Seattle Police Begin Gun Confiscations: No Laws Broken, No Warrant, No Charges

Tyranny has officially taken hold on American soil
>This sets a precedent that government can now forcefully take guns away from an individual without a crime being committed or an arrest being made and without a warrant. In the name of fear and political exploitation of anti-gun rhetoric, a citizen’s Second Amendment rights have been ripped away from him by the government.
>The new “red flag” law, which has taken hold in other states already, allows the courts and law enforcement to take away guns from individuals (((they))) deem are dangerous and (((they’ve))) just begun the confiscation. A man living in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle, Washington became the first individual in the state to have his firearm confiscated without any formal arrest or charges. The man was not identified by authorities.
>These lousy complaints from neighbors allowed police to use the newly passed state law to confiscate the man’s firearm because the man apparently stared at others. Maybe there’s a ban on staring at others in Washington we are unaware of. Under the extreme risk protection orders — also referred to as “erpos” or “red flag laws” — police (government officials) are now allowed to violate a person’s Second and Fourth Amendment rights (which are basic fundamental human rights) and take their legally acquired personal property if they are tattled on by offended liberals.
TYRANNY HAS NOW TAKEN HOLD ON AMERICAN SOIL.
Sauce:
shtfplan.com/headline-news/seattle-police-begin-nazi-style-gun-confiscation-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges_03062018
archive.is/RGp5i
More Sauce
komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-first-in-state-to-use-red-flag-law-to-seize-firearm
archive.is/WTI8L
Even more Sauce
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/handgun-seized-in-belltown-under-extreme-risk-protection-order/
archive.is/Sql1D
More and more Sauce
thefreethoughtproject.com/seattle-cops-begin-nazi-style-gun-confiscations-no-laws-broken-no-warrant-no-charges/
archive.is/1Oi7S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
archive.is/SmSy5
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/52
concealedcarry.com/law/are-guns-registered/
archive.is/ErVFB
spdblotter.seattle.gov/2018/03/02/seattle-pd-crisis-response-squad-serves-extreme-risk-protection-order-seizes-handgun/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Stuart#Barricade_Books
squawker.org/politics/erpo/
tabletmag.com/scroll/188781/seattles-jewish-community-grew-70-percent-in-15-years
archive.is/wcxH3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quite similar to the beginning of this book.

We have to take action if this progresses.

I was told there would be civil war this year.

Excerpts from the book -
- - - - - - - - - -
As Powell continued talking, it became clearer and clearer that he was a conservative, not a revolutionary. He talked as if the whole
purpose of the Organization were to force the System to institute certain reforms, rather than to destroy the System, root and branch,
and build something radically and fundamentally different in its place.
He was opposed to the System because it taxed his business too heavily. (He had owned a hardware store before we were forced
underground.) He was opposed to the System's permissiveness with Blacks, because crime and rioting were bad for business. He
was opposed to the System's confiscation of firearms, because he felt he needed a gun for personal security. His were the
motivations of a libertarian, the sort of self-centered individual who sees the basic evil in government as a limitation on free
enterprise.
Someone asked him whether he had forgotten what the Organization has repeated over and over, namely, that our struggle is to
secure the future of our race, and that the issue of individual freedom is subordinate to that one, overwhelming purpose. His retort
was that the Organization's violent tactics are benefiting neither our race nor individual freedom.
- - - - - - - - - -
As a rule Katherine carries a pistol, but the day was unseasonably warm, unsuited for a coat, and she wore clothes which left no
room for concealing a firearm. Since she was with me she hadn't even bothered to carry one of the tear-gas canisters which have
become essential articles of dress for women these days.
In that regard it is interesting to note that the same people who agitated so hysterically for gun confiscation before the Cohen Act are
now calling for tear gas to be outlawed too. There have even been cases recently where women who used their tear gas to fend off
would-be rapists have been charged with armed assault! The world has become so crazy that nothing really comes as a surprise any
more.
- - - - - - - - - -

They still have time to press charges and can take it pending charges in a case where it looks like intimidation and harassment. Even the sauce claims harassment. The nigger is lucky if all they do is make him wait a few days before getting it back. Previously it would just be an arrest AND confiscation. OP is being a sensationalist faggot.

So what the fuck was he doing that prompted the officer to steal his gun

As long as it's guns being taken away and not the right to vote, right liberals?

He stared at people.

Somebody ought to introduce this faggot to their little friend.

SHILL

And the gungrabber shills are already here

Though the kicker here is that NOONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LARPING FAGGOTS

It's too late, most of you faggots are too busy with your bread and circuses.

Washington State Constitution Article 1 , Section 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS:
The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.

This is pretty much a perfect case to test the validity of gun grabbing laws in Washington.
If the courts say it's okay to act against the state constitution, it's partisan time.
If the courts say it's not okay to act against the state constitution the crisis might be averted for a few years.

Niggers aren't searching your home with metal detectors YET

WE CIVIL WAR NAO

Would he have preferred him to conceal carry then?

Copied the thread to >>>/k/558687

Let me know when this takes place in Texas.

nothing will happen, everyone who says otherwise is LARPing

Check'd…

>(((harassment)))

Important question

Assuming the SWAT squad have a list of your registered weapons, say you preemptively hide your necessary weapons far from your home during a confiscation can you be arrested for refusing to explain where they are?

