*removes your review*

*removes your review*

Who?

who bitch dis is

owner of RT

the first to die when shit hits the fan

for real?
for Christ's sake, how do these types manage to own every cancerous site on the internet? And by cancerous I don't mean just the content but how it contaminates everything as it passes.

Entryism, same as how kikes do it.

Yeah but I mean, how do they come up with these ideas?
Like snopes for example, or reddit. They always seem to be creating ways of manipulating the public opinion and getting traction.

no way

(checked)
A lot of the people behind established websites are nerds who fell for the social pressure and adopted liberal beliefs. Despite being the earliest adopters and creators of various aspects of internet culture as we know it today, a part of them still looked from acceptance from normalfags, and sold their integrity in exchange for a bit of attention. Mostly from women.
That's how these communities get infected, along with the old guard eventually retiring or moving on to other endeavors, leaving the field open for ideologues to take their place. It happened in the videogame industry in the west and pretty much everywhere in Silicon Valley.

Don't ever think that Moot was an exception. He was the rule of what has been happenning lately.

You mean that disgusting thing from reddit tomatoes isn't the founder?

Annd she just made the list

No. They are paid astroturfers who don't care about anything other than spreading physical and political AIDS.

She's a senior edit, not the founder.

I'm talking about the men who originally created the sites, back when the internet was still uncharted territory, and made then what they are today.

Wait what? Did the Irishman's review get shoah'd?

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Time Warner and Comcast, of the big three only Disney is cut out the picture. So what do you do if you are Disney? Engineer narratives that ensure your films are heaped with praise by binding them up with contemporary politics (mythical 'review bombing', defeminised cut out of left field, using racial strife to promote Black Panther) And people buy into it with 100% brand loyalty because they can't see that their personal biases might be being exploited for a quick buck.

W H Y ?

The funny thing is that Ed Power's review is probably going to be seen by more people than live in Ireland now after this shitstorm is brewing.

What an unfortunately repulsive individual.

I almost want to say I feel sorry for what happened to moot, but then this thought process occurs:

< he never wanted 4chan to be a SA secret club
< moot threw out Snacks, who wanted forced camwhore females (post-cracky: Era / Fatty / Rabbit / Togi *barfs* ) banned and forced anonymous to prevent idol worship on Holla Forums
< moot doesn't say selling data and setting up posting access for viral marketing firms isn't profitable or calculated in that statement
< moot went to XOXO con and met with Anita Sarkeesian. The con was a venture capital summit for the Gawker Media group. moot was sick of 4chan and was prepping it for sale- aka cleaning it up. From there, when gamergate hit, he chose to carpet ban gamergate because it threatened the lucrative friends he met at XOXO con.
< the girl moot took to europe was an ex Gawker journalist. In the end, she cucked him hard.

moot now works at Google and probably voted Clinton because people on /sp/ called him Luggage Lad. Oh and he always acted super fucking gay on stage.

It's absolutely baffling how far moot fell until you realize he stopped visiting and interacting with his own community years and years before he went full Luggage Lad and torched his legacy. It's like when you've got a circle of friends in your hometown and you all stay together, except for one guy who decides to move to California, or some shit. You stay in touch and claim "oh man, we'll always be friends!" and then he comes back after being gone for like a decade, and you don't even recognize who the fuck that guy is anymore. That's what moot became.

So, at what point did he decide to do that shitpost on Holla Forums with the cuck audio playing on loop and blacked spam?

Nice trips.
Was he ever in a romantic relationship with the chick tho?

looks like a jewish tranny.

Spot on. Would you agree that kind of big-brother / friend circle could keep someone from going down some dark fandoms? Like, imagine if your friends were all 2002-2005 SA goons and you took an interest to furry art. They'd slap some sense in you right away.

I think that was post-gamergate debacle. GG was still going on, /sp/ was ridiculing him, and Holla Forums was growing strangely popular. I kinda stopped going to the site when Holla Forums mods started banning OC meme comics (for better or worse) and returned when I heard about how Holla Forums was where all the cool kids who smoke in the bathroom were hanging out. Do any sites or pages on eD document this well?

You would think they would have during the trip. They almost had to have. But no proof was ever presented. Assume both.

Even the best-looking trannies still look weird. Most of them look downright repulsive.