply yes.

Eat a dick moshe.

I know for a fact that Hitler survived.

now is the time to post that picture of Hitler in his 60's the world has never seen.

This is how I know nobody lurks anymore and everyone is from plebbit. This is why nobody posts anymore.
This is basic knowledge for anyone who has read Miguel Serrano.

Since you are all q faggots

Thanks for killing this site.

No.

Had he been captured alive, they would've done the worst to him.

A tunnel existing doesn't prove anything, OP. Sage for continual sensationalist BS OPs clogging up the catalog.

Fuck off moshe.

I have been watching this on and off since it came on cable. Even though my whole life has been Hitler died in German bunker case closed I pretty much now believe he got to SA and had a bunch of friendlies take care of him.

history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

You should be asking yourself, "Which Hitler?"

if anything it would be for hitler to have continued fighting (either directly out in the open or to escape where he could at least spread his strong influence), so as to go to the proverbial valhalla. your nose is very obviously furious right now

here have the version of that picture that has passed extensive peer review

How? Life isn't a movie user, if Hitler with Germany couldn't take on all superpowers he and Eva wouldn't stand a chance.
That'd get him caught in a month tops, and then he'd be giving the kikes another opportunity to humiliate Germany like they did when they caught Mussolini. Btw, on Mussolini one time when he was captured Hitler sent like half a dozen men to rescue him and the impossible mission worked.
Hitler isn't some random guy, anyone who handed him to the CIA would get a lot of cash. Goebbels is another who couldn't escape either due to his leg giving him away no matter where he went. Also Latin America is too far, no plane could reach it from Berlin without refueling, and refueling isn't so easy when you're the most wanted man on the planet.

Maybe not that specifically, but it is very likely he managed to start a family in Latin America just like his top men did. For a time, the kikes were busy (((deporting))) some Nazis there, but the ones that were inhumanely (((deported))) were but a minority of the Nazis that stayed.

Nazi culture is a big part in many places, from niche youth movements to governmental offices. Many Latin Americans have families that can be traced to Nazi. Sadly, this is something that it's becoming more and more frowned upon, mainly by burger interests.

t. visited Colombia while trying to move my assets.

He lived as a Catholic priest named Father Crespi, look him up.

No.

The "skull of Hitler" that (((they))) found that proved he an hero'd was from a russian woman.

I don't know if you're a fucking retard or a shill… why would Hitler go in SA? It's pretty clear he followed his men to Latin America and did what his men did: Have a family and retire.

You're wrong, also many world leaders attended his funeral.

Latin America is another name for South America right?

Why does the concept of Hitler surviving give certain people such indigestion?

Sorry! I thought you meant south africa…
wow, I cannot belief how tired I am.

I stand corrected, apparently they have been performing plastic surgery since World War I. Could be possible I suppose.

The image in is the image accompanying those FBI files. Although the image is obviously "enhanced", the actual image in the FBI file is much more blurry.

*believe

Because they are from Holla Forums and "follow your leader" is the only meme they know

Or read a book and stop making guesses.

It's not just /leftpol/ it's also the media. There have been tales of Hitler surviving the war since the end of the war and there's always been a media undertone that these theories are bogus.

Somebody's been engaged in a decades-long campaign to shill against Hitler surviving the war.

I found this on Father Krespi: coolinterestingstuff.com/was-father-krespi-hitler

What really pulls me into that theory is that the Vatican made A LOT OF UNIQUE EXCEPTION JUST FOR ONE GUY.

Common mistake, but no. Latin America is a cultural division, it includes everything from Mexico and below. South America is a geographical division, which is everything but North and Central America (it's the big block on the south of the continent, it doesn't include the thin strip).

read my apology
, I went full retard

The stuff in the new evidence section is really interesting. Hitler and Father Crespi were a lot alike. Those perfect dates, and those lifestyle similarities. There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Crespi also had an enormous amount of OOP artifacts, there are plenty of photos of them out there. The Nazis did a lot of digging all over the world you know.

And the money he showed his congregation… I know the Vatican isn't what Jesus Christ would have wanted, but I feel bad knowing a lot of the Church's standing in the world has faded.