You mean to say you haven't lost all of yours in a boating accident?

Wew lads.

Sadly, they were lost in a tragic boating accident.

(1) and done black pill

4D ches

What was that? There was just a tragic boating accident and I couldn't hear your posts. Luckily the only casualty was my firearm collection.

Trump is in charge dipshits, nothing too Orwell will happen.

I would actually be in favor of gun seizure if they are targeting minorities and antifa faggots, and legit mental retards like the guy mentioned in the article.

So yeah this sounds a lot like a line toward action being crossed?
No? A misunderstanding?
Have they found a perfect balance of bread and circus to slow boil actually taking weapons, is it gradually state by state, populace thoroughly asleep?
The day when you don't show up to work and things get a little bit different when.

DO IT
THE TRUMPENREICH SHALL COME

Did nobody read the article?

>On Thursday, police served an extreme risk protection order on a 31 year-old man in Belltown, requiring him to turn over all his firearms. The man had multiple incidents of harassment, including while armed, and had previously failed to comply with a judge’s order to surrender his guns as part of a criminal case, according to police. When he failed to appear for a court hearing, police got a warrant, confronted him outside his apartment and seized a .25 caliber handgun inside.
He had already been told to hand them over for fucking with people with his gun.

This was passed in 2016 and went into effect in 2017.

Always gotta be careful with stories like these because people like to shill them from both sides.

But here it is indeed a case of "we'll worry about due process later" seeing as the Judge ordered him to turn in his guns BEFORE a trial had taken place to determine the facts.

However this law has been on the books for 2 years now, and this was, as far as anyone has reported, the first case of it being enforced. And i'll let you in on a little secret as to why that is… Its because the people who passed it knew better, and were afraid of it being challenged in court as it has no legs to stand on, even if the "public" voted for it.

So stay vigilant, but don't chimp out just yet.

This is it. This is the moment all you Americans have been saying you will fight. Are you going to do it or are you going to let them disarm you all and then die in vain, perhaps of starvation, unable to even have the dignity of going down in a gun battle?

If I was an American and I have a gun I would legit make my stand but I am neither American nor have been able to obtain a gun thus far.

If you just keep waiting for things to progress, you will only realize you should have taken action, when you are no longer able to do so.

lol

Understand that any anti-gun law that you hope will be used to disenfranchise liberals of their second amendment rights. Will ultimately be used to take guns away from Conservative whites. Donald "The one man ATF" Trump is not a fascist by any stretch of the imagination, so unless a law literally specifics that niggers, commies, etc can no longer own firearms don't pretend that it would.

t. pleb
Some jew probably filed a restraining order when he stared him down with his gun. Intimidation my ass. The man has every right to tell them to fuck off and keep his guns.

No its not Soros shill, sorry but you wont be Inciting The Right to violence today. Its a shitty law that violates Due Process, which has affected a grand total on one person. It will be fought in the courts; overturned and the law nullified. You already know this to be the truth. Have fun wailing and gnashing your teeth.

Fucking hilarious bro. Lmfao

just go to Bolivia, buy land cheap and live with nature… then after everything fixes itself (it will, humanity is filled with cucks ready to work), move back to the US

I'm not. They aren't going to use those guns anyways and it would set a precedent that doesn't serve us. I would rather they have those guns. Also if they do somehow man up and use them, then, that would be great. We need regular blood baths before whites finally fight back.

Can't wait for California to overcompensate when Washington or Oregon do something more progressive than us, just like last time.

The ZOGbot.

Since when have we become "the right"?

We're third position.

Not alt-right, not alt-lite, not far-right.

haha fucking ebin my fellow magapede

Now you fucking see the result of Trump legitimising these cunts

Well, America, my predecessors in the UK handed over their weapons without a fight, when push came to shove. Will you do what you've been telling us you'll do in the 20 years since?

That is the trillion dollars question.

No but that's how I lost all my bitcoins.

your nose is showing

"Well Officer, we were out hunting fish with all of our rifles and ammunition and we hit a log and they unfortunately went straight into the water."

And you're a massive faggot.

Let me guess. Trump is not to blame. 4D MAGA!

Shifting the Overton window. When gun wonders will rise with protest?
1. Never
2. Today.
Pick one.

/thread

only faggots from cuckchan use that instead of kike, fuck off

Dear newfag.
ZOG has not origen in cuckchan, neither ZOGbot.
Policemen rarely are kikes. They are lemmings on ZOG payroll.
Lurk 10 years more.
And sodomize yourself. Faggot.

It is entirely appropriate to use the term "automatic" to describe any self-loading firearm, whether fully automatic or semi-automatic.

You burger anons need ti write to your representative and raise hell in the media and internet about this. If you lose your guns, it would be increasingly harder to turn back your country into a white nation. Do things, protest, talk to everyone, call everyone, raise hell. Good luck.

I personally pick 2, also checked

MFW I own no guns to take away.

I don’t need them.

