Rhodesia 2.0 Confirmed

Nene says he is coming back to fight poverty in South Africa. The minister of Finance says he will do this by forcing the reserve bank to print more money and give it to the poor, especially the unemployed. Billions if that is possible.

Source: archive.is/17di9

tl;dr: Wakanda is almost here! Also, if you are in South Africa then you should dumb all of your South African Rand as soon as possible or exchange it for US$. Then start stockpiling food in anticipation of the coming famine (due to land expropriation), water if you happen to live near Cape Town and weapons & ammunition for when the racial blame game gets shifted into second gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/17di9
archive.is/e3NUR
archive.is/IwSN2
rt.com/news/420585-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-earth/
archive.fo/0dnmO
archive.fo/XKKxL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging
awb.co.za/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat
orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/
investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/101304.asp
archive.is/3lICJ
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM&t=43s
forex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this real?!

"Our people are poor because there is a shortage of money in the country." -nigger

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIGGER "GOVERNMENT"

Yes.

In b4 "Russian hackers did this"

I have only seen this from a single source. It wouldn’t surprise me; this is a Government that is planning to seize every scrap of agricultural land without a published plan on how said land will be managed. But, this could be a fabrication. True or not, hyperinflation will occur in SA before long.

they will have to print more money
a lot more
to prevent the banks from collapsing after the government confiscates whites properties, which will cause all the white farmers to stop paying the debt they had taken to buy lands, which will cause massive defaults and a financial collapse that only hyperinflation will solve, in the first few weeks, to allow a few select bankers to escape ruin and flee
the "printing more money and give it to the unemployed to end poverty in South Africa" will be politically useful, but tiny in comparison to the "printing a fuckhuge lot more money and give it to the bankers to end ultra-rich poverty in South Africa"
it's just here to warm up the printing presses and get them rolling

kike-free postin, btw

Reminder to contribute to suidlanders.org before the inevitable happens.

So, this is what it's like to be a nigger, their "thought" process laid bare and raw.
Can't say I find myself envious.

Fake news

White peepul got more of those paper slips than we do. We can fix this!

Seriously, no finance minister would say this shit, even a nigger. This is more jew lies.

Somewhere in the universe, an advance alien species stands stoicly by while a meteor approaches the primitive civilization they've been studying from secrecy.

Today, we are kindred spirits.

FAKE NEWS

South Africa is still fucked though

Not an argument. Opinion discarded.

That's niggernomics 101

Got a source for this story that isn't Hinnews?

There's a few mentions out there, but it could be circular reporting. Either way, the only mention isn't ITT.
archive.is/17di9
archive.is/e3NUR
archive.is/IwSN2

this cant be real not even the worst of niggers can be this retarded.

Everything links back to Hinnews. It's probably circular reporting.

Yeah, probably. Either way, there's precedent in Zimbabwe, so it's not so outlandish even if there is an admitted lack of sources. Plus, it's hilarious.

This is the country that nearly drowned because they ignored their power source for fourty years.
This is the country that switched from exporter to starvation because it expelled all of its farmers.
This country was founded on cia/kgb coop subversion.

I have no reason to doubt the veracity of something so utterly stupid.

And it's gonna be chinks and jews that end up getting their hands on the resources down there if this isn't stopped.

If any of you are wondering how to make money out of this, but you're at a disadvantage by not being Jews, here's how to turn Holla Forums's superpower into cash:

Step 1: Take out huge loans in SA Rand.
Step 2: Convert that shit to a real currency fast.
Step 3: Buy real property, anywhere but SA, and use it as collateral for more loans, also denominated in Rand.
Step 4: Repeat until you're maxed out.
Step 5: Wait for hyperinflation.
Step 6: When the Rand has collapsed, convert your assets back into the original quantity of Rand notes, pay your loans, bank the difference.

If you're still not seeing this, imagine you have $100,000 in credit at your currency exchange. The Rand is presently trading at about 11.84 to the US Dollar, so call it a million Rand.

Borrow R1 million, convert it to around $90,000, and buy land in Florida (or wherever). Then, use that land as collateral to borrow another R1 million, convert that into $90,000, and so on.

Let's say you do this enough to leverage your white ass up to $270,000. On paper, you owe R3 million. When the Rand drops to 100,000:1 with the US Dollar, you can pay back your loans for $30 and keep $269,970 for yourself.

