Protesters break stained glass windows during Jordan Peterson talk

All because he said being a tranny is a little odd.

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/82a5iu/folks_outside_the_jordan_peterson_talk_at_queens/

I don’t know how to get the video off this reddit page.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I assume they'll blame Peterson for inciting the violence and ban him from future events in the name of peace.

Saged and reported for shit thread

youtube-dl and ffmpeg, bucko

Well they aren't going to blame international jewry for inventing and promoting feminism as a means of attacking western family values, are they.

That's retarded. However
every fucking time

Why do rich city liberals say "folks" so much? I feel like it started with Obama, but not sure.

Window vs angry liberal, will he break it?

It's like a zombie movie>>11341375

Reminder that you can use these videos to redpill Peterson buckos on the JQ and mass immigration/White genocide:

Mass immigration/EU/White genocide:
youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs

Zionism/Israel/JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA

FUCK YOU!
ALL CONTENT COMES HERE, REGARDLESS OF SOURCE, AND FUCK YOU NIGGER, AND MAY JESUS CHRIST SLIT YOUR THROAT

Talk about weak. I was expecting a dramatic single hit with a brick or sledgehammer. Truly low energy.

sage

Interdasting Gorgon of Mossad also has video up of him and some jew being disrupted by antifa at Kings College, but it's also lame and is stopped.
Are these crypto jews staging the entire thing?

Imagine being so weak you can't smash a window even after dozens of hits, only able to make it slowly crumble

(checked)
Like other country colloquialisms such as "y'all" these twats have taken up saying these terms because they are, in their eyes, more efficient, gender neutral and charming. At least that's how I've heard it justified.

Wut
did he atleast know the difference between y'all and all y'all?

Absurdly, I think they decided to adopt folks and y'all as a reaction to their gripe with such anathema expressions as you guys

Nope he was from San Diego. Also nice digits.

Had a nutty ex who hated that term and "good girl". The latter would make her lose her shit and she would go on a tirade. Broke that roastie's heart real good.

That's not stained glass, it's a leaded window.

This shouldn't be bumplocked just because OP is a faggot. May as well lock every thread.

This is a really great video to push fence-sitters over the edge. The more antifa does this shit the better we look.

Weak. Probably the only time he's ever lifted a hammer. And literally un-building the utopia with it. Classic western commie cringe gold. hopefully all the windows will need to be replaced in order for them to match, and that assgoblin has to pay for them.