>taking your gun because you broke (((law)))

You are 84 years late

Come on burgers, you revolted for much less when part of the glorious Empire!
Which was a few years befor it got kikes (waterloo)

Kiked*

Sounds like the guy was being an asshole…we all know the type.. He should have realized the current witch hunt environment and stopped being a dick. Morons like that will screw it up for the rest of us. We're dealing with ignorant children that shake and hide over words…and that dumbass is acting like a douchebag.

What's the best way to get away with using a pipe-bomb against govt. Buildings? I was thinking dressing up as buzz-lightyear for anonymity would be a good start.

Smuggle it in your rectum. Get into position, poop it out, then run like hell.

great way to make yourself a target

Anons, don't open carry, or you'll be singled out too.

I told you. You should have listened. You didn't listen. You could have avoided this.

fucken BASED, you tell these nonbelievers.

In case no one knows. Seattle is a "Testing" ground, for future widespread plans. The public in Washington (specifically Seattle) is regularly tested upon. This type of shit will not stop. Thanks for the heads up user. Very True If Large. It's time to put your issues with your close neighbors and Family on the back burner and turn your attention toward the people who ACTUALLY want you defenseless and even better, DEAD. Start defending your neighbors from shit like this. I remember the WTO protests, they were the first of their kind back then. Police had just gotten their new riot control gear and military surplus…. The time of compliance is over, and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking reject who deserves to be reeducated. No one builds multi million dollar "Camps" all thruout the Midwest for no reason. Time to fight. A line needs to be drawn….

Funny how "From Muh Cold dead hands" is the go-to line. (((they))) snatched Op's while his hands were still warm. Ha. Might aswell have went down shooting. Fuck it at this point

Writing doesn't work. We need to Band together nationwide. Under one Flag. That's the only thing that will work. Everyone is too busy LARPING as Nazis and watching kikes pretending to be naZis debate Sargon of ACuck. This nation is fucked. I'm ready to live off the land… Good thing I'm skilled in just about EVERY trade…. wew.

Realy hope you fuckers come out of this shit fest of a kike we call civilisation on top, without US backing any EU nation able to fuck itself is going to get rammed by the powers that be.

Just fuck my shit up now alredy.

this and this

REMEMBER TRUMP SUPPORTED THIS

REMEMBER TRUMP SAID QUOTE "TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, GO THROUGH DUE PROCESS SECOND."

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

REMEMBER WHO WAS RIGHT ABOUT TRUMP ALL ALONG. REMEMBER IT WAS THE ANCAPS. UNCHECKED AUTHORITY ALWAYS LEADS TO DOWNFALL, EVEN ROME.

The Seattle police work for Trump now. This drug addicted sperg here says so.

Tbh youre just going to get btfo if you do anything stupid, like violence, and it will just empower the neoliberal police state. Overt tactics do not work and are LITERALLY the last resort like LAST LAST. Subversive tactics are the only good option right now and that means you have to empower yourself first with knowledge like about programming and infosec and it wouldnt hurt to daytrade some bitcoin to stack your chips up a bit and invest in real hard power. DO NOT DO SOME STUPID ACT OF VIOLENCE OR VANDALISM. They love that shit and will even commit false flags when no one is going full retard for them. The best thing right now would be to catch them with direct evidence of a false flag which might be the only thing that would wake up the masses.

Oh and you can start by admitting ancaps have been right along and trump is an authoritarian mong.

OP is a fag. This will be challenged and held unconstitutional by SCOTUS.

Just because it's state law doesn't mean shit. It will be deemed unconstitutional when this goes to court, appealed and all that fun shit.

OP sucks dick.

THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TRUMPS APPROVAL AND WONT FACE REPRIMANDS FROM THE FEDS. ALSO LOOK WHAT SAID.. HE MIGHT BE RETARDED SOMEWHAT BUT HE'S RIGHT ABOUT SEATTLE BEING A NEOLIBERAL TESTING GROUND, SAME WITH SAN FRAN AND LA. OF COURSE THEY TRY SHIT OUT IN THE SUPER LIBERAL AREAS BEFORE SLOWLY COOKING THE FROG IN THE MIDWEST AND WHATNOT.

ANYWAY.. IT MIGHT NOT BE DIRECTLY RELATED BUT YOU ARE A RETARD IF YOU CANNOT APPRECIATE THE CONNECTION, IF ONLY COLLECTIVELY SUBCONSCIOUS, THAT AFTER TRUMP SAID DUE PROCESS TAKES A BACK SEAT THAT THE SEATTLE POLICE ARE PULLING THIS SHIT. EXPECT MORE LIBERAL AREAS TO START PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF THEIR AUTHORITARIANISM.

INFRINGING UPON DUE PROCESS IS NOW IN THE CULTURE ZEITGEIST OF THE NEOLIBERAL AUTHORITY.

Also i dont do drugs you fucking piece of shit.. stop projecting. Theyre horrible for you but ofc that doesnt mean they should be illegal and you should able to buy any medication you want like antibiotics because antibiotics are crucial in prepping against emergencies and when the power goes out youre going to wish that you didnt have to go to some stingy doctor to get meds.

