Small Irish town forced to take in rapefugees. Locals afraid of being called 'raycis'

Small Irish town forced to take in rapefugees. Locals afraid of being called 'raycis'

archive.is/dHMdK

Other urls found in this thread:

unsavoryagents.com/
archive.is/2AriD
mobile.twitter.com/HeadBeeGuy/status/969678760294395905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goddamnit, people!

So it begins.
Even the rural areas are getting diversified now…
No place can ever be 'too white'.

I was raised in a very much white rural area in Britain and it's still the same. A tight community.
You need to remember that these people have never ever experienced this sort of thing and thus will not know how to react to it. There may be people who are against immigration or pro Brexit (farmers more or less voted leave) but they're still conditioned to believe that X can be racist and thus avoided.
They're not cucks, just (((they))) are exploiting the friendly high trust areas that still exist.

This is more devastating to me personally than seeing London so overran. All in all, rapefugees won't leave cities because they don't like the inconvenience of rural life. You never see non whites in the great outdoors (despite petty attempts to 'diversify' rural tourist areas) and the idea that nonwhite people work the land for agriculture, forestry or conservation is just unheard of.

I guess this is a test… They've done this in remote areas of Sweden and Germany for example, one case bringing more rapefugees in a village than the number of actual villagers there. If the goyim cow like (((they))) want them to, things are going to get a hell of a lot more worse in rural areas of Britain.

I'll keep monitoring situations like this, I'll watch how they creep across the border to Wales, I'll observe how they settle in towns nearby. But by then it may be too late.
Some of the most based people I know are farmers, they have a no bullshit mentality mainly brought on from how shitty they've been treated of late. In some cases it pays more to sit around and collect gibs than actually work the land. But that's just one of the many things that contributes to the downfall of Britain and Ireland.

Whereas many Holla Forumsacks have seen first hand the effects of this enforced diversity and poz, these rural folk simply have not. They do not know what hellhole may await them emerging from the dark seas of (((Diversity)))

>They do not know what hellhole may await them emerging from the dark seas of (((Diversity)))
Then let us hope they remember how to drive the snakes from the Emerald Isle.

Orban has done this to several rural communities in Hungary also in one instance tripling the population of the native.

I posted an article about it on here and the same jews that insist we continue supporting and voting for NeoCon jews got the thread deleted on more than one occasion.

Apparently exposing jewish political frauds on Holla Forums is now the greatest sin an user can commit on here

Source?

I unironically hate the mods here. They'll ban genuine threads they don't like while simultaneously letting shill threads and shitposts last. Fucking hell then there's that one cuck who shitposts as Rachel Maddow and shits up the place because "dank may mays".
I only really come here to rant and lurk anyway these days. This place is still miles better than Halfchan's Holla Forums but it's going down the shitter fast. But I don't complain. It's better than nothing.

would it even be possible to buy the board from those fucks with lotsa shekels? kind of toying with the idea but i really don't want them to get any shekels at all.

Probably not. And what difference would that make anyway? As an asset, 8/pol/ is only as good as the content people post. Shills will continue to ravage shit as they do and most likely goon up the new mods.
I'd rather there be absolutely no moderation whatsoever than there be mods at all.
Self moderation was the best way to deal with shills. A ban can be evaded, ignoring the buggers and countering sliding with genuine threads would be more effective.
Goons are renowned for getting into powerful positions in communities across the internet to subvert like the kikes they are (they basically run Leddit and halfchan now). Honestly no matter what a board owner could do, the entire nature of imageboards basically means that anyone is free to post anything they want anyway. You cannot control that outright.
Literally just looking into things you read here and taking things not at face value but doing one's own research instantly defeats the purpose of shills. I highly doubt anyone here even the most leddit of newfags actually get convinced by a shill's argument. But shills disrupt rather than convince here. The mods take anything they don't like and scream "shill!" to get rid of it.
The mods are the biggest scum here

That's a mod AFAIK. I shit you not.

