CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/J831t
archive.is/zfzsU
archive.is/qsYBV

archive.is/xTBfr
archive.is/UoWCI#selection-639.0-639.58
archive.is/3DOI4
twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/803957177274732544
archive.is/RPon5
techraptor.net/content/counter-strike-global-offensive-adds-glove-cases
archive.is/AhCpU
archive.is/meaGS
archive.is/BYJ2b
archive.is/ZogCw
twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/804007098791186432
archive.is/bCcv1
exhentai.org/g/730153/ca3aa9ea04/
exhentai.org/g/854489/422b58c3d4/
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/804050709322797056
infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
wired.com/2016/11/final-fantasy-xv-review-kinda/
twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/803770539898605568
areajugones.es/2016/11/30/vetados-la-verdad-sobre-el-analisis-de-final-fantasy-xv/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/145728065/#145738962
twitter.com/Lucybpalermo/status/803771294592471040
twitter.com/56030207415a433/status/803778951688568832
twitter.com/oscarmcpheee/status/804025782117007368
archive.is/L2Mkx
archive.fo/1fRUD
twitter.com/BitchMedia/with_replies
adland.tv/adnews/breitbart-banned-ad-network-hate-speech/1414156768
twitter.com/adland/status/804092377753337856
archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/803995003571802113
archive.is/C3fJr
twitter.com/hashtag/DumpKelloggs?src=hash
breitbart.com/search/?s=Zoe Quinn
archive.is/jYZKh
archive.is/OYqOL
twitter.com/RampaigerRaven/status/804182757689606144
twitter.com/RampaigerRaven/status/804187633064628224
twitter.com/adland/status/803657948266315777
archive.is/NwLav
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/804229764365979648
archive.fo/g1uzu
u.teknik.io/pqXM1.webm
archive.is/88Eaf
techraptor.net/content/gooligan-malware-found-accounts-breached
archive.is/pYMwm
archive.is/bOJeD
archive.is/lcGkS
twitch.tv/destiny
archive.is/3Q64S
archive.is/7mL2K#selection-3119.32-3127.3
archive.is/wLiXA
twitter.com/pkollar/status/804030881971126272
archive.fo/2iMbS
archive.is/ddHJw
archive.is/bbNG2
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/french-pm-manuel-valls-keeps-open-option-of-challenge-to-francois-hollande-4398545/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/J831t

Much better. Post your waifus. Maybe they'll become real.

This is much better. Now remember to do a few emails;
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Awesome, now delete the other one.
Shit, first it was Miranda, then it was Gilda, and then it was that fucking commie cat.
Kill them all.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Much better

Posting in a legit bread.

Miranda and Gilda are tolerable.
Commie catwhore from Holla Forums is not and never will be.

archive.is/zfzsU

Aaaand of course it's Destructoid.

Just when I thought the journos had learned it.

Ebichu still appreciates and loves you though.

Archive of shill bread for sake of posterity: archive.is/qsYBV

I'm salty at both the anons who were seriously whining against the other thread and for the other user for seriously trying to discuss politics in it, I just wanted a normal thread with Alunya posted and people complaining Alunya is a shit mascot but at least better than/worse than Gilda

Tell the drawfag to stick to 2D perspective, Alunya looks like a severe case of Downs Syndrome in the drawing.

stay salty

Not when the entire fucking thread devolves into Holla Forums shilling with the BO of Holla Forums showing up, faggot.

The thread was doomed to fail when the BO entered the thread, there is absolutely no way that could have ended well.

The hotpocket apologized for deleting your emergency bread in the old shill bread.
We still appreciate you.

What happened?

Any group that is not explicitly right wing become more and more left wing over time. This is the price we pay to avoid becoming cucked normalfags

Please Kek, show me you are with me today.

So did this guy drop out, or is he still in college?
If it's either, why would you give him a job writing?

Another Gone Home fan article.

Checking. May your waifu become real.

Thread was deleted before I reply to you there. Next time you make a bread and you get the too many links error cut off from links in the Ongoing Discussions section of the OP until it lets you post a thread.

Like so:
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

How can we counter that bullshit narrative that allows things like Gone Home to be considered games?

I see, nothing strange then.

Can instead wish to turn into an orc so I can make a full harem of breeding cattle?

I want Holla Forums and Holla Forums to leave us alone

I want to give that faggot a handshake.

We've always been here.

Eh, it's okay. I didn't get banned so I don't care.
Also have the .mp4 of the song since I'm too lazy to .webm it.

2014-2016 STILL HOMOSEXUAL

As long as they don't retardedly spew about yuri and delicious 2D brown, I have no complaints.

And never call Sonic 3 & Knuckles or Doom shit.

we all do, user

The first exodus Holla Forums anons are bros but fuck did Holla Forums go shit and leftypol and the goons really want to raid lately.

Gook how is SK?

Its just that time of the month again, where freech, Holla Forums, SA, and DNC go chimping.
Also disdain for the 5th and 6th exodus Anons

I don't understand what happened in the other thread.

Is it just because the OP edition was some leftypol character? How is that different from Gilda OP?

archive.is/xTBfr

Surely Trudeau will be there when a fire breaks out in the server room. And wrongthink content can be wiped straight from the files.

Park refusing to step down as usual, politicians lying, people are powerless, goons are fatatic, mass are ignorant, good persecuted, wicked rewarded
Stuation normal; everything fucked up
how'd you know that im gook, user?

Full blown commie shilling with the BO of that reverse spectrum shithole to Holla Forums.

get used to it commie

>archive.is/UoWCI#selection-639.0-639.58

He's been stalking you since you rejected his marriage proposal.

I have a gift for finding gooks

They're still talking about that 5 second borefest?

So what? Where the links bad or something?

What's the point of their pathetic vendetta against sexy fictional women and trying to shame everyone for it?

archive.is/3DOI4

Man, the Mary Sue really is going all out with bullshit today.

jealousy

The entire thread was derailed because of shills including the faggot BO themselves.

pic related

What kind of ignorant idiocy would promote that with a straight face, moving it to canada would be far worse in terms of legal protection than letting a cannibal CEO of reddit be in charg-
Well that explains everything then.

Are they burning? I hope those retards are burning.

archive.org should have government funded copies all over the world

they're doing god's work

But wouldn't the anons sperging out about a chatacter be the ones derailing?

Complete derail by communist shills.

Freech and Holla Forums generally go in waves every 28 days because that is the maximum duration for non-permanent bans

Holla Forums's BO and goons shills came out of the woodwork to defend communism.

twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/803957177274732544

BEFORE THIS THREAD ALSO TURNS INTO A MESS

Do we have any connections between Gamasutra and Nina Freeman?

archive.is/RPon5

Seriously faggots? You got triggered by a tangentially communist pic to the point you ended shitting up the whole thread? Also the faggot claiming to be the BO was obviously baiting after seeing your stupid spergout.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if she wasn't connected to the gaggle of pretentious faggots that run Gamasutra.

You aren't subtle

I wasn't involved aside from maybe a single post calling them a dumbass, faggot.

I have no idea why so many people give a shit, marriage is more of a straight people thing.

nope, I really am the BO of Holla Forums.

He.. he can't take away my anus virginity; I will defend my virginity against all anonymous homosexual predators.

Th.. that's very scary, user…

Reminder
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.

I wonder if detective user is still lurking around. That nigger was writing down filenames and shit.

Legal marriage gives you a variety of tax-related stuff, so I can understand why they would want it. As for religious marriage - I never quite understood why gay people want to be married under a religion that sees their romantic relationship as as a mortal sin (aka sodomy). Its like going to the Klan as a back guy and then demanding the regulars should be more accommodating to you.

Sucks to be you. I find it amusing someone can recognize other anons.

Shillfag, fuck off. You aren't wanted.

It's sentimental. They want to have their love officially recognized. It's plain to see that's the only other reason aside from marital benefits.

Yeah, but even so you could just make a non-religious wedding with a faux priest or something. Hells, Las Vegas probably has specialized businesses just for that.

You're both straight aren't you?

Well if you look at the thread again you will see that, although slightly over the top, the shit about Alunya was just shitposting. Once the Holla Forums BO arrived, only after his arrival did it derail into discussion about Communism and Holla Forums-Holla Forums shitposting, which is what killed the thread. And that is also when the splitting of threads started, not before it. And to act like it was the anti-Alunya shitposting was what killed the thread is retarded because there had been plenty of threads where people were talking shit about her, most Anons probably expected it to be in the OP at some point anyway considering the shitposting in previous threads.

You cant always get what you want, faggot. Straight people get marriage and faggots get HIV

Point is that most gay people don't actually want to get married in the first place.
Dykes might but they don't have sex anyways.

And this is why I openly mocked retards who wanted gay marriage.

I'm worried at how well I can find you on Holla Forums

He was on a role last night

As long as your with said person isn't that all that matters? Most gays I know don't give a shit about it.

Also be on watch for shills on Holla Forums I've seen goon tier post all over Holla Forums lately.

