Trump administration suing California over sanctuary laws

It is the latest salvo in an escalating feud between the Trump administration and California, which has resisted the president on issues like taxes and marijuana policy and defiantly refuses to help federal agents detain and deport undocumented immigrants. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has said it will increase its presence in California, and Sessions wants to cut off funding to jurisdictions that won’t cooperate.
Brown mimicked Trump on Twitter Tuesday night, writing: “At a time of unprecedented political turmoil, Jeff Sessions has come to California to further divide and polarize America. Jeff, these political stunts may be the norm in Washington, but they don’t work here. SAD!!!”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U0Lo3
archive.is/OKNkT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the link faggot?

Sorry about that.
archive.is/U0Lo3

Also Trump might be holding federal funds like he said he would
archive.is/OKNkT

I came here to post this, and looks like you beat me to it. So here's a little whitepill. I live in a red state but historically blue area. My city, rigged by the Democrats for a century now, just cucked on supporting illegals because they feared they would get hit with a lawsuit. Another blue to the core city, financially broke, passed some shitty city ordinance and immediately got slapped with a lawsuit. This happened within the last month. It's happening.

Good info. Will remember when rope goes on sale. Might otherwise be tempted to show an old man mercy on DotR.

I'm just as excited as you are. We need English recognized as the national language legally too.

Isnt it already?? I know spic jargon is typical, but only due to the amount of them here. Unless I'm retarded and there is no national language lul.

Miami is not a sanctuary city

Individual states have official languages, but there is no official national language at the federal level. There should be, and it should of course be English.

I assume this is one of those things the Founding Fathers didn't deal with because it seemed obvious back then. Like how they didn't specify that when the Declaration of Independence said "all men", it meant "all white men"; or when the First Amendment said "religion" it meant "flavors of Christianity".

Do any states not have english as the official language?

To the surprise of many.

There are 20 states with no official language at all, 28 states have only English, and 2 states (Alaska and Hawaii) have both English and something else. 4 of the non-state US territories have English as well as something else, while the US Virgin Islands has just English.

It's surprisingly good actually. I'm surprised none of the pozzed state governments have rushed to declare African clicking languages or whatever as official.

I think he needs to do a little more than sue. Those people need to be physically removed.

This is in my neck of the woods. I might go watch Antifa and the Aztlans chimp out over an open Republican existing.

reposting from 4chan

I wonder if we should do a new bread since sessions did his speech today.

Really not trying to blackpill, but after the last 4 administrations pre-Trump my gut tells me this will end with barely scratching the surface of the tens of millions of illegals while granting the federal government more authority over states such that when the (((shitbag globalists))) get back in power due to that whole pendulum effect, there will be little stopping them from rounding up any dissenters.

sessions speech today

some good parts around 9:00

says the state that's openly colluding with both Mexico and China to undermine the US, to say nothing of the (((rootless international clique)))

They are going back. Every day Trump Co. moves closer and closer to building the wall, crushing the sanctuaries, and ending Ted Kennedy's abomination.
The proof is two-fold; One, the shills are painfully obvious and thick like niggers on chicken, and always muh drumpf is a kikeing, trying desperately to get us to abandon him. Two, there is a disturbingly brazen and vicious anti-free speech campaign targeted at anyone slightly red pilled on the social media front, even borderline normies.
(((They))) have gone past fear sweat and went straight to pants-shitting, puddles of urine, shuddering, shaking terror.

walls already started, friendo

ICE agents need to put all of their focus on this one state while ensuring they bail to other states. Getting Cali under control could be a game changed for the country.

I hate that cunt Jerry Brown. He's been in politics so bloody long there's a famous Dead Kennedys song about him.

Of all the despotic, USA-hating, degenerate, third-world nations that Americans want to see Trump attack, the Democratic People's Republic of California is #1 on the list.

Fuck yeah

It's hilarious when the left has to mimic the right because our memes are so much more powerful. Even Trump's "Sad!" Gets ironically parroted by so many

"Muh pendulum effect" is a thing only leftists believe as an excuse to not commit suicide.

Funny how it only started getting thrown around after Trump won.

Those bright and fruity tropical colors sure force your eyes onto that graphic, effective.

Doubling down like this is going to cost them the whole enchilada.

Cool. Nothing will come of this.

Used to listen to them alot.
Regardless of political orientation, absolutely badass

- English made the official language
- Spanish removed from documents, announcements, signs; and corporations, such as Target, prohibited from continuing its 'dual' approach
- Cities, towns, streets, centers and other locations renamed in English
- Abolition of sister city agreements with Latin America
- Relegation to non official status for all Latino holidays, celebrations and commemorations; and compulsory reinstatement of Columbus Day
- Restriction on Latino, esp. Mexican, football fans purchasing tickets for games involving the US national team; to avoid majority opposition fans at a home game
- Permanent ban on immigration from and aid to Latin American countries
- Mass deportation during a 'Your Homeland or Your Life' amnesty program; after which executions will begin, starting with the incarcerated
- Latinos barred from holding/removed from positions of authority, with particular focus on border security and high ranking individuals

progress

If chicago goes white, gun death ratio will drop quite low, low enough to say guns are not a problem.

I hear ya.
I was at one of the area Amish stores a couple weeks back, and the prices on some of their goods were almost half what Wal Mart charges.
At worst, they were still pennies cheaper.
Plus, they have items I wouldn't be able to find at a national retail chain.

Good for the short term, but not one of those things will matter until the JQ is addressed

Then what's up with Detroit, then?

This is the direction I want to see. Let them run out in the streets in protest, it will only make them look worse.

No sane American will side with them when it comes time to vote, rigged polls and social pressure aside

Wait a second. Confederacy… Ya'll think we can meme California to look like exactly what they scream and bitch about?

Remember, the civil war was about slavery and racism, not state's rights :^)