Umm sweetie, unless as major law office takes this up bro pono that random creepy looking dude is shit out of luck.

yeah something already happen though

Previously a crime would have needed to have been committed and then due process and even then it was illegal for the government to seize personal property anyway.

That directly infringes upon the well organized militia part right?

And what about niggers and their nog tier guns? Do they have the balls to invade gang dens?

You think these people are animals or something? It's called a fucking house you mong. A fucking trap house.

You sound like a catlady
just stfu

dead people can't grab at things

t. the fucking fbi

Not one step back, kike.

OP is a fag

omg someone "looked" creepy… HE MUST BE AN EXTREME RISK GET HIS GUNS NAO!

t. boliviana

and you will give up your guns just like the "yuropoors" you laugh at, cucks

posting a screenshot for clarity's sake isn't bootlicking. if you'd lurked 2 years you'd know that your shitposting in this shitty false start of a thread is counterproductive

what is going on in this thread?

defeatist shills who want us to think surrendering and rotting in cuck camps is good optics

there is absolutely no fight in you
prove me wrong

Hopefully this guy was chosen for a reason and this is a rosa parks situation and used to challenge all gun laws.
i hope we're not being double crossed and we move to get this guy his guns back, then he opens fire on a bunch of clinton foundation adoptees from haiti in a childrens school.

Based!

(((you))) won't be saying that when i fuck your mom and make you watch in the corner

Is this some new mutation of Rachposting?

Lurk for infinity years before mouthing off your shitty ayyrab logic nigger

See
The guy is a violent nutcase who pointed his gun in people's faces, and didn't go to court when given an official trial. This thread is made and patrolled by shills, who will either try to demoralize us for not doing something about it, laugh at us for defending an obvious criminal if we do do something about it, and try to ridicule anyone who points this out as seen here

look at the file name
Don't reply to cuckchanners

oh, so i was right. i mean, from the OP it sounded like he was a nutcase. sounds like a perfect candidate for the Baker act in florida which would have prevented that white kid paco de jesus cruz from shooting up a performing arts center for college aged highschool kids.

most of Holla Forums was criticizing that sherrif for not invoking the baker act after finding out that kids history.

How is ZOG now redundant? - if anything its existence is more evident than at any time in history than before.

Has something changed to have stopped the zionist occupied governments in their tracks, or are you yet another kike openly complaining on Holla Forums about antisemites?

First off, niggers aren't people. And yes, yes I do.

Get out.

That's how it starts user. What they will do is expand who can be red flagged, and use this to justify it. Even so I question whether or not that man actually did do these things or if someone made it all up. I remember in Oregon where they can take guns away at the request of the family. This could be (and probably is) a case like that.

I say this because of the lack of charges being pressed. If there was probable cause they would have pressed charges. They would have taken him in custody. Here they clearly did not.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed. Get it through your thick skulls you dense motherfuckers. This is the excuse they are using to start infringing on the 2nd Amendment. This is how it begins. The shills are here trying to get us on the side of the truth for all the wrong reasons. So close, yet so far.

I don't think any of us are ready for what will come next. Not even the shills.

Get out.

How fucking stupid are you?

You literally cannot do any of that legally. You are either too stupid to understand that any law must be applied evenly and regardless of politics or race, because of the kiked out equal protection clause, or you are a filthy nasty shill like the others in this thread trying to subtly advocate for gun control.

either way, fuck you and the horse you rode in on

Eat shit, faggot.

Hail super satan!

Look at equal protection and due process you stupid fuck.

ANY law passed like ANYTHING you mentioned will FUCK EVERYONE. FUCK YOU.

And if you are so stupid as to think "mental illness" isn't some arbitrary designation by some paid doctor the government uses, you have another thing coming. Any type of restriction based on arbitrary diagnosis by a doctor paid by the government to help confiscate all arms will be turned on everybody.

I'd say fuck you for being so fucking stupid, but nobody can be as stupid as you. You must be a shill.

This kind of immediate asshole response from an asshole like you, when I am telling some blackpilled asshole to eat shit, is exactly what tells me the shills are out in force

You really want the guns, don't you

Come get em

Checked. Fuck yes, can't wait.

Not sure about that

Don't respond to him, he's obviously either retarded, or a shill. Honestly, just because he was "harassing people" (the guy getting his gun stolen) means nothing. Some faggot or kike decided to be a bitch and complain, considering he's in a libtard state.

This
Formulating a plan is the first action
Lets begin

I found the dumbass liberal. This was enforcement of a law passed before Trump was even president. I understand you need something to do while Jamal studs your wife but this isn't the place for you.

Start simple. It all starts with the lawmakers. Keep an eye on your states legislature and if your reps (or other reps) show signs of wanting this then give them hell. Some states have this well documented and set up, others not so much.

/k/ up. Stockpile a few weeks worth of supplies and a few thousand rounds of ammo. This doesn't need to be done all at once, but don't put it off so that it never gets done.

If legislators fail you take action to get them removed from office, or provide motivation for them to not infringe on your rights. Yell at them until you are hoarse.

I imagine most gun owners will now sell their guns and only keep black market guns

Sorry officer, no guns here. I was out boating with them and we had an accident.