If this place doesn't improve it may force us into meatspace, then these fuckers will regret the day they shilled here.
It will be like the artist who trolled the Oscars, but x1000s of us with chaos.
unsavoryagents.com/

RE: Thread - Potato niggers chose to be enslaved by the EU kike and signed up to suicide, now have regret. I find it hard to continue to have sympathy for cucks like these tbqh. There are no cucks in the future of our race - they have committed suicide, and only the purest and strongest Aryans survive. Being attacked by a rabid nigger is one thing, but getting attacked by your own who are hell bent on you joining their suicide is maddening.

The ones who voted for this are the urbanites, not poor ass villagers who live in the middle of nowhere. If anything the ones who ought to survive this are the rural folk who oppose this shit.

The Irish were forced to vote over the EU 3 times, the first 2 occasions they voted against joining the EU, the government then forced a 3rd vote and the government achieved the win due to the public apathy about being ignored the first 2 occasions.

How do you fashy based Americans feel about the jewish aut-right and the great jewish Trumpstein swindle,do they deserve to live?

Who voted in the government that didn't listen to their vote instead of standing for election themselves and putting traitor heads on spikes like their ancestors used to?
graphic is related to 404'd thread before I could tell the nigger OP what I thought of the shitty thread, but also applicable here in regards to the future.

The reason their ancestors survived was because they knew other uses for pitchforks than shifting hay.

What they're doing to Europe right now shows what government does when the people are unarmed.

Americans: NEVER turn in your guns

They are probably afraid their children and grandchildren will not visit them. Younger whites are indoctrinated to hate those who show concern for their own well-being and self-interest.

Truely a saddening thing, when the rural communities are taken over it will be like Afghanistan 2.0 with entire villages being literally Taliban/ISIS style centers of operation. In the cities, they cannot openly walk about with RPGs. However in a place like the country, it is only a matter of time.

Jews did this.

Never forget, Jews did this, deliberately, knowingly, they targeted you for Hell.

Jews fucked up all of Europe. Not just Germany, not just Britain, all of it. Jews are the racists, and they use every other race and identity as wedges to drive cracks into our societies, and then set us against each other. Jews did this. They have long known exactly what they are doing.

Jews found a way to use our own sense of compassion and fairness against us.

"not all Jews…"
If the (((mods))) can't get us on board with their white genocide, race mixing scheme, then they'll polarize us, drive to unreasoned hatred so they can vilify us. It's what they do.

Yea, well the Irish should realize that they fucked up, and reverse the (((3rd world immigration))) trend, before they no longer have a Nation. Or is it too late already?
Only widespread violence against the (((destroyers of civilization))) and their clueless minions can reverse the trend. You have to fight them at their level, with baser stuff, if you wish to defend your own.
Jews did this.

Lets hope they haven't forgotten how to drive the others away in order to defend their Nation.

America will go into civil war. Everyone here is armed, and many will die. Our Jewish doctors will be quite busy, unless they themselves are the targets.

Jews have targeted Western Civilization itself for destruction. They will cry and scheme and wring their hands until every last white man is gone, even the homos, even the cucks. Then they will say,… "well, the whites should have just stood up for themselves. It's not our fault. We were just following our instinct. It's not our fault the whites were such gullible and pathetic pushovers."

Chimpire tried that with Evalion. It didn't work out so well in the end for them.

Wow, I'm sure glad that all of those conspiracy theorists who think that white people are being systematically replaced were wrong!

It's sarcasm for those of you who are genuinely autistic.

That looter of the Lidl super market last week, were that foreigner too?

Since when is correctly identifying jewish hoaxes=/= Blackpill?

I remember when telling the truth about you jews was called the red-pill

I remember that too, like it was yesterday.
Yesterday's news, refreshed for today.

