HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionalcompanies.wikia.com/wiki/WcDonald's
m.hooktube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s
money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/news/companies/mcdonalds-international-womens-day/index.html
cnbc.com/2018/03/07/mcdonalds-is-turning-its-golden-arches-upside-down.html
azcentral.com/story/entertainment/dining/2018/03/07/z-mcdonalds-flipping-golden-arches-upside-down-international-womens-day/404699002/
youtu.be/8uHxRwQqWFo
youtu.be/-f4tFzboDfI
youtu.be/sygxmYlvr8I
youtu.be/mZaT0Uf_fHg
offthegridnews.com/how-to-2/how-to-make-pemmican-a-survival-superfood-that-can-last-50-years/
archive.is/cY45J
columbusmonthly.com/lifestyle/20170815/confessions-from-wendys-former-social-media-manager
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone knows Wendys is the superior fast food restaurant.

tfw europeasant and I'll never taste the succulent taste of Wendy's™ burgers

Indeed. I'm going to go get a superior Baconator now.

Nani?

I was just thinking this lads… What if (((Mcdonalds))) sues all the Chinese cartoons that use a 'W' to depict fast food restaurants?

Kys

sage for shit thread

What if the tibetan sand painting industry sues McDonalds for ripping off their brand?

Immediately what I thought of

sage for stupid thread

Funny, at the same time they are going to phase out all the useless $15 minimum wage jobs with burger flipping robots they decide to go full cuck on womyn issues.

mcckillyourself

Wendy's is so much better

Get gassed.

Wow.

I didn't think mcdonalds was failing as a business.

>eating any (((fast food)))
good goyim

Stop acting like being better than McDonalds makes it worth eating at all. It's garbage for your body either way.

They had a nigger CEO and he ran that shit into the ground. They haven't been solvent since then.

lel, isn't flipping your sign upside down an a way to send out that you are under duress?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they were, all they've done is try to expand, now they're in almost every country in the world and they're still trying to expand.
Businesses have this autistic obsession with increasing profits instead of trying to maintain stability, McDonalds are at the point where they likely can't increase their profits anymore but they're still trying.
They'd probably be profitable if they just cooled down on the vain attempts at expanding.

Let's all be gentleman here and note that while wendies burgers are choice, they're milkshakes are undrinkable

Jesus Christ, does it feel good being a corporate whore because of some "le fanny tweets"?

Everything there is terrible except the chili, which you can make easily yourself for dirt.

mcdonalds in australia sucks you cunt

Wasn't WacDonalds a play on McDonalds in some anime or something and used the arches in the upside fashion like that? Or WacArnolds or something?

Trump really is making anime real…

Nigger, I wouldn't put Mcshit in my mouth if you paid me (and you shouldn't either). I'm just saying fast food is kike poison and shilling for a food chain because of their PR guy throws shade onto other chains would be the same as shilling Sonic the Hedgehog because their Twitter guy does the same thing.

Aaron is actually fucking hilarious though.

I saw this on Holla Forums and thought it was a joke..
somebody took a McShit in the McUrinal again

If you ever needed another reason to quit fast food, this is it. I'll never make another McDonald's purchase again, that's for sure.

I like it when I don't have to use a spoon. It's so thicc the straw collapses on itself instead of pulling up chocolatey goodness

Yeah we should shill knuckles the walking redpill instead.

go home niggers
>>>/africa/

These are truly the end times
>>>/n/600666

I hope Whataburger sues the crap out of 'em.

gas gas gas gas step on the gas

Humor knows no allegiances

I wish mommy Wendy's paid me to shitpost.

The expansion is one of their major goals, but it's not for the reason one would initially suspect. They're perfectly happy to sell burgers to John, Pablo, Shawntavious, Lu Bei and Masatoshi, but their long-term main goal is the acquisition of as much real-estate as possible worldwide. The corporation owns the land under all those restaurants, all over the world, and land only ever increases in value.

Or Walgreen's

I'd rather drink puddle water from Africa.

Whataburger achieved the un-achievable by actually being worse than McDonalds. Their tea is shit, their fries are always cold and bland, and their chicken has to be like grade e or something. At least McDonald's has decent tasting fries and edible burgers. Wendy's is the best though :^)

kek

Well, Whataburger is in food. I think they could give them hell.

tfw none here will know the sublime flavor of Milo's or Jack's burgers fries and sweet tea.