This is why you have to be extremely discriminating about whom you interact with. I've completely cut out my shitlib sister and brother inlaw. I don't trust their judgment during normal times, but since Nov '16 they've become 100% fucking unglued. They wouldn't have any hesitation dropping false "tips" against their political enemies including family members.

Certain States still have private sales, and no duty to report lost or stolen firearms, so your "papered" guns could have been lost during a move or sold to some random guy at the gun range BEFORE any UBC/mandatory reporting were passed.
Still have some fudd shit to give them so they can check their box and move on, they're gov't employees after all.

It's faggots like you that are the problem torkike.

OK, so rot in a fucking cell until they compel you to give them up, or get killed in a pre-dawn raid.
Good luck, brainlet.

Ah fuck, new school shooting @ Fruita Monument High School

Colorado

How the fuck do you think thats going to go down? Are you suicidal?

Regardless of what happens my ancestors will smile upon me and that is all I require. You can stew in your cowardice torkike. This faggot as well. I hope you're not American. A loathsome coward such as yourself isn't any kinsman of mine.

They're the same faggots kikes? that shill the phrase "if it's time to bury them, it's time to use them"

I'd rather bury them and "use" them at a time and place of my choosing. If you find yourself having a shootout your living room with LEO something went horribly wrong in your planning.

like I said, I think it is kikes pushing that "don't bury them" meme. They don't want to be dealing with weapon caches popping up for the next 200 years

see what I mean….

daily reminder that the second amendment is not some self-sustaining principle that will magically shield you and itself from tyranny.
the second amendment is not upheld by the bureaucracy of the government or the goodwill of law enforcement or politicians; it is upheld entirely by americans with guns who will shoot people that think to infringe - if this does not occur then the second amendment is useless and nothing more than words on paper.
the second amendment is associated with the god Crom, who does not like to be invoked or bothered by the affairs of mortals. he simply gives men the tools they need to strive and slay, but he wont do it for you. the second amendment doesnt shoot tyrants for you. complaining about it does nothing and is absolutely worthless.
it doesnt even matter if congress passes a law to make your gun illegal as long as the gun is in your hand ready to aim at oppressive government servants. however, if you instead you do nothing but go on facebook and bitch about muh second amendment then you yourself are disgracing the second amendment and deserve to have your guns taken, because you let them be taken freely.

the second amendment doesnt protect your guns. only you can do that

The fact is all citizens should be able to conceal carry. Trump needs to stand up on this fact. It's retarded that one state can say you're fine to carry, then you go on a trip to CA, NY, or MD and the cucks flip out if you have a shotgun in your trunk.

Getting really sick of lefty faggots trying to push unconstitutional laws based on their feelings.

YOU SHOULD FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SOYBOY

archive.is/SmSy5
(for posterity)

Reports of shots fired Fruita Monument High school. All local law and EMS responding Tac 4 and Tac 5 are encrypted channels as well as per Broadcastify rules Tactical channels are not fed
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/52

(someone want to bake bread?)

wtf is that? you mean pre-1986 machine guns?

concealedcarry.com/law/are-guns-registered/

Depends if a (((judge))) wants to hold you indefinitely, like that nigger who won't decrypt his supposed CP stash. Held for 2+ years (is he still in?)
archive.is/ErVFB

this man gets it
if you are not willing to risk death to be free then you are a slave
besides, there is no finer death than dieing in rightious battle

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/52

I started recording just now

Sounds like they almost have the school cleared.

I'd say you're more likely to be the kike or CIAnigger here torkike. Shilling for people to kowtow and not resist. You know as well as I do that once they're buried they'll either rot in the ground or be exhumed after it's already too late. Which is probably what you want. If not a kike you certainly sound like a slack-jawed "alt-right"er.

Spot on user.

The final phase of the plan.

If this is true, they weren't even allowed to enter his home, he shouldn't have let them in. If they break in and arrest him, he should sue the station while reporting to all right-wing and pro-gun communities and under no circumstances tell any cop where the fuck his guns are.

Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees.

The New Civil War is here, anons. The Bolsheviks, the destroyers of worlds, are the enemy. They want you weak, unarmed, incompetent, confused, atomized, unorganized, and dead.

There is no turning back because they will never stop until they are dead. They declared war on us, not the other way around. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

He was looking into stores? But storefront displays are not meant to be stared at!

Also an item on the checklist.

It's like you've never even heard of the slippery slope. I say take it to the opposite extreme, arm everyone. Last man standing wins.

An armed society is a polite society
Libertas Ex Gladio
Liberty flows from the edge of the Sword

Nobody cares what (((you))) say. You've been spamming shitty advice for transparent purposes. Find someone else to be the grist for your ZOGbot mill, faggot.

Shills or retards
the vast majority of legal gun owners are "conservative" Whites.
any and all gun control laws are designed to target Whites whether they are advertised that way or not.
The (((deep state))) et al. want to disarm White America as part of the program of White genocide

ALL GUN CONTROL IS ABOUT DISARMING WHITE PEOPLE
the exceptions are tiny and irrelevant.

no more retreat
no more surrender
Remember Haiti
Remember Rhodesia
Remember South Africa
Remember California
Nothing will get better until we MAKE it better.

the term "automatic" is actually the original term for what is now called "semi-automatic" because it "automatically" reloads. the later "machine gun" meaning has muddied the waters.
It is also useful to distinguish between a magazine fed pistol and a revolver, since revolvers are generally not referred to as "automatics"

because you are a zogbot?

well, you see, those guns are 99% illegal.
the zogcops only want to confiscate LEGAL guns
so, no.