Niggers will never prosper without theft or gibs. For niggers to prosper, they would have to be able to improve upon something in some way, and they simply cant do that.
This is why niggers say theyre poor because we took their african gold. so what would they do with that gold to become rich? trade it for our money? Meanwhile asian bug people can take their dirt and produce pottery more desirable and more valuable than anything any nigger could ever hope to produce.

A worm can eat decaying leaves and produce fertile soil. A dog can turn a homestead into a safer homestead. a white man can tame wilderness, tame animals, and create civilization from the wild planet.
A nigger exhausts the earth, devours things that grow from the dirt, turns a homestead into a dangerous homestead, and is a burden for civilization.

Clearly a privileged white person answered that otherwise the answer would be "racis."

How do you get a loan from a different country? I can't even get one from my own bank down the street.

(((Bernie Sanders))) approves.

Well if those nogs buy products from each other then nothing happens, except local Jews get a little bit richer eventually. But if they are lazy fucks and buy only Chinese shit, devaluation is bound to happen.
The Swiss built shit in the 70ies by fiat. It only halved value. It works, but only if the state directs it into assets for later prosperity.

No shit…wow…It seems like it'd be tougher to do being a foreigner, like this guy said, I'm curious how it can be done

WEW
Works every time; what could go wrong?

Holy shit this is literally what happened to Zimbabwe down to the letter

Not just any run of the mill nigger, but one that (((somehow))) got to be finance minister of a sizable populated country….you'd think they'd want to pop in a talented 10/th into this job, but whatever, Wakanda inbound.

We all knew this would happen. I’m impatient, I want to see them begging for white people back as they’re digging rats out of holes just to keep from starving.

You do realize that without foreign aid the whites will be murdered first in the collapse…

The only rats in holes that I want to see down there are the hungry ones gnawing into the assoles of all the dead niggers in the streets.

the civil war will be instructive; a handful of hard nosed dutch and french hugenots will massacre the woefully inept nigger forces.

This time white man, when the niggers start crying about being hungry
LET THEM STARVE

Buying the Jew myth of infinite wealth creation one bill at a time.

a white man can turn dirt into crops. a negro just eats the dirt.

Instead of land, use gold instead so you have solid collateral with some liquidity. Idk if you can take out loans with gold as collateral.

or just take short positions on Rand options. Avoid the overhead of the real estate transactions.

We have paper and ink, so we will print more money and give it to the poor, and make all of them billionaires if that is possible.” Nene said.

oh it's possible alright. It's more than possible.

put options. you know what the fuck i meant.

About that picture. Is the man in the center supposed to be an ambassador to the outside world or something? Was to studio simply too stupid to come up with an African suit, why else would he have a Western style suit?

This time we have the internet to recruit people from around the world to defend SA whites

Haven't found any other source for this info yet but this comment = kek

A meteor actually is approaching.
rt.com/news/420585-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-earth/
archive.fo/0dnmO

Making a cryptocurrency to replace the RAND right now. Need more coders though.

negros dont just eat that dirt. they "make" it by no joke buying "special" dirt from a specific area with credit, then mixing it with meager amounts of actual food like flour/sugar they get from food aid.

after making these cookies, they feed them to children.

I am unsure if this is real, but I think it might be. Niggers really are perpetually stuck at the level of children without any real understanding of value or economics?

Wut? That isn't how money works.

That stuff is good. Didn't know I had a small intestinal parasite until that stuff went through me. Plus my nails got so hard I accidently cut myself. Try to have a spoonful at least once a week now for gut health.

Not a reliable source. Fake news.

The solution will not be more opportunistic globalism. Do something useful and slightly less ephemeral, please.

diatomaceous earth = ground glass
ground glass cookies nao?
bleed out something fierce?

Food-grade diatomaceous earth is composed of approximately 85% silica. This important, trace mineral is required by tendons, cartilage, blood vessels, and bones. The nutrient even contributes to almost every vital organ, including the heart, liver, and lungs.

I use silica to scrub pots (sponges, etc). I use trace fine-ground silica (aka mica) to buff/brush teeth. I use silica in industrial metal cutting (variants, or quartz/sand). I use silica for electronics too, I just call it semiconductor and add lots of fancy shit.

You should eat more selenium.
I hear that's good for all vital vitallium.

this comment reminded me to take some DA in my screwdriver, thanks shill!

Fucking nigger logic
This is as far as their simple minds go, they can't begin to grasp what this actually would cause.

I once thought about just printing more money so everyone could be rich, but I was 6 years old and a stupid one at that.

(checked)
That's if they're not outnumbered a billion to one by now.
Niggers will just throw themselves at bullets like in video related. There'll just be a lot more niggers and a hell of a lot more bullets this time around.

