Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg Refuses to Testify Before Mueller’s Grand Jury

“LET HIM ARREST ME”

archive.fo/0s9Do

I can’t believe there isn’t a thread on this already. The usual suspects are already blowing up about this. “This will be the end of Blumpf!”, etc. If this guy does get arrested, maybe Trump will actually do something for once and stop Mueller from targeting everyone tangentially associated with him.

Link to Nunberg’s interview with MSNBC:
hooktube.com/watch?v=KoA0veRo6N4

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/nunberg-now-says-hell-cooperate-with-investigators-1520300941-e164aac2-e662-4684-a8c2-8123e25e77ce.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism mrans you will never know the tender touch of a woman. Faggot.

here's your (((1)))

Surely surrounding himself with weasely kikes is grand chess? nobody ever saw this coming :^)

That kike may be a rat, but he’s not a snitch
based juden

If the chessmaster played his cards right, its gonna be like dominos

I was watching a little of this on cable news it is blowing up in an ogre of outrage.
Funny thing though was Erin Burnett telling him she could smell alcohol on his breffs while she was interviewing him.

He'll snitch as soon as he thinks pissrael won't have his back when shit gets dire.

If Mueller arrests him then why didn't all of the Clinton people get arrested for not showing up when congress subpoenaed them? The 5th doesn't give you reason to not show up.

axios.com/nunberg-now-says-hell-cooperate-with-investigators-1520300941-e164aac2-e662-4684-a8c2-8123e25e77ce.html

(((based)))

Does CNN even pretend to be news anymore?

They do but they're so fake they're a LARP. The Mueller investigation is the Q LARP of the boomer-left. Only boomers are glued to CNN and MSNBC in the hopes of a speck of movement in the """"""investigation""""""" and everyone on the 24/7 coverage plays their part. You can ask a right-wing boomer about Q LARP and he'll give you a series of coincidences that help him sleep at night. And if you ask a leftist boomer about the Mueller investigation she'll give you a laundry list of wowitsnothing tier events that have gone nowhere and are going nowhere.

Kikes chasing kikes. What a time to be alive. Where's the I don't know who's jewing who image when you need it?

Holla Forums isn't as lost as I thought it'd be

q distracts from john-user..

Q is so boomer it's a 007 reference.

q was waaaaay more realistic than any of the trump is le russian bullshit. as if donald trump of all people needs help getting cheap slavic women, for god's sakes.

how about they were both retarded?

He has nothing to snitch about, and he's in enough hot water as it is.
There was a reason the God-Emperor fired him, you know, and he has no love for our Emperor.

There is separation of powers, and the executive branch does not have to show up for a subpoena by the legislative branch, if the president orders them not to.
But this guy is no longer a member of the executive branch. I think the game he's playing is he WANTS Mueller to arrest him…he thinks Mueller does not have enough evidence to be holding a legitimate subpoena, and he will bring a massive lawsuit to counter Mueller. If he's right, Mueller might be cutting his own throat by insisting on the subpoena being respected.
After all, if the courts have been handing out subpoenas with no real evidence or even reasonable suspicions to do so, then a whole lot of people are in trouble.
And the FBI is already in hot water for obtaining wiretaps using flimsy, politically-garnered hearsay.

I think this whole investigation is ongoing simply because, when it ends, a whole lot of people are going to be arrested and charged with things like lying to the FISA courts, etc.
This shifty Jew may be doing us a pretty big favor…

Holy fuck. Not sure if Wyatt Mann could of drawn a more stereotypical face of a Weasley jew white house advisor.

This is what it looks like when you drop a penny at a bar mitzvah

That's what I thought. Kike. Fuck him.

It is immoral to not hate everyone who believes the news.

Mueller is under the executive branch. Except that the constitution is a lie. Elections are a lie, and anyone who believes in them must be hated. To not hate those who believe in elections is immoral.

I'd like more info on his kike-ness.

Mueller is an "independent council," he supposedly does not answer to any of the branches, but still must follow judicial/congressional regulation.

Wrong.
Mueller is "Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice"

The DOJ is headed by Jeff Sessions. He could fire Mueller at any time. But the Illuminati is in charge of this whole thing.

No one who isn't a kike likes kikes. If I was a leftist who had sold my soul to one side of the kosher cabal, I'd at least go after the Jews on the other side. Just listen to the way Colbert or chapo trap house attack kushner.
Realistically, he can always run to Trump's best mate if things get too hot.
Sorry, not interested in USA's third world politics.

The Jew's got hindskin, I'll give him that

I'm unsure of whether or not I should *cheer* but I'm pretty happy to see one of the chosen flaunt the justice system's inability to deal with their tribe so brazenly. I guarantee this will spell the end for the Mueller investigation since this yid is likely a key piece in the Kushner/Israel investagatory tangent. He wouldn't have pulled out all the stops in daring the jew owned justice system to go after one of its own for their work to further (((their))) interests.

don't you mean chutzpah

That was fast.

Like what, the name of the rabbi that sucked him off as a baby?

Look at how his hair is cut on the upward slope so that when his head hangs it looks even.