Whataburger serves all hours. Additionally, they mostly get older people. This makes it a vastly nicer place to sit and read in than places that attract loud losers.

highly underrated

ah so fucking close

AH FUCK YOU

True, but you think they could serve better tea or something. Sometimes their tea tastes like it's been sitting in the tin for weeks.

Whataburger has good burgers and breakfast, though I agree for an establishment in the South, their sweet tea should be on point and it often isn't.

This could be shut down in a minute. Tell them McDonalds is misogynist because it looks like a pair of tits.

tbh 5 guys is better.

What's your point moshe? Niggers eat there.

Those were some fun threads

Zoe pls.

I've had five guys when I flew to London for a concert. Even the small fries were massive. Liberate us PLEASE.

So Wendy's finally defeated McDonald's?

Nope. McDonalds is a franchise operation. The only thing it owns is the trademark, the lawyers who write the contracts and the bank account.

Every day i take a look at this board, every day nothing is happening.
Since Trump's inauguration this board is like the heartbeat of a dying man, with "HAPPENING" spikes followed by drops of disappointment. Day for day.
I'm not tired of winning, its been a slow trickle anyway, but i am tired of reading about "HAPPENING"s, nearly makes me sick.
Its like a taunt, maybe I'm crazy, but i can nearly hear the jew laughing at my daily letdown.

NOD BURGER!

Not keeping your memes in the cloud and external storage ,learn on your mistakes user

Im actually applying for a wendies job right now
wish me luck anons

Last time I ate any fast food was shortly before watching this vid related.

Is that supposed to represent saggy tits or what?

g-good luck you too.

WENDY'S ever since saints row i have referred to the restaurant as FRECKLE BITCH'S

I DO LIKE THE PICS SUCH SOUND ADVICE 🍔

The one nearest to me closed down

Hahahahaha my cousin just stormed in and broke a vase, she is so pissed about this, she thinks it's a satanist thing.

"How am I supposed to feed my babies at a devils house!"

Hahhaha this is hilarious.

Can this be turned into a white thing?

What does that have to do with wome- oh…

Most things that don't have much water content will do that. It's mummification, nothing to do with how healthy or unhealthy the food is.

Saggy Boobs. They should have sexier arches, these suck.

Memes becoming more intertwined with reality everyday.

*dabs*

(((Wcdonalds)))

I remember my first triple baconator too, user. Wish I could relive it.

DO IT!

then why do regular burgers/fries get moldy?

less oil/fresh

You eat near a big city Whataburger? Cuz I've noticed their tea gets worse the closer you are to a major city.

I'd say it's their fries that are in dire need of attention, and maybe their chicken tenders.

WcDonalds is a running gag in at least 15 different anime series. its happening.

fictionalcompanies.wikia.com/wiki/WcDonald's

Do they?

The problem with these types of vids is they don't use a control. They should have something very similar but home made sitting next to it.

More water, probably. Mold won't grow where there is no water.

m.hooktube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

How does this have anything to do with Trump?

WHAT IF THE ANIME STUDIO SUED MCDONALDS AND WON

Every day that passes the world is slowly but surely becoming more anime.

Toilet burgers.

wow McDonalds turned it's M upside down into a W? That's pretty Wack

chocolate is aryan you fucking mongoloid. vanillacucks get gas.

I've been on FUSE mode for quite a while now, juts waiting for shit to hit the fan and actually find meaning in my life.

Looks like a devils trident. Fitting.

White is right you literal nigger. Even banana milkshakes are leagues above ch*colate.

But what anime will real life ultimately become? Magical girl? Dystopian cyberpunk? dubs and it'll be Genocyber

Rolling for Texhnolyze-esque, full-on hopeless dystopia

Fist of the North Star

Fuck's sake user, stop playing with the dubs like that
M.D. Geist if dubs

annex us

OH BOY!
You've done it, user.
You doomed us all.

is it supposed to look like a roastie
because that's the image I'm getting

but if you get it you will leave us…

Wendy's is confirmed Aryan burgers. The corners aren't cut Wendy's doesn't cut corners
Whackdonalds is the jewiest of the jew major corps
I hope the board of directors collectively die from colon cancer

I should've gone with a hentai or something like that
Welp, time to die

mfw local Wendy's is run by niggers.

Monstergirls will become real, and then everything else. It becomes the anime in your heart, the anime that chooses you.

Checked
Man you're in too big of a place. Sounds like Milwaukee or Alabama
Head west to the Rockies where the Wendy's emplyoees are white

As long as we get more ara's, im A-ok with this.

