Trump "balanced man," but "US system "difficult to ineract with...unpredictable."

Putin: "US Political System Eating Itself Up"

Trump did nothing wrong. He never "colluded" with Russia, but why are libfags eternally screeching like it would have been a bad thing?

In a move that will likely prompt more calls for collusion, Russia's President Vladimir Putin offered more words of praise for President Trump on Wednesday, but added that he was sorely disappointed with the U.S. political system, saying that it has been "eating itself up."

www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/putin-us-political-system-eating-itself-explains-preparation-nuclear-war

Other urls found in this thread:

kreml.ru/en-Us/exhibitions/moscow-kremlin-exhibitions/shlem-ivana-groznogo/
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/03/07/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-putin-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking Jew. Christians and Jews and Muslims, they all just want to destroy the world and the white race goes first.

retard

:3

This confirms Russia hacked the election.

Civil war is inevitable in the US.

I'll wait for a real source thanks, yid.

I'm kinda starting to feel that feel too, sadly.

Shit already feels like pic related. Everyone has their own little perspective and they are all headed not only in different directions but what one might call different dimensions of worldview.

People aren't trained in even basic critical thinking, to say nothing of logic, and "common sense" is common to only a dwindling number.

Also, what is "a house divided against itself" when more than half the population comes from broken homes and "traditional family" is utterly alien to the majority?

It might be a "civil war" but it will probably be an anarchic crackup with little enclaves of people barely able to cooperate with each other and give/follow fucking orders, never mind run a complex society.

Oops, here's the forgotten "pic related." Different worldviews, but now so threadbare the system is held together by toothpicks and airplane glue.

Oh thank god

And where have I heard this kind of thing before and why does it seem so familiar? Ah yes…

Ronald Reagan, 1980s: "That fellow Gorbachev seems like a balanced man, but the USSR is eating itself up…difficult to deal with, and unpredictable. In fact, its fucking coming apart at the seams. Imagine all those loose nukes when the Soviet Union finally collapses…"

Sheeeeeiiiiitttttt.

le touching wall.jpg
Why didn't you vote Killary fellow nazis?
just vote Louis Bracamonte 2020
remember Russia is bad guy ok.
ImPeach Donald Drumff
Because he is a literall nazi who betrayed us all (former Trump supporter here)
Maybe you should go try to visit the reddit because you are such a zionald.
Did I mention that Drumff and Butin are basically born chabad lubavitch nazis?
I bet you don't even nazi haha civnat reditter, haha chess megapedo syrian airfield zog temperor.

#OPENBORDERS
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#CORRECTHEBLUE

LAUNCH THOSE NUKES

(((SHELOMOVA)))

Nothing wrong with that. He's doing his job.

"Shelom" means "helmet" in Russian, you dumb fuck, but you already knew it's not a kike name because Hebrew is your first language, nasty kike. Your women are pig disgusting and your food is nasty.
kreml.ru/en-Us/exhibitions/moscow-kremlin-exhibitions/shlem-ivana-groznogo/

Here's your "credible" fake news link, kike:
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/03/07/world/europe/ap-eu-russia-putin-us.html

No shit Putin doesn't want Russia destroyed. It would weaken Chabad-Lubavitch's power over Eastern Europe. I can't help though but think if Putin's moderate cuckservitism were to fail, all the Jews in the Grand Tartary would go full kike and annex the Balts, Georgia, and Ukraine. Maybe it's best keeping him there. Him outlawing holohoax exposure has stunted growth of (((Russian Nationalist))) CIAniggers.

Bots like really need work. Where do these come from. Mossad? JIDF?

you should have surrendered to hitler when you had the chance, ivan. your country is a shithole under (((kremlin))) rule

OP is a faggot but Putin is the mother fucking man.

when a kike cuts your brakes and you die in a car crash, the kike is ultimately responsible for your death, not the cliff you drove over, nor the ground you hit, nor the fuel that burst into flames. The jew is responsible. You will all burn.

nice mental gymnastics, brah

*manlet

We are already sick of the lies.

At least the US nukes are bigger

Politicians do politics.
Picture me shocked.
This may be too much for you to take in at once, but politicians aren't sincere 100% of the time.
More so, they even use their influence to leverage financial gain.

I hope I didn't say too much, I wouldn't want to crash your world where posting a picture of a politician meeting people somehow implies he is not to be trusted or that he is genuinely their friend, even pursuing their interests blindly because he is just such a nice guy.

For example, maybe you should reiterate your point with posting the le_touching_wall.jpg

That will surely make me vote Democrats, as I'm sure will make Russians choose a different PREZ.

tl:dr
You're notbin Kansas anymore

This is a false dichotomy. Exposing Putin/Trump/whatever does not mean you should vote for Hillary. Furthermore, you should back off from stupid arguments like he has to throw a bone to the kikes so he can slowly uncuck the nation… No, with all the subversion that kikes accomplished, they appear to be too cunning to get deceived so easily. If you have the suspicion that someone out there in politics is /ourguy/, then kikes know it also.

nice

I'm ready for Civil War 2

I already moved most of my family and wealth to Brazil, I'll be cozy in my SHTF farm with my family while I watch cucks kill each other. If the country is worth coming back to, I'll come back.

