Trump Invited Bibi Netanyahu to the White House Today to Project a Common Front vs. Iran

"Iran must be stopped"

Some analysts believe Kushner’s ability to run the Middle East initiative has been handicapped by his loss of access to certain valued U.S. intelligence because of a White House clampdown on access to such secrets for those without full security clearance.

archive.is/GPu2P

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-05/kelly-has-no-idea-what-jared-and-ivanka-do-all-day-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I should have voted for hillary
SHARED

kike-free first post.

Now the anti-iran shills can swarm for the zog emperor.

Is their an official guidebook for who and who isn't allowed to have a "foothold" in Syria? I guess Genie energy passes muster?
There's nothing wrong with it.
Good.

Definitely not kike-free

Here's the second half of the video.

stop what? existing?

Netanyahu needs a war to stay in power

Iran would help Syria retake the Golan Heights, and that would be disaster for the kikes. Especially with a non-interventionist USA. Remember how those Israeli jets got shot the fuck down and not a single person in the USG gave a single fuck?
Israel is alone now, and it's hilarious.

No, no, I'm sure the nuke deals and pallets of cash delivered to Iran by King Nigger is proof positive that Iran is /ourgoatbrothel/ and that stupid orange Drumpf is thwarting genius Obama's clever anti-kike program.

nice boomer talking points
that was their money
frozen assets

Obongo didn't give Iran any cash, he just unfroze their assets.

No, no, I'm sure the embassy move to Jerusalem and the constant cock sucking by Duh Gawd Empurah is proof positive that Trump is /ourguy/

nice false dichotomy

So now Hitlerdubs confirm Muslims and Jews are the same, but we should cheer for Iran instead of marching them into ovens. Thanks for the niggernomics lessons, chimpy.

More like kike infested first post

the eternal boomer strikes again

Best case scenario, its another pissing contest like the Syrian airfield. But Trump seems to be a bit too chummy with Netanyahoo.
I wouldn't care about stopping Irans nuclear program, i don't care how civilized it was and potentially could be, right now its a Muslim shithole, who the fuck would even think giving mudslimes nukes? And fuck right off with your "Iranians are aryan" meme.
My problem with Trumps alleged 4D chess is that this kind of virtue signaling is still gaslighting, no American, nor European owes Israel anything. Israel is a parasite state that feeds on white tax money, Trump does nothing to make people aware of that, on the contrary, calling it still "the greatest ally" is, even ironically a blatant lie and very malicious.

Pakis have nukes

Nothing to see here.

Oh, i didn't know. You are right, because they have some nukes, we should give EVERYONE some nukes.
Are you stupid?

Pakistan has nukes and it's more of a shithole than Iran

Quads confirm.

This isn't even an argument. Tell me one reason how I, a white person, benefit from Iran having nukes? I don't want some muslim shitholes having any nukes, i don't want Pakistan having any nukes, because its irrelevant to me at best, a danger at worst.
This is no reason to allow every shithole to have their own nukes. What is even the fucking point you trying to make here?

How do Americans benefit from dying in a war with Iran for Israel?

If Iran nukes the kikes, that's a benefit to whites. jews are the ones holding us back, not sand niggers.

Faggots need to pick a narrative. The literal next thread over is about Trump having Nuremberg Trials 2.0 lmao.. PICK A NARRATIVE FAGGOTS
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
IS HE GOING AFTER THE KIKES? OR IS HE WORKING WITH THE KIKES? WHATS IT GUNNA BE NIGGERS?

Mudslimes shouldn't have icbms, but I don't care if they fly a nuke to jerusalem. The mudslimes have posed huge problems to us in the past (look up Barbary wars), and they should be bombed to oblivion if they ever even think about raising a hand against us again. That said, the kikes are the bigger threat to us and should be prioritized as such.

I don't want war with Iran, i'm just against supporting them in any way in making or acquiring nukes. Maybe its possible through diplomacy or sanctions. Other then the nuke issue i don't care about Iran, just like Syria. I'm rooting for them to push back the jew, otherwise they are irrelevant to me.

Well, yes. Why would you want them to have weapons of mass destruction?
Why am i even asking a jew that question?

It almost does seem like ONigger did more to fuck up the kikes tbh. Unless this is all 27373838D chess and I've been PSYOPd 9000 times over

That's the definition of a nuke. Gaslight all you want, its futile.

he's a jew and ok'd givin them more money than ever before

Doesn't mean sandniggers aren't going to be on the chopping block as well, along with all non-Whites.

Shills will be out in force here trying to move the needle on Iran. Look for arguments that appeal to your sense of racial superiority.

We support Iran for two reasons. First, despite the fact that most Persians are ordinary shitty kebabs, some ancient and valuable Aryan blood still remains there. Second, Iran is fucking up kike plans all over the area. We must continue to confound the juden as we take back our countries and prepare for the real holocaust.

Oh shit, nobody wants to side with inbred goat fuckers who worship a pedophile

CALL EVERYONE BOOMERS

Muh kikewar with Iran. Would that be like our kikewar with Syria and North Korea you forever wrong shillfags assured us was just one more IF IF IF IF away?

This. The only inbred pedophiles I'll ever stand with are G-d's chosen children.

Yes, that's it, defend Muslim pedophiles by equating them to Jewish pedophiles. That will totally convince people to side with you and your camel niggers. You must be the smartest shill in the basement. Double shekels for you!

Anything done against Iran is solely for jewish interests. If you support it, then you're supporting kikes.