Since the reddit and shill invasion and attempted subversion ramped up to eleven. I wouldn't worry about it. US normalfags are starting to see that the government won't fix nor police itself. Things are going to get very interesting soon.

Android 16 was the true hero of the Cell arc, sacrificing himself to give Gohan the confidence to let go of his self-doubt and defeat cell.

The only people saying muh drumpf these days are niggers, spics, street shitters, kikes, and faggots. Which one are you? Trick question, you're all those things.

The only people on Holla Forums still pretending that neocon jew President Trump is anything but a jewish fraud are jews

you're right it never ends. they are doing this all over. rural midwest, rust belt, small new england towns.. there's no end. just a constant stream of africans latinos and muslimes swallowing the land mass. we're literally being invaded by fighting age males from other countries.

They deserve it. We are becoming the evolutionary equivalent of the Dodo and if this is how passive we are in the face of blatant invasion and displacement - well then who cares.

Two of the mods have been deleted since a week ago now. Imkampfy has disappeared and literally no one has noticed. Sage for off topic meta.

They're still here as well as their jIDF patrol bots as demonstrated by ID 6eb8c1

Don't count us out just yet, (((friend))). Our immune system is growing strong every day.

I'm smelling a (((coincidence)))

We tried to warn you, this is the future you chose

Thank you flappy, the day is brighter for your effort. Special sage for flappy's oh so informative and useful post. Have a have a kosher tater.

not true, voted 93% against it, now its just a matter of whether the overwhelming no is implemented or ignored.

Did you hear about Ireland's first fag marriage?

Gerald Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzgerald got married.

They're actually doing better than the saracen conquest a thousand years ago.

In a town that small, surely they knew about a migrant center being constructed. That takes time. I just can’t understand why people wouldn’t burn that shit to the ground before the migrants even arrive. I am staring down a lucrative career that took years of study and hard work, and even I would be willing to throw that away if that shit came to my town. I would do my best to research the best ways to burn or demolish the buildings while hampering emergency personnel from reaching the scene. And I would research how to conceal myself from being found out both physically and electronically. Why the fuck aren’t these people doing the same?!

The way to win is to kill the invaders without being racist. See what I did there?

Whites tend to accept things like "rules" until they are forced into action. They are a people used to being led and told they will be provided for as long as they support the body/community/leader. Unfortunately a big problem is the leaders. Whites are being taken advantage of through shit leadership because they are conditioned to respond to "leadership."
Once white people stop giving a fuck about the rules or understand the kikes rules aren't THEIR rules, shit starts happening and whites get direct. Example, the North. They have been telling even their own to get fucked for so long they don't give a FOOK about a gods bedamned stinkbeard or his feelings.
Once more white people cast off kike chains the world will change.

No you don't get it. You have to kill yourself so they have nothing to conquer. Checkmate.

93% vote against something
ignoring a landslide vote is un-ironically an option.

We need to send Deus Vult whiskey to Ireland, with instructions from god to kill the invaders. If anyone will Deus Vult its the Irish. I know, I hear the song of ireland in my blood… it says something slurred and incomprehensible, but I know what it means. It means to kill all mudslimes and then go get another beer, but not to bother going very far away from the pub, because it's wet and chilly out, and there be no booze in the deserts.

What the fuck am I reading

Thats what it comes down to. You want to call someone "evil"? You better hope on your life that they do not seek to prove you right.

Only whites. That makes you a filtered nigger, or a filtered spic. Either way, you're a filtered subhuman piece of apeshit.

I had not heard of that.
Holy crap, "looting" doesn't even begin to describe what happened: that building was literally demolished!

archive.is/2AriD

Link to Twitter feed with other videos of the event.

mobile.twitter.com/HeadBeeGuy/status/969678760294395905

Polite sage for replying to self.

Is your 1/32th irish blood speaking to you?

The Irish traded in their Catholicism for Communism.

Reported, kike.