((( )))
reported

You're looking at the wrong places, towards the end of the war, Germany and the Vatican made many agreements. Many of which centered on logistics and South America.

Just food for thought.

Pretty much confirms that many of our so-called Nazi posters here are actually Jews eh?

Something every oldfag knows anyway. JIDF's war on gentiles hinges on random Nazi outbursts. Didn't we recently find out that a prominent neo-Nazi admitted he was a gay Jew?

Sad but true. I actually some:

1) The Neo-nazi who admitted being a gay jew happened like last month (iirc); many anons were mad.

2) A few years back, we found out that the only "real" neo-nazi group has one of its leaders quit because he was gay (and later came out he had a jewish mother)

3) Back in the 4chan days, some of the most "known" 1488 anons turned out to be jews.

You can instantly tell who they are, they go full retard. Spencer's a Jew too of course, just like all the alt-right e-celebs.

One thing I don't get, aren't they scared of actual white power prison Nazis? I know those types actually exist. How would white power prison Nazis react if they found out that there were a bunch of Jews going around on Youtube and in real life pretending to be in their gang?

Food for thought.

I really think that they think there is no way that it can happen to them aka they are too far for their reach.

Just look at all those wymyn that charge men of false rape or abuse, or that take their children and wealth… MAYBE at that time everyone knows she's a snake, but later she moves and changes her name.

Same thing with those posers, in a year or so after they become nobodies, they change their name and occupation. Definitely try to keep a low profile for some time.

Requesting more, I've lurked since before the election and I haven't seen this information before.

Aren't the White Power prison nazis mostly the result of people instinctively grouping themselves by race in a desperate situation? I bet a lot of them don't have a racial thought in their bodies before or after prison.

obviously you haven't known about the new tunnel if it was just discovered. more evidence that sudpol is right.

my point was purely for the sake of refuting that other guy. being mainly that killing yourself like hitler reportedly did is not "the way of the aryan spirit" or whatever
debatable, but i will be willing to concede this point for the sake of staying on topic. what does this have to do with dying in battle and going to valhalla? obviously if you die in battle it means that you probably didnt kill the enemies. stop being obtuse

White Power gangs as we know them in prisons formed as a response to spics and niggers forming massive powerhouse gangs in the prisons to demand things from guards, which didn't really become a factor until the Warren Court started giving prisoners (((rights))) and the Black Power movement was in full swing from the 1950-1970's.
Before that prison's were engaged in the trustee system or were very strict with punishments for unruly prisoner's being light deprivation in the dark for a week.
Things like the deprivation of light and being covered in the filth of oneself and others was enough to keep even niggers behaved behind bars.
Now comes the 1950's, and a big push for making prison's a nicer place to be.
But I digress, you want to know about gangs. Gangs for niggers in prison were unthinkable in the sense we now know them as prison guards would have in more stringent institutions beat them to death for even daring to mouth off and in calmer one's thought up a punishment that is today considered an 8th amendment violation.
Same with spics but spics formed theirs mainly out of hate for each other, with the ones coming from further south in mexico trying to kill the ones from the North, and then it denigrated from where you came in the states, pitted against the ones from Mexico and so on. Spics are just as tribal as they were when the Spanish found them, and like bacteria when split off will form their own culture with nothing but hate for other spics.

Now enter whites. White's in prison; come the end of the trustee system and the introduction of Nigger Gangs are not in any means organized. Nor are they innocent men. Some have backgrounds like Charles Manson some were anarchists, other's were just thieves and rapists occasionally you had the mafia but that was for urban parts.Murderers were still routinely executed prior to the 60's. But introduce the chaos of the 60's and 70's politically and see that whites are still not organized in the prisons. They became subservient or might have formed minor gangs but nothing similar to what we have now. Everything prior to the 60's and 70's was at best sufficient for protection.
So what happens is that the oncoming culture of biker gangs, and the neo-nazi's start becoming tribal when exposed to the niggers and spics ganging up on them like hyenas. These are whites who have criminal predilections, are not racially unaware and are not submissive. They being in jail with friends or like minded people form the gangs that we see as the white supremacists in prisons.