Has Gaben officially announced he converted to Judaism yet?

techraptor.net/content/counter-strike-global-offensive-adds-glove-cases

That new dragon ball fusions game had all the sword attacks removed and censored. Makes no sense since every other bamco Dragon ball game has them.

archive.is/AhCpU

I haven't been here in a while, but why is the OP pasta so old and rotten?

They didn't care back when it happened, why would anyone care now?

For a site called "Real life", they sure live in fantasy.

I am pretty damn sure there was an article with the exact same fucking title and subtitle long before November 16th

Tits are life.
Ass is hometown.

Is that a good enough answer?

I want to bully the fuck out of those faggots.

This is an impressive feat of projection, even for the left

bamco has been on a shit express lately; you got that SoA getting censored in japan, jojo getting censored, Denuvo getting forced on multiplayer focused games, not bringing over the Vita version of the new Digimon game despite Cybersleuths on the vita selling more than the PS4 version despite being a fucking digital only vita game and the list goes on.

I'm just waiting for them to confirm Denuvo being in Tekken 7 so all hell breaks loose.

Why even give a shit?

guess my best friend in high school committing suicide never happened either

waaaay out of the window of when it was relevant to post but fuck you

have a communist gilda

More retardation to backfire? Good riddance.

And this is why leftists a shit. All their OC is trash.

Well it makes sense at least.

I've been posting in these generals for two years and last thread was the first time I ever saw that character, I think people are bringing baggage to shit up the thread and swallowing bait constantly. I bet all the "GG is dead" crap will be replaced by leftypol crap because the shit stirrers now know how to trigger a bunch of faggots harder than ever.

Anyway, one thread getting shit up by this is already enough, so let's get back on topic. What's super gay today?

They never learn. They never learn and the fault any fascist movement is rising is theirs.

I might be hanged when the stormtroopers get in control, but they will join me and I'll laugh at them before dying.

Some user started posting Alunya around three threads ago.

See here

Maybe if you faggots from Holla Forums didnt frequently raid other boards you wouldnt get shit on so hard.

I've been using multiple boards here from the start you dolt, cross-boarding isn't raiding

Bo admitted they liked weird twitter

I'm not from Holla Forums you fucking mongoloid, this is the ralphshill shit all over again.

BO is a dumbass that helps the board's problems like e-celeb worship and tripfag worship

Saw that on another thread. Impressive for the sheer gall. If I'm going to buy cancer flavored CS virtual accesories No, I am not spending one cent on any of that retardation, I might as well buy something that at least has some function, like CS: Condition Zero. Or actual physical work gloves.

No, go fuck yourselves please.

One of our nuMales is trying to be a man in a desert somewhere

great so we now have leftypol to add to the faggots who shill these threads.

don't forget about the memeteor

They've been on the faggot list for a while now.

I saw it coming as soon as their cat thing started popping up in these threads.

Cross boarding is indeed not raiding, I am talking about raiding.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums leave the board right nao or I'll pull the trigger
Leave us alone, we just want to play vidya

What, do we have another (119) in the works?

I love your art, man

not even either, but DO IT

aren't you the guy that did some /m/-tan stuff and this Holla Forums? If so, then RIP

These faux-commies, lol.

sauce

Grayson badly misreporting a story again.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5frhhd/nathan_graysons_latest_kotaku_piece_confirmed/

Grayson article:
archive.is/meaGS

Tweets:
archive.is/BYJ2b
archive.is/ZogCw

Im starting to dislike this drawfag.

Yeah he's a massive tard that can't keep a promise and constantly likes to shove his ideology down people's throats. Just look at the Holla Forums's board-tan, can't deliver shit and brough Holla Forums's cancer to the board.

Dislike the politics, like the art. Gilda a cute.
Who's the blonde on the left?

I meant Holla Forums's board-tan thread

brought

Sounds like another deepfreeze entry.

What would happen if someone told Univision that Kotaku is getting uppity again?

I dislike you

I keep trying to do thirty things at once and end up doing none, sorry. I really do want to do more Holla Forums things, just need to find the time to do it without going "I'm using time I should be using for something else". The difference from that to Holla Forums catgirls stuff is that I do the latter to vent, whereas the Holla Forums stuff became more of a task

You can be cute and bully-able at the same time, user.

You what are you niggers gonna do for christmas?

Get killed in a terrorist attack

It's alright I don't really care about the cats or whatever you promised Holla Forums, it's not like I'm paying you for art or anything.

Fapping, working, videogames and family stuff.
The usual.

Why is he so fucking perfect?

GOAT cat.

Finally got my new GPU so my main computer is back in operation.

I doubt they would care, they confirmed their SJW colors when they did nothing about the Nikki Moxxi shit being against their code of conduct. As far as I know nobody even got a reply from Univision.

New chapters never ever.

My boss said she gonna invite me out to dinner. This could either be very good or very bad.

That sucks. Hopefully you can stab a few before the allah ackbars kill you, unless you a britbong. Then I guess get a cricket bat or something and hope you get at least one.

Going to my aunt's house to sleep on a broken sectional until the 26th.
Also the house will be cluttered because they haven't unpacked anything since they moved two years ago.

I just had an odd thought: what if Ice-T first tweeted "#GamerGate"? Sure would make recording "Intimidation Game" very different and/or awkward.

It's been ten years since I first read video game journals, and somehow I've yet to see one journalist shill a halfways decent game like Gravity Rush.

Not only that, but I sincerely hope that people use archives more, government funded or not.
Blockchain archives when?

Fun times.

I just might make some VR programs in the future, and I'm sure as hell not taking the Mary Sue's advice.

Never heard/read the name Joel Couture before, just might keep an eye on him.

Speaking of which, Censored Gaming did a video on that.

Gilda would be thrown into a gulag for being gaymosexual and slow in the minds.

Sounds like a headline that gets reported regularly, like "Gävle goat burned down again".

nothing

Better wash the dick, user. Or maybe you should start canceling subscription to save money if you go neet.

sitting by my computer whining to my clique about my political worldviews and obsessing over anyone on the internet who disagrees with me

DO IT

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me."
Ok seriosly user take some common sense precautions, make sure it is a public place, someone knows where you are and can give you a check up call \ the 'sorry my friend just called and he really needs my help i gotta go now' parachute. Don't get overly drunk. And bring a stack of rubbers if you need to give her the descarte.

Go hang out with family I have to ask my cousin if I can first however as I got no phone to do so.

If she's not ugly, things can only go well.

Do you even realize what kind of power that means, nigga?

Spend time with family like always and eat a bunch of cookies.

The real question is - how does she look like?

I'm pretty sure Iced Tea ("O.G.", "Cop Killa") probably leveled up a few times back in the day.

Is she a christmas cake?

Is she an Ara?

If memory serves, Ice-T actually mentioned GamerGate in one of his personal podcasts and said that we're all in against the big media. Has been ages ago, however.

I like this one better

Better go nofap so you can be ready in the beddy. Is she cute?

Maybe you can go to a Chinese restaurant and start singing jewish songs. That or go tell at muslims and calling them anti semites. If you arent going to spend it with family, at least to. Can mess with some people.

Can't wait until Danielle is a Christmas Cake.

WHO WANTS SOME SALTY CANCER

twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/804007098791186432

Read the replies if you hate yourself, for extra death go look at the Keith Scott hashtag, I sure hope we don't have any anons in Charlotte because a chimp-out is imminent.

Best new purse-owner, blows Toriumi out of the water.

I'm more concerned on where she wants to eat than if she wants a lonely Christmas fuck.

She looks like a chubby less-wrinkly Susan Sarandon

I've listened to the podcast, and that was when I first heard that he was a gamer. Haven't paid much attention to him before or since, could give his music a listening, maybe listen to his podcasts while gaming.

Better yet, Danielle and Freya coming out of a cake.

archive.is/bCcv1

QTQBR-P5DCG-WW5Z3

…how chubby are we talking?

Define chubby.

noticeable muffin top/chub but not obese or thiccc meme tier

Money wise or food wise? I'm sure you can just ask, unless she wants it to be a surprise.

Doesn't sound bad. Probably not an arrogant person.

The part about shitting on Alunya wasn't some magical trigger point, the same shit had gone on with Gilda. People shitposted a bit about the OP of one of the threads having Gilda in it but it didn't go too far beyond that, the only exception here is that the thread with Gilda in the OP didn't have the CEO of Reddit show up after twenty posts.

She is inviting you out though. So I wouldn't sweat it.

Gas anyone affiliated with faggotpedia.

Feels like I'm back in the Parisian subway.

Pass. Ask if she has a tomboy daughter who likes video games.

Food wise; it's gonna be a surprise and she really, really, really likes greek food. I absolutely loath greek food.

user I ENVY YOU

Shake it off. It's still edible food right?

What that nigga wrote.

