"Take the Guns...They Should Have Taken Them Away Anyway. Whether They Had The Right or Not."

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/due-process-trump-says-take-firearms-first-and-then-go-court
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/01/trump-gun-control-parkland-217215
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how's that cock taste, Shareblue?

Days old now, you worthless faggot.

How many times do you need to get BTFO kike?

At least be a bit more subtle damn dude. Whoever is writing the paychecks is not aware how bad you are.

Please BTFO him. Because right now Trump is more of a fucking gun grabber than Obama ever was.

This doesn't even make any sense. The primary anti-Trump and '4dchesscuck' memers are European - and Europeans don't give a fuck about gun laws in the USA.

You would have to basically be an old Aryan NSDAP sympathizer in the USA that sees guns as a means against Jewry. Those are highly rare.

If it's not those two, then it's some form of shitskin/shill, mentally ill patient or some sort of baptist/catholic-christian-american anti-zionist. And there's hardly any catholics that are white in the USA - and you're precluded from Europe already.

(cont.)
Oh, and if you're being 'ironic' 'lul i trol u' from Europe, naw. You're a fucking kike poisoning the Propertarian commons, like all semites.

Get chipped, make your country great

lol fucking what

Sure smells NeoCon/Lib in here. Is that you, mcmuffin?

how long until you post in Holla Forums again, faggot?

Try again shlomo.

Don't worry, sissy supporter, you'll face the same consequences as your (((friends))).

Wasn't this on here AND /k/ multiple times already?
Seems fishy.

You are not even trying at this point, are you Moshe?

Source for OP's quotes. He missed a couple like the one, where Trump said that "it's time" to take the guns:
"Hey, look, I'm the biggest fan of the Second Amendment," the president said at the beginning of the meeting. "Many of you are. I'm a big fan of the NRA. But – I've met – I had lunch with them, with Wayne and Chris and David, on Sunday, and said, 'It's time. I'm going to stop this nonsense. It's time.'"

or this one, where he told the gun-grabbing leftist Dianne Feinstein that she has some "very good ideas"
He told gun control activist Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) that he will "take a look" at her legislation banning "assault weapons." ("Dianne, you have some very good ideas," the president told her later.)

Or this one where he bragged that the NRA has no power over him
And he boasted that the NRA has no particular power over him: "The reason I had lunch with the NRA on Sunday – and I told them. I said, 'You've got to come over.' I said, 'Fellows, we got to do something.' And they do have great power. I agree with that. They have great power over you people. They have less power over me. I don't need it. I don't – what do I need?

No archive because dumbphone
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/due-process-trump-says-take-firearms-first-and-then-go-court
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/03/01/trump-gun-control-parkland-217215