Attorney General Finally Promises to do His Fucking Job

Attorney General to visit the heart of the beast to personally lead raid on the Jedi Temple

SACRAMENTO – Attorney General Jeff Sessions, abandoning the Trump Administration’s usual policy of pretending the tumorous growth called California doesn’t exist, will head to Sacramento on Wednesday, March 7, to personally fuck state, county, and city governments in the ass simultaneously.

The AG’s visit is intended to mark the announcement of a new federal policy regarding pozzed shitholes sanctuary states and cities, and to hopefully get the nigger-lovers and spic-shiners in the shameful California government one step closer to the prison terms they’ve been begging for since Dianne Feinstein tipped off the Zodiac Killer back in the ‘70s.

Sacramento Mayor (((Darrel Steinberg))), who is a kike-and-a-half at the best of times, said of the AG’s ominous, Darth Vader-like presence:

Senator (((Feinstein))) herself is expected to put in an appearance, momentarily dropping the charade that she works in the US Senate and revealing instead that no mere country takes a back seat to Israel. According to a statement the old bitch – who has frankly amazed observers by not dying of terminal gut herpes yet – dropped on the news:

Some Californians, somewhat less enthusiastic about taking poz loads up the pooper have expressed excitement about the AG’s visit. Said one OP, who had the misfortune of being born in this fucking hellhole immediately before the ethnic cleansing got off the ground:

Sacramento marks an odd choice for the Attorney General to make his announcement from. The city government, for instance, has been in the grip of International Jewry at least since Niggerball player Kevin Johnson left hot sauce stains all over the nice furniture at City Hall. Sacramento County’s Board of Supervisors, meanwhile, have yet to fix that little flooding problem they have, but there’s evidently infinite room for beaner rapists and child molesters, as long as they reliably vote Democrat. As for the state government, which is also located in Sacramento. . . you fucking kidding me? They just voted to literally give everybody AIDS, why the fuck would they start representing the people now?

The choice of location may be part of the message. Said the Attorney General’s office:

No word on what California’s various Antifa terrorists, nigger welfare cheats, illiterate spic laborers, cucked-as-fuck guilty-feeling white faggots, communist university professors, and the unemployable humanities graduates they’ve created plan to do about tomorrow’s announcement, but early reports are that they’ll mope and stay unemployed.

sacbee.com/latest-news/article203738809.html
archive.fo/pSrvr

No kikes here, fam.

Really digging the satirical news format.
Nice to see lighthearted stuff like this in the sea of black pills.

Happening for sure this time, I know it!

High quality shit user. Keep up the good work.

Can you please write for the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack?

This shit got lame fast and you try so hard to be funny the actual news story is lost and the link has to be visited.

It's been way too long since I last watched Death Wish.

Then his talents would be wasted, because no semi-decent NatSoc would go to that place.

tldr
AG announcing anti-sanctuary fed laws in sacramento california

Almost reads like A Wyatt Mann wrote it himself.

GOD forbid you fucking read instead of slurping baby foreskins for Moloch

MOST MEXICANburger GANGSTERS IN AMERICA ARE BORN AND RAISED IN CALIFORNIA THEY GET BIG OR GET HEAT OR OTHER GANGS ARE ON THE HUNT SO THEY BRANCH OUT AND SPREAD TO EVERY TIRE SHOP MECHANIC SHOP AND MANY OTHER FRONTS AROUND THE COUNTRY CARTEL RUNS SHIT TO BUT THE MEXICANOS HERE ARE THE ENABLERS wait JEWS ARE the ENABLERS fuck it you know what I mean

winning
CALIFORNIA GET FUCKED or UNCUCKED you are cunt hair away from the point of no return

Isn't Bronson a kike?

Lithuanian Catholic who grew up in a massive family of dirt ass poor coal miners. Now I don't know much about Lithuania but I can't imagine a kike family doing any sort of manual labor.

Deceived by them yes.

You are a massive faggot

My sides hurt

Needs more "…."

I actually agree, I'd prefer he keeps the actual quotes, but then adds a translation for people that don't speak cuck.

