President Donald Trump lauded a win in a federal court affirming his authority to end the Deferred Action for Childhood...

Get fucked taco niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DD9vu
texastribune(dot)org/2018/03/05/even-after-ice-raid-few-american-workers-showed-work-texas-meatpacking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DACA is actually about Jews, believe it or not.

>But for various (((reasons))) - often having to do with fraudulent (((legal advice))) given to their parents
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Jew jewing jews. Get fucked kikes

oy vey!

B-but what about the jobs Americans won't do?

There is no such thing. We do all kinds of work at very low pay compared to the rest of the world, disregarding slave labor.

You're wrong

CNN SAID AMERICANS WERE TOO LAZY! CNN CAN'T LIE! THEY'RE THE NEWS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This is true. I enjoy doing random dumb shit for some extra cash or random farm goods.

Is he referencing this?

Wait, so does this ruling mean that DACA is now officially dead? Or does this basically reset it and it now has to be rescinded (and probably challenged) again?

It's a pretty common phrase…

BREAD THEME SONG
RUN TO THE HILLS IRON MAIDEN

They kept upping the number of spics they wanted to save until they jumped through the Overton Window into the fucking wild.

Feels good to be a Marylander, man.

baltimore

Going to need some sauce on that, user. Don't know where you live but the only reason any kind of industry exists in about half of my state is that no one wants to move it due to the pain in the ass task of moving the equipment and hiring new people that know about the industry. Plenty of people get paid far more than they're jobs are worth due to the high cost of living, which somehow still isn't enough to make companies send their jobs abroad.
Pic related. The average "worker" won't do an actual hour's worth of work a day and gets paid close to $25/hr.

Get fucked Sharenigger, your vote spics are good as dead.

what should I tell this whale when I see him? Or should I just harpoon on sight?

Show me the stats that white Americans make less than the 3rd worlders that come in and drive trucks or do carpentry for pennies. That doesn't mean they do a better job, it means there's a stronger market for shit goods and services as long as they cost cheaper.

Feel free, I doubt he walks out of his house

Since the deadline passed two days ago, that means DACA is rescinded right? I know a lot of them were able to renew, but it's pretty much done now, right?

(Checked)
No new applicants permitted, and the status of the current recipients is in a sort of limbo. That's my understanding thus far, if anyone wants to correct me on anything please do so.

Supply of workers goes down, demand for workers goes up, wages go up.

They have to go back, Chuck.

I laugh every time I see this.

archive.is/DD9vu
texastribune(dot)org/2018/03/05/even-after-ice-raid-few-american-workers-showed-work-texas-meatpacking/

kill yourself you fucking kike

Reposting

To be fair, at this point the best way for Trump to get his policies in place would seem to be indicating he wants the opposite.

So this is the thread they're sliding.
BUMP

I doubt he fucking WALKS.

f-f-fuck drumf fellow nazi he has betrayed us all
go back to the zognald redittor hahahaha daca don megapede should have voted hillary muh 6 gorillion kushner bot civnat cuck 4chaner fashwave is jewish touching wall.jpg

Are they admitting there are hundreds of thousands of illegal yids in America? Deport!

You mean the kikes don't want because it costs them money. Here in wheatland whites make a killing. Rarely will you see a spic because the money is good when you work the farm correctly and aren't out looking to shaft people in the process. Harvest alone, two to four weeks, just driving a truck next to a combine to haul the wheat to a silo (private land no CDL needed) you can earn about 4k. If your 4 week job is done in 3, you get an extra thousand.
I want to see YOUR source that a white American won't do a shit job if the pay is appropriate.

SHOOT IT TRUMP!
Don't let them break the wall!

The spics aren't going back and you retards think this is a victory.

He's full of the usual kike bullshit. Wetbacks are imported by jews for two reasons; one, to depress wages and two, to breed like roaches. It destroys the economy and fills the world with welfare-sucking niggers to displace the most despised White race.

Let them run to the hills. And may they never return. I know he’s trying to destroy their credibility and capture their pets, but the seriousness of the situation demands that this end now, with no waiting. Don’t wait up for avowed enemies.

t. user who said this for the 100th time this year

There is. Down the cape at least there are many restaurants that struggle to find people to fill shitty positions that involve cutting up onions all day etc. But it’s Eastern Europeans who come over and work their asses off filling them. And Romanian girls say they are not feminists. Win win. Bring more of them here you don’t need mud people. I’m getting fucking sick of seeing Indians myself.

I won't sigh with relief until they all go back. Fingers crossed the dems get massive heat for this failure.

I will admit that a small part of me feels bad for Wojak becoming the defacto face of liberal cucks, but this OC is too good not to spread.

