Reaching levels of faggotry that should never be reached

HOLLYJEW GOING FOR MAXIMUM SOY

Any time the kikes do something like this, that has potential to go viral on its own because of how dumb or ridiculous it is, it could be effective for us to try and make the connection to them for the normalfags to see.

The more we hammer through the point that Jews are (((Hollywood))), the (((media))), (((degenerate culture))), (((white genocide)))), ect.. The more normalfags will actually start to snap out of it.

Make connections with these words and Jews, so when they see them somewhere, their mind instantly makes the connection with Jews.

That's a nice little Photoshop project you've got going on there, but nothing more, user.

More OC is always good, begone shill.

REDDITFAGGOTS GO HOME

Truly, the scary thing is how little this is actually photoshopped. Nice work OP. You aren't a faggot.

you weren't kidding

Ahaha what? This can't be real. There's no fucking way. What is this world?

All you ever need to do is promote Israel multiculti. They will be so involved in shilling against that they wont be shilling for anything else in your lifetime.
Shilling against a shoah comes above shilling for degeneracy, white genocide, or anything else for them.

So they're all mega-gay

It's real, it's damn real.

(checked)
If they weren't mega gay, they would have a sexual emergency that they'd have to cover up with even more male feminism.

confirmed & crying

Duh. its fake user.

this is genuinely disgusting to look at. What have the kikes done to America…..

And right on cue, the redditfaggot mods from t_d sticky this garbage.
Never change niggers.

Maybe they were right about the pills.

Archive before any other word
Otherwise quality shoop

ARCHIVE
Not archiving should be an instant ban offense seriously faggot mods and you idiots posting stuff without archiving that will get shoah’d just think with your monkey reddit brains

Why is this stickied?

Because it upsets (jew)

Those images are from some other user's post ages ago, which he saved from some other user's post, which he saved from…. Those images do the rounds every so often.
#Don'tSpergOnMe

Why, you're in kikeworld, user. Enjoy your stay.

If only you knew how bad things really are…

Kikes are hitting us hard, bomb threat in UTAH involving israeli secret intelligence service sympathizer.

Bonus points for having the beardless Muslim twink included in the back of the line.

fucking flaming faggots

How about you go the fuck back there, you whiny cunt? I'm here to gas kikes.

There aren't any links in user's post. Why would they archive links that aren't there?

NIGGERFAGGOTS GO BACK TO 4CUCK

See? I can do it too.

Polite sage for being offtopic

I would finesse the 'jew' in the title, make the J uppercase, move over the w for readability.
Other than that, nice OC.

Top kek, memes becoming real again. I love this timeline. What'll that 'darker digital culture' bring next? I'm sure we'll find out through the valued professionals in the media and arts.

Why would a post be slide thread be stickied in the first place? How does it hurt kikes to discuss the electric jew and promote their shows? It doesn't do anything more than shit up this board in a way synonymous with redditfaggots and Holla Forumstards, but ignorant niggers like you will never be white so you wouldn't understand.

A pajeet, a commie, a soyboy and a pedophile walk into a pizzahut.

The NuBeards are a sign of complete faggotry.

But seriously though, the latest fad is the cringewave of the 80s. You're going to keep seeing more and more neon glitch eurotrash futurism coming.

Jew.

That skirt never went past the pilot, though.

A nufag would be an expert so I defer to your experience in the matter.

Bartender looks up, says “get the fuck out.”

Says the faggot with a nuBeard.

Vid related.

Checked, I saw an A E S T H E T I C commercial during the Limpdix. I was flabbergasted.

I suppose you see a difference between pantyhose and tights too hmmm?

Keep digging, yid.

OOps forgot the video lol.

The three white betas pick up the pajeet and throw him out.
The "fuck" is out; may we have a drink now kind sir?

We shouldn't take this too far or Chuck Lorre will steal it for the one laugh per episode on that big bang theory programming show.

What were they hoping to communicate by releasing something like this?

It's meant to influence women, so they prefer soyboys. Most of Hollywood is geared toward influencing women. Women control most of the purchasing power, they're conscious of trends, and so therefore most of the pilpul and brainwashing is targeted toward them.

The message is (yet again) that sensitive, nerdy kikes are the ones to watch. This dovetails with the race mixing messaging we're always seeing promoted by these same people - while your soyboy beta provider's in his boy-cave playing with his Nintendo Switch, Jamal is having his way with the missus during her (((girls night out))) and this is how you AND her should like it.

Never mind that profits and viewership and mindshare are all faltering, doubling down again and again is the key.

Why not the little shit?

Should I just move to Sweden or some shit?

Their willingness to cup the bull's balls while they defile their loved ones?

why the fuck is this a sticky? it has merit as a thread, not a total shit OP. but a sticky? cmon now.

Transient feelings of acceptance in Hollywood pedophile circles, at least for the actors. The producers and directors or more on 's page.