NO U!

For some reason I find this funny. Am I retarded?

I heard McDonalds actually pays anime studios to put WcDonalds in their animus. Also is chick fil a still wort going to I haven't been there in a while.

"We sell hamburgers for a dollar. Here's why we think niggers are important"

All of that isn't rotting because of the same principle.

They have high surface areas to volume ratio, have large sodium concentrations and are dried out. It's the same method that keeps beef jerky edible.

Gotta love Jap women

I'd bet that the only reason they're doing this is so they don't get as much backlash when they decide to fire all the niggers and replace them with burger-flipping robots and self-service kiosks.

been a while since we've had a Wendy's thread

OP guzzles cum.

You and I both.

This is fake news. Perhaps there's one franchise, somewhere, which has done this, but the pic looks fake too - the font is wrong for one, which makes the pic a fake because McDonald's is completely anal about their signage, branding, and what not.

Fake news, show me another pic of that location and include the address of any McDonalds which has flipped its sign. How about a link to the tweet?

Saged for /leftpol/ prank.

eke

This, Mr. Torfag. How the fuck is this shitposting allowed? Where did Resurrectedplayer go?

Get a load of these cock gobblers. Back to whatever shit hole you came from.

money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/news/companies/mcdonalds-international-womens-day/index.html

azcentral.com/story/entertainment/dining/2018/03/07/z-mcdonalds-flipping-golden-arches-upside-down-international-womens-day/404699002/

whee we're in for a hell of a ride these next few years

drawings of jap women are hot, actual Japs are not hot

He'd be here posting Wendy too. Go away whiny shill.

The giant arches have been physically flipped at just one California restaurant. On Thursday, International Women's Day, upside-down arches will replace rightside-up arches across McDonald's digital channels.

So one location purportedly flipped its sign, but reverse image search shows that this obvious, low-rez shop is the only proof of it, and they don't name the location. Also there is the claim that this W will appear on McDonald's "digital channels" whatever they vaguely mean by this.

This is fake news. Where's the location which flipped its logo? Oh yeah, they aren't saying. There are only about 1200 locations in the state. Sounds like they just made this all up.

If I see the W on the McDonald's site I'll let you anons know if this thread isn't saged to shit, anchored, or (ideally) swiftly deleted. I'll check up 'till and through International Women's Day for us all.

Thanks, Cpt. No fun autismo.

The Asiago Ranch Chicken Club is legit fucking delicious.

If you didn't come here for the autism you're in the wrong place my friend.

Also,

I figured out the CNN Money angle - this fake news is being spread to help stave off the terrible losses McDonalds has suffered in the past couple months. Some easy fake, paid PR and the big institutional buyers can benefit off the bump before they sell even more.

I wonder how many ingredients come from China and other God-forsaken places? Maybe the rumblings about a trade war are shaking fundamental forces a bit for the first time in a long, long while. McDonalds gives you that Big Mac with a sesame seed bun and those fuckers ain't cheap - Mexico produces an enormous amount of sesame seeds and McDonalds is the largest buyer of Mexican sesame seeds.

I hope the SEC looks into the possibility that CNN is spreading actual fake news at the behest of some group which is designed to artificially bump the price of a stock.

It's not McDonald's its Burger World

what about arbys

Everything tastes like shit at Arby's, the only thing they don't fuck up is roast beef and their sides. They're basically the taco bell of meats.

/r/ someone post the furry Zootopia abortion comic that was edited for Arby's

Have a couple on the house.

lol fucking sides gone

Where are you from nigger? The only thing you said that was accurate is the tea is shit. Which is mostly because it doesn't go with god-tier Whataburger burgers and fries. Report that fucking restaurant for being shit.

He changed his username again because he's a schizophrenic psychopath. Why the fuck do you care?

Millenniums of great, experimental then refined civilizations with arts, culture and artifacts still remaining to this day.

It's like you don't even want to live.

I thought they were freaking out cause its a massive W for White Power.

Guys guys guys, lets just agree that as long as it's proper milk and none of that non-lactose shit, it's fine.
Reminder if you can't process lactose, you're not fucking white and should hang yourself immediately.

Its icecream icecream you insufferable asperger not something you suck through a straw.