I'm waiting to see some employment enforcement. Once that starts picking up it won't be beneficial for the kikes to hire the spics and they will either move shop or have to hire whites and raise prices to compensate. Employment enforcement is where you will see the most numbers of illegals dropping off because "seasonal migrant workers" will leave by the droves or won't come at all if they can't be hired and live 20 to a room.

DO YOUR PART

REPORT A DREAMER TO ICE TODAY

Since this thread is filled with typical low-IQ shills and Trump penie-suckers, let me clarifiy that this decision DOES NOTHING to counteract the injunctions by the two other federal courts. At most, it could be cited by the administration in a Supreme Court case. DACA is still very much alive, because the judge simply issued an opinion, not an actual ruling.

Get literate.

its especially great that this method isnt uniting them with the democrats. Its making them feel nothing but DESPAIR and feel completely abandoned.
"one side wants you out, the other doesnt care about you"

so its not polarizing our enemies against us, its polarizing our enemies against eachother.

PLEASE TELL ME WHO I SHOULD VOTE FOR user.

You shouldn't have to ask with kek guiding you user.

Stay retarded, user.

your newfaggotry is showing.
please go back to reddit, its very obvious you havnt been here long.

Been here since the beginning sperg.

That's it. I'm voting for Hillary

im sorry user, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. i also didnt mean to reply to you.

Your newfaggotry is showing.''

Nope, still not working, and you're still retarded. This opinion by Judge Titus, though encouraging in a way, does nothing to affect DACA and you're going to have to live with that.

Don't fall for it.

Can you even into current year, newfag?

hello newfriend.

WTF I'M A BERNIEBRO NOW

Bye newfag

Nope, you're still btfo, you tear-stained little sillybilly. This ruling (though it's more like an opinion since it had no practical effect) doesn't impact DACA. Prove me wrong, and claw back some dignity.

You're getting desperate now, and still reeking of newfaggotry.

what exactly did i say that was btfo? can you quote me? thats where you highlight something i said and click the post number, newfriend.

Nothing to fall for. Pic was very much related. I suppose this one is too when it comes to these twats.

It's avatarfagging, newfag.

(dubs wasted)
Your very implication that I'm a newfaggot (lol) to distract from my utter refutation of Trumpcuckery. But since you asked:

They aren't going back. DACA is still in full effect, full steam ahead. Consider yourself btfo.

Bleating a tired false dichotomy in response to my post saying that yes, DACA is still functioning despite Judge Titus's opinion. Even though I hadn't mentioned elections, nor even said that Trump was a bad alternative at the time.

Would you like to continue, or would you like to keep delfecting?

*deflecting
though delfecting is a cool sounding word

FEEL THE BERN

i think this is just a new tactic for newfriends that havnt built up TBs of reaction faces and cant keep up with the bantz.

but they are, pedro.
aw, poor little guy. are you lost?

DACA is still here, honeychile. Prove me wrong
So we've reached the end. You've run out of ways to distract from my well-reasoned post here Victory almost seems cheap against someone as stupid as you.

so what happened to the spics not going anywhere? are you confused user?
btw, if you get banned, i want you to remember it was because of me

There's nothing to worry about unless the kikes get their "blue wave". And if that happens, we'll be facing much bigger problems anyway.

It doesn't matter if DACA is "still in effect" because all they have to do is jaywalk and they get sent back. I can hear you chewing your own flesh from here, Chaim.

If Trump pushes even a little bit to fuck up their electoral fraud plans, they're completely fucked.

Califronia will pay for the wall, but with loans provided by Mexico. Then it'll go into stewardship and be divided into several areas.

I don't buy it. The DACA jews somehow have enough power to make presidents write new laws, but can't pull the strings to become a legal resident? A more likely scenario is that that story is a play for sympathy, like the holohoax "muh 5 gorillion goys were gassed too!!!" It's telling Jews who don't care about Mexicans to sympathize with the poor helpless DACA jews.

First saw this vid.
Reminded me of how smart Trump is and we are. Do you see how he literally treats Chuck like a kid while patiently drawing it out for him although he's a full grown man?

I am sure if Trump were to be our gen he would be here shitposting and trolling like a boss. I feel we are the only ones that get him immediatelly. He doesn't have to explain to us because we are on the same wave length

Hes a big guy.

No one, the election was almost two years ago now.
I swear to Christ, Hillary will be dead in her grave and you faggots will still be banging the “wtf, I’m #withher” drum.
You tell everybody else to get new talking points? You’re the ones still talking like there’s some danger of Trump not being elected. He got elected, now let’s criticize him like a good Republican citizenry should. Note: Republican as in the system of government.
We criticize Hitler for not ending die erwige juden
Why does Trump get a pass?
Sage because I’m argueing with a wall. Rather like argueing with a jew.

Is that the grape ape?

Trump is going to give the removal orders on Cinco De Mayo. Cap this.

for shame…