I remember seeing a webm of just a hundred nigs with machetes charging into a group of people with automatic rifles and just getting gunned down. I mean we are talking about a culture that believes that a witch doctor can make them bullet proof or like that one nigress seriously believing that witch doctors can bring lightning and that western science is wrong.

Yes. And at 6 years old, I probably thought something like "What if everything was just free for everyone". Then I realized that time, effort, resources and money is put behind the shit you buy at the market. And unlike basic townie niggers, I learned quickly that cheese and milk does not come from the store, it comes from cows.

Niggers can't grasp basic agriculture either, the idea that you work to raise crops and livestock just goes over their heads.
The truth is that especially in Afrikang, they have the mentality of that of a 6 year old. No it's not because of the lack of education, they literally can't establish education in the first place (or anything else for that matter except poverty).
Communists are of a similar mindset, they can't understand that the things in the store don't just magically appear there. Otherwise they'd be most free to live their fantasies of bread lines and murder.
Alas, the average nigger can just about do basic tasks, they have a method of thinking that is primitive. A mentality that to us may seem bizzare but to them is perfectly logical.
Niggerthink is the rawest dumb logic out there.

I've managed to redpill several people on what I would call the Africa vicious cycle. Simply put…

Thing is, in many parts of Africa, their own tribal systems *can* work to themselves, providing they are well out of the way of anyone else. It's backwards and savage but that's how it has been for them for many many generations. They live how they naturally would live.
This causes obvious issues however, they work in the simple premise of having large families so that everyone pitches in, when mom and dad get too old, the niglets they produce can supply and look after them, basically it's life insurance.
Much like how spiders will produce hundreds of offspring in the chances that some may live, the negro produces many kids as in the conditions they live often causes several to die.
With humanitarian aid coming in to feed all those poor starving kids that you see on the tv. It causes a huge overpopulation problem because niggers cannot into birth control.
Meanwhile, white birth rates are plummeting due to anti white measures to rid us of any quality of life where having a family is safe or viable.
Africa expects a population boom yet again. The cycle continues whereas white South Africans in Rhodesia and other parts are being attacked and killed off at an unimaginable rate. Signs of things to come for Europe and America if current trends continue.

TL;DR, niggers cannot run their own country and trying to help them through humanitarian aid is actually making things worse in the grander scheme.

I guess if niggers were in an RPG, they would have pretty good buffs :^)

Except life isn't a fucking magic video game and witch doctors make their trade by slapping other niggers about with a cane while blabbing in ooga booga speak while wearing funny dresses.
The problem is numbers. Whites are severely a minority in Africa but I'm sure as shit that the farmers and rural folk who have been face to face with hordes of angry violent niggers are probably some of the most hardy, resourceful, resilient buggers out there.
Some have had no choice but to flee, and yet places such as Canada and Europe refuses to take them as refugees because well… They're white, and that would be racist.
It's all a huge redpill for people, but that's about all we can do at the moment, is raise awareness of an issue that's being downplayed as 'just a bunch of racists in Africa getting what they deserve'. It's hideous and pathetic.
The situation with South Africa is that many of them see their pride and identity among their people, will they truly be forced to flee elsewhere? I would understand completely if the Boers would want no part of being in Britain for example. It'll just be more of the same shit for them anyway.

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is the cargo cult mentality.

These are the people being brought into Europe and America. (((They))) truly are trying to create a mulatto race of low IQ drones. The worst part is that afrocentrism is on the rise in the west. Casting niggers in historical roles, and Wakanda bullshit. They really believe this.

It is like the North American pavement ape.

I was disgusted by the blatant hatred towards the idea of Boers coming to America from the (((usual suspects))), but the problem is that what happens in South Africa is what the kikes envision for the rest of the world. One mulatto slave race working for them, with no culture or real language.

Oh boy it's image dump time.

More like the witch doctor would have them rape and cannibalize an albino pygmy child.

Pretty much this.
They want to turn white countries into Brazil like jungles of muttalos and apes with no sense of identity.

I suppose we laugh at all the we wuz kangs Wakanda bullshit being pushed out because only niggers would believe it… Well that's all (((they))) need to convince. And people wonder why blacks have a chip on their shoulders when from the minute they can mutter ebonics they're told they wuz kangz and that whitey stole everything from them.
And they actually believe it!

