Drumpf, stormweenies and goobergate BTFO

Drumpf, stormweenies and goobergate BTFO

This can't be real. I refuse to believe it.

You forgot to add the Russians.

Well this puts me in quite the conundrum. I'm a proud, enlightened, gamergate liberalist, but I don't want to support awful nazis like Drumpf and the AR. What am I to do fellow liberalists?

Top 10 reasons why Putin doesn't want you to go see Black Panther at least five times

One white "person" got killed at a Black Panther screening and this is why that's a good thing…

Former black supremacist "terrorist" organisation redeemed by Marvel studios, finally the truth is out!

source or gtfo

Black Panther made my wife's white son realize he actually was a woman of colour, read the entire story at Jezebel.com

Here's the top five soy based alternatives to popcorn you can eat when watching Black Panther

Tbh I think it's great that they finally allowed a black person to act in a movie. It's a historical moment. Never before have they've been allowed to do that. I also think the first woman ever is also in it. What a treat, this is what we progressives have been fighting for so long.

Wasn't GG virtue-signaling how they were leftist too, by having such diverse members themselves?

I agree, it's real swell we're letting these coloured folks act in motion pictures. Hell, we have a coloured family moved in just down the street! Funny way of speaking, but nice as can be, even gave us these funny potato things called yams. Imagine that, yams! I think after Black Panther, things might change a little - at least that's what that King fella on the radio says.

A lot of them used to be lolbergs and moderate liberals until the JQ divide happened.

Jesus, they're really desperate to sell those tickets

I'm sure they'll become upstanding citizens just like the rest of us in no time.

this is important

fake news

While Trump and GG were unrelated, the SJWs provoked a divide between the left that pushed many further right. Hadn't they done this, they likely would have remained united for the time the election came, but no, they had to assert their dominance.

SJWs were too much too soon, which was lucky for us

'SJW's' have existed since the sixties. It's just the list of demands has gotten longer and harder for the everyman to understand and accept.

Gonna love it when those docs get declassified and we learn just how much of GG was astroturfed.

DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This can't be real, and until proof is provided I'll ignore it. Nice dubs though.

Are you really confused by a large, diffuse movement containing a range of political philosophies?

I wonder if we're wrong about the movie, what if the angle isn't to push we wuz but really to prime kids to accept anthropomorphic furfaggotry?

A disaster?

So horrible people will ask for the drumpf of movies?

Well, at least they're admitting it'll lose money.

jewish propaganda
jewish influenced businessman
literally a jewish label for wrong think outside of the regular right
started because of jewish pop culture news websites and jewish led feminism

(((:^|)))

ugh what an ignorant post
jews have nothing to do with any of the things you just said, they're actually the most valuable and succesful minority group in our country and our greatest ally in the middle east
grow out of your irrational antisemitism, kiddo

SHALOM BROTHER!!!
((((((((((((((((((( :^) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Growns ups are talking sweetiekins, the poleddit soft play area is that way

>>>Holla Forums

Niggerfication?

I'd say "nice D&C" but it's just lazy.

ftfy
>>>Holla Forums :^)

Why would I lie satan?

(((Alt Right))) are controlled opposition, (((they))) love their manufactured boogeyman.

nice try satan

provide a link because if this is true IT IS BIG.

Found the Jewish Muslim Gypsy Paki Nigger Pinko

I can’t wait for this worthless shit to come out and bomb so I don’t have to listen to the left bleat about it anymore like the rabid sheep they are.

Why does he have that little chicken wing for an arm? Is /trannypol/ a thalidomide baby?

Then it will be 3 months of endless Avengers and Han Solo shilling.

So then this is now standard practice….

yup, though they would never admit that.

After months of articles calling America trash for no immediately loving this low effort movie there will be other movies that they will shill like this, "Black Superman" or something.

There are no limits to human retardation anymore user.

And that's what slowly killed it, they lost focus of going after the lying whores and got distracted by "Muh PR!"
Egalitarianism can only make you weaker.

Egalitarianism is ultimately what really killed Europe
Bring back absolute monarchy

This.

Bombing would make them screech more, not less.

You mean "were intentionally misdirected".

kek

Clown world aside, wait for proof first. I've seen people post shit on pol that leads back to articles from The Duffel Blog for fucks sake.

You're telling me Gamergate isn't about Zoe Quinn?

Zoe Quinn was caught red handed selling sex for good coverage, then her feminist friends in the media staged a smear campaign to cover her tracks.

Gamergate starts with her, then greatly expands in response to the cover up. Just like the #metoo movement, it became an umbrella to cover all kinds of bias and shitty practice.

Yes, leftists in GG refused to boycott socjus-aligned developers because they refused to admit that outside of corruption, spreading ideology is inherently wrong. All they talked about was sending emails to companies, which of course filtered them, and going on explaining themselves on legacy media which ridiculized them.

Holy fucking hell, they'll never get over ot will they? They're that bootyblasted about it.
Im slightly surprised or maybe Alt-Right stands for both.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Gamergate really was a watershed moment. If only they'd just left video games alone.

That's what the promotion department came up with to sell this crap; Niggers, ladies and gentlemen.

It's more complicated than that.
Most of the early shit during #GG was masterminded by people from Holla Forums, Holla Forums and a bunch other boards in IRC (even stuff like #notyourshield which elicits derisive sperging nowadays). It was a test case to see if leftist narratives can be coopted and weaponized (answer: to a certain extent).
The real issues started cropping up when the Youtube sperg brigade started their own cabals and wrested control from the people organizing in IRC; not that people there were innocent, burnouts and meltdowns happend and some of the people ended up as Weird Twitter cancerous ironybros and the like.

The whole "#GG was left wing!" thing was essentially based on a heavily sanitised data set that conviniently "lost" a shitload of users on the right wing side of the spectrum raging from HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG-type authoritarians to libertarians and a bunch of authoritarian leftists too for good measure, although I didn't have contact with too many tankies there.

the drumpf of movies would be the duke nukem movie

No, but it should have been. That whore is a laughing stock.

IRC fags are faggots, it's still hilarious the GG thread is still so salty about youtube people like Jim, you would have hooked in zero normal fags without them

(((They))) thought they finally had the last piece of the cultural puzzle with the pozzing of vidya, but they couldn't have predicted that you never come between a man and his vidya. And now the entire overton window has shifted because yids got a little to brazen with their multicultural shilling.

Jewish semen poisoning has mutated him into something horrible