I just don't care. Irish people aren't our friends. Show me one fucking case of Irish people being the friends of the White Nationalist movement. So-called white nationalists in Europe are entirely interested in themselves and are not in the least our friends. They don't even consider themselves whites. Indeed, they prefer the aristocracy which abuses them, they are infatuated with royalty. These are not brothers.

Were they brothers, they'd act like brothers.

Fuck 'em!

nice organic term you have there

It has gone downhill, but newfags not lurking is at least half the problem.

Yup, literal shills. You are the biggest problem we have.

Finally, a decent fucking meme.

Wow, what a fucking trade up!

Example of what I'm talking about:

^ This is most authentic, I assure you. It's not Russian shills (though such do exist - they aren't interested in D&C between White Nationalists, for the perfectly good reason that there exists in no way whatsoever, except Americans as the cucks slaving in false belief of friendship, solidarity).

The figure on the left is a version of a cartoon used to represent Americans. It comes in various shades, and it may be called "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" or "56%".

Let me underscore for you that this is merely a joke which represents the
FUNDAMENTAL UNDERLYING MENTAL STATE OF THE EUROPEAN
And Brits of the various kinds are just Europeans, in every way possible, without any exceptions, except that they are kind of the shit tier of Europe, and are always trying to suck any Euro's cock, because they have an inferiority complex.

Be assured, American White People, these are not our brothers, in Europe. Whatsoever is our brotherhood is here, and though they are glad to freeload, they will never in a million billion trillion years help even 1 solitary American white person.

Hi Ari, still at work?
You should relax a little, aren’t there no gay clubs in Telaviv?

< (2)
< id: 000000

Be it known: 'tis the kikes who wish American White People to waste their resources on the ungrateful Europeans, who have only empiric designs.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A EUROPEAN GROUP OF WHITE NATIONALISTS
That's a kike claim without any evidence - they're all local, nationalistic, and certainly not pro-white.

Is Israel so short in man power they use the inmates of mental asylums to shitpost?

Authentic, right. It's an asshurt shitskin trying to cause division. Just as you are.

They say that in a majority white country…..soon they will just start murdering people en mass.

Writer Jason Le Miere (pic related).

To the contrary. I'm 100% white, however they consider those who have mixed race, even if those races are all white, as "mutts", and beneath contempt. I must impress upon you the veracity of this fact.

< (3)
< ID: 000000

Yes

< not an argument

I'm right, and you admit you are wrong by resorting to fallacies.

I'm not the guy you were arguing with.

Annnd that is also not an argument. Keep adding it up, lad.

Kek, it's that retard from the Italian election thread. I'm getting you banned again.

Ah, the thirst to harm others.

But you have no arguments.

YES. IF YOU WANT A FUTURE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN THEN EMBRACE RACISM. THE TERM LENIN INVENTED TO DESTROY EUROPE.

ALL SOCIETY HAS IT'S BASIS IN BIOLOGY.

Same thing. I am Celtic in heritage and Ireland and hell all Aryan countries and the people living in them are bloody cowards and fools.

See:

etc.

How did you escape 4chan Issac?

Ireland (south) is not in the UK. Technically they are a Republic but they are cucked like the SNP in Scotland. They are essentially followers of Trotsky.

The promoters of Localism however fail to realise that the same thing is happening to all Aryan countries, and to a lesser extent slavic countries. Separate nations all falling to the same fate because the financial and media power is international. This is what MOSLEY WAS TALKING ABOUT.

I'm not in the least interested in the UK's political arrangements. Fuck them.

Get out kike

What we need is a Aryan confederate military resistance, and local domestic administration.

That's funny, coming from a D&C kike. You don't have any argument except "fuck Europe" and everyone else disagrees with you.

Also, why? You live in the UK.

STOP FALLING FOR D/C. JUST BECAUSE /brit/ HAS.

