I need the Link to the article or the articles about the Roman grave they discovered in South Africa

I need the Link to the article or the articles about the Roman grave they discovered in South Africa.
It doesn't show up on (((Google))) anymore.

It was as far as i remember about finding Roman Pretorian soldiers alongside Roman dishes somewhere in the north of South Africa.

The link has been taken down, with the videos.
The fucking kikes did the same thing, that they did to the nordic man found in Florida, that is the oldest human mummy found in America dating back to 10 000 B.C.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnaconsultants.com/tucson-artifacts-story-of-pre-columbian-roman-colony-verified-by-archeology/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_exploration_of_Africa#Antiquity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did this really need its own thread? Seriously faggot lurk more. Use QTDDTOT Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Another thing they like to cover up is the Germanic Kingdoms along North Africa in late antiquity.

Why would anyone attempt that? It's extremely common knowledge.

I envy you for your peers.

Most people I know think people never set a foot out of Europe until Columbus.

That is really true, the unknowing ones i met all think that Egypt was always Kang.
And they tend to ask me, why there are European looking people in Northern Africa and the Middle East.
The (((School System))) is build on lies!

Africa was named after a European.

This is extremely interesting have a bump OP but don't expect any help from nu/pol/ though. They will decry everything and stick to rules with no ability to discuss anything interesting.

In the field of history it is. Roman graves in SA would be a surprise, not so the Gothic kingdoms of NA.

The accepted hypothesis is that Africa is named after the Afri (Afer sg).

Well North South Africa is called Pretoria until they changed it to "tshwane"… still called Pretoria for all our palefaces down here. But this is news to me. Seems like mandela effect all over again - your story rings a bell but I have no compass to compare it by, nor do I remember hearing anything about it. The voortrekkers settled there, you may find some info in looking up the great trek, the vow, the voortrekker monument and Pretoria in general but they'll probably not be easy to find and the history won't necessarilly lend itself to the Roman empire.

Only thing I can think of is Karen Hudes' research (she teamed up with an afrikaans pseudo-scientist) and they did a couple of shows on canary cry and john B IIRC but if it's where you originally heard it from, i'd stay the fuck away from that jew disinfo bitch, because there is a lot of kikery happening with that one and is a big proprietor of panspermia as she remembered it. It's david icke and water filter salesman tier on steroids and with even less credibility - ancient aliens shit…

Well there are still non-local British graves from that can be found in and around the Nelspruit area. - All remnants from the Boer War. According to Thomas Pakenham, there were Irish, American, French, German, Dutch and even a handful of rebellious Brits who were with the Boers in the beginning. Nobody really knows about them, not really given much thought. Same as the concentration camps which was invented by Kitchener, all gone and forgotten or bulldozed to become sport's fields… Despite the D&C between the whites, you would think there'd be a little bit more respect but the new gov. doesn't give a fuck about us or the khoi. Fucking hell, the only reason the Voortrekker monument is still there is because they've co-signed the museum in Chinese. Regardless, as far as we know, nothing linking history to ancient Rome but rather Bartolomeu Dias who found this place in 1488.

Who the fuck cares? I wouldn't be surprised if you found the fuckers in OZ eventually. They were nearly global you twat.

Romans in South Africa - first I've heard of it

Romans along the southern Mediterranean coast
I vaguely remember something about this. There's some ruins or something? Mostly I only hear that Africa has always been ruled by Religion of Cuck™ic black people.
Likewise, Turkey has always been ruled by Religion of Cuck™ic Turks. There were never any Celtic folk there. That's just an evil rumor.

Columbus was the first person to sail across the Atlantic. He didn't know where he was going. He just did it on a lark, to see 'what was out there'.
Vikings didn't exist. There were no indigenous white folk found in the Canaries.
No ancient white mummies in China. No whites in New Zealand, long before the Polynesians invaded.
Quetzacoatl was not white.
There have been never tribes of white people in Columbia and Equador. Any rumors of white indian tribes in South America are evil myths.

The Egyptians were black, as in negroidal. Because they were black, they built the most advanced civilization the world has ever known. Even today we don't know how to replicate their great structures, monuments of black achievement standing throughout all time.
Any hint that Egyptians weren't black is racist.

News to me, too.

Romans were in Arizona, though.
dnaconsultants.com/tucson-artifacts-story-of-pre-columbian-roman-colony-verified-by-archeology/

Its not impossible for romans to have reached S.A. By rivers and horses one can travel quite a bit. And quickly by todays standards
Problem is you dont get many chances for pit stops.