I think the idea is that you are capitalizing it.
don't give them the respect.
zog can, and should, burn

double checked
the storm is coming
every White person who give a damn needs to get ready
the kikes are accelerating their plans for White genocide and their next step is gun confiscation.
right now congress is trying to push through a bill that defines "White Nationalists" as terrorists.
In other words, if a White person ever expresses any "wrongthink" the zogSWAT will come a knockin' and confiscate all his guns (and maybe arrest/ shoot him).
Shit is getting very real, very fast.
Damn the complacent/ complicit fucks of years past who let it get this bad.
Damn them to hell. (and, of course, the kikes)

that's why affirmative action doesn't exist, right?
all laws are applied equally, right?
just like in Broward county florida where the nogs and spics just walked away from crimes to keep the numbers looking good?
That didn't happen, right?
There is no Justice anymore, only (((justice)))
(not in support of gun control, just saying)

true
all gun control is about disarming Whites
always

can you feel that?
It's a 1776 kind of feeling
A terrifying feeling
But one that demands our attention
Or else, all is lost

lel

Wouldn't item 16 beg for or contradict item 5?

The only correct way to surrender a firearm is one bullet at a time.

This is too Orwell, you fucking cocksucker.

What in the unholy fuck is that

The first thing to do, in theory, would be to exercise your First Amendment rights and use something like Faceberg to disseminate info broadly to the public. This would apply for any political issue.

The problem now is that pretty much all peaceful approaches to change have been foreclosed.

For example, bitching publicly on Facebook, Twitter etc. won't work anymore. Neither will bitching on apparently freer forums which are echo chambers, because the point of the First Amendment was the public at large should be able to hear dissenting views critical of government. This was very important when faced with a powerful central government. Having mass dissemination of criticism of a powerful central government was a major aim of the founders.

Aside from the peaceful First Amdt option being effectively foreclosed at this point, elections are another peaceful method for change, but they can (and are regularly) easily rigged (see, eg, Roy Moore).

Of course, you have the Fourth Amendment, which allows for free communications privately, but that's finished due to the surveillance state.

It's unclear that there are peaceful approaches to political change/protest at this point, and since the Second Amendment is really the final recourse. Once they've eliminated peaceful approaches and then go after the Second Amendment (the backstop ensuring all the other rights), then then there's really nothing left other than exercising Second Amendment solutions.

You don't belong here.

"you don't belong here" is the cry of a shill attempting to mold values of a forum (classic psy op technique) and leads to the conclusion that is absolutely 100% correct

Crying wolf only works so many times, but think what ever you want.

This is sedition, burglary, and armed robbery, and any police officer rounding up guns of people not convicted of a crime is risking his very life. Time to go 1776 on these traitors, and I'm not joking or a Fed. I'm not suggesting anything specific, and if you do something, use proper opsec.

I live just outside of seattle…
FUCK

indeed.
Tragically so.
the saadest of saad days seems near
SAAD

There are very dark times ahead.
it seems that the terrible duty falls to us;
Tending to the Tree of Liberty.

I know the answer,
but still;
How could things have gotten this bad?
What a Nightmare.
But our duty as White Americans,
especially since the Constitution was only ever meant for us,
Is Clear.

White Nationalism
or White Genocide
These are the only two options.
Doing nothing means the latter.

This. They're trying to chase away anyone who could be influenced by Holla Forums and maintain it as a dead circlejerk of people preaching to the choir. That's why they shit up every single thread with the same shit telling people to lurk, telling people to fuck off, telling people to do anything engage in discussion and learn and transform their worldview.

they start mass gun grabbing, we start shooting back and take their governance away as punishment

the second ammendment shall not be infringed
and yall talking against it, yall gon understand it
but you wont be here later to bitch about it being used
you asked for it
you told us we werent going to use it
and then you laughed at us while you abused our freedoms
so you will get your 2nd ammendment and you will know why we were always right

Try forming a coherent sentence.

Indeed. ((They're)) going to be surprised by the hell that will come for ((them)).

I plan on playing vidia and continuing eating my tendies officer. Doing stuff is too much work and I breath hard when I walk up the basement stairs anyway so fuck that, mom installed an dumb waiter from the kitchen to my room, sweet!

That said, if any civic nationalists or ABC faggots are here, you better start working on fixing this and doing it asap. Thats the only way you get to salvage your pathetic excuse for an country and its 'founding principles'. An dozen states are working on this exact same thing right now. Just tonight Florida passed the same shit in their legislature, now waiting to be signed by their cuck governor. This is that line in the sand everyone has been warning about for years honestly. If you don't step up and arrest and imprison these fuckers, or empty their heads using funns, you will be proven to be blowhard cowards puffing themselves up to cover for being nothing but prey to those whom have the will to lay claim upon them.