Here's a previous d&c attempt from 8c63a4.

most blatant D&C I've seen all week

Then tell when has 1 European (Britains, Irish are European) ever done well by America's White People? Even once? Even spoke well of them? Ever? NEVER! Curse them!

kek no

In any case the Republic of Ireland’s not very Catholic now. These were the results from the 2018 referendum where same-sex marriage was approved by 62.07% of the electorate.

Tell me when white Americans have helped white Europe… No they obeyed the Jews and therefore Satan's orders, and gave up Europe to rapine and COMMUNISM. AMERICA IS THE WORST OFFENDER. The people are easily manipulated. At least the (elite) British thought the Jews were on their side, having a mutually beneficial relationship.

NO.

NO MORE D/C.

ALL THE WEST IS FALLING.

FIGHT AMONGST YOURSELVES IF YOU MUST ONCE YOU HAVE REDEEMED YOUR LOST HONOR.

Who could have guessed JRR Tolkien was a Prophet.

The Catholic church is morphing to fulfill it's role as the Khazar Empire's Global Religion.

Also LGBT IS D/C.
WHAT MATTERS IS CONTROL OVER BOARDERS AND CITIZENSHIP.

Well, they SHOULD unite. It's a great idea.

But why do you suppose it's any different? What do brit threads have in them? German threads? They are exclusively oriented toward serving their own variation on nationalism.

They're not your friends, and they never will be.

FUCK EUROPE

Well user. American's are primarily responsible for the victory of the Allies, and therefore the Jews, Materialism, and Communism. They easily fell for the (((bankers))) propaganda after Andrew Jackson died.

So America, as a Puppet of Judea does deserve some of the hate it gets. Specifically the Boomers and their parents the GOYIST generation. They denied biological reality and so now we are paying the price.

NO MORE COUSINS WARS
AGAINST THE POWER THAT HAS RISEN IN THE EAST
AND THE ORCS FROM THE SOUTH
WE MUST STAND TOGETHER

Kill yourself meetup cuck. White American and Europeans stand together.

I rage

Americans*
COUSIN*

1. Nobody alive today was involved in command during WWII
2. The decisions were made, anyway, not by vote
< no more cousin wars
But, more realistically, shouldn't we aid Soros in his annihilation of European whites, as they are to a man devoted to oppressing we, the White People of the US?

LOOK EVERYONE THIS IS WHAT A SHILL LOOKS LIKE. DO NOT FALL FOR D/C.THIS IS A SMALL ONLINE WEBSITE ANYWAY. THERE IS NO BENEFIT TO THE BLACKPILL OR D/C

Good day.

uhuh. pot shots, can't take the heat, no argument. Yeah, that would be… YOU.

BEHOLD AN INITIATED SATANIST. Judaism and Religion of Cuck™ worship Cronus the cannibal aka Saturn/Satan.

BTW Shouldn't you be eating your daily foreskin supplement right now?

< not an argument

You can't argue against me, because I am utterly correct in my analysis.

If brothers they be, let them be brothers indeed.

Aryans are a Global Minority
The Irish are an Aryan Minority
Nippon is Honorary Aryan
Hating Anime makes you a Good Goy
Ban Genital Mutilation to Remove Semites
Stop the Genocide of the Irish People

Why should I give a fuck? Fuck Ireland. Fuck Europe. See:

Whoa Linda hey

SATURN REPRESENTS THE GENERATIVE FORCE.
SEMITES WORSHIP AN INVERTED SATURN.
ALSO KNOWN AS THE GRIM REAPER
WE FIGHT AGAINST DEATH AND ENTROPY

I don' t like you faggot

OK, so what's the kikes' guilt-trip excuse for why Ireland has to take infinity niggers and Muslims and turn "multicultural" (read: brown welfare class ruled by kikes)? With Germany it's the holohoax, with America it's slavery, with Britain it's muh colonies, what the fuck did Ireland ever do to be judged by World Jewry? Exist as white people?