White Power gangs as we know them in prisons formed as a response to spics and niggers forming massive powerhouse gangs in the prisons to demand things from guards, which didn't really become a factor until the Warren Court started giving prisoners (((rights))) and the Black Power movement was in full swing from the 1950-1970's.
Before that prison's were engaged in the trustee system or were very strict with punishments for unruly prisoner's being light deprivation in the dark for a week.
Things like the deprivation of light and being covered in the filth of oneself and others was enough to keep even niggers behaved behind bars.
Now comes the 1950's, and a big push for making prison's a nicer place to be.
But I digress, you want to know about gangs. Gangs for niggers in prison were unthinkable in the sense we now know them as prison guards would have in more stringent institutions beat them to death for even daring to mouth off and in calmer one's thought up a punishment that is today considered an 8th amendment violation.
Same with spics but spics formed theirs mainly out of hate for each other, with the ones coming from further south in mexico trying to kill the ones from the North, and then it denigrated from where you came in the states, pitted against the ones from Mexico and so on. Spics are just as tribal as they were when the Spanish found them, and like bacteria when split off will form their own culture with nothing but hate for other spics.

Now enter whites. White's in prison; come the end of the trustee system and the introduction of Nigger Gangs are not in any means organized. Nor are they innocent men. Some have backgrounds like Charles Manson some were anarchists, other's were just thieves and rapists occasionally you had the mafia but that was for urban parts.Murderers were still routinely executed prior to the 60's. But introduce the chaos of the 60's and 70's politically and see that whites are still not organized in the prisons. They became subservient or might have formed minor gangs but nothing similar to what we have now. Everything prior to the 60's and 70's was at best sufficient for protection.
So what happens is that the oncoming culture of biker gangs, and the neo-nazi's start becoming tribal when exposed to the niggers and spics ganging up on them like hyenas. These are whites who have criminal predilections, are not racially unaware and are not submissive. They being in jail with friends or like minded people form the gangs that we see as the white supremacists in prisons.

Interesting bot post / sage / slide.

Bump.

Then where the fuck are they?
Why aren't they here?
Why give the jews control of this world after a defeat like in WW2?

Right? It told someone to read some Serrano the other day on here and the faggot pulled a "HUURRR YOU'RE NOT DIFFERENT THAN Holla Forums TELLING ME TO READ BOOKS". The quality of this site has definitely decline in the past few months.

Not a bot, just a retard with noscript and forgot to tag the guy I'm replying to.
Prison's are depressing to read about and I saged because op wants to talk about Hitler running away in tunnels.
Prison's only purpose should(once was) to punish people with timeout because they aren't deserving of the death penalty or corporal punishment.

akhenaton d&c

fuck off willis

sod off

Bumping for Hitler lived.

This has already been explained by Miguel Serrano. He also states that the Fuhrer grew out his mustache.

Wow. He musta really thrown them off with that pseudonym.

They went to Latin America and they left us their descendants and their will.

They are here you fucking retard! Do you expect The descendants of Nazis to knock at your door and greet you? Well too fucking bad. It's your job to go to them if you're interested, otherwise just wait for the ones that immigrate (esoterically or legally) to the USA.

It's like you don't understand geopolitics. There are continents besides Europe, you would know that if you knew a thing or two about WW2.

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

After going through some sources, it is my belief that Adolf Schrittelmayor and some of the Hitler looking ex-Nazis were there to obfuscate the search for Hitler. Most Nazis went to Latin America and had their families there, but the reason I say this is because during the last years of the war, Hitler had doubles.
IN FACT, AFTER THE FALL OF 1943, HITLER NEVER GAVE A PUBLIC SPEECH AGAIN… just private meeting.

What is the most redpilled country in the americas?

Planning to make a family there, it's pointless to LARP traditionalism with an Americanized woman.

> archive.fo/SYEhu

Chile

I hope Goebbels and his family made it too.

But then how would sudpol know it was right before it was proved so?