The thing was that they had been somewhere close to that stone building in Zimbabwe.
They had been buried in traditional Roman fashion, and all the plates and vases where put in their graves.
They where as i remember 3 or 4 soldiers, who where buried side by side.

I'd argue by ship but that'd mean Dias' history is moot.

Well, that's part factual according to him. He's sources are reliable. See the Boer War by T. Pakenham. Rather rare book these days, he was of English Nobility and was ostracised for his plain and non-chalant mannerisms of writing exactly as things were. He didn't exagerate and he was not in favour of the English despite being of their ilk. It's a very impressive book and well researched. Written quite a long time ago too. If you're interested in the history, I couldn't suggest anything greater… Outstanding job at detailing every single aspect in geo-political circumstances as well as what was happening in the AO's of the days leading up to WWI. Fascinating stuff. As for the Romans, ja, that's pretty much news to me unless, as I said earlier it's coming from the disinfo shills who are trying to distract us. So many people in this side of the world live in a delusion because they cannot handle it anymore. So we soothe ourselves to sleep but we keep our heads on the swivel at the same time. It's the wild west out here, but not yet pure anarchy. It's a balancing act if you would… we're more worried about you guys because we look to the foreigners to set the status quo.

Alright OP, i've done some basic fucking digging and the praetorian, not pretorian guard were "The Praetorian Guard were the Roman Army units stationed in Rome and the Italian Peninsula to protect the persons of the Imperial Family and to garrison Italy and Rome. Recruitment seem to take place in a variety of means, from recruiting the best available recruits in Italy to head-hunting highly decorated veterans from other Legions. In addition to the Praetorian Guard, the Imperial Family was also protected by the Imperial German Bodyguard, composed of ethnic Germans." copied and pasted directly from some guy on Quora. Cannot justify however, what is interesting is that South West Africa, now Namibia was owned by Germany during the Boer Wars, this was pre 1900's. So keep digging m8. You may be wasting our time with bullshit nonsense but at least it's an interesting topic.

No they don't. They just pretend it is irrelevant and never happened. But they haven't actively covered it up. I was taught about the Visigothic and Vandalic kingdoms in a class where it was intimately relevant. But beyond that - like most history - it was just deemed not convenient enough to teach. Most Niggers don't even know that.

Yep, been there myself to check it out. The artifacts are real. The site(s) is real. Not that hard to find, actually.
Once we make sense of it, the most surprising thing about it is not that the Romans came to N.America, but that the Smithsonian/Peabody unsuccessfully tried so hard to cover it up, and still to this day ridicule anyone who finds out about it. Even today, occasionally some local newspaper article will crop up explaining how this elaborate academic deception occurred a century ago trying to convince people that Romans existed. There were no Romans. Rome never existed. Of course, we all know it happened, because you can visit the site and view the artifacts right here.

I think the Smithsonian, et al., want to cover up our true history because they are… well, you know, Jews/Semites who are trying to destroy body and soul their Amalek: whites.

Another site, the Goldmine Plantation mound in Louisiana, (up a tributary to the Ouachita/Mississippi river system) not well known, uncovered two effigy pots. One of them was an American Indian man, the other was very clearly a larger pot of a white man with red hair. Dated to approximately 800 A.D. It might have been a commemorative of a meeting with Vikings who came down the Mississippi. A set of small bones with runes were also found. Additionally, one of the associated skeletons was about 6'3", with Caucasian features. This was before political correctness prevented archeologists from digging up Indian Mounds. That's all been lost, though. Last I heard, most of it was in the basement of the Univ. of Arkansas.

Oh, and the list goes on and on and on and on. People got around in the ancient world. To think that we didn't travel the world is utterly ludicrous, tbh. Romans especially traveled.

are you retarded? of course romans were on the southern mediterranean coast north africa this is common knowledge. what do you think carthage was? what do you think egypt was? do you think these were not roman territories at some point?
OP specifically asked about romans in south africa which is a much more contentious topic that has almost no information available

also its quite probable that egypt led expeditions down the west coast of arabia felix :^) which could have led them into south africa, so i dont think its incredible that romans had at one point visited there

being this autistic

which is a mistake
everyone that studies roman history knows it

Never heard of Romans, but there's a story about the Phoenicians circumnavigating Africa. If they can do it so can the Romans, there's nothing stopping them other than maybe Malaria.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_exploration_of_Africa#Antiquity