You should read the god damned article yourself because half the time OPs are feeding you a fucking line of shit hoping you don't notice it for the peanuts. The fuck is wrong with you?
It is an entertaining "summary" with a link to something of interest to Holla Forums. The only assholes discounting the (((usual suspects))) that would be against the playful delivery of the story would be a fuckstick flappy-armed faggot sperg that likes to copypasta the entire fucking article and attention whore like he achieved something.
That wouldn't be (jew) would it? Eat shit.

Bumping

KYS faggot.

Those eyes don't look hand drawn to me.

I've said this before in another thread, I don't understand what's so appealing about this OP's writing format. It's a distraction from actually talking about the article.

While what this user said could hypocritical, as the OP could be writing articles like these to attention whore, due to how much attention the writing gets him. It's most apparent by the fact he always makes the first reply, while a "kike free first post" tier reply is good, it may as well just be same-fagging, which is a kike tactic.

Why do you keep reading them?
Should he only make OP that don't get positive feedback to avoid being a *gasp* "attention whore".

You're a jealous faggot.

i do get a guilty pleasure reading your summaries OP

but quit sucking dick and doing it all the time.

you can always make your own OP
but you wont, because you only like to bitch

Jesus I'm trying to read you OP and it's all stand up redneck comedy. Calm the fuck down. You're not funny and I want you to get the to point in the opening paragraph.

you missed the first post noseberg

I love the way of the chans but writing like this really does deserve an upvote.

I'll just make a competing threads with the actual quotes. I agree this got corny fast.

then why does it make me laugh so hard?

Which do you want? The facts as reported in the original article or the truth?

New thread without retarded fanfiction in OP:

Spoken like a white man, critic-user. About fucking time one of you turned out to not be a JIDF shill or green-eyed faggot.
Respectful check of your dubs, and best wishes for your future endeavors.

A quality OP quickly disseminates information accurately. It shouldn't be a platform to be an attention whore. Everyone stopped reading yours after a few sentences. Try harder next time.

Thanks for the tip, old-timer. I'll try to fit in better at /politically incorrect/.

< talked to everyone to learn this

IT CITES THE FUCKING SOURCE AND INCLUDES AN ARCHIVE YOU DISINGENUOUS KIKE.

Oh no you misunderstand. He doesn't want one line. This is the cocksucker that wants to copypaste the entire article in green verbatim across multiple posts and have you suck his dick for it.

Of course he's shilling a kikebart link but only posts the archive so you can't see the source of his pasta.
No wonder this salty no-fun cunt attention-whores so fucking much for his shit and against quality threads, he's actually getting paid for it.

Because I'm trying to learn what the thread is about, newfag
That's not what I said, I said he could be making them to get attention at this point, because in every single thread he makes the only replies are "muh OP is X." That leads to attention whoring.

You mean, do I want the original article or whatever some faggot comes up with to make you laugh? The original article, upvote nigger.

Uh huh, but I have to go through an entire paragraph to know it's the same "ChadOP" faggot to know I can skip the OP and read the article, without some jewtube e-celeb commentary accompaniment.

Speak for yourself.

Ignore. Pol is an organism, but some people believe it can only operate the way they say.

Checked. Will disregard.

stop bumping your own thread, you cancerous faggot

Please don't larp next time faggot.

Good shit user. Always a fun read, good on you for putting in effort and havin' a giggle.

My condolences.

Stop bumping. Got it. Wilco.

lets hope Sessions redeems his lazy ass

You attention whore so hard by trying to be so edgy it becomes lame. Has nothing to do with tradition.

Wew

god fucking forbid you actually go to an archive and read it instead of just expecting everything to be spoonfed to you. Kill yourself.

This must be the angriest man in Mexico.

Never stop, OP. Fuck the haters.

Sessions is a lazy shitbird, but I have no idea who can plausibly replace him when the time is right. A few months ago we might have said Rowdy Gowdy, but his response to the FBI scandal has shown him to be the exact same kind of clown as Sessions, all talk and no action.