It's a Black Smithers episode

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0811080/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

sure it was

Who let Steven Universe's animators work on The Simpsons?

And later got whitewashed

*jewwashed

I never understood this meme, by the time Jesus came into being Indo Europeans were the predominant race through anything North of Africa and east of India it took a bit longer for Arabs to take over the entire Middle East but before then it was literally white, and I mean that in an actual scientific way not in a "We wuz kangz cuz Jezuz dun said he got gold black skin even do he ded wen he dun sho' up."

Subversive memes are just that, they do not need any basis in truth, all they really need to achieve is to give the illusion to Jack P. Normie that he is #woke and at the same time make him more receptive to a different brand of social programming. Most of the faggots who claim that they're "open minded" are actually just retards too lazy to research anything by themselves. I'm an atheist and I would still be the first to argue that Jesus was most definitely not a nigger.

I thought Jesus was more like an ancient Jew or something? Like he would resemble modern Mediterranean people more than blacks?

Oy vey goyim don't you dare to point that out, it's literally anudda shoah

Mediterranean people at the time were hard white, at least by black standards, maybe a bit of a tan skin tone but not even mestizo tier.

Lmao.

Whitewashed a robot, seriously tumblr losing their shit over a fucking robot.

He literally got excommunicated from judaism.

This is your brain on Holla Forums.

Jews are unironically white. Only Holla Forums says otherwise.

I'm always surprised how few people know Smithers was originally black, regardless of it being an animation error.

WE WUZ JESUS, MAYNE.
Jesus was Jewish, possibly white or Arab but most likely Jewish.

He was the first gaynigger.

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

t. me

Not from outer space, just a gary niger.

all me tbh

I haven't heard anything to back either of those claims up.

He just got back from a tropical vacation.

There are implications in that accusation they probably didn't consider.

Why is Speed Racer on this list?

Go Mifune

The original Hebrews weren't the "Jews" of today, tbh.

kek, except katara was whitewashed in her own cartoon

ATLA fans are so autistic

also the actor they chose for Aang looked exactly like him.

He absolutely HAS to be Asian, because he wears Asian style clothes. There are no two ways about this.

The same people that cry about whitewashing, ignore or cheer for blackwashing. SO fuck 'em.

imdb.com/title/tt0811080/

This is the guy who was ok with a movie being made about how Cell beat him like a bitch and Mr. Satan had to save him.

does this look like full white to you?

the only thing that bothered me was that they were too lazy to give sokka and katara a tan

.5 Frieza bux have been deposited into your account

By American standards.

are all Americans autistic?

No. They aren't smart enough. Germans are autistic. Americans have downs.

>(((Noah)))

thanks. cleared that one up.