Perfect bot post

Shut up you Jew, it's funny and relevant, (((they're))) showing us their hand and it's the same shit in a bigger helping. Just shows they didn't learn anything from us.

im fucking dead

(((white genocide)))

What did he mean by this?

whelp boys im off to work out. thanks for the motivation

Half the reason I come here anymore is to laugh at how mentally disabled the admins are here now. They must be on hard drugs now, it’s the only way they could be so fucking stupid. I don’t think someone intentionally trying to fuck up Holla Forums could do it with the deftness that our fuckup mods manage on the daily. It’s astounding to behold really. They’ve never been heavyweights but at some time since the election, their brains must have melted and dripped out of their ears.

Because once again it shows Holla Forums is always right. It shows that Hollywood is pushing for a nu-male who is easily cucked and pushed aside by the mongrels trying to attack the Western man and his gene pool. On top of that, the image itself is highly memable.
How fucking new are you faggots?
DON'T FORGET TO ARCHIVE IT!

Hmmmm… something's missing…

I know! They all need to be sporting the nu-male smile!

Sweet jeebus, this timeline.

Mark personally called them and told them if they do that shit he'd shoot up E3 so they backed off.

And the Kikes continue to do our work for us, red-pilling the masses with their filth.

Kek'd.

Perfect time to spread the redpill that 90% of the actors in that show are jews.

Is that a boner?

Strongly suggest OP takes this user's advice because I see this meme having legs.

The hilarious thing is that if these kikes looked at how the characters were written, only three of the four could be considered betas.
Far right learns to take control and be a man when negotiating with cloud data providers in the last season.
He returns to being a limp wristed faggot after he fags out.

All throughout the series second from the right is a complete asshole that does what needs to be done, and fucks with everyone. He's better at his job than the pajeet
Every tech-left in the show is a complete kike that backstabs, sabatoges, and steals anything to get a leg up on their enemies.
The only likable character in the show was an autistic, white investor that was actually trying to build a nation for himself. Absolutely Aryan

The kike magazine writers don't even know the material they're writing about.
inb4 don't watch the hollyjew All modern media can be condensed into 1/4 of it's original size without a loss of quality. If it's truly garbage it can be shrunk into 5 minutes.
Then put it on in the background to subconsciously identify useful rhetoric to extract into webms.
At this point I'm so immunized to brainwashing that nothing will ever convince me to betray the self-evident facts I have been exposed to my entire life.

Why did Mike Judge, who's pretty based, make a show like Silicon Valley that's so soy-infused?

I know it's somewhat supposed to be satirical like how his very short-lived GOODE FAMILY mocked left coast SJWs, but most of the cast also publicly promote the soyest of soyboy politics.

Look at one of the show's screenwriters, like Carson Mell. Would you like more soy with that?

Ive noticed that the mods are using stickies as a way to slide threads. When the florida shooting digging threads were pulling up some spooky shit, average to garbage threads like this one were all stickied, until the first page was 13 out of 15 stickies. A couple of them were just reposted Fox news articles, nowhere near worthy of a sticky. That way there were only 2 non sticked threads on the first page, meaning just two posts required in unrelated threads to slide important info off the top page.

Pay attention, the next time a major happening happens, watch as the first page becomes 10+ stickies of banal bullshit and unrelated articles. mods are compromised, 8/pol/ is compromised.

>>>/zenpol/

It's satire

You kikes and your first posts. You'll never learn.

OH VEY GOYIM !

The show depicts normal tech industrialists.
Let that sink in.

A normal nigger is a violent subhuman that demands gibs.
A normal spic is ruled by bloodlust.
A normal dune coon is a retarded nigger.
A normal female chink is a terrible driver that treats men as ATMs.

A normal tech industrialist is a pussy whipped faggot.
Everything featured in the show is acceptable behavior within the subculture of "tech entrepreneurs".

Lol why is this happening

fuck

Please keep posting, your salty tears are delicious.

organic, natural salt

I was gonna going to say that guy is a Satanist played by a jew, but apparently Martin Starr isn't a jew.
I agree he's best character

Its written by Mike Judge, right?

Did King of the Hill? which also had a lot of subtle and not so subtle stabs at leftist psychopathy? even if he also made fun of republicans too (but Hank is always respectable)

its got a lot of "dogwhistles".

Scenes like these just make me wonder if TNG/DS9 was just a bunch of people in a spaceship/space station finding new innovative ways to dick around.

Slightly lower than average then.

Shredded Data has me in tears

I thought this was a parody, what the fuck is going on?

In 5 years from now you have a full show about how cucking out is successful airing on prime time.

Maybe even faster than that considering how the elite loves humiliating their cattle like this.

Its like when Gawker was getting broken and made that "The Cuck" website as some sort of emotional outburst.

Wow, and all the writers are jews. How about that coincidence?

So wait, is 1st pic real? I kept it but I thought it was a parody.
Rest are unrelated.

