South Africa’s New President Receives a Rabbi’s Blessing

Guess who is celebrating the coming bolshevik slaughter of whites in South Africa?

The very same Chabad Lubavitch sect that brought to you the ever so fashy based jewish President Trump.
You know the Messianic jewish cult that the neo-liberals call "Russians" and the group that every single "fashy based fellow goyim" laughs at even the notion of them ever existing.

chabad.org/news/article_cdo/aid/3943405/jewish/South-Africas-New-President-Receives-a-Rabbis-Blessing.htm

For more information about the garden path the once jew-wise have been led down

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/report-trump-connected-to-hasidic-court-whose-founder-lived-in-gold-palace/2016/11/10/
history

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3lICJ
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself kike

Land prices fall and hymies move in to buy those properties and fast forward some kang president will apologize them to come back and the cycle continues.

This is a Russian astroturf thread. Consider the following:
See how it is possible to make such posts without any knowledge of English.

Basically, the radicalization push in Russian (they are anti-compromise).

Commenting on the overwhelmingly positive and optimist transformation that has swept the country, South Africa’s Chief Rabbi Warren Goldstein commented that “the Lubavitcher Rebbe predicted this!”

I’m sure the rebbe predicted that.

jews aren't Russian because jews aren't white.

Yes, yes, it's all Trump's fault your fucking country fell apart and you gave it to the niggers. All this butthurt from the gaping you asked for.

And this cunt actually thinks /pol is going to click kike links? No archive? Jesus fuck we must be breaking them at record pace if they can't even train them up properly anymore.

Muh archive
archive.fo/3lICJ

Have previous sa presidents received this blessing? It seems too conspicuous, even by Jewish standards.

Funny about that rabbi, he touched down in Iceland literally a week before Iceland was supposed to pass a law against circumcisions. They make trouble everywhere they go on purpose.

Running out of ideas?

At least America doesn't have any of these issues with Chabad Lubavitch jews interfering with our leaders decisions

Has a nigger ever apologized for anything ever? Dindu nuffin is a meme for a reason.

Every
Damn
Time

oivay!

The look on a Jews face when you walk up to him and remind him of his place. You guys should do it, often. Especially when he tells you that he doesn’t like the antisemitisms.

Yup.
Jews are not White.
They are a virus.

Very interesting the defensive accusations of "shilling" and preemptive sage bombing when the Lubavitchers are brought up.

I'd sure like to see some proof of all these "financial donations" Trump's supposedly making to these kikes, because I haven't seen much in the way of proof. He did commute the one orthodox kike's sentence, and it was a commutation, not a pardon. Aside from that, I'm not really seeing the links. Possibly through Kushner's family?

That's a pretty interesting way to gloss over that. I guess running a meth lab, flooding a town with illegal mexican immigrants, exploiting child labor, isn't that big of a deal. I'll keep in mind it was just a commutation, not a pardon. You can't expect a Lubavitcher to serve his sentence. Filtered, by the way.

Its the Weimar Republic all over again.

It's not like these links are hidden or anything.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

So Putin and Trump are using jews to jew the jews? What's the problem then? They're merely tools.