Personally I am past that shit. I will not fight for your worthless rights you insist on giving to subhumans and inferior stock. I'll take my chances with an or as an warlord and fight for my own gain to secure my own, my hoverround will be awesome for shoot and scoot tactics. The nation is done as it stands should this continue on.

Only thing the "public" votes on is Presidency and we know even that is a lie
A would like to see a democracy where every law and change is an all population vote-with internet voting it should be easier , but there is no way to make it safe

Anyone has the screen cap of US Army getting requesting face pictures as payment for water ,being part of testing how to domesticate people in Irak/Afganistan

Now, the coordinated kikes can bend and shape the hypnotized masses viewpoints with a monopoly on the dispensing of information. MSM is a key player in (((their))) game. It needs torn down.

how fucking old? because when I was 12 I remember watching the news and knowing it was all lies and bullshit. I am 40 now. So I am starting to think the media has NEVER told the truth.

Nice catch. OP is a massive faggot

This must mean the guy was some creepy Jew or possibly a gay black gypsy. I'm hardly concerned.

Liberalism is fueled almost entirely by simplistic, catchy (for liberals) memes. You’ve got to expand the pro-gun-meme narrative. “Democide” - death by government is NEVER taught by Marxist education. Huge opportunity being missed regarding the term Democide. Further, I see almost ZERO use of Hunter S. Thompson; he is loved by hippies (because he loved drugs/muh weed) and was pro 2A as all hell! Think like liberals, appeal to the prepper nature of hippies THEY CAN BE FLIPPED!

I'd actually like to forget

I'd like to find the actual situations that qualified as "harassment". Not that a guy with a gun can't be an ass, but "harassment, including while armed" could be anything including yelling at the barista for fucking up his iced caramel macchiato while open-carrying as I'm sure he does all the time.

That dude looks cool as fuck

(Shu was a pussy)

lol autism harder faggots. I didn't make or even fucking notice the filename till now, but I'm laffin.

Its also quality control, but now shills just repeat the same shit we all used to say.

Either way they don't want you fighting back when they come for your weapons.

I was told this was fake news because they did have warrants. Help me discern the truth:

spdblotter.seattle.gov/2018/03/02/seattle-pd-crisis-response-squad-serves-extreme-risk-protection-order-seizes-handgun/

"Revolution!"

Fags. Just kill cops and it will end. There are areas in California that cops wont go into without a full on army. If that happens everywhere then it's over.

Most good Cali cops would be out already. Alot of places have cops leaving in significant numbers. But you're still just being an edgy larper.

Not even a crime to shoot armed home invaders. Anyone participating in this deserves to be shot for treason.

Feelings hurt, officer? If I ever see you trying to steal guns from an American, you get a bullet through the skull.

I was talking to someone today about something like this. Though I'm not as old as you are, I have a hard to believing people still think the news/tv is real.

like the ones that burned Dorner alive?

Africa isn't very polite

Africa doesn't have a society to begin with. It's just wild apes with guns.

Im 99% sure local police departments have to be notified of residents with firearms in certain states.

No. These pigs should be killed immediately.

Never mind. OP is a faggot. I maintain that any unlawful confiscation should immediately result in deaths.

This thread clearly show that 95% of the people on here only read the OP and not the sauce article. Read the fucking article, do the fucking research, before you starting running around like a chicken with its head cut of and spread disinformation. Doesn’t help that OP is also a massive faggot go keeps out the important parts, or rather completely lies about them, in order to get you to do just the same exact thing.

Time to shit or get off the pot, burgers.

Not to mention the faggots in here that almost always uses 'zog' as part of their speech pattern are better at concern-trolling/blackpilling than willis and friends, the former are VERY good at shitting up the place with threads like these.
And the worse part is that the fucking idiots in this board WILL keep on taking the bait to infinity and beyond even if plenty of people figure out the pattern of one of the main reasons why this board is filled to the brim with anons who are seemingly hyper-reactionary on 'happening' threads that often enough turn out to be 'it's blueballing time goys!:^)' threads.

The aforementioned faggots

Sage for doubleposting

Democracy is a false god. 99% of people should have no part in policy-making.

Bullshit.

WHITES can have democracy. The founders explicitly wanted only Europeans (and some of them only English) to immigrate. The 1965 INA destroyed American democracy, which is genius…when only whites participate.

At the bottom of a lake somewhere. You don't know exactly where because you were shaken up during the accident. You had hit some debris/rocky outcropping/mound of oysters. It sucked because all the guns went flying out of the boat at the same time.

Correction: bottom of the ocean. You were deep sea fishing and hit some debris in the water. No reportable damage to the boat but total loss of all guns.

What did just fucking say?

no thanks to drumpf

Lawful is a meaningless term. You probably meant unconstitutional. It's seldom that confiscation or a bar on purchase of firearms is actually constitutional, but those things are so common now that it's somehow considered lawful.

In terms of what's "lawful," as in, common enough in various states to be considered acceptable law, an angry ex could swear out a restraining order against you or even file false or exaggerated criminal charges that actually require a criminal judge to issue a restraining order by default. That can result in firearm confiscation and a bar on purchases for the duration of the order. And fake or exaggerated criminal charges and/or restraining order filed by, say, an angry ex where you cannot contest may result in a permanent ban on gun purchase through the NCIS system.