They are all pretty redpilled for American or European ZOG standards. As in people accept there are natural differences between sexes, races, and so on. Less (though existing) marxist brainwashing. Most people have a natural distrust of jews. Less bureaucracy and regulations (though sometimes shittier). People don't get sued all the time for sexual harassment in the workplace and there's few welfare states that pay a living wage to single mothers. Big cities can be pretty bad politics-wise though, as in most places, they tend more lefty.

See how retarded you sound?

archive.org/stream/AdolfHitlerLastRadioSpeechJan301945/AdolfHilterLastRadioSpeechJan301945_djvu.txt

This.

Probably. He should have built up an secret army in argentina for a surprise attack on the us.

You have no idea what’s coming do you?

Do tell user with proof.

Don’t want to spoil the surprise. I’d get your bags of gold in an easily grabbable spot though.

So you know absolutely nothing, thanks LARPer. Kill yourself.

Would be nice if he's alive, he would be nearly 130 years old now.
Would probably give him a hug and tell him i won't fail him.

Exactly.

Watch Bibi, when his kid gets arrested you’ll know it’s starting.

If you're going to LARP please make it more interesting for the rest of us.

This, why are there so many fucking newfags and shills who have no idea who Miguel Serrano is? Anyone who's lurked even six months should have read all of this before.

Well if the mods weren’t total kikes good threads would be pinned and Holla Forums shills would be banned.

Don’t blame the users when it’s the paid off kike and mudslime and deep state mods and board owner who are subverting the place.

You have a containment board cocksucker.

no

No, I'll stick to blaming you reddit fucks.

You’re not even from around here, or else you wouldn’t be derailing the thread.

You reek of soy and Holla Forums my Jewish friend.

Back on topic, does anybody know when the last Nazi submarine surrendered? Wasn’t it like 1952 or something?

It was not in the JFK files. That stuff about Hitler was released months before.

Yeah I'm not saying you're wrong or anything. Just had a laugh when I saw the name.

I mean last year there was this whole thing about FBI docs being declassified that point to a possibility of Dolfie being in Argentina.They talked about a unindentified U-Boot Squadron going from Bremen.But thats all it talks about posibility,speculation on behalf of the FBI along with pictures of what might be Dolfie being there but it just might be a fluke,it also says this possible Dolfie Escapee died in 1980 so theres that.Look it up guys theres like 30 something pages of the stuff i merely skimmed it but that is the gist of it.

Gee, I wonder why they're called newfags.

Hitler was King, which means he was the representative of the race, in his day, like as Kings past and those in the future, they will pull off feats whom those outside of the race can only scoff at and call myth. Hope that you are among the Liebestreu in the Fourth Realm dear user.

Because it was written about repeatedly by the leader of the National Socialist party of Chile, Miguel Serrano, who used his connections as a diplomat for Chile to aid those who survived the fall of Berlin.

How do you not understand what I'm saying? The ratio of newfag (who cannot lurk or read, lower tier than summerfags) to oldfag is more skewed than ever.

dig deeper

Even if the account is real, these are just a bunch of old men LARPing around having nothing better to do.
The duplication thing is pure sci-fi.

The Führer didn't flee. Otherwise, why would he have let his sister Paula back in Germany, exposing her to the Allies' hate and despotism?

Reitsch never said Hitler escaped, and Barbarossa didn't actually withdraw to a mountain, he drowned crusading. It is just a myth saying his spirit will return.

The reason he named it so is probably true, meaning he would die and later return. This he did.

And don't forget Serrano was a Magus. They are an Aryan enemy even more ancient than Jewry.

>>Holla Forums

forgot to add:
nice shitposting skills kike, now fuck off forever

dude you're a pudding fucking, explain or don't but at least shut the hell up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977

Imagine a sitcom involving these escaped Nazis. It would be these serious military guys trying to blend in and deal with the end of the war while also trying to promote the great ideology of National Socialism and ultimately defeat the jews or something.

Kike shills browsing should take notes and pass them on to the Jewwood pedos.

I have a bunch of stories from the ancient town of my ancestors that dealt with them. I can share if you guys are interested.

Sure man, of course we would like to hear them.

I am amazed this has not been posted yet.

Please!