Every day you are monitoring hate in the deepest, darkest corners of the world wide web.
Good work, Mossadberg!

It's a kike construct to consider there to even exist such a thing as the "white nationalist". There is no evidence whatsoever of solidarity even of a single group supposedly white nationalist, in europe, with any white Americans. Ever.

Thats their new tactic. Flood small towns so the locals are powerless.

Honestly one of the lamest persistent shills I've seen in months.
You have no argument, you are not American, and you are certainly not Aryan.
Begone, circumcised wonder, and haunt us no more.

Not an argument.

Correct, you do not have an argument. Glad we see eye to eye on that.

To the contrary!

The kikes created the illusion of some kind of solidarity of white people, without the least shred of evidence. The non-existent thing created in whites of America great hope. However, no gains materialized, which would be anticipated if such existed at all.

Take a look around, dumbass. It's happening and we don't need idiots like you around to fuck it up. Remember how well everyone was getting along in the Italy thread, except for you? Just give it up.

Failures will refuse to accept the evidence which is before their own eyes.

What the fuck.
I'm Irish, Lisdoonvarna is really famous here. There are songs about Lisdoonvarna.
This is an intentional cultural assassination, there's no fucking reason they'd do this otherwise.

An international Aryan Brotherhood is needed to combat the international (((Khazar))) Mafia.
The Brotherhood needs to be focused BIOLOGICAL SURVIVAL and Ethnic-Nationalism, and leave all other issues to localities. A Confederation if you will.

Is that why you won't acknowledge that no one's buying what you're selling?

I'm intrigued, what's this town known for?

It takes a special kind of stupid to think anybody here who isn't a shill would not see through your retardation.
"White nationalism" in America does nothing for Europe because it has still barely done shit for itself. Likewise, the pockets of ethnic nationalism that exist in any other white nation are intent on their own native population before doing anything for anyone else.
You do realize we all know that pro-whites are not in power in these countries, right Shillstein?
You do realize that whites all over the world post on here in solidarity with other white nations against your scourge?
What has your nation ever done for anyone?
Get an argument, get a real job, maybe try manual labor for the first time in 6 million years and get fucked.

Yes, I would also like to know.

Lisdoonvarna sounds like an interesting name.

Good meme~

It's not a product. It's logic. It is something which must be true, lad.

Even the slightest lip service is not provided by any of the so-called white supremacist groups of Europe (UK included, Ireland etc.) toward White People of America. ANY white people of America. ANY. EVER.

That's because none in Europe see themselves as white. Perhaps in the loosest sense, but not in the sense that they would do even the slightest thing kind toward another white person. Their aim, the desire of their hearts, is to oppress supposed fellow white people, for their identity is nationalistic, is state-oriented, and is empiric (kike-infested anti-white empires/colonies).

It's known for its festivals, mostly the yearly matchmaking festival which draws tens of thousands of people to the town from all around Europe.
It also used to have a famous music festival, but that ended in the 80's when a riot broke out that led to the deaths of 8 people. It's also got some natural springs and it's relatively close to famous Irish landmarks like the Cliffs of Moher.
Fucking hell, it boils my blood knowing somebody is trying to shove a bunch of rapefugees into a place like this.

Forgot to add this image.

Yeah, we get it, you're a kike without an argument, how many times are you going to tell us?

Neat.

An International Aryan Aliiance, including Japan, is needed to combat the International (((Khazar))) Mafia and their new Chinese hosts.

The Alliance needs to be focused BIOLOGICAL SURVIVAL and Ethnic-Nationalism, and leave all other issues to localities.

A Confederation if you will.

Still not an example of once ever in history a "white nationalist" European group even voicing the slightest of support for White People in America. Or, better, doing something. Ever. In history.

Give it up, bitch. Go think up a better strategy. And get an actual argument together next time. Maybe one that doesn't focus on how insatiable your cumgullet is for foreskins. Try to actually be relatable and come off as an actual person and not some retard whose brains are broiling in the sun of a land that was never his.