This means you literally cannot obtain a weapon solely because, at one point in time, one person made statements to a judge where the accused couldn't even contest the accusations. No due process there whatsoever, or highly insufficient due process, but this concept is common enough in so many states that it's become the baseline standard for what's "lawful" (yet clearly unconstitutional).

The law is chipped away and eroded very slowly but surely over time until there is effectively no Second Amendment and total tyranny. ANY "lawful" measure that is clearly unconstitutional MUST BE OPPOSED. In the end, it's we the people who have to preserve our rights by all means necessary, and that includes opposing the very quiet yet very real, gradual chipping away at the Second Amendment until there's nothing left. Nobody else is going to fight this battle for us–we have to use it or lose it, period.

If you have a least an average White IQ you should know what I was getting at. Once buried, they will stay buried.

This must be the famed anglo autism known for it's lack of situational awareness.

Out in the country where everyone has a gun, it sure is.

((Certain)) states. Like Commiefornia.

Yes. Read about the Battle of Athens, Tennessee.

Lawful is not a meaningless term. It means that an act does not violate the law. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and trumps any state laws that contradict it. The police are engaging in an act of war by illegally disarming citizens which precisely fits the legal definition of treason (a term that gets thrown around colloquially referring to things that would only be charged as sedition).

Your example of restraining orders being "lawful" is the same category: it's not lawful, because it deprives someone of rights without due process of law as required by the 5th Amendment. Personally, I'm not ready to start shooting over restraining orders, even though they are illegal, because they are so geographically limited and therefore a minor infringement on our rights compared to sending SWAT teams to steal guns. Criminal charges that stick because of perjury are not the government's fault, they are the fault of the perjurer.

Calling for gangs of armed criminals to be shot is not unlawful simply because they are employed by the city of Seattle.

Published by a Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Stuart#Barricade_Books

If you're white we could make arrangements for both of those things, friend.

Pre-conditioning on YT ads?

This is still a story people.
Like on user pointed out, that judge should never have ordered him hand over his guns before trial ANYWAYS.
Shits still illegal.

This the best update on the story i have seen so far, and mentions the updated police version.
squawker.org/politics/erpo/

100 bucks say that the yankees will do nothing until the frog is pretty much boiled and done.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you won't, larpers.

What did you expect? It's obviously a lolberg-homo thread.
How do you think we're getting an ethnostate?

I don't think Janet Reno actually said that.

we're not talking about your assplugs, Shlomo

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!

is the only proper way to greet a team of jackbooted thugs at your door.

Yeah, you might get killed in the process, but if it happens enough times, the assholes will refuse to deploy for gun confiscation duty. SWAT teams kick in doors of sleeping people who'd rather lawyer up than end up dead; if they KNOW they're going into a gunfight, they'd much rather lay siege and wait the guy out than go in guns blazing and get shot up themselves. And if someone went after THEM for gun confiscation? Well, we saw how LAPD, the biggest and best trained and equipped police force in America, completely shit themselves in terror over Dorner; they shot little old ladies and other people because they drove trucks that weren't even the same brand or color as Dorner's, had multiple cops panic and flee when they thought Dorner had been spotted, and the only reason they cornered the Dorner was because he was a fucking idiot. Had a competent person declared a one-man war on the police, it would be a fucking bloodbath; if MULTIPLE people started shooting cops because of gun confiscation? Just walked up behind one in line at the coffee shop and shot him in the back of the head, or called in a report of domestic violence and ambushed the cops showing up? They'd turn in their badges and stay home.

People have no idea how fragile the system really is, or how fucking horrible a civil war/revolt would get, and fast.

tabletmag.com/scroll/188781/seattles-jewish-community-grew-70-percent-in-15-years

…..

>tabletmag.com/scroll/188781/seattles-jewish-community-grew-70-percent-in-15-years
(((pure cohencidence)))
archive.is/wcxH3
learn to archive, though

Why didn't he relinquish his ammunition by discharging his weapon in their direction?

sage
I am surprised that this thread is still up
sage

This is the highest degree of victim blaming possible.

This can't be real. I refuse to believe this.

Also, from your shitty source:
0/10, thread saged, reported, and hidden.

Attached: Maddow1515-4.png (281x297, 111.34K)

Big badass swat officers that raid the wrong house and stun grenade white toddlers. Super badass John wick types who bravely wait outside behind their 500k$ armoured truck during any school shooting or terrorist attack. Spooky. All I have to say is I'm more than happy to leave clown world. If the zogbots hypothetically come in the night, I hypothetically have a pack of large pit bulls, body armour and my rifle locked and loaded by my bedside. If I kill them good, if they kill me good. Hypothetically of course.
Also plenty of American gun owners have payed for their own tactical training that is just as good as most swat officers. Cops aren't navy seals or something, and even navy seals get killed by retard inbred goat fuckers with ak47s often enough..

This kosher Momiji has no right being this endearing.

Attached: nigger dog.png (500x489, 131.78K)

ZOGbot aut-kike faggot.

bump