The Jews are turning the other races against Whites so that the Jews can dominate without any resistance. Whitey are the only people who can actually stand up to them and be successful at it… So they'll just get rid of whites entirely because they hate us. It's in their blood to hate us, all throughout history they've tried to subvert European countries and end up getting kicked out. Now they're trying to get rid of us outright out of jealousy and fear

Niggers gonna nig.
But it does give me hope for the outcome of the race war that they are that stupid.

Bullshit disinfo.
They don't eat the mud cakes out of hunger, they're a delicacy and a mineral supplement.
By repeating the bullshit that Haitians eat these cakes out of desperation, you help spread a leftist meme used to make Whites feel guilty and pitiful and part them from their money.
Go back to Buzzfeed.

Because despite worldwide kvetching about cultural appropriation, everybody instinctivly sees western suits as a symbol of wealth and power that has no equivalent in other cultures, since those are considered quaint at best and rags at worst. And so, everybody appropriates ours.

Confirmation that keynesians are nigger tier retarded

Learn from the best.

They really cannot into war at all.

Read this great summary about blacks in general

Morality and Abstract Thinking – How Africans may differ from Westerners
archive.fo/XKKxL

ok is there a way to have white south africans come to the US on a visa then declare their country is too dangerous to return to? like niggers do?

Revolver Ocelot

Are African niggers actually dumber than American niggers? I noticed Fresh from the boat Apefugres tend to be violent even for African American standards.

This whole ‘quote’ is pure disinfo disinformation, getting pushed to make us look stupid.

American blacks have some level of white and Native american admixture. In addition, blacks had no affirmative action in America for most of Americas history so the more retarded ones had no choice but to die off leaving the somewhat-more intelligent ones still alive to crossbreed with the other somewhat more intelligent ones. The result is American blacks are now on the same level as lower-intelligent whites while African blacks are straight up still in the animalistic phase "missing-link between apes and man" phase

Even with affirmative action, companies could only take so much unprofessionalism before they decide another candidate. A company's representation is very important, if an employeer talks shit to the customers or forgets his uniform the company could only take so much before they have to fire him.

This is even noticeable in their physical appearance - basketball Americans often have some whiter traits here and there like straight foreheads, larger fleshier ears, less protruding jaws and noses with more prominent bridges (but still with gorilla nostrils), not to mention slightly lighter skin than their purely African counterparts. Of course it runs on a spectrum and not coincidentally the whiter looking ones (even without consciously reported mixed ancestry) are more successful while inner city Jamals are darker and have more purely African features.

This is literally what kike economists say caused the Great Depression. Not enough money to go around.

Well lads, I guess its up to the white devil to bail them out again when they inevitably fuck up their country with hyper inflation.

I'm absolutely speeches, so I resort to posting a relevant picture

This is great news, I cant wait for a few years from now when we can yet again be proven right and show that this is what niggers will do to EVERY ONE of our countries when given the chance to be more than 49% of the population. We simply cant let ourselves reach less than 50% or else its death, that is death, thats a loss. We have lost by that point, the race war will happen and they will outnumber us.
So dont let it happen. Whatever happens, all measures are justified to avoid a non-white majority in any white country.

If there's one thing we can learn from china, is that everything media say is bullshit.

Why bother?

or a strong yoke

The best part of that video is there is nothing in it that implies that they arent shooting down a literal zombie horde.

Remember, America puts niggers in charge, too.

Underrated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaner_Weerstandsbeweging

awb.co.za/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkstaat

orania.co.za/welcome-to-orania/

SIEG HEIL

This is seriously basic. You don't need a loan, you don't need to buy gold or real estate. You can do it with a phone call.

investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/101304.asp

Time to short the RAND!

The level of nigger logic is actually to be commended in its purity. It's actually impressive niggerdom. Not quite at the level of running at men armed with machine guns when you only have machetes, for example, but it's still pretty solid.

(Check'd)

1 ZAR =0.0844469 USD

Generally, the second you have kang nigger saying shit like "we beez confiscatinz all da hoowhite man's properties" and "we beez printin datz ca$h money so eeerrrbody gun beez billionaire like jay zee," the markets will account for this stuff.

But there's always that magic little window of time when markets haven't.

Fixed the pic for you

>Niggers wanting the farmland

If that isn't some reverse psychology, I don't know what is

I meant to add that since SA has been signaling crazy economic policy for a while now such as confiscating white land, and now there are bizarre statements about printing money, it may be that any window of opportunity to short has passed as (((markets))) adjust quickly to price in banana republic economic moves.

Bottom line: whites with assets in SA need to liquidate and convert to something reliable under foreign control. NO ASSETS in SA's jurisdiction. And nobody with a brain should hold Rand anywhere.