If the occassion for you and her to go 'talk philosophy', 'see my etchings', 'help me with straighten out a picture frame upstairs' happens, just keep in mind she's human, sometimes humans feel the need to feel love and be loved. Be kind. And
MAN THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ER THE DESCARTEs GOOD AND PROPER AND MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A RIGHT AND PROPER WOMAN

What the fuck you faggot, fuck the food you're there because she may want you to go greek on her! Just remember to doublebag it if you must, but do NOT disappoint the Descartes!

but greek food is super gay.

what

If you're caring more about the food than her I probably wouldn't fuck her. Doesn't sound like you're into her and her being your boss on top of everything else will just lead to a complicated mess.

Nice thread, except for the fact that OP posted those last two lines. I'll read the article and see how well I can translate into English.

Don't shit where you eat. All it takes is one argument and you're out of a job.

Now, the interesting question is whether or not those other publications that also gave the game sub-average reviews likewise got blacklisted.

I can't fucking take it anymore.

Please tell me where I can find some good office lady Christmas Cake lewds.

I WANT TO SUCK user PIPIS

You're on the internet nigger, its not like they are hard to find.

Are you feminine girly trap fukboi?

You have any idea how hard it is to not find NTRshit on sites without a filter?

And you know Japan itself doesn't respect the kurisumasu keki.

There's always >>>/ara/

exhentai.org/g/730153/ca3aa9ea04/

Yea, OPs have a habit of being faggots. Its like they want their thread to get derailed or shitposted to death

Yes

Can you prove it?

why is there 2 threads?

She's the one who initiated it. We're just encouraging him to make it into a positive, especially if she's not some hideous insecure beast.

Because the few anons that were probably awake by the time the other one was being made didn't realize it was a /leftpol/ furry oven-dodger, and before they knew it, they were in an Alunya Edition thread that was then swiftly derailed over communism and filled with the most autistic crossover art of Alunya and Gilda I've ever fucking seen.

Seriously, this has gone beyond the point of simple autism and is just becoming fucking annoying. I'll stay up as long as I have to if I need to bake in the stead of some possible commie oven dodger or a sick user with a fetish for prepubescent retarded orphans.

This world's suicide rates need to be fucking higher

exhentai.org/g/854489/422b58c3d4/

I can't

Why?

ahem

Looks like a dude with a rat on his head.

Should this be a new operation?

Making sure that piece of shit Koch is made an example of? There's 100% no defense for blacklisting a site just because they didn't give the exact score you wanted. This can only go badly for those shitters.

Ok serious though, if you like your job or ya know, need your job. Christmas fucking your boss even if she is a slightly chub susan sarandon type, is probably not a great idea.
If it's just a business dinner then basic rule still applies. Don't get drunk, even if she orders drinks I suggest you don't drink any alcohol. A business dinner is stil business.

Nigger I am going to pretend I didn't hear that. Just order a gyro plate or something.

fucking die already.
when gawker went down shouldnt kotaku and the rest fuck off as well?
not only they are still here those fuckers didnt learn shit

I want to know if the review docked points over Cindy's breasts or not first.

Can the following boards please leave the threads:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/

don't forget >>>/furry/

Of course, it's only probably not.

Won't the thread be empty then?

Its targeted to women and one of the main protagonists is a black woman, these people are retards.

It's only good when there's love inside. A one night stand just feels empty.

Just get the most generic shit you can think of that you'd like to eat yourself.

Again, it wasn't his idea. She's the one who wants to take a specific employee out for a Christmas dinner.

There's almost certainly something there if she isn't just being nice. Why else that particular date?

I'm just saying to let whatever happens if there's alcohol happen.

It better ends in a happy family.

RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
No seriously he needs to be damned careful before doing anything, laws are stacked against men.

She's his fucking superior. You think that's not going to raise eyebrows?

She's probably just being nice since I won't be going back home for Christmas with my family this year

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/804050709322797056

Why hasn't someone just cloned wikipedia then unfucked it?

how long until this fucker snaps and shoots up a mall?

Not as much as you'd think, again judicial system is firmly stacked in women's favor on this.

That's what Infogalactic is.
infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate

seconded

Of course that matters, but the general issue here is literally someone being blocked from officially reviewing future games for giving a score that wasn't exactly what they wanted, let alone with such a tiny difference,

But im not white

If you are able bodied:
-get fit
-get out of the house

You are when it suits their agenda, same reason mudslimes are asians

ugh sock puppet please leave

They are in bongland. That's why "Asians" have the highest crime rates.

If they FEEL like they are, then they are.

You don't have to remind anyone of their retarded nonlogic.

Mudslimes in britain are called Asians to not make muslims look bad.

Translation courtesy of someone else:

Mudslime countries are in the continent of Asia, user.
:^)

Why did this happen, again?

Because he spread misinformation and got bullied by both sides until a meltdown?

Keith is getting a little muffin top himself.

Eating too many salty snacks and drinking too much Rageohol.

What's the point of posting this guy? All his videos are the same.

Its funny drinking the butthurt

relevant: wired.com/2016/11/final-fantasy-xv-review-kinda/

Maybe they should cry more. Maybe acuse them of sexism. That seems to work.

Did anyone see how the head director for the divinity series and the original sin too is now sperging out on twitter about how sexist FF15 is and how it is only for white men? He als ofreaked out about Trump.

wow

Fucking what? Sven is sperging about sexism?

twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/803770539898605568

Didn't Trump already win even if he lost the recount states?

Hillary needed all three recounts to swing in her favor in order to win.

Yea, I called it a long time ago.

here's a translation from
areajugones.es/2016/11/30/vetados-la-verdad-sobre-el-analisis-de-final-fantasy-xv/

basically if you haven't seen Square and Kotch blacklisted Areajugones for giving FFXV a low review score

You should Learn Japanese user-sama

Anyone remember that cuckchan thread with the one moron doing this forced meme?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145728065/#145738962

twitter.com/Lucybpalermo/status/803771294592471040

I meant that didn't he win one of the recounted states, so this whole thing is pointless?

What? I'm just pointing out there is a pattern of Square-Enix pulling this shit.

So, a retard.

twitter.com/56030207415a433/status/803778951688568832

Is it second nature for people to be this stupid or does it come naturally for them.

Yea Michigan was certified for Trump a few days ago as per his facebook. Don't know the status of the rest since Stein missed a deadline for one recount and needed more money.

This is going to be a long eight years if they keep going at this rate.

Fuck, I had some hope for D:OS2 despite the "we want to cater to an audience that doesn't exist" bullshit.

Well there goes the theory that he just changed the artwork to appease SJWs.

I hate these people. All a bunch of SJW fucks who actually have not worked in their life or have any sense of reason.
twitter.com/oscarmcpheee/status/804025782117007368

Its entertaining, its almost like watching that shill the other night just going full retard, they just don't fucking get it, she's already fucked anyways, he won one of the recounts and they missed the deadline on another. And god help the cucks if they by some unholy miracle manage to flip enough people from the electoral college

Yup. Even if the other two swing to her she still needs the last one.

They don't get it user they never will. They are brainwashed.

After harrasing women online, I will eat cookies and cake with my mother

pic related still relevant

I hope the next pic is Vivian coming over and dragging her back over to Holla Forums's place, muttering about can't leave her alone for a second.

Cause seriously Gilda is a person that would follow whatever and not really have a clue as to what is going on.

Its not Sydney its that the entire cast is yaoi bait.

Defend male "objectification" and watch how fast the retards panic.

???????????????

It doesn't even matter if Trump wins Nevada or if Hillary keeps it, he's already won, jesus christ. This needs to fucking stop

#BoycottKellogs

Reddit CEO apologizes for censoring posts.
As a token, he's fucking with r/the_donald.
archive.is/L2Mkx

What? So, it is sexist for women to not be involved in the sausage party that was clearly designed for a certain known demographic of women?

This whole thing reminds me of the start of GG, with people freaking out over the fact that it wasn't just straight white men opposing their bullshit, while they kept churning out articles about how it was just racist and sexist straight white men who opposed them.

Good. I want to watch the exact same shits for brains piss off everyone who refuses to be dehumanized just for not conforming to some pathetic narrative.

As the Gildafag, I seriously hope you rot in hell you commie piece of fug.

Well guys… how do you manage to deal with the painful heartaching caused by shame and dropping your spaggetti after overreacting? Two beers already and my heart still hurts like hell of shame and embarassment.

Stuff like that makes me wonder if I have some mental disability or if I'm schizofrenic.

I've been lifting for a year now and I don't have much muscle to show for it. But the worst thing is my fat gut that refuses to go away even when I'm underweight. "Localized fat doesn't exist", my ass.

He's not the head director at all, he's some former Gamespot gimp posing as a writer. Kevin VanOrd. The capital letter in the middle of the name guarantees faggotry.

Sounds like anxiety friendo.

play video games

Isn't he just saying they won't be getting pre-release copies? Because there's nothing "forbidden" about it.

Stop drinking beer and go for run. Run until you get tired then stop and reflect.
If that doesn't work talk to a third party. After three or more days and no change, talk to a doctor about anxiety.