Where's the lie?

Its still happening and just weeks ago US forces killed dozens of Ivans in Syria.

This is the same thing that always happens when this gets brought up - some ascerbic cunt comes in, calls everyone a shill or a kike, while declaring loudly that we should totally be cheering for Israel, because the Muslims are just as bad as the Jews, that's why we should cheer on the Israelis against the Iranians, even though the Israelis (some of the worst of Jewry) are very-clearly the wrong-doers in the ME and are causing Western Whites far more grief than the Iranians (some of the best of Mudslimery).
Its quite disgusting to see this sort of shit, this obvious-as-fuck Zionist propaganda, displayed so blatantly.
Its like they know they control the board.

watching msm go wtf I hate Obama now overnight was the best part of his presidency.

lmfao when this happens

That picture made me laugh, it's perfect.

Yes, the archenemy of Jews given pallets and pallets of kikepaper and nukes by the Jew's pet monkey, King Nigger.
I already mocked you shills for this bit of retardation, but I see your DNA is so fucked your pea-sized brain saw no reason not to try it again.

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes? This looks like honey boo boo's pedophilic mom but with an extra X chromosome. How do people let themselves go full potato this badly?

r u a bot?

2016 TRUMP

"Our goal is peace and prosperity, not war and destruction. The best way to achieve those goals is through a disciplined, deliberate and consistent foreign policy. "

2018 TRUMP

**Heh..heh.. OkayTrump… I've seen enough 4D chess, c-c-can s-s-stop now ha.. ha… Seriously.. pls. :^|"

Netanyahu arrested soon.''

The only reason anyone is allied with the United States is specifically because they don't have to foot the bill. Otherwise there is no reason to assume the associated hostile front towards the geopolitical enemies of the US. It's much simpler for a France or Spain to just have better relations with Russia or a Philippines to have a better relationship with China.

You're not going to make everyone forget decades of antagonistic history with Israel by pointing out some kike puppet deciding to unfreeze some Iranian assets, to the chagrin of the Israeli lobby - your employers.

ZOMFG
I FEEL BETRAYED

WHAT IS FUCKING POLITICS
WHAT IS DIPLOMACY

KILL YOUR SHILL FUCKING SELF

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-05/kelly-has-no-idea-what-jared-and-ivanka-do-all-day-report

le_touching_wall.jpg
The thread

Kill yourself leftypol/sb/mediamattersforamerica
What a fucking disgrace you are. Can't even shill good.

I knew about this visit for 14 days.
Where the fuck do you think you are?
Facebook?

Wew its all fucking over now lads!

Im a fucking democrat now!

OPEN BORDERS MOTHERFUCKER
AMNESTY FOR EVERYONE
BASH DE FASH

IM FUCKING ANTIFA NOW

Two politicians had a meeting

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Do politicians do that? I can't be sure

Now that we have Bibi in hand, think the pissraelies would be willing to nuke us?

This completely.changed my perspective OP.

I NO LONGER SUPPORT TRUMP ANYMORE.
IM AN OPEN BORDERS ACTIVIST NOW

(Kys)

Or maybe he's gonna ask for Asylum before his own kosher slaughter him for fucking it up so badly.

This is a shill.

Thats's right. This thread tipped me over. Trump has betrayed me. Where do I apply for antifa membership?

END YOUR FUCKING.LIFE AND FUCK YOU FOR BEING.SUCH A FUCKING HORRIBLE DISASTER AT YOUR SHILL JOB.

FUCK YOUR THREAD. DIE

bump
:^)

Die.

Make me, fagboy

ZOMFG
I FEEL BETRAYED

WHAT IS FUCKING POLITICS
WHAT IS DIPLOMACY

IM A DEMOCRAT NOW

KEK

ebin meme there, fellow MAGApede!

Don't wish for things you don't want to come true.

Magapede.

Cancer shill.

Fuck.you fuck.your thread and I hope your family dies

Die

CANCER

Sorry sweetie but tough speech on the internet means nothing to me

DIE

Of cancer

CANCER TREAD

Die

kek. you're mad as fuck that your pro-trump shilling is falling apart and anons are starting to turn on zogald

trump is getting impeached and jailed btw

I HOPE YOU DIE SOON.

Why in the fuck havent mods deleted this shill thread yet?

DIE OF CANCER

Die.

There's no reason to delete the thread. Deleting one particular poster would do wonders, though.

Going to make this thread every week now to trigger Zionist shills

CANCET

CANCER.

Any other pedes think this is baste?

I hope you get murdered soon.

You came to the wrong fucking place and you're going to die

Everyone you love should die

fucking based iranian interventionism m'fellow redditors

drumpfie is going to jail

mods left, got tired defending the (((indefensible)))

shills are astroturfing on both sides making discussion impossible

shills aren't real, the only shills are pro-trump JIDF goons.

Fucking hell, the Trump battered wife syndrome is strong with the shills

fucking cumskins the shareblue are sliding trump is a shill russia russia china you are autism christien chandler you are shareblue the cumskin are sliding trump is a shill russia russia

the shills the shareblue, the trump shills new ip ip hopping shareblue shills sliding anti-trump drumpf is jail drumpf russia collusion mueller shareblue isnt reddit reddit russia

The jew broke. kek

Make sure you take the gun out of your backpack the next time you go to school.

Yup.

Because I wanted to see how hard we've mindfucked the shills. Answer: Extremely.

bump