And any whites physically in SA need to leave.

The odds of an international body stepping in to save any white property/asset of any type, let alone step in to protect whites physically, are about the same as George Soros changing his mind about destroying the white race forever.

This time the dirt cookies and rat hunts won't take decades to come into normalcy. It'll happen next year, maybe even this year.

Winter is going to fall on S. Africa soon, and with the S. African government openly deciding to simply confiscate the lands (after a decades-long insurgent war against whites) probably means the harvests will stand in the fields. What commodity broker will be able to buy the harvest if the farmers already know, as the grain is ripening, that they won't see a dime for the fruits of their labor? Better to sell out what you can and get the fuck out, or flee to enclaves and try to defend the harvest.

Either way it's going to be a hard winter. God help them.

The new western suit needs to be ornate power armor.

archive.is/3lICJ
Rabbi gives proof Jews are the enemy.

HINNEWS is a fake news site, you dumbasses got trolled

I don't think it's real, but the current minister of communication, Nomvula Mokonyane did say on national TV "If the rand falls. we'll pick it up"

It cuts off before the best part! The hell? What's even the fun of being white if you can't enjoy the mechanized slaughter of motivated soldiers?

I feel sorry for the lawyer. He must have lost a lot of money to his stupid niggers.

>archive.fo/XKKxL

Here ya go:
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM&t=43s

Not embedding for some reason. No webm. No MP4.

good times ahead

Seeing as the average for basketball americans is 68% african, you decide.

but africans wont be 49% of any future populations
diversity means mixbreeds of all types, right now in america it is mostly "hispanics" but also you see lots more asians being imported along with arabs and fresh africans
look at europe, all the "refugee rich" hellholes have good amounts of south asians, hindus, pakistanis, arabs, and africans

Wew lad indeed.

you are gonna come in here
post a video of a kike making a show about how mudcakes is actually food somehow
and think you have said anything meaningful?
Surely you must simply be bad at sarcasm

Let's modify this with proper nigger grammar.

WUT….there's something wrong with their red lips.

But mulatto and niggers do not work. This is the part where I fail to see the kike logic. Look at Africa. Look at South America. Hell, look at PIGS in Europe.

These mixed mongrels also won't be easy to handle and direct. Even if you force them to work the quality will be shit and they are more likely to rise up and murder their masters than any white person.

Would've been really fun to get enough of them to spell out 'wew lad' in cursive, and have the camera zoomed out for the picture.

Capped.

his argument is that the article is bullshit, you fucking idiot. ironically, your post isn't an argument

Holy shit niggers are retarded.

I hope the chinks steamroll them and that entire continent .

I can't stop thinking that (((someone))) taught this niggerspawn how to incite the masses from how she uses gestures to get her point across.

Must be pure coincidence though…

They won't even waste their time. Waste of resources + they can send the masses to europe for enrichment.
Instead they've set up shop to mine and pay the gov/war lords to keep the niggers away. Chinks aren't making the same stupid mistake hwhites made by trying to upgrade their lives.

This has to be a parody article. Right?

AT&T here. Nope. Diversity is the law, and it is like pulling a tiger's teeth with rubber pliers, trying to fire a diversity hire for not merely gross incompetence, but complete fuckery. AT&T is run by chinks and kikes that intentionally and repeatedly outsource their call center jobs to shitholes not known for honesty and righteousness. This is why they got slapped for faggots in the Philippines selling people's SSNs, and the same thing in Mexico, yet still have call centers there. In America, only the dumbest niggers steal customer data, and thankfully they're dumb enough to ship the shit they bought with stolen card data, to their own homes, making them easy to catch.

A quick search reveals 3-4 day old articles and not a whiff from the mainstream media because they were busy getting fucked by transsexual prostitutes in Bangcock who said they had dirt on Trump.

At risk of sounding "muh based nigger" Alt-Lite is there a single black (Not counting Khoisan) that isn't a mental gorrilla that doesn't like all the ANC's niggershines? Here in America where we bred niggers like dogs there are a small minority of niggers (Think Sowell) that get by just fine in polite society. Aren't there mutts with white blood in S.A. that have at least half a brain? Curious.

there was not much intermingling with the blacks in S.A.

The Chinese zerg rush will destroy the land. Would be a shame to see that continent become a giant smog factory. We're lucky as it is that more of Africa doesn't look like Haiti. Western Civ would be the best steward for that land outside of it being occupied by simple people like Siberian or north American tribes that would at least not kill everything.