Or switch to liquor.

You mean that thread full of Holla Forums anons DEFENDING (((Koch)))'s actions?

Could be. I'm feeling better, just damn tired and I think I'll just go to bed soon.

Is 12 AM already and I have to wake up at 8.

I guess I'll just have to deal with it and reflect on my, sometimes, shitty behavior. The heart pain went away but right now I'm just sad.

Yeah, journos tend to act like babies over their press access. It's still not a good thing to blacklist publications over scores, I think we should be keeping an eye on this.

Holla Forums needs to stop shilling their shit here. What is it with the shit boards and feeling the need to shill on other boards rather than just enjoying their own little community?

Their tan will never get as much love as Danielle does

I wan 2 fug Danielle

Autism.

Is this drawfag mentally retarded or something?

They kind of are through TFYC

They participated in it but their parents are different.

Holla Forums+ Fist to The Gut = Vivian

Chairwomen Pao + Redit= Gilda

We adopted her because her parents neglected her and we felt sorry for her so they are sisters even if not by blood.

Wew laddy that's some sweet revisionism there. Gilda's like an orphan that thinks her parents are gonna come back and take her home on Christmas

Well I felt sorry for the retard anyways.

archive.fo/1fRUD

source if you want me to believe

He got it wrong, it's some writer, Kevin VanOrd.

Is this "nerds deserve to be bullied" mark 2?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

you guys ever heard of "bitchmedia"

Also reminder about the literal sjwiki

twitter.com/BitchMedia/with_replies

Every time!

Think about it.
Maybe Nietzsche was wrong and after we abandon morality we will find nothing but more postmodernism

The mainstream got Nietzsche wrong.

I like how they just refused to admit that it blew their narrative the fuck out of the water and instead twist it into an "attack"

adland.tv/adnews/breitbart-banned-ad-network-hate-speech/1414156768

twitter.com/adland/status/804092377753337856

weaponised minorities

Did you just want to assert that since I mentioned him or are you applying that to me too?

You're the one bringing Nietzsche, you think about it. :^)

wew, they're really taking a hit, few ads left.

I think the anti-feminazi memes need a buff.

Damnit, I'm feeling sorry for a fictional retard.

I'm thinking it's more like two ayylien siblings fucked and made a retard ayylien, who just so happened to be controlled by Pao when she was born and only calls her mom due to no one else taking care of her when she was born.

May as well remind everyone including myself how Vivian and Gilda came to be.
Gilda's birth: archive.is/nyV0h#selection-3845.0-3863.129
Don't have archives for the threads that created Vivian. All I can say is that Vivian was slowly made, starting with a simple idea that many people added more simple ideas onto it, whereas Gilda was quickly thrown together by one person, with practically no input added by anyone else until well after she was added to Afterlife Empire.

What the hell is postmodernism exactly?

Any kind of disagreement is an attack if you're willing to bullshit enough.

Makes me wonder if Bannon would try to fund Breitbart via Trump, whether via direct donation or favorable legislature.

Breitbart could move into the filter business. Try to self fund.

Well, we won the Meme War for the 2016 Election and Kek is with us! but gonna have to galvanize people to meme feminism to cause cancer.

Probably got some donors, they do have a lot of Kikes supporting them.

I can't exactly fucking tell since its a term a lot of things.
But generally, when you think of it, its the current state of things where things have no real value and that there is no truth behind things. Blood and shit being used in art? Its the same as any other painting in its creativity.
Philosopher Daniel Dennett declared, "Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.

Thinking about it, I've forgotten a lot of info about general concepts like "Romanticism" and "Materialism" and such due to lack of exposure recently and I can't really give examples about them.
I should go back to reading new things.

Wow, true to reddit from the git go.

I'll be working throughout all of it. While it's obviously not my first choice, I shouldn't complain. I''ll probably be able to play vidya throughout most of it, so it's a pretty sweet job.

Good morning anons. Remember any games from 2 generation back that as incomplete and as half-cooked as No Man's Sky?

Rami is an idjeet.

Jesus fucking christ, what are consumer rights, just fuck my shit up.

And the worst part is, that number has probably gone up since this post.

oh fuck off flag, I turned you off already

Flag ruins dubs, gods reward me with more.

God damn.

Was this 2 generations ago?

He's not even a developer, he's a fucking Ideas PR Market shill.

where the DLC at?

The difference between unfinished games now and then is that most of the time back then devs cut content because they couldn't fit everything on the disc or cartridge.

and it was not a messy bug.
and the game was not hyped to the moon

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/803995003571802113
archive.is/C3fJr

Jews fearing the samurai again

twitter.com/hashtag/DumpKelloggs?src=hash

It's like the old days of Disrespectful Nod, except this time a company pre-emptively pulled advertising and got unexpected complaints, rather than receiving an unexpected complaint and pulling advertising in response.

By whom

Uhh, YES?

When gaming was in its infancy we got full fucking games, just because the tech is better or its more expensive is no fucking excuse.

Yea keep insulting those stupid "hicks", I mean it didn't work the first time surely its because you weren't more obvious about it, keep doubling down.

Slow nigga hours

I wish these beta fucks would, I'd love the excuse to beat the crap out of some cucks.

zoey quinn

Oh wow that's even worse.

Digital distribution made it possible to rush products out and fix them later. If you shipped a bad PS1 CD, SNES cart, etc, you were fucked and the game was broken forever. Now, you ship a broken game, a few weeks later you can fix it with patches.

Honestly my hick ass is ready to bust some fucking heads. I've been so fucking pissed the past couple days with the woods in my area being burnt to the ground by some fucking arsonists that I really need someone to just take some violence out on. Video related.

Shit, so you're near Gatlinburg then?

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson(the professor who got lynched by feminists and SJWs in Toronto[?]) share this for all of us to see.

I don't live there(my area is more rural) but I live close by and have spent a lot of time there over the years. Trump's already called our governor seeing if there's a way he could help, not a peep out of Obama so far. Then there's BLM types on twitter tweeting out shit about how glad they are to see our area burning down, its pretty infuriating.

We haven't seen anything like this even in my grandparents' lifetimes let alone mine, there's rumors its politically motivated as they started right after the election but no proof of that yet.

1. gaming
2. gamers are losers, particularly white males
3. those male gamers oppress women and keep them out of gaming.
4. force gaming companies to include diversity to bring in more women and turn their back on existing fans because they are the oppressors.
5. 'the more you think you aren't affected by media, the more you are'
6. gamers are dead, gamers don't have to be your audience anymore
7. Mr. shitface gets another successful kickstarter

i misplaced a jpg

twitter screencap,
image of convention panel (m,f,m;both males looking adoringly at f),
tweet :"everything i hate[/wrong?) about geek[nerd?] culture)"

halp

I found out I'm gay or gay-ish today.

Can I be #notyourshield?

How are Trump supporters nazis?

literally

I know "gamers are losers" is the narrative, but it's not the reality by which the method is applied.

Twin Revolution was basically how the Marxist cancer of the indie scene started

whose cock did you suck and were you any good?

He came in my mouth, that must mean I was good. Right?

You're not gayish, you're super gay.

your not just gay you are a faggot. so go ahead and post in the hashtag

What if it's a girl blowing a cute trap?

E.T., the Extraterrestrial? :^)

I only like him though. I love him about as much as UTV stalker loves UTV.

guiz

Nope, nothing, still full of shit.

breitbart.com/search/?s=Zoe Quinn

You did a porn shoot you disgusting bridge troll. You got paid. "Wahhh wahhh, people are looking at the naked pictures of me I got paid to make so people can look at them" Fuck me this is an aGG meme that needs to die.

archive.is/jYZKh

Think she's involved with #pizzagate somehow?

Wouldn't be surprised, they do live in SJW enclaves.

Something about this pisses me off, ho easily she's able to lie like that

Followup archived article regarding the matter:

archive.is/OYqOL

She's got years of practice and plenty of respectfully noddinghams that defend m'lady.

Don't you get it yet? Everything is racist, everything is sexist. Soon breathing oxygen will be a cis white male patriarchal conspiracy.

Twitter is retarded.

I'm not seeing how that is retarded.

yep big jewtubers doing it ect sheep folow I think bb should do something else but Im not butthurt their reacting their pissed

What do you expect from the same front who keeps sucking John Bain's dick no matter how he said that they've supported a fascist like Donald Trump and how censoring your own freedom is OK. That goes to show how retarded they are. They have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome towards e-celebs.

yes

Who gives a fuck about twitter fags

kellogs, as in the cerel kellogs? I must have missed that, what this?

Because choosing to simply not use a product is your choice as a consumer. People can also email kellogs to voice their displeasure. IT is dumb to try and say people have to buy a product. You have doomskander and a few other burnouts freaking out about how good it is for breitbart to be taken down.

I am just concerned with how retarded it has become and how much drama starts due to burnout shit. You now have faggots defend censorship and talk about why they don't like downpour anymore.