Honestly? I'd much rather hang out with any new than any of you uneducated, lonely, socially and sexually stunted douchebags

Oops

Typo

I'd rather hang out with any JEWS* than you douchebags

I'm actually German, but I have a lot of really trusted friends who are Jewish, and they are MUCH more intellectual than any of the losers I've seen post in here

How fucking new are you? Shut your newfag mouth and lurk the threads with "redpill" in the title for at least a year before posting outside of there, and that's being generous.

I'm doing you a favour you faggot. Now stop filling in the name field.

Ahhhh…. So you spell FAVOR with a U ?

lol you can't name even one Brit who is actually masculine, except for your queen.

ALL British men are effeminate, and all of your women are ugly with nasty teeth.

It seems to be some kind of genetic mutation. Please explain why every British television show ends the same way: two elderly men chasing each other in circles around a park bench, one holding an umbrella while the other one wears a bra outside of his sport suit, all while player piano music plays too fast in the background….

You're an effeminate, lonely, inept creampuff latent homosexual

I'm Polish you newfag nigger, you should try cracking a few copper-stealing jokes instead. But oy vey remember muh holohoax which your people (((totally))) commited on our land, you nazi bigot, you can't allow yourself to be racist against me! :-(

And you are derailing the thread, fuck off

In the estimation of the entire human race, a man's 'worthiness' is gauged by how many women he can attract.

this would leave you and your opinions somewhere between the value of a 6 year old girl and a mushroom.

the day you can impress a female to climb into bed with you is the day your theories and opinions will be worthy of acknowledging

sissy

At which age did you first begin attributing your sexual attraction to other men with your childhood molestation?

What makes you think that isn't already the case?

Your sexual and charismatic inferiorities are self evident

On an anonymous board? Do tell how

Dude…. Shut it, Sassypants

HAHAHAH. Pathetic; the average shitposter here could keep this going longer than you.

Feminist detected.

TITS OR GTFO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……
For the love of God dont!

He most certainly survived. As a matter of fact, there's so much evidence that the Jew was forced to make a TV show (Hunting Hitler, I think it's called) so that they can spin their own narrative about it and use his escape as a tool to scare and guilt the goyim. Apparently it's a pretty popular show among the normies.

Is it really? I haven't heard about it and 97% of the people I speak to daily are normalfags and I would bet my neck they haven't heard either. The only nazi-centered thing they care about is war movies like Dunkirk (and that's just a minority).

If not larping I would really like to hear them

"Hey, the new IRON SKY is coming out, man!"

There are a couple that stood out.

My father used to live in a small town which was the midway between rural properties and a city with a port. Everyone knew each other, but most were German and Italian migrants, with their usual quarrels but mostly living in peace. After the end of the second world war, the city developed a little bit, and several new Germans came to town, with a distinct german accent that most people that lived there lost but was not uncommon. One of those people was a pharmaceutic named Hans. No one knew who the fuck he was, only that he had enough money to open a pharma shop that sold over-the-counter stuff. However, there was one thing that Hans knew how to do that was very unusual for pharmaceutics; he knew how to put together and plaster broken arms and legs, he stitched cuts and knew how to do small procedures on people. It was very unusual for a man to have this set of skills in such a small town and not be a doctor. Obviously, everyone thought he was a nazi in disguise, but because everyone had german/italian background there, no one gave a fuck.

The other is less of a story and more of a curious thing. In this same town, Italians and Germans mocked each other for the quintessential arguments both people do from their stereotypes; Germans mocked Italians for being loud and obnoxious, and the Italians mocked the Germans for being weird and antissocial. Two old men used to brawl on a local old bar quite often, and would curse each other on German and Italian, but being so drunk they didn't understand each other. It was a given that whenever both of them entered the bar, a brawl would erupt when they started to talk in their mother tongue. The only time both of them did not fight was when they heard of a frenchman that came to town to start a bakery. Both started to mock and diss the french, and there's a rumor in the town today that both became best friends and married each other sons and daughters (uncommon when germans and italians kept to each other mostly). It shows that people unite themselves under a common enemy…

Keeping /südpol/ alive I see. Brings a smile to my face.