They have no excuse, they just say "do it or you're racist".

lad, I have you filtered.

Just remind the Irish that the English are currently being good goys and taking rapefugees.
That's how you get the Irish riled up. You convince them the English are doing the opposite of what you want them to do.

Yes, it'll involve a bit of anti-English shitposting, but honestly I'm sure they can handle a bit of banter for the common good of the European peoples.

>>>/brit/663281
Not that hard given the state of /brit/

God Brits are a disgusting breed.
They're the faggots pushing the "ironic" coonspeaking the hardest.

But anyway, not even trying to start shit right now. It's a fact that Irish national identity is primarily built on "do the opposite of what the English do"
If the English started loving Ireland tomorrow, the Irish would start hating it. That's how zealous they are.

Its the same with the Scots.
Meanwhile us sheepshaggers just continue hating everything and everyone.
Fuck you.

This town is done. It's not just 300 sub-humans, it's going to be 300 sub-human under the age of 30. Youthful, active, and willing to fight. Meanwhile the average age for this town, like a lot of towns, is probably above 50.

similar shit happens to yanks, the ones with guns are afraid to use them cuz of the police who will go to town arresting and imprisoning a white man who takes out a shit-skin, whatever the reason.

The solution, go full Punisher.

Guns are pretty much irrelevant in this situation. We have a gun culture in the US, but we also have a law culture. 50 years ago we had high trust societies, then something along the way happened (diversity was a huge part of it in the US) to kill the trust and community amongst people and in its place law and order took over. I guess it was the growing far-left sentiment in our media and education. After all, far-left ideals are synonymous with destruction of culture and authoritarian governance. Now no one trusts anyone and everyone fears the law. Well, white people fear the law. So much so that owning guns doesn't make a huge difference. Although we still have our constitutional rights, such as the first amendment, so we're not as far down shit river. Our culture still has some independent spirit to it. But no one's going to wage a revolution any time soon, everyone's too scared of the law. Law is the be-all, end-all for white people. When we think of defending ourselves the first thought that comes to mind is "could I go to jail?" No one fears the law more than white people.

yes, and so they should, prisons are filled with violent non-white animals, cops are trigger happy from dealing with said animals before they are imprisoned, you made a nigger "good"? well, if they figure out it was you, in the process of arresting you the cops might shoot you, your gf, definitely your dog, and you wont even get compo for it cuz you're not black.

So dont get caught, vigilantes hypothetically blowing up homes in the night with LPG canisters and IEDing gangs loitering are hard to catch. Hell just doing a drive-by nigger style will make it hard to track you down if you steal some shitty plates and swap them out regularly.

All a joke though, fun chatting with you alphabet types!

This is great, maybe the IRA will come to the defense of Ireland, or finally be outed as the communists they actually are…

Good post right here.

I hate cowards more than I hate shitskins and I REALLY HATE SHITSKINS

I knew there was a reason I bookmarked this video.
Never change, Scots.

There needs to be a agreement with the old and young. Youngsters can live on their land for free so long as they help protect their areas from shitskin invasions. Everyone wins.

The saddest part. They didn't even want to virtue signal, they actively tried to stop it.

Yes… we need to get back to 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.' It's not entirely true, but we need to make it true.

Fight for the Shire!
Fight for Middle Earth!

Of all fucking places, why Lisdoonvarna? Are they trying to piss of the locals?
Lisdoonvarna is an important town for County Clare's tourism, I 100% guarantee tourists wouldn't like seeing Abdul and his 5 child wives walking around while staying at a hotel on their visit to the cliffs of Moher.

Because, going by the comments in this thread, it's of cultural significance to the Irish.
Therefore, with the current assault on national and ethnic identities in the EU, it must be destroyed, and who better to do the job? (Pic related)

Is it allowed in Ireland to sue the government if damages can be proven?