People still push that gametheoryrejects account as good for making fun of people against censorship.

Kellogs pulled ads on breitbart because "muh hate speech" and that "fake news" push from MSM

What the fuck why are people so fucking dumb?

ha, officially pulling ads when they could just not renew reeks of terrible management– this is what happens when merit is not valued.

burnout sheep

Burnout faggots, everything we do, they mock, if it's successful they complain, and when we get a gigantic win, they fucking double down on how we're not really doing anything, it's been like that for almost two years now.

The people in-charge probably wanted to virtue signal and be seen as being on the 'right side of history'. What they don't understand is that the extremist liberal audience is the minority and unless you're selling overpriced hipster shit, pandering to them is pointless.

Yeah. It's the old Cliché of becoming the thing that they hate.

Wait, doomskander is a burnout now? Since when?
You can tell I've not been paying attention to twitter in a while I guess.

We need more Downpour stuff going on cause that op is Redpill HQ for nip shit and censorship

I think these needs to be said again but ignore twitter most of them are burnouts or retarded

He is one of the non retarded burnouts he does his own thing mostly and will still help anti SJW shit at times.

Political Intimidation, it's what they did to Trump for the last two years when they PC-police anyone who even dares endorse or donate to Trump with their labels, and this is just Virtue-signalling by a company that gives Diabetes and Obesity products to the country. It's more insidious though, Blacklists and Economic attacks on their livelihood and means to support their site, this is really petty-revenge and making sure they don't replace the MSM, especially with this "Fake News" and "Hate Speech" bullshit.

They got a word-salad for everything.

You know, there's something I don't get about SJWs. They have scam artists and liars as their leaders, they're unwilling to have any dialogue other than "FUCK YOU, PAY ME…" But they turn around and wonder why no one outside of San Francisco supports them.

Not only that, but she also fucked over the photographer in the process.

It's inevitable at this point though – MSM dying that is. The only thing they had over smaller newsites and alternative news was the appearance of objectivity and professionalism and they completely destroyed that during this election. It's gotten so bad that Fox, the political channel that's synonymous with partisanship, has become the most objective political channel out of the big three.

Kicking and screaming is what they are doing, if not, they'll pull a Samson and burn everything down with them.

Wait, Fox news is ok now? Fox "Hackers-On-Steroids" News?
What the flibbity flim flam fuck is going on?

Fox News is still as biased as ever, its just that CNN raced right past them.

They're going for the "Centrist" route for their network now, you know, back before the Iraq War where not all of MSM was an insane fucking shill for their side of the argument, and in this day and age, people can call your facts bullshit in an instant in the internet.

Still, this fucking year is simultaneously the best and the worst.

Finally, a network for me!

Also, there's a sort of quiet civil war going on at the network between Trump supporters and establishment supporters.

Yeah, the only way that anyone can possibly be getting "centrist" out of Fox is if they're looking at the coverage of Trump. And Trump is a shitty metric, you should instead be looking at how they cover establishment Republicans and the bias is pretty blatant there.

She already built her nest of lies, plenty of nodding idiots and listen and believe types that hang to every word.

Don't trust them lightly, they are still owned by Murdoch, and god damn, it's pretty amazing, I actually agree with a lot of things with Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Bill O' Reily when I know they are also full of shit agenda-pushers who lied, but they are fucking honest about it than the MSM.

That too, especially when Megyn Kelly is fucking Helen of Troy for pissing off a lot of Fox News employees when she played the sexism card against Roger Ailes, pissed off a lot of people when she did a fucking coup and demanded more money than she's worth.

Don't worry user, I don't trust them any more than anyone else in the MSM.

twitter.com/RampaigerRaven/status/804182757689606144

The cancer have now came out of the woodwork in the Philippines!

We know.
>>>/pinoy/

Follow the money flips.

Isn't their president like a badass though?

WE KNOW
>>>/pinoy/15800

He's got his hands full chasing after Worst Korea's drug suppliers.

He's a leftist at the core, but yeah, he's pretty badass

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE
В РОССИИ В 1917

Alright, looks like you guys have it under control then, good on you.

twitter.com/RampaigerRaven/status/804187633064628224

So much for anything men can do, women can do better.

Equality for me but not for thee

Not really, the right wing death squads over here are undermanned and understaffed and unpaid. On the other hand, the "masa" (public) is not as gullible, just easily distracted.

Good.

Sorry for the blog post, but fuck things are miserable right now.

there is your problem

when I say game development, I don't mean just design. I kind of refer to everyone, including artists and comp sci majors.
-niggas who never tried to learn autodesk by themselves and with no resources

I learned how to be an artist on my own cause I had no money to go to school.

Pick none

Adland has its hat out again.
twitter.com/adland/status/803657948266315777

They've been decent to us, so consider helping them out if you're feeling generous.

caw caw caw

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

PLEASE GET A GRIP

oh

and half the time they misidentify the winners/losers anyway

Borderline Personality Disorder. It's like the female version of autism, except where some autists end up becoming math geniuses, BPDs end up becoming Zoe Quinn.

I want this 168 year old meme to die.

are you a communist

archive.is/NwLav

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/804229764365979648

This "fake news" shit is really getting to me. They're just openly pushing for any site that's not With Her™ to be banned. Like what the fuck, man? I guess Freedom of the Press only mattered when Gawker was in shit? Now that their lich queen lost, all rights just go out the fucking window?

I wonder what someone with both BPD and autism would be like.

Saw this on Holla Forums Happening in Japan?
archive.fo/g1uzu

This shit again.

Isn't this the same male feminist who referred to Ms. Hoff-Sommers as cunt when her husband died? I really want to hurt these feminists so bad right now!

Pretty much, they realized nobody is listening anymore so they're going to force you to listen.

I love how nerds are the enemy all off a sudden to the people that treated us like shit, then again we're winning now so that's probably why.

I hate communism.

It probably won't make it to law, but it's still disheartening to see. Some of these sites on the list I saw can't even really be called "news" in the traditional sense. Wikileaks and Guccifer2 are on there. Funny that sites like Huffpo who just spit out sensationalist bullshit and Hillary puff pieces all day long are "real" news, though. "I'm With Her" is fast becoming "We're With Her…Or Else.'

No they can't make it law, that would in fact violate freedom of the press, this is 100% a power play from the big 3, which in fact shows you how much power they wield and how dangerous that is, thankfully it seems most people are savvy than that and aren't listening to their lies anymore.

He called her scum about a week after he had just died, and that he couldn't talk to someone because they were in too deep. It's been a couple years, and I can't find the context through searching. He also made this gem which I can't webm at the moment. tl:dr is "why can't you just stop fighting our forceful integration, goy"
u.teknik.io/pqXM1.webm

don't forget to rabbit

Do we have a date for S3 yet?

You normalfags sure do love your smartphones for thinking they're so "pointless" You're welcome to fuck off from the internet forever, we wouldn't miss you.
Wasn't geeks doing that, that was lazy ass Hollywood writers.

They're probably just trying to encourage their youth to stop being hikimoris.

That complete lack of self awareness in that pic is amazing.
Yuri was right.

Wait, isn't this good, though? The same way they demonized gamers, now they're demonizing nerds. This means we've finally reached the end of the fucking hipsters trying to be nerds, right?

The disconnect is so strong it broke his English

ded

Oh gawd this is like soap opera. I need more.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I SHALL TUNE IN TOMORROW.

DRAMA!

Where are the Gondolas?

No, they want the "geekdom". This is why we see these narratives popping up. "White nerds outcasts are a myth." "White nerds won because Zuckerberg, Marvel/DC blockbusters, video games studios makes billion." So, it's only fair if white nerds leave the place to the true minorities.

archive.is/88Eaf

Wew, also some tech shit, jewgle android malware. techraptor.net/content/gooligan-malware-found-accounts-breached

Disgusting.

Plain cuckoldry is old and busted. Has the Sun Online heard of the latest progressive fetish to take off in popularity among the coolest people, excitingly whispered by the most glam of all glitteratis, even among Hollywood elites and shining stars of Silicon Valley, as "backpack cucking"? :^)

Cuck Ovens

God, we should have someone like Godfrey make an article about our backpack cuck's wonderful fantasy.

wew lad.

Anyone one else notice that Holla Forums is getting completely drowned in meta shitting and bait threads?

Did anything happen?

Probably the 4cucks fleeing the sinking ship.

It's the 4AM regulars sperging about their shit threads getting wiped away

Mark banned 4 AM threads

We're being raided, as usual.

I don't know, a bunch of people in the rabbit thread are pestering Mark to ban the GG general, it might be a raid I think.

What? When did this happen? Were they really such a problem?

He also banned LOL threads from what I'm seeing in the rabbit thread.

Nothing is happening to the GG thread whatsoever.

Do you know what's going on?

Does it look like a raid?

People were pissed he let the Overwatch general stay, this is gonna implode for weeks.