But don't browns in Afghanistan eat yoghurt as part of their meals or as a snack? That would imply they are fine with dairy or goatmilk

Leftovers of their Indo-European ancestry.

no one cares, nerd

Burger King
Wendy'sfags BTFO

shiggy diggy

sage bc clearly a false happening

WcDonalds in Cowboy Bebop? I had no idea.

Zoe go home, we all know you aren't talking about hamburgers.

I shit you not kiev has the same density of McDonald's as NYC

Much truth, wow!

They are so good bro. So fucking good.

If Whataburger (Waterburger here in Texas) had fresh chicken tenders like Cane's, it would be the GOAT fast food joint in the country. Their burgers and fries are perfect; plus the ketchup is so delicious, you can buy it at the store.

Underrated post. But the wendy's meme is a good one

This experiment has been repeated many times with the same reproducable outcome.

youtu.be/8uHxRwQqWFo

youtu.be/-f4tFzboDfI

youtu.be/sygxmYlvr8I

youtu.be/mZaT0Uf_fHg

It's better, but it's overpriced as fuck.

You can also buy the jalapeno ranch as well. Damn that stuff's good.

Remember all those flip-made commercial parodies of McDo?

tbh European, none of the corporate fast food is really all that great, its almost always made by non-whites. What you're really missing out is family owned burger joints, there is one in my hometown that's been around for more than 30 years now. Everyday the owner and his white family serve their burgers, from breakfast to mid-afternoon Monday through Fridays. All his daughters are very QT, especially during Oktoberfest and the burgers taste good too, I often get a breakfast burger before the morning drive.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about but it's obviously degenerate and you obviously have serious issues for even knowing about it.

Do americans really have hamburgers for breakfast?

Lol what are you even doing here? No (((programmer))) work to do?

yeah, i'm a kike because i have better things to do than play video games. you got me.

There were just so many, I even think Wendy's invested in some meme production for a while. They just all came at once.

sometimes they're good with bacon and a fried egg too

I live near the coast and have a childhood friend who now fishes for a living. I often buy fish directly from him and once bought some seabass off of him and made seabass burgers for my gf at 4am whom I first saw walking out of that burger joint in my hometown. Burgers are an implicitly white food, I think it has some relation with German food but I've never really delved into the (((official))) history because its probably been jewed.

Don't the Illuminati flip their symbols before some crazy shit goes down? Didn't the Republicans flip the elephant before 911?

no

Lurk 4 years before posting

I think it's something to do with freemasonic reflection, or some reversal concept.

So is the International Goddess Cult going to do some crazy shit for Women’s Day?

Japanese women in anime are drawn as half white. Half-white women in anime are drawn as white.

Goat milk is lower in lactose and doesn't trigger the intolerance that easily.

Fermenting it helps too.

If it's only one restaurant, it's no big deal.

If it catches on, short their stock.

Nobody has ever needed a sesame seed. Glad to see this decadence fall.

wendy-chan has freckles
I have freckles
do you think she'd want to marry and start a family with me?

(checked)
Goat milk straight from goat, mmm… Cow milk can GTFO

Nobody is disputing that fast food, especially food developed in labs for maximum addictiveness is bad for you. However, your example is shit. The food was prepared under sterile conditions, with sorbate, salt and nitrate preservatives, dehydrated and sterilized by cooking, and then left in sanitary conditions then of course it wouldn't rot. Leave that big mac out in the rain and it would be covered in mold overnight.

Excesses of salt or sugar, coupled with dehydration, are how we've preserved food for thousands of years.
offthegridnews.com/how-to-2/how-to-make-pemmican-a-survival-superfood-that-can-last-50-years/

enjoy your ban. you better liek chocolate malk.

who is the guy talking in the bideo?

sure thing manboy

yes user

source?

She's a used up whore, yes sir.

Wendy's should shitpost about how this W is advertising for Wendy's.

From the article:

Guess how I know you aren't from around here.

You can see the plastic from here

make it so

I like their tendies. I don't know if they still have them though, I haven't been in a while.

And that's bad? It's a pretty fucking amazing acheivement in chemistry, to invent a preservative that makes perishable food simultaneously have extremely long shelf life AND not being poisonous.

so they turned it upside down for national womens day? thats retarded, it makes their logo look like a pair of really sad, shitty, saggy, tube shaped tits.

I'll bite.

The jew that ran their twitter was fired a few months after all that.

How many man hours were wasted on this nonsense? It just makes me want a smugburgle.

Some McDonalds are corporate owned.

