This is a Sam

This is a Sam.

Hello Sam.

if jimmy neutron were made today he would be a spic named salvador

/thread

well. That was quick wadntit.

If Jimmy would be the spic then what about his white spic friend?

Where are his legs.

where Sams going. he dont need no legs

Jimmy Neutron was such a shit show.

And it would get cancelled because nobody would watch it as cumskins and slant-eyes would think its an abomination while niggers and spics are too poor to afford tv and too dumb to pirate

Take that back cunt.

No it wasn't.

Remember that one time that Jimmy Neutron wore speed shoes and ran so fast that he became jelly?

>>>Holla Forums

Shut the fuck up, you have no clue what you are talking about ignorant cunt. 'Attack of the Twonkies' is one of the best films ever made, rivalling 'Vertigo', 'Andrei Rublev' and 'Jules and Jim'. You are just another dumb retarded bitch who is jealous of Jimmy and his friends.

>>>/reddit/

You can't discuss anything on Holla Forums these days.

Nice try Holla Forums. Maybe that shilling works on somethingawful but not here.

lmao what's there to be jealous of? Jimmy and his friends are losers.

Wrong. Jimmy Neutron is kino.

Don't respond this poster, he is Emmafag, also known as BLACKary Justbrocuck. His waifu Emma Watson was FUSIONED by Jimmy Neutron and hes been throwing a fit about it

Team Fusion would fuck you up, plus he was slamming that tight piece of ass Cindy don't see you doing shit fucking loser

Back to cuckchan pleb

Reddit is thataway

Did anyone ask your opinion? No?

Jimmy Kinotron is better than your life. Understand and move on. Its easier that way.

Jimmy Neutron is fapkino, quite possibly that best well acted JAV videos ive ever seen, with good cumshots

Go watch black panther and your capeshit you arent ready for Jimmykino

I liked Jimmy Neutron before it became ironically cool.

Cucks can't stand seeing traditionally handsome strong white men on screen. Thats why Jimmy Basedtron angers them so much

Let's be real here, it was a shit rip off of dexter's laboratory

Which was also shit like most cartoons.

Try again

Lmao but Jimmy was a cool black guy youd wanna crack a beer with, dexter was some fucking cumskin looking ass nigga

Literally the most cultmarx show on TV right now. Back to Holla Forums

This is a SAM.

is dexter's laboratory the one with the high school teacher who becomes a meth cook after meeting with a former student of his but has to kill the associates of that student but then has to take over their responsibilities but his boss is crazy so he has to kill that boss too via his dea agent brother and his son has cerebral palsy and he has cancer and his wife is a bitch who fucked ted and then he has to work for goose fring who is a psycho so he has to kill gus too because he killed gael so goose wouldnt kill him and he blows up a nursing home and poisons a child and hes being trailed by the nephews of don salamanca but they die and he becomes kingpin top dawg but theres a methylmene supply issue and he kills mikes guys in prison and mike robs a train gets his brother in law killed in the desert makes a car robot that kills neo nazis then dies of cancer?

Fuck off poleddit. jimmy comradetron is revolutionary kino

So planet sheen?

uhhhhh

No, you're thinking of Powerpuff Girls.

Jimmy Neutron is arthouse hence why your brain cant handle it. Go back to your game of thrones and walking dead

Redditors hate Kino Neutron because its real science they don't understand, not their pop science bullshit

fuck off and die

Jimmy still loves you even though you are trash

Dexter's Lab is the prequel series to Dexter Morgan's life as a serial killer while also working for the Miami police department

no youre thinking of the miami mutilator

cartoons go on >>>Holla Forums
plus the board needs more posters

>>>/k/

Maybe more people would post if the board wasn't so shit.

Maybe the board wouldnt be so shit if modern comic book writers werent so shit!

speaking of which
Holla Forums
what have you done for me lately?
🤔

Jimmy Neutron was shot on location, on film hence not a cucktoon. I've met Jimmy and hes a great guy, nice and personable like on screen.

Don't you Holla Forumssters get tired of discussing comic book writer drama most of the time?

Hey guys do you remember this episode?

Maybe the board wouldn't be so shit if more people posted on it.

The old comics arent shit and the movies follow the original cannon. Sorry the new comics, we got infested by bad jews and sjws. Im the old guard theres nothing I could do about that. Anyway. I gave you tons of white superheroes for u and all the coloreds to worship. What you dont think I liked the fifties? I may be a jew but i know watsup. And so does Marvel. Just as intended. The great white superhero franchise. For coloreds too love whites with as they should. My mission is complete.

Excelsior!

Time for anothet Cameo! bye!

Like what happened with cuck/co/? Why are Holla Forumscksuckers dumb enough to believe that bigger means better quality?

YEH

Jimmy Nu-tron

Thanks Stan! We love you!

Is he really gay like all the tabloids said?

I want to fuck Sam!

He suffered arrested sexual development (never went through puberty) which is why he convincingly plays a child in the show. He's effectively asexual as a result but he's been in platonic relationships with men and women that involved sharing a living space, so its not hard to see how the papers might have assumed he's gay. He's very tactile and touchy feely which is kinda weird at first but it's just how he is, he's affectionate with just about anybody.

yes

This is sam

wdhmbt?

AH GEEZ JIM

This is Sam.

>>>Holla Forums

Hi Sams.

Jimmy Neutron is a CGI television show, not a cartoon.

>>>Holla Forums

fuck off

Cartoons are drawn user, Jimmy Neutron was not drawn. Dreamworks is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

kek, underrated

It was Dexter if they bothered to actually write characters and have a vague sense of continuity. Some Dexter episodes, the janitor and crayon cartoon one in particular, beat the shit out of anything Jimmy ever did though.

Is this a Sam?