4am threads bannu
doesnt change the fact the waifu threads are still going despite being the exact same anime avatar circle jerk

or how every thread is just getting posted with constant amounts of people using sage as a downvote no matter what the topic

It's people from the 4am thread spamming. I guess you could call it a "raid" but whatever just a bunch of shitpost threads to delete really not that big of a deal.

What was the reason it was banned? I never visited 4am thread but I heard it's cancerous and weird as fuck. Wouldn't this decision backfire on us in future? I mean, it was good containment thread to rentain all the insomnia patients.

I've been stuck in bed with a 40C fever for the last two days, and the moment it lets up this happens?

Was causing too many problems since it's disgustingly non-vidya. We've been having to deal with complaints about the thread for over a year since it started being a hangout for Holla Forums-tier posting. It's not recoverable to the comfy semi-vidya non-attentionwhore version it was in the past even after many attempts to save it. What a shame.

Excuse me while I go bully some crying 4AM niggers. I can't resist fucking a sore ass when it's just covered in honey like this

Bu.. but they're not causing trouble outside of their containment thread…

can you ban val also

and gildafag and that communist cat poster

Didn't Hillary win Nevada in the first place?

Containment threads are and always have been a temporary measure. You either hope they die off naturally or enact the final solution before it's too late.

So what would you suggest we do with the spammers?

I'm also seeing every thread with saging meta shitters, it's never been this bad before.

Please report.

Report submitted!

But Holla Forums, that's pretty extreme solution for insomnia patients who peacefully shitposting in their designated containment thread. I don't see these fagets do any harm for Holla Forums.

On the Ms. Muslim shit. >>>Holla Forums730983

It was pretty fucking stupid, even if they managed to change it.

Holla Forums became so shit

Well, they don't buy comics anymore, so piracy is the only way to read about the cringe, people shit on it
Kek.

Dude, storytimes of garbage comics are some of the best threads on Holla Forums. You should be there when Hellcat is shared around. It's a hellhole and there is no better place on earth

A Twitch streamer goes by the name Destiny really like to move the goalposts

archive.is/pYMwm
archive.is/bOJeD
archive.is/lcGkS
twitch.tv/destiny

the only problems came from autists who can't use the filter so they don't have to see the fucking threads

Great that fucking leftist capitalist whore shill.

archive.is/3Q64S

He really went cry-cry when Trump won.

why Holla Forums became so feminine?

Mark brought it up here:

Good evening faggots. How are you doing?

Kek. Remember the Guardian article Godfrey supposedly wrote?

Prompted up being quoted by German liberal-progressive newsperson Sascha Lobo.

archive.is/7mL2K#selection-3119.32-3127.3

It seems like the faggots from the 4 AM threads are getting mad that they can't get progressively more cancerous.

What are you talking about? I'm greeting you a good evening because I'm from Asia. Geez user. Anyway, Matt Lees, what's up with that faggot as of late?

You already became precious cycle of my life

He's talking about the autists that are getting their shitty threads removed getting butthurt and some of them want the GG threads banned in return. It's in that 'rabbit rabbit' thread I linked to just a few minutes ago.

It's just a power play. "If we're banned even though we keep to ourselves, we're going to flood these other threads with reports to fuck with the jannies". That sort of thing. It's stupid to ban the threads in the first place.

I wouldn't miss the Overwatch, Paladin, and 4 AM threads to get the boot, to be honest. There's a line between being containment and cancer incubators.

I just filter all those. I think Paladins is the worst, though. They shit on Overwatch constantly while playing a game that's just Overwatch but pay to win. It's like the whole stupid "Call of Duty or Battlefield" argument. They're both shit.

Gook, is that you?

I don't speak Polka.

I'm wary of resorting to filters given what happened with Holla Forums's infiltration through Steven Universe and Homestuck threads which eventually spread to the rest of the site which compromised the mod staff. Holla Forums's built to circumvent that to some extent, but after the GG threads imploded and shrunk due to drama, Holla Forums's formation, and 8/pol/'s staff being run by niggers after the April Fools' Day incident of 2015, I'm not sure if cancer should be allowed to fester before potentially usurping parts of the site when no one's looking after them.

The article basically decries the "Lying Press" term, and while it acknowledges that journalism has a bias problem, Lobo claims the bias actually is that there are not enough women, minorities, disabled people etc. in journalism.

Given that Lobo has previously described those who use the term as "latent nazis", this is not exactly surprising.

>tfw you can't post anonymously on an anonymous board even if you hop the IP
>tfw I'm virtually a tripfag in this board and detective anons spotting me all across the board, whatever threads
Le.. let me be anonymous..! All I wanted was just posting anonymously, why you user are so good at detecting me? You're scaring me!
What have I become? My very existence became the trip, because I'm a lone gook poster in this board

I don't really see a problem with letting people who want to talk about a popular game talk about it, or letting the half a dozen people who still go to 4am have their thread. I guess I'm just not enough of a sperg to care.

You think you've got it bad? I might have a stand user in my house.

plz eraboraito

Your posts are a dead giveaway, man. As Acid Man once said days ago,we kind of an idea on how people here posts. And you're easy to detect. Here, have an Okada in his shades.

Don't worry Gookanon, there's nothing to fear
We're always watching over you
Always

Those threads reek of cuckchan and reddit faggotry.

I found a mouse under my oven a few minutes ago. It disappeared the moment I took my eyes off it. From the state of the space under my oven, it seems like it's been there for a few months. This is the first time I've even caught a glimpse of the thing. Luckily, it seems like the ability to go undetected might be its only ability.

What reeks of cuckchan faggotry is needing Holla Forums to be a safe space from threads you don't like, to the point you try to chase them off the board.

So we're band of anons?

S-STAHP WATCHING ME
PLZ STAHP

I kinda know that feel

Did you forget what I said about what happened with Holla Forums as an example? If there's any downside to cracking down on cancer it's that if you do it too hard, you may turn off others/engage in friendly fire so you get stuck with a board like Acid's post-purge.

This isn't Holla Forums, though. What you're proposing with 4am is exactly what happened with GG back on 4chan. You didn't learn a thing, you fucking idiot.

I'm still wondering if this is a joke or what.

Do anyone have the picture of someone drawing a charizard in his test and the teacher draws a blastoise before giving him an F?

Pretty much. Anyway, you need to convert a cutie South Korean, redpill her and make her post here too. Do it you fucking cookie Gook!

YEAH!

I decided I'm gonna call the mouse Campbell, and the stand will be called 'Rat In My Kitchen'.

Aux got that really bad. I remember several times him pretending to be a random user and was instantly recognized by his posting style.

GG was banned because retards whined about it and the mods gave in. 4am is being banned for the same reason.
Only because of Rule 8, which is full retard. "Posting the same character more than once is bannable except when we decide it isn't a hurp a durp durp"

user, I went two men-only schools and never been hold a hand of other female since my 6th grade gym class. I'm 'Herbivore men' virgin who only able to talk or work with old as fuck guys since teenage. Every girl I met in my whole life treated me as inferior warm or they straight afraid me.
If I were able to convert a cutie Korean grill or ever talk to one, I won't be living in deathwish suicidal life with alot of shitposting, and debt, bill notice mails.
I can't even remember when I last talked with other grills around my age, except ordering at the McDonald and bank.

The infamous ralph shill also has shitty grammar. I bet he's Swedish or something. I were able to detect him couple of times even English isn't my first language.

'Exactly'?

GG was banned because the reddit/tumblr mods didn't want us to get too close to uncovering the people pulling the strings. Waifu threads have become more of a circlejerk that devolves into where people can identify each other more easily than usual and go on about their personal lives that's barely video game related. Similar thing going on with the 4AM threads that harbor namefags like Ritsu, to boot.

user, I think you're having trouble posting.

Don't billty this cute user, I protect this man.

Shouldn't have deleted the Trip-dubs post.

Does anyone have the list of the GamerGate atrocities in JPG format?

Get a load of this faggot.

Even Mega .7z link can't hold all that shit

Fucked up my post, it's 7 AM where I'm at and need to sleep. Point is, those retards were subversives that wanted to keep their socjus hegemony and so were the mods, as pointed out in the mod leaks over at >>>/irc/. The circumstances are different since 4chan was infected and controlled by those with (not so) covert agendas not unlike reddit which then proceeded to oust non shitposters, thus making that site even more of a shithole. The threads in question here are don't carry anywhere near the same value and it's bad enough that we have other parties wanting to repeat what happened on 4chan, here, whether through the same tactics, or otherwise.

I would have, but I replied to the wrong user in that one.

Now this is interesting:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5fwc1d/ethics_matt_lee_of_the_recent_guardian_article/?st=iw6d1u4s&sh=e98eff18

Looks like CNN just thinks the Ohio attacker is misunderstood.

archive.is/wLiXA

Cunt News Network does it again.

Oh god.

I'm getting so fucking sick of cucks, feminazis and mudslime apologists being so pathetic.

