Be slav

Other urls found in this thread:

mojevideo.sk/video/2c7df/nakupne_centrum_v_nitre_terorizuju_zlodeji.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatcha slidin?

Why weren't you using some kind of vpn/proxy/tor/etc? Always make sure you have some kind of protection user.

I was giving a shit i was very surprised police came after me. I have learned from this experience and if i pull something like this im going behind 7 proxies.

All the importnant threads are pinned if you think i am sliding them then please go on and report me.

What's poc?

People of Color/Colour

Of course. Thanks and good job OP

Good job, mate. Once you've implanted the dark truths in the back of someones mind, even if they pretend to go back to their normal cattle lives, that seed you've planted continues to grow.

Hearts and minds. You're changing hearts and minds.

fake and gay

Since all of my videos got deleted i have no way how to prove this but this video was uploaded by someone else. Its video how "immigrants" and gypsies steal shit from city Nitra. People in comments are going full apeshit and witchhunt. Run comments in translator.

mojevideo.sk/video/2c7df/nakupne_centrum_v_nitre_terorizuju_zlodeji.html

Good job.
Posting here to exchange information is good, but taking action is more important.

How are things in Slovakia?

Why, OP? Why would you do that?

Cops didn't throw him in jail despite inking of yids everywhere. Odds are this all happened when op was underaged if this is real

KEK

You did good, thats not being a Jew btw. Youre helping your people understand the truth. Being a Jew is hiding that truth to harm a foreign people.

Police should have warrant? Can you post it with personal info removed?

i hope you realize you are still slav

arguing with bots is rarely worth the effort

perpetrators of crime

toto je vĂ½bornĂ©. dukujem priatel.

Good man!

you better post the videos so we can help spread them you madman

If this is actually true good job. Converting them the old school way

Honestly, we need more people like OP doing this. People who take the initiative are far more useful than a 100 redpill threads on a board's history. As said, even if normalfags ignore the truth and bitch at the person who brought it, the seed grows and its roots go deep. Anons should be using the content they've amassed, whether it be books, infographs, videos like what OP was posting, making articles or blogs, and spreading them far and wide. There's a lack of places where normalfags can go and accidentally redpill themselves.

Related, and not that these sites were completely legit, but TheFag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and TheRightStuff need to be replaced and the niche they represented be filled. Normalfags could read the megapage on niggers on TDS and ignore everything else on the site and that seed of race realism would not only be planted but it would be fertilized. Not that people should give up on twitter or youtube, but there's too much emphasis on there. Anons should be in the habit of stashing redpills everywhere and make seeing redpills part of the normal online browsing experience.

You Americuck also?

Good job, cuckchan.

Thanks user, as a fellow chimpzillian I can contribute with literally hundreds of ULTRA gore videos which my fellow countrymen produce daily.

Here's a classic

I thought that pure kino was created in the great country of Mexico.

Thats pretty savage

polite sage

True, here's a legit chimpzillian vid.
The creature being chopped to pieces is a dyke though, not a kid.

Under what circumstances do you think you guys think you could do something like that? Take the worst possible person we could imagine, say a Rothschild who dined on nothing but the blood of goyim children and foreskins, who spent his days destroying nations and his nights defiling kids. Even if you were alone with that person, with them strapped to a chair in some secluded place where you knew neither of you would ever be found, do you think you could slowly dismember and torture that person to death? I might be able to, not certain though.

pickers of cotton

LINK ME NOW MOTHER FUCKER!

If I really had to do it, it ought to be public, as a warning to others. Kind of like the olden times, public execution, executioner takes 4 whacks to get the head off kind of thing.

I think I'd lose interest in chopping someone into small pieces. Seems like a lot of work, messy work.

Is it true spics, central and south Americans just fuck people up for fun?
They sound like they need a few atom bombs.

No joke, no exaggeration. This depraved subhuman race needs to disappear off the planet.