Can I have two guesses?
(1) Because I don't worship your e-celeb gf zoe? Or maybe it's (2) because I use a vpn that messes up your pseudononymous id-tracker. I might also guess (3) I actually am from around here, I just don't share your prioritizing of video games as a life pursuit, but since I'm from around here I know that could damage your self esteem more than observing that fapping to anime lolis is degenerate, so I'll refrain.

Okay, mr (2)-user. I've guessed in good faith. Now hows about you show me what an aryan you are and tell me what the right answer is.

Gun x Sword was great.

I was too old to follow gamergate, but even I know this one, newfag. Just stfu and lurk 2 years already.

You're fired.

It’s fake news.

The W doesn't represent just "Women", but specifically "Wendy", because they are disgusting cucks and are capitulating.

That's (sort of) interesting, and thanks for the quick rundown. But are you really telling me that's the "five guys" connection that makes zoe quinn relevant in this thread? Zoe quinn is such a foundational character in the history of chan culture that four years after gamergate, the fact that she fucked (at least) 5 (gamer) guys before (indirectly) fucking 4chan means that from now on the mere act of typing the words "five guys" in a thread about hamburgers will sperg the gamers into fits of PTSD?

There's no memes of zoe standing in front of a 5-guys storefront? There's no photoshop of her face onto the burger-chain's corporate logo? Just the mere fact that gamergate lore includes her fucking (at least) five guys means that from now on any time five guys do anything, zoe quinn is behind it?

okay. thanks for clearing that up.

Daily reminder to meme responsibly. Probably a good time to short Mickey Ds. They have no idea the memetic forces theyve unleashed.

One job famalm.

hahahah.

Yes, and they're still strongly anti-degeneracy too.

How do they even still exist? Aren't they the go-to for niggers and assorted poor people? They have to have the worst reputation in the business. It's been like two decades since I ate their junk (except for ice cream 13 years ago, but I was in youth detention and they only drove us to certain places every now and then). McDonald's and Taco Bell are probably the lowest class, cheapest junk shit you can buy.

Sauce?

lololol

The ex boyfriend that she cucked posted her facebook confessions to the five affairs, and titled it "five guys burgers and fries"

I think one or two game devs referenced it and some zoe memes got posted on those bulletin boards at some restaurants

what made the unfolding story gossip-bait more than most stories about bpd ex-gfs is that she was held up as some feminist gamedev icon. then it got revealed that she was actually an awful person to most people and slept with 3 coworkers and a journalist giving her the most coverage

she's a category 5 drama hurricane that the media tripped over itself trying to cover for

Original Sonic character, DO NOT STEAL

Last burger I ate had moose meat bound with pork fat. You all are fucking disgusting eating (((fast food))). Also, sage this shit 4chan-esque thread (the only things missing are BBC photos and spam).

Ahh, finally an explanation that makes sense. Yes, now that I think about it I have seen that reference before but I always turned my head and plugged my ears knowing it was some degenerate drama best ignored. Thank you for ending my ignorance. I shall be thinking of you, and this thread, and zoe everytime I enjoy a 5-guys burger from now on which, zoe quinn notwithstanding, is still a superior product to McDonalds.

archive.is/cY45J
columbusmonthly.com/lifestyle/20170815/confessions-from-wendys-former-social-media-manager
I think she's embellishing about her leaving having been "long in the works". At the time I read things about her not having plans and not knowing what she was doing next, it sounded like was fired and is now saving face. Asking for sauce on things you can easily jewgle yourself should be bannable.

Indeed.

Good luck user.

Don't let your memes be dreams lads.

This is literally fake news, where are the other photos of the McDonald’s which flipped its sign?

One doctored image is all they’re showing.

ITT:Fat faggots discussing their burgers
It's not like there is anything real going on in the wowrld that needs your attention

McDonalds has always been a fastfood arm of globalists. Whether in the CIA are some other intel agency, it's been a safe place to meet, anywhere around the world. That they are flipping out over lost sales is no surprise to me. They shouldn't have opposed Trump.

why didnt they make nigger burgers last month? racists.

Oh my!…

Jesus fucking Christ! Just come in terms with the fact that you lost your 0.06 shekels.

"are?"

Jesus fucking Christ…

Yeah superior at hiring fucking wetbacks that don't speak English always get you order wrong.

Japan has less plastic surgery than the US

underrated comment

Oh ok, I wasn't on board with this whole feminism thing but now Macdonalds has come out in support I guess I'll go buy a chastity cage.