Di. did he draw it? That's.. pretty impressive progress over years considering he's mentally disabled.

How much longer until the shitty MSM collapses entirely?

Faggot Top having no ethical disclosures and blocking those he disagrees with? yeah, nothing really new.

He took that from google, all Sonichu fanart are his because muh copyright bullshit he doesn't understand.

twitter.com/pkollar/status/804030881971126272

Guys what software do you use to make screenshots? I am currently using a pirated version of snaggit, which has some decent features. I can for example make a scrolling screenshot. That means I can make a screenshot of a entire webpage even if it doesn't fit into my screen. But I would honestly prefer to switch do a free ware because this snagit starts being a bitch lately.

I would mainly use this to make screenshots of pages that get posted her, next to archive links.

I love how only one person can claim his rewards, and they are overpriced as hell, but I don't expect anything different.

MS Paint
I use it for screencapping posts, not except for gaming

that made my Eustachian tubes fart

How has this one gone under the radar?

Leigh Alcoxander is back!

archive.fo/2iMbS

You clearly didn't see the drunk bitch gloat on how they'll bully, remove, and purge all the undesirable nerds once Hillary wins.

When is that retard going to finally get sued?

I would fully support Sega entirely out of fucking spite.

He won't get sued, if he does, both Nintendo and Sega will get on his fucking ass, but remember, Sonic mocked Chris there, so he's a fucking joke to them.

Plus, them suing someone who's retarded would be horrible PR.

Booze is running low it seems.

When did that happen?

Pretty retarded.

Don't remember. One girl who worked for sega made a sonichu joke on camera. That's all i know.

Not really, for Nintendo its another day of the week, for Sega, they will fuck him up and no fucking website will go near Chris to defend his bullshit.

Sorry, should clarify that Chris was so sad when Sonic's official twitter account made fun of him, then he went back to being a goddamn retard.

Multiple times on the Sonic the Hedgeshitposter twitter albeit indirectly.

4AM and LOL were getting to the point where #GG and 2hu's combined notvidya was still lesser than them individually.

and? I'll repeat banning containment threads is retarded.

I don't want to bring up cuckchan, but I'm gonna have to. /sc2g/ was what happened when you let cancer of that level fester for too long.

It contains nothing
It just enables it

Agreed. It's not like they don't have their own boards if they really feel the need to have their own threads, too. GG threads I think, serve as a sort of reverse SU/homosuck general in which it's a constant reminder that cultural marxism, post-modernism, and general SocJus kikery is not nor will ever be welcome here. It's funny seeing goons still trying and failing to get rid of us.

Thats surprising

Blatantly false considering that other threads are being shit up in the wake of them being nuked.

it's actually a veeeery old screenshot, long before the elections. I just posted it now again because lately people complain about people saying that trump should be assassinated.

If Trump gets assassinated Mike Pence will electrocute all the gays until they become straight.

That gives me the oddest erection. I don't know why.

because you're a faggot.

I hate these cocksuckers so much

Fanboyism is strong with these faggots

Did the board get mentioned on Reddit or something?

Some autist is spamming the board, manually it seems.

Anything to change for the new bread?
Theme suggestions?

doesn't she always?

Add a lefty joke so Holla Forums gets triggered again.

And yes, I've added the blizzard staff email address line to the current tasks section.

Are we gonna have a fun time shitposting about the "video game awards" tonight, lads?

Closing the Gate

>>>Holla Forums8400000

Brote said he'll do a drink-a-thon.

Will he be having a shot every time they make a SJ comment?

If he tried that, he would be dead.

He survived drinking through rev 60, i'm pretty sure he could give megaphone a run for her money

not really

No, he lost a bit of himself that day.

we all did

I just hope Enderal wins the best Fan Creation award. God knows they deserve it (nothing against Brutal Doom, but a glorified port can't really compare against what effectively is a full game).

Also, Shaun King says the Democratic Party is too white.

Yes. Shaun fucking King.

The irony is palpable.

archive.is/ddHJw

Shaun King's wife's son too white.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Lewd posting commencing

>archive.fo/2iMbS

If that article was too long and rambling for you anons here is my best attempt at a summary:

First, she provides a recap of her SocJus beliefs refering to her past tense activity:

Now she says the stakes have been raised, because Trump:

Now the 'call to action', the whole point of the article:

tl;dr ver:
Creators "need" to cater to vaguely defined alternatives to traditional gaming fantasies. And furthemore, this chief imperative implicitly supersedes what the free market wants, because omg misogyny and Trump.

Screencap that shit.

The article was archived, what more do you want?

gook-user, listen to me and listen to me well

I was in SK for a bit as ESL teaching scum and loved it but if there was one thing I noticed it was that the SK men were fairly pathetic and beta in general. This is not intended as an insult, I'm just saying as someone who's been there where you are literally and figuratively, you could change that in two seconds if you just get some confidence and start grabbing life by the pussy

hit the gym or do taw-kwon-do or climb some mountains or something dammit, go out to bars with friends and start pounding the soju and talking to girls. Alternatively make friends with some white devils and hit up bars frequented by westerners that aren't in itaewon, seemed to me the korean chicks there were better than normal. The hardest part is just doing it in the first place. Find one that isn't a total gangnam whore that is more interested in fashion trends than being cool to you.

Keep up the reporting. Have a Cass for me.

you have to wonder who pays her for this stuff. It's nothing new, isn't outrageous enough to general bait clicks, and we're generally smart enough to avoid it except through archive and mockery.

didn't she work or consult on sunset and/or Firewatch?

I remember the picture you're talking about but I don't have it saved.

Destiny is pretty openly pro-GG by the way (I don't think he's explicitly called himself that but he's posted on KIA and agreed with GG's points). SRS has been crusading against him for years before GG.

Meanwhile, on Reddit, two tyrants are clawing at each other.

archive.is/bbNG2

Needless to say, the Plebbitor promptly forgot the bullshit Pao pulled and now consider her as the best thing since the invention of sliced bread.

Gookanon, if it makes you feel better, I can't tell you based on your writing style. I know for a fact mine flares up much more wildly than yours but somehow people haven't figured out who I am despite having shared all sorts of information here.

I don't know or remember about firewatch, but pretty sure on her so called consulting on sunset. Megaphone chan worked her reverse midas touch and it was pretty funny to watch it all come tumbling down.

Wait, nevermind, I saw the post that made you flare up. Yeah, I could tell that's you.

Poor Jeb.

Jeb 2032, slow and steady wins the race

That can't be more true than ever. Even ourselves noticing that as well, Korean men are the pioneers of nu-male shit. I can't even tell who girl or boy at the streets. And skinny jean and thick glass shit was trend in here way before the west. I know it's not insult. Because it's true.
The mandatory male-circumcision shit, the total bully-abuse-violence social atmosphere since elementary, or even pre-school, forced subjugation on women and higher-ups, never-ending obedience to the country and at the job, and an endless cultural, psychological oppression on the masculinity and manhood..
Korean men are nothing but castrated, forced transgenders made by this monsterous, vicious society.
Almost every people I know are kinda like me, or already become the slave of their wives. They, we already gave it all up because we all suffering fucking literal PTSD.
I'm so depressed piece of shit who can't even drink alcohol. I've seen too many alcohol abuse and have trauma about it. The only alcohol I consume is occasional half a glass of wine, just like some fucking housewife. And only because my mum asked me to drink it.
I living in total countryside because my family is bound in here, and I couldn't find any foreigner in any place.

I really appreciate your advice. But I'm nothing but broken man who fucked his shit up. Maybe it's bit weird and hard to understand by westner's perspective, but think it as SJW dystopia world, that men are so culturally oppressed, they just gave it all up and enervated volunteered slaves. I couldn't seen any real 'Manly' Korean man in my whole life. We all suffers heavy PTSD from the schools, college, military, and job, the whole life. Every men are either outright scum or heavily oppressed PTSD patient nu-male.
At this point I gave it all up and I already told my mum and family to not expect any marriage, until I die. And apparently, people I know around are same. They just gave it all up, happy life, manly identity, family, and the future. Many people I know over 50 are just gave up about romance, marriage, happy life, everything and just live like golem. And when you talk with them, you can sense it that they're my future after 20 years.
Young people in here just lost their mind, women are literally entitled, men are oppressed and abused, and it's all fucked up beyond all repair, we all know it. And we made this dystopia by our hands.
If you can't understand it, think as this; you live your whole life beaten up by elderly people, forced to study at school 7AM~11PM, spending 18 hours per day at academy during vacation, watching few of your friends suicide, and goes to military and went through unspeakable atrocities, watching another few comrades suicides, then get beaten up again at the college, finding job for 3 years, then when you finally get dependable job, the whole story repeats again until you see yourself in silver center.
I'd say it's peaceful population reduction agenda; because we all have up and oath'd ourselves to not birth any child in this fucked up world. BTW Korea has highest suicide rate, and the lowest birth rate in the world. I think that explains alot.
Thank you again for your advice but right now I just don't know man. I can't even sure if i'd survive this without killing myself.