Wasted double dubs.
Miguel Serrano hardly was a "LARPing old man" you ignoramus. Go pick up some of his books and look at the foot notes.

here it how it works. Communism + Capitalism didn't win WW2. Theyre STILL winning. WW2 never ended. As we know (((communism))) 98% jewish (leon braunstein, karl mordecai, joesph "son-of-jews" ). The loser was fascism + Capitalism. If Communism is Jewish, Fascism (of the NatSoc flavour) is the German Ideal. If Materialism and Rational Science are Jewish, then Spirituality and Spiritual Science (Nazi ayyLMAOs, Wehner von Braun, Vril Power [easter island, pyramids] etc) is German.

Hitler told Wirth in 1928 that he was not the one to win. That he was the one that would "win by losing" and would do so by "exposing the bare (((problem)))" to "lay the groundwork for the one to come." It shouldn't be so difficult for ANY of you to be able to realize that's exactly what he's done. Our (((media))) (((government))) (((schools))) (((military))) is all run by our 2%ers now. Some may call it Globalism, some call it communism, I call it full blown global judaism.

Hitler was a nordic occultist.. He was initiated as a teen in Lambach Alley. he believed and practiced things like astral travel. The reason he was was a vegetarian is because that as well as a clean body are necessary for astral travel. This is an apparent theme across pre cultures, especially of the Aryan variety, that can be traced all the way from places like New Zealand, to Easter Island, the mt Cuchama, Mexico City, all the way back to Iran where the Mahabharata first took place after the flood. He had a base in Antarctica because he knew the Earth is hollow. He knew that the poles had flipped due to Atlantean mishandling of crystal power, which dove us into the last cataclysm. Most importantly, he knew how to get there, and his Guides would be waiting for him.

Hitler was not a man astral traveling. Hitler was an avatar of the God Wotan. This is why he was a simple man when not 'possessed' or being used as a vessel ; enjoying walks with his girlfriend or shepard, with a soft voice. Its why when men like Goebbels met him, he cried.

You can grab it on /pdfs/ somewhere, but the CIA declassified a report in 2004 addressed to an army officer in 1980s about how to achieve things like astral travel, etc. A lot of it is based on a book by a man named Bentov, who wrote Stalking the wild pendulum which provides simply instructions and explanation on how to do things like contact beings from higher dimensions (gods), OBE, astral travel etc.

I bring this up as a transition. These things are done by the Tesla discovery of inverse reactions on every level. It ties in to the gnostic concept of duality. Everything has an equally opposite meaning. This is what occultists like Hillary horde. See, the Owl is a symbol of secret society because owls land on logs. Logs = logos. logos = logic. logic = knowledge. The tree of life is a beech tree, which is why the german word for book is Buch and a beech tree is a Buche. Knowledge is the forbidden fruit. Its the weapon. There is nothing more powerful than an ideal. The German Ideal.

Its why (((they))) push things like Pornography. They say Pornography is a form of Sexual Liberation, while in actuality, its Sexual Slavery, and they know that. Sexual liberation is completely Jewish because it breaks families, heritage, and cultures. Its the same with Money; Freedom or Slavery? Its equally both! Thats how "Hitler" won. He won by losing. He could have crushed the Jew once and they would have sprung up again. Instead, hes accelerated things immensely if we look at history in a compacted sense, and even more immensely in the past 10 years due to (((technology))). Hes exposed the Archetype. Like I said, the most dangerous weapon is an idea. Were using their (((technology))) to spread the Idea. The Idea is their greatest enemy. Its why theyre currently stopping at nothing. Hitler has already won. Hes won by losing. He knew he would lose, which is why he dug tunnels into 66m high Kreuzberg.

The occultists worship spirals because everything is a spiral. An atom is a spiral, a molecule is atoms spiraling, dna is spiraling, the moon is spiraling around the sun, the solar system is part of a spiral galaxy part of a larger spiral which is part of the Universe which is guess what: a torus (spiral). at the 'south' part of the galaxy is a black hole the beginning and at the "north" part, a white hole The Absolute Infinity The End … until the hologram restarts That is why planets to our "north" get further away, etc since were positioned near the north of the Universe.