(check'd)
Indeed it was real, most traces and mentions of it have been buried but to some extent it still exists. I thought I had some more screenshots but I remember article titles along the lines of "The Politics of Sitting Down to Pee". There were threads about it, mostly expounding disbelief. Funniest part is that logo is real. Down to the fucking symbol too.

I don't get this approach, because all I feel is sheer disgust when I see that image. I just don't see anything that would make it work as a favorable conditioning strategy. Base instincts would be set off in the same way you get repelled by seeing diseased flesh.

If I recall CNN did an article about cuckholding helping to "strengthen relationships". Because nothing says I love you more than sexual outsourcing.

Hm. Creative term.

King of the Hill while a good show was pretty clearly a deconstruction of Middle America.

I see kids, boys, walking by my house every day after being dismissed from middle school. Their hair is dyed mint fucking green. These kids are like 12 years old. I want to grab one of these kids are be like "dude, what the hell. Don't you see what you are becoming?"
I don't see how any boy would want to dress like that. I don't see why any boy would dress in a way that makes him seem weak and pathetic.

I notice the same thing, none of the kids in that age range look normal at all. At the least they carry themselves very poorly and dress as if they have no confidence, but many are clearly budding SJWtrannies. Literally none of them look normal.

nice

Oi what a progressive LGBT Minority Couple in the back ground!

He's trying to warn America.

This cover was designed with triggering of YOU in mind.
By triggering YOU, the kike uses YOU to viralize his propaganda for him.
LOOK WHAT SAID THREAD

Just kill them, problem solved.

Even so, it still risks backfiring severely because it invokes a fundamental human instinct deep down and Holla Forums can exploit that. That means if it made viral by their opposition, it'll likely come reinforced with redpill arguments attached to it. I mean it's easy to point out that a society that embraces inferiority for equality is doomed to collapse due to stagnation and eventual decay. Lacking initiative to take charge because you're punished for presenting your strengths is the crux of whole situation. They only want those who only follow, never lead themselves.

Did any of you really expect different?
The Jewish "male" is the very definition of soyboy.
Of course they're going to promote their own tribe with this absolute faggotry.

There's a very good chance the schools are straight up feeding them estrogens.

Are people still not using catalog view?

They don’t have to, it’s in the water supply. Literally everyone is constantly being exposed to it when they shower, when they eat out, drink processed drinks. It’s everywhere now thanks to just about every woman in the country being a seething whore and living on “birth control”.

Even Jews OK, maybe not Jews can become manly if they lift and cut soy out of their diets. You should give it a try, Ari.

Goons and redditors never figured it out yet. It's embarrassing.

I don't know if I speak for the rest of us but I don't give a fuck about the rest of the internet. It's all shit now and I just want to come here to laugh at the collapse of humankind.

You can't even tell anymore. Last night I saw 2 guys who looked like manly kameraden on dinner date with 2 girls and I was overhearing their conversation as they were talking about the election. Turns out they were both watching in horror as the votes were being counted and she lost. So idk fuck this world I could be looking at a cuck no matter what they look like.

Any sufficiently advanced civilization will eventually invent a way to go your entire life without having to do a bit of work. We're already most of the way there. With no labor only dicking around will matter, I can only hope that humanity doesn't descend into a 24/7 rape-necro-bestiality-pedo-orgy-fest and give birth to Slaanesh.

How can anyone watch something like that and still think niggers are the same species as us?

Like absolute clockwork the mongoloid can only respond with "tactical nihilism" when he realizes he is the butt of the joke he is laughing at. 2 minutes after this thread 404s he's going to go back to his white humanity advocacy because he's just such an edgy nihilist "laughing at the collapse of humankind".

You know you've reached the end of your rope when you think having certain opinions makes you a "beta cuck". I've seen idiots call football players "cucks" for having liberal opinions. Meanwhile the average edgy internet conservative looks like the white guy in every cuck video.

We have IDs here, Holla Forums.

no one actually believes that. Its just that most people censor themselves and never think about things like this at all. Not even niggers think they are the same species.

Try again kike.

Photoshop will bring in the second holocaust.

Tip top real life comedy right here

This post is far too toxic and aggressive for you, user. You must have missed your morning estrogen dose. Have a soylent and calm down.

Someone posted this to /r9k/. Apparently, they're upset that normalfags are ruining beta males now by claiming that soyboys are the real betamales when they're real human beans.

Kek. Real beta uprising when?

ayy lmao

this one is better than OP's. OP didnt need to do what he did with that photoshop

anyone who speaks hue?

slaneesh was created but plenty of people on plenty of worlds engaging in 24/7 rape-necro-bestiality-pedo-orgy-fests.
if things keep up this way. i would be surprised if we don't forget how to mantain airplanes, or roads.

What are they gonna do, an uprising?

Yeah. The guy who's recording is making fun of her, asking where she learnt to make a wall, she points to the nearby structure, and in the end he tells her not to continue erecting the house.

I want to genocide well over half of Brazil.

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails?

He kinda looks like John McIntosh in the 4th pic, sans the alcoholic bloat. I bet he can't talk without using his hands, either.