Found the Freemason Anglophile.

Putin: "If you can't beat em, poison em"

probably the same guy spamming muh russia threads on /n/

traitors deserve the rope

The US isn't exactly perfect when it comes to any of those categories and it's still the richest country on earth. I wonder how close it would come to Russia in terms of cultural degeneration if its people had to endure even 1/10th what the Russian people endured during the 20th century.

I mean, seriously, just look at what is happening to the US' industrial heartland. The opioid crisis is growing out of control (70% YoY increase in overdoses in the Midwest) and that's in a region that is far better off in every measure than anywhere in Russia.

hopefully you wont be let back in, pussy

pray tell, how will you fight military style drones from out of your line of sight?

Simply? You needn't, drone use on even a rebel population of its own nation would incur international reprisal for any govt, even our own.
We'd welcome Russian help with open arms at that point tbph

Ask someone who has deployed outside the wire how much the tanks and drones really did.

A lot changes in 3 years user, I've seen it change with my own eyes.

it's not the drones and tanks you should be worried about, it's the biological warfare, or poisoning your water sources by "accident" that should bother you.
I seem to remember a tidbit concerning the EPA and the Animas river for example. No one talks about the virus carrying mosquitoes that cause birth defects anymore. I seem to remember a certain foundation the released genetically modified mosquitoes out in the open.
Where was the "international reprisal" there?

You might laugh at drones fighting you user, but drones will always be good at monitoring you from miles away.

This.

lmao, my ISP is blocking that URL

Using CBRN in a civil war is a guaranteed losing move for them. It would make virtually the entire population oppose them, and hugely increase desertion in the military. Not to mention create a pretext for other countries which would benefit from the existing government being removed (e.g. Russia) to provide weapons and aid to the rebels.

UAVs are terrible for mass surveillance.

there is literally nothing "mass surveillance" about civil war / rebel situations….

Mmm…
I don't know if I want to bite or not.
Still need to refuel, maintain the drones, maintain the facilities that house the operators, maintain R&D of technology, all the while keeping each and every facility secure.
Do your drones still lose connection while on Overwatch or does flying in a figure 8 still work?

You're right, there isn't. Surveillance was just his fallback once it was pointed out that UCAVs aren't magic superweapons which make it futile to fight the state.

How will you prove it's "them" user? It's clearly the rebels poor living conditions that have caused the problem.

Says you. Any data is good data.

I bet you're one of those fags that think throwing metal nets at drones is what will make em worthless.

I don't recall conceding the other position user.

There's a nice patent you should read: US9305280B1

You don't, you go after politicians, their families, and the families of soldiers if that doesn't work. It's not a pretty thing, but it's effective.

MILITIA OF ONE

Allow me to refresh your memory:

notice how I put "military style" in front of drone?
I'm responding to words made by the poster I was talking to, and making a generalized statement about a deeper threat.

That doesn't diminish the other threat at all.
Try again.

And you think these people won't be in safe houses and underground bunkers?

How will you find them?

Not enough resources for that, too wide of an attack surface.

The moment that drones get used on the US public is the first time that they'll actually be used against adversaries capable of creating talented hackers. The iranians managed to make a US drone land right in their hands, but actual American hackers (and all their friends overseas) will suddenly have an incredible motivation to turn those things into liabilities.

Given the current state of IT security, I don't really see drones being usable against any population we care about. The moment they take to the skies they'll be owned and turn on either each other or the people they're supposed to assist.

I'm the only guy providing sources here, is that all you got?

Looks like you've been found out.

And Samson is coming. So there is no hope or anything to live for.

Tell me, when the "flaws" in intel's chips were revealed, what did those hackers do?

Muh share. Mug fat nigger. Muh chess.

Samson. Looms. Trump loves Jews.

Samson. Looms. Trump loves Jews.

You hope too much.

No, that only produces Zimbabwe. Accelerationism is a shit. No Spree Killer Ever Shot a Rothschild.

Samson. Looms.

Imagine the mil flying drones in the US to kill people. (((They))) lost that narrative the minute they started this shit show campaign on Trump.

You hope too much. Trump loves Jews.

Bugger off, asses and elbows.

No, TORPEDO. I'm right and you know it. Trump Loves Jews.

Fucking knew it. Filtered.

Trump Loves Jews.

Cry more, shlomo.

You've posted this before. I don't speak Russian, but I can't find any etymology for "helmet" being a last name. I can find pic related, however. All Shelomov/as I can find are jews or related to Putin (who I suspect is jewish). So help me out, what non jewish Shelomov/as do you know of, what evidence do you have for that helmet being the origin of anyone's last name?

I think this was solved in Vietnam, especially counting how the militias had high morale and were fighting from a "defend your homeland" stance, and the army was degenerated thanks to jew/communist infiltrators for the 68' movements. Now the army is even more degenerate, with trannies, non-whites, feminists and women in there. It would be disasterous for the goverment.
Most off all, if it was beneficial for the jews to start a civil war they would have done it by now. They chose slow infiltration, which is why we know what they fear. I would go as far as to say thatcivil war would be beneficial for US, theoretically speaking, of course. Think "Turner Diaries"