Like I said, everything has a spiral. Everything has a level of consciousness. Minerals, Plants, Animals, Humans, Astral, Intuitive, and Mental (The Absolute). The spiral in this case symbolizes the ability for us to dip up or down into lower or higher "realities" ("dimensions"). Everything above our level of vibrations (10^3, an atom is 10^15, a molecule is 10^10, and plancks distance for reaching infinity is 10^-33) to the Absolute is filled with dimensions between "here and there". Bentov explains this quantum formula as "grainy" and "not linear" which is why sometimes it appears the Universe is giving you signs or "telling you" something in a non chronological fashion, because dimensions higher than ours cannot perceive time. Its Kundalini, a snake eating its own tail; a circle closing in on itself. When we die, our physical bodies disintegrate into the earth, while our spiritual bodies, our 'consciousness' which is simply energy that we've organized from chaos - is 'released' as an organized form of energy, as nothing in a closed system is lost. OBE's are the ability to interact with 'heaven' before you get there. To meet 'gods'. Jews can't do it. Theyve made the deal with Jehovah, the demiurge of materialism and low vibrating matter. Its why they hide all this knowledge from you and lie to you about jews like columbus 'finding' the Americas even tho the vikings did it with the bretons. Its why they lie about the holohoax. Its why they don't publish certain books. Its why they wont let you go to Antarctica. Its why they burned the library of alexandria and solomans temple. Its why they push (((globalism))) on us all. To hide our superior spiritual powers and history, to degrade our capabilities thru race mixing and degeneracy. Slowing our energy. Its why music is at 440hz and not 430.65hz.

Its why Kalki is going to come at the tipping point - our moment of greatest need. 2025 will be the end of full blown global Judaism and will be the marking of the end of the iron age and the reemergence of the copper age. Its why trump is memed as pepe. its why (((they))) are scared of pepe. Trump IS pepe. Trump is the god of chaos. The bringer before the light. 2024 is the end of his second term. 2025 is the end of the Kali Yuga. Coincidence is a jewish word. I think i did pretty well. Any other questions?

He is right in that Bibi is under investigation for corruption in Israel, although his sons are a bit young to be involved. His daughter could possibly be involved though.

Forgot to mention, this is known as a "synchronization". They keep these for themselves to attract power.

M8, rhynoplasty existed since helenistic greek times, and skin tube way of plastic (mainly reconstructive) surgery isnt new either, it was used extensively on ww1 invalids tho.

Lastly, I'd like to add that something important to highlight how Trump is again, the Archetype of the God of Chaos, making way for Tet >>1000000 Djed, or Osiris, who was another Avatar of Wotan..

-Ernst Juenger

(1)
Why don't you just post under the same ID, you're not fooling anybody.

Some of that retard Smiley's useless psychobabble.

It's actually happening…
rt.com/news/420656-earth-magnetic-field-weaken-africa/
archive.fo/AjrXT

Why does it always turn into this "why isn't it happening the way I wish it would" whenever this comes up? I mean it just shows the simple minded materialist existence of people devoid of all spiritual essence to cater to such basic primal instincts. At least half of NATSOC was purely spiritual, Hitler even stated as much that you're a fool if you think it's just a political party.

tl;dr it's apart of a much bigger plan and its already been playing out to anyone whose aware of the facts after the fact reanalyzing historical events.

Fuck you Hell, you killed this board.

The new kike mods disagree and are actively attacking the spiritual core of our movement.

Nazi larping was only started (on cuck chan BTW) to counter the JIDF Nazi larpers. If you really think there are unironically Nazis here or on cuck chan you’re a newfag.

Back on topic, there is tons of evidence proving Hitler lived.

Attached: 96613153-AE22-4444-AF30-BAF2A8390299.jpeg (640x640, 233.43K)

You must be new.

Attached: a575d76f2323b9ac4601b2cfea05d878530ec0c94d9c11275c5e1a404a2ffb5d.webm (512x384, 551K)

Nah, it’s obvious that Nazi posters are largely kikes and it’s an attempt to poison the well of white identity.

That’s why you can’t actually find any Nazis in real life - they’d get their Jewish asses stabbed to death.

It's safe to say his better days were well behind him at that point.

He delivered it electronically, not standing in public.