I'm so predictable, obvious man.
I ain't really scared or offended man, just impressed about the fact that simple shitpost can define me and people detect my presence from it. Very amused

I think its less that Pao was alright and more that Spez fucked up so monumentally that even she looks decent in comparison.

If it makes you feel better, I promise to never ask random anons if they're gookanon.

GOOK ME INSIDE!

And? Plenty of ecelebs are openly pro-GG, doesn't mean we shouldn't or won't call them out when they're being twats.

that sounds really lewd

user, you ain't gotta pardon shit from me. You can just keep doing it. That shit is hilarious and funny. Just don't make any confuse on other anons because it can be insult to Holla Forums crossposters.

you're scaring me me gookanon. I can't go losing another decent user, especially our overseas correspondent thats been bringing attention to the insanity that's gripping my korea

Serious talk: shoot me an email if you want to talk with a filthy round eye that knows a thing or two about life in SK: [email protected]/* */

OH SHIT user WHAT ARE YOU DOING
I'd contact you when I feel really ronery, right now I have isolated myself from social network and all kind of shits to just stay alive and keep my sanity, I recently deleted all the stored phone numbers and changed my number, and currently a solitary hermit man, until I find some answer. The only website I post is 8ch, even avoiding domestic communities
Apparently 8ch is more addictive than weed and beer

ENOUGH CRINGY DRAMA-FAGGING OF SOME FRAGILE FEMININE GOOK, IT MIGHT TRIGGER OTHER INNOCENT ANONS

psychfag did the same when he was recruiting help 1 year ago

Should I send few terabytes of finely collected Korean translated trap doujins to that e-mail?

OH SHIT HERE WE GO

I don't know what a "trap" is gook satan, but that is a cute schoolgirl picture. I'm sure he would appreciate the gesture.

Trump's going to give a speech in Indiana about that Carrier plant in a bit.

PLEASE BE IN
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

all these kindly anons not realising the difference between an obvious throwaway account built to help our slanty eyed friend and a real account

not london sry m8

I'm aware, I'm still expecting something stupid to happen.

Satan confirmed for being a trap afficianado.

Did you move Washignton-fag?

That's been confirmed ever since that one guy made a video about not watching Boku no Pico.

Since we're in shitpost time
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
FRANCE'S PRESIDENT HAS JUST ANNOUNCED HE WOULDN'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM
Perhaps France's left won't get cucked hardcore because of how power-hungry and retarded it goes, like the US' and the UK's did. I'd be thankful if we actually had a political spectrum in those countries basically showcases how the left is nothing but shitstained faggots who can't admit when they fuck up and accept sacrifice for the better of not just the party, but the country.

Fillon will still win probably.

but I don't want to stop liking dick

le pen stands a chance if things go fast enough. otherwise trump might curb her instead of help- as the revolutionary thrill calms down as with brexit, people might start growing impatient. dunno. I mostly just want to see the EU assraped.

it's an old /fit/ meymey I guess

Perfect. All that means is that you have nothing to lose. Anons will build a better gookanon from the pieces. Shape him. Mold him. Remake him into the alpha-gook he was destined to be. Today is the first day of the rest of your NEW life.

How is this surprising? From my impression, the better part of France hates his guts with fiery passion, even more so than they did with Sarkoboldzy.

What makes the setup more interesting (assuming that the Socialists can't come up with a proper candidate) is that you have the moderate right in the French Republicans and the far right in the Front National. It will be interesting to see if leftist voters will be willing to give their vote to the Republicans, or risk seeing the Front Nationale gain a surprise victory - that of Trump managed to pull it off probably makes the left really fucking nervous.

Do it for her.

is it true that he only had like a 4% approval rating?

Verily. Still baffled over that, seeing how the closest thing I've ever seen was in South Korea's Park.

I still can not get a clear answer due to how funny that full size pic is, but is it confirmed that Romney is NOT getting the sec of state position?

Yeb! may still get his mom's endorsement for 2032. Maybe.

Not that likely. The guy is very, very heavily traditionalist, which implies either he keeps with that and only gets support from some tiny part of the far right and the more "conservative" ones in the right, but loses all the "moderates" to the center if not even to the left; or he tries to appeal to moderates too and clearly risks losing the support of conservatists.
Hollande did something extremely brave there, meaning he acknowledged presenting himself, whether it be to win or lose, would only help fracture the entire left. Stepping down now implies that the entire party will vote for whom they actually like and support and want to see as president, not as "that guy I saw on TV once". So all left-winged people would feel indeed that this choice would be justified.

Nah, this choice actually broke her chances quite a lot. Many left-wing-minded people today are still willing to vote Le Pen just to piss Hollande off; if he doesn't present himself and a "likeable" left-candidate is chosen, then those disheartened left-wingers will rapidly move back to the left.
Regardless, it's already obvious the second round of the presidential elections will let whomever faces Le Pen win.

Not THIS low if I recall, but yeah, he was heavily disliked. Even though he wasn't a massively terrible guy; he just was… basically, the dude who was there. Most of his "good deed" remained obscured by petty fights under him and all his government's egos fighting over who gets to be in charge of this and that; under Ayrault, everyone told journalists different things; under Valls, everyone wanted to do stuff and Valls shut them up continuously. So in the end, nothing got done fully and/or everything got done noisily.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN

I do hope this is not abother alunwhatshername bread.

Nor a gilda bread

That must be a reason why I have feminine looks
I always thought alpha-male stereotype as angry bully. Guess I was wrong. That list is more like virtue for being a Bodhisattva.

room for one more?

gilda is fine, leftycucks are not

If it were Gilda it would've already been posted. Gilda's so dumb she always shoots her load too soon.

Emergency baker standing by as well in case of leftard\commie\freech\intl\goon shenanigans.

Screencapped for when I'm proven right so that you can't act like you'd always called it like you typically do. Maybe then you'll finally learn to keep your mouth shut about politics.

Consider who and what has disseminated that lie, and why they give out that lie, and what they have to gain from destroying the positive alpha role.
Watch 'The Grey' if you want to see a good fictional (but very positive and true message) treatment of what a healthy and positive alpha is.

Trump's speech at Carrier about to start.

I'll just keep posting Alunya for waifu reasons, not to steal OPs

I might make a Gilda bread sometime though

My point wasn't that he can't win. My point was that it doesn't at all ensure his victory.
To be fair it IS kinda hard to imagine the guy as president. He was Sarkozy's little pussybitch for five years…

This sincerely is the best part of pseudo-feminism in France. They're all heavily anti-le pen and have to keep justifying hating on her yet defending her for being a woman being attacked or whatever

He's going to win, I'd bet you money on it if I could. Instead I'll just settle for being able to shitpost that screenshot at you in the future whenever you try to make a call about politics again.

Mike Pence talking right now, Trump up next.

dubs aside, gilda is barely tolerable and should not push her luck, there has been too many annoying gilda rerun episode. She should remember where her place and proper role is, which is staying in the attic.
Amen.
Praise the lord and pass the goddamn ammunition.mp4

Again, I have never claimed he won't. I said the fact Hollande not presenting himself a second time didn't make it a given Fillon would win. That's all I "claimed" user.
Also I've never pretended to know shit about politics. I'm still just some loser on an imageboard.

Hollande was always a nonfactor in this.

The dude was the direct political opponent. Saying he had no influence over any of this is a bit silly.
Many people from the left voted for the right's primaries, imagining Hollande would present himself. His choice now changes a lot of what they expected and wanted. And, I'd assume, same for the right too; probably many people felt Fillon was the "best choice to oppose the left", but will change their mind once the left's primaries are over and they realize their candidate of choice is better or whatever.
So overall, yeah, it changes a lot of shit.

No, he really was a nonfactor. It truly is amazing how uninformed you are about politics, I used to think that you were just a fool when it came to US politics(which is more understandable as you're not from here) but when you know this little about your own nation's politics its honestly pretty amusing. Hollande wouldn't have even won his own primary, Valls would have beaten him.

I swear to god
Hollande would probably have lost the primaries indeed though, which is why it was so important for the sake of the left he stepped down

Correct, Hollande is just that shitty.

COLOMBIANON HERE. MIND IF I BAKE?

we already have a baker

I think someone already took care of it

Calling someone politically illiterate when making such batshit retarded claims is somewhat ironic, don't you think ?

The only ironic thing is that you still think you have a fucking clue about politics after Trump. You sure did talk a lot of shit a year ago.

Also here's an article with Valls keeping his options open when asked if he'd run against Hollande. If it were as crazy as you were acting he simply would have said that he wouldn't do so.
indianexpress.com/article/world/world-news/french-pm-manuel-valls-keeps-open-option-of-challenge-to-francois-hollande-4398545/

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FAGET

shill bread

Commie breadline, report it and let it die the usual commie death.

Holla Forums, the only furfags worse than marche

Baking emergency bread, hold on for reinforcements.

goddamn it people

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

Heh.