So we whites just let the Bantu come in and act like they owned the place? Khoisan can share blame too if so.

Of course they want it they think it is magic land that food just sprouts up out of. What did you think that niggers have any kind of concept of work?

It's more like the (((International Community))) forced them to let the Bantu come in and act like they owned the place.

There's one source with no follow-up or videos. Gonna go with fake, even if it's likely what they'll do.

Yes, they're referred to as colored, and they want apartheid back. This category also includes imported Indians; you can read Ghandi's quotes about South Africa to get the gist of what they think of blacks.

Niggers work much like orks. If you're not enough of a nigger, i. e. have an IQ above 80 you will be bullied into behaving like a proper nogger in no time. That's why the continent never develops anything, the occasional smarter than average black will be shunned or outright killed unless protected somehow.

I'm familiar with the Indian presence there and Gandhi's haters of blacks. So the Indians are "on our side against the Bantu at least?

Makes sense.

Keeeeek fucking hell this board is stupid sometimes. This is literally fake news.

t. Saffer

All of this has to do with Winter.
Let's say you have a group of primitive people and one of them is really smart. The smart person hordes a lot of resources for the coming winter. If they clubbed him to death and stole his ressources to have more to eat in autumn, they would have nothing for winter and die as an entire group, or a lot of them die but the survivors learn through that tragedy, so only if they imitate him, or support him or choose him as leader, they all get through the winter because of his thinking ahead. This way only the groups who supported or depended on smart individuals survived the winter, nature automatically got rid of the ones who fucked up in this regard.

In most of Africa however, winter is basically nonexistent. They could club and steal from the smart individuals all they wanted without repurcussion, if they kill smarter nigger and steal his 5 bananas today, there will still be a banana tomorrow, no repercussion. Nature did not lead stupid niggers to death for killing smart niggers, there was no natural selection because of hard times and the ability to cope with it. This is why 1. Niggers can't plan ahead and 2. Why they never feel guilty about niggering but instead feel good about it because they learned they get additional 5 bananas for being a nigger.
Well, natural selection will still happen though because either Europeans or Asians one day will get rid of them no question. It's a miracle it did not happen sooner, their time is long due.

id like to suggest that any boer that are leaving SA should, instead of converting to USD maybe consider getting euro or something more stable right now instead. dollar might take a tumble in the next few weeks, and i think trumps plan is to mildly crash the dollar in order to increase industrial competitiveness against the 3rd world. of course if USD DOES crash hard, it would then be advantageous to grab up all of them as soon as you can. i just dont think that it is wise to ride the down escalator if you are converting right now, as USD is forming a bearish trend.

also, keep in mind that i am NOT saying that the euro is better overall, just that it would be more wise to convert into that than USD right now as it is currently more stable.

Can't wait for the next piss mattress hoax to backfire on them

Holy shit, I've been looking for this gif for years. Someone on SASS or TNE made it a long ass time ago and also I hate myself for even remembering this so polite sage.

This, but only because they know they're next in the cannibals' cookpot.

coloureds in SA (khoi, pajeets and mulattos) are actually treated worse than whites in terms of complete neglect by the ANC. if it wasnt for whites having more money and land, theyd be the FIRST in line.

the ANC ESPECIALLY hate the khoi because they know that they are the true natives to the land. their mere existence fucks up the whole ANCs narrative.

As a FUCKING LEAF, how can I get into forex? I've seen a platforms that allow Canadian accounts via grandfathering, but only accept US accounts. I also have no idea if it's something I can do, or if I need a broker or I do it through the bank

You better be right.

i dont know either. i trade equities and options. forex is pretty scary honestly because it never sleeps. i was just trying to help out any boer, as their entire life savings in rand is probably pretty small after converting to a real currency. i figure they definitely dont want to take another hit on the already small amount that they have left if (or rather when, like i said we will likely lower USD value to increase industrial competitiveness) they convert into USD and it crashes.

sorry i cant be any help. check >forex.com
ive never heard any reason why leafs cant trade forex. but its definitely something you have to do through a brokerage. i mean, you can make all the trades yourself (its not like it used to be where you had to call your broker to place trades and give them a fuckton in commissions). but if you are new to trading, please DONT start on forex. you will nuke your account.

while this may be fake news, it is something that could definitely happen. the ANC has devalued your currency HARD, and who is to say that they wont do it again when they fucking run out of money? they obviously cant into economics, and even if they dont print more, i cant see them doing ANYTHING to actually positively affect the value of the rand.