NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States

NUREMBERG 2.0 IS APPROACHING (this time with real criminals)
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/
archive.is/PQtiZ

This is the annex
regulations.gov/document?D=DOD-2017-OS-0032-0003

The essence of these orders was that all U.S. civilians shall be subject to military justice and that the military will be able to hire non-military legal experts to help with the upcoming tribunals, according to Pentagon sources. The following clause on page 2 of Annex 2 is of particular interest, in that it describes one exercise of military jurisdiction as: “A government temporarily governing the civil population within its territory or a portion of its territory through its military forces as necessity may require. (Martial law).”
Pentagon sources explain that, “Trump signed Executive Order 3/1 to amend the court martial manual to get civilian legal help and prepare the public for Nuremberg II military tribunals of the cabal before truth and reconciliation.” It appears that at least some mass murderers are not going to get away with just saying “sorry.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/970708697193295872
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillars_of_Hercules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr)
steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/freedom-is-always-in-danger
palmbeachdailynews
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
archive.4plebs.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/04/5-times-paul-ryan-said-hes-not-running-speaker-house/
paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/
archive.is/pK282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/970708697193295872

Any more info?

I second this. Who is going to be tried? Obama administration members? What's being implied here?

Mueller
14000 sealed indictments.

The swamp

"all U.S. civilians shall be subject to military justice"

Think about it faggots.

Yeahhhhh this is a pretty shit idea tbh

Nah, this is about the swamp.

So could this really be it? The beginning of the end? I like to dream.

What does this mean? Are we about to get fucked?

So best case scenario is Hillary and Obama being sentenced to the firing squad for treason? Am I getting this right?

That's the mid-tier "not bad" case scenario. It can get so much better than that.

Trump is going to send in the fucking marines and mass arrest the 13000+ people that have sealed indictments.

Checked
Finally

Nice . Ready here

You guys need new talking points.

Oh really, wow I guess I have no reason to think more than one step ahead of my own confirmation bias since some anonymous know nothing said so! I wonder how you have this exclusive inside information guarantee!? Are you q user??

I was mainly taking about that picture, but keep making him into something he's not.

Can a lawyer go through these.
I don't trust OP on these assertions and I don't speak or want to to read a paragraph in legalese becouse it hurt my head.

America can handle King Nigger and the Hag going to prison. Hell, even their leftist shitbag worshipers will quietly admit they belong there in private. But could the normies handle seeing the Bushes in chains?

And the worst case scenario is you and me being sentenced to the firing squad for treason, mutiny, dissent, terrorism, not supporting Israel etc.

I wish fags would check the catalog more.

A thread was posted over 12 hours ago about this.

Yet your redditspacing ass did not link it

Thanks for posting the Annex, even though it's a duplicate thread, that's an important link that was omitted from the original.

IMPORTANT POINTS:

Discussion
Except insofar as required by the Constitution, the UCMJ, or the Manual, such as jurisdiction over persons listed
under Article 2(a)(10), jurisdiction of courts-martial does not depend on where the offense was committed.
by the place where the court-martial sits. The jurisdiction of a court-martial with respect to
military government or the law of war is not affected by the place where the court-martial sits
except as otherwise expressly required by this Manual or applicable rule of international law.

to try persons under the law of war. See R.C.M. 201(f)(1)(B).

''RCM 201(f)(1)(B): (B) Cases under the law of war.
(i) General courts-martial may try any per­
son who by the law of war is subject to trial by
military tribunal for any crime or offense against:
(a) The law of war; or
(b) The law of the territory occupied as an
incident of war or belligerency whenever the local civil authority is superseded in whole or part by the military authority of the occupying power. The law of the occupied territory includes the local criminal law as adopted or modified by competent authority,and the proclamations, ordinances, regulations, or orders promulgated by competent authority of the occupying power.''

public. For purposes of this rule, “public” includes members of both the military and civilian communities.

under R.C.M. 502(c) or not detailed under R.C.M. 503(b).

I'm not a lawyer, but if these are changes, then they're fucking huge. I'm not familiar with the initial law, so it might just be re-wording things to make them more air-tight but wew.

Lots of normalfags lost loved ones in the Iraq wars.

Americans are going to be cheering for their executions by the time all is revealed.

Do we have any lawfags or links to good lawfags that can break this down?

I forgot about Plus Ultra!

Trump is a kike puppet who willingly gave his own daughter up to a kike

He's afraid, you'll hang too nigger.

Is this good or bad?

It’s about damn time for this thread been watching since he signed the EO massive changes for
Headlines in the Manual for Courts Martial. Many are thinking this is Trump closing the legal loop holes and tightening down on the rule of law. Do not forget that the last time this document was changed was in 2016 under Obama. Trump is leaving no stone unturned and he’s setting up for the greatest happening of all time. I just wish it wouldn’t take so damn long. Starting to believe Q user, been following the hash tag for a bit and the shit is stranger than fiction. It just might be that we will get to take our nation back and enjoy true wealth as a national uninhibited by the banks. It just might be true. I’m praying a lot these days for freedom from these evil beings who brainwash, traffic and kill our children. Stay instant in prayer my brothers, that the new Babylon will fall so that we may live a life of prosperity, integrity and love. May the tribunals deal the swift vengeance of God and may we all rejoice in the streets with their demonic spirits locked away in Gitmo!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillars_of_Hercules

Abso-lutely fuckin based! This could never be used against the last remaining white americans when SHTF(Astroturf)

Mossad is in on the Q-Larp. (((Roseanne)))'s involvement became proof-positive, that and the pro-Israeli and anti-Uncle Adolf disinfo.

Shut the fuck up fag.

There's a guy chimping out on Jake Tapper about Mueller subpeonaing him. Mueller asked him for his email correspondence between Steve Bannon and Roger Stone. Bannon, as we all know, was an israeli deep state asset. Roger Stone was also HEAVILY defending Sheriff Israel last week.

God I hope so. I will gladly eat my crow for all the shit I've talked about Q.

Roseanne has been posting since Pizzagate, she seemed pretty based to me. What makes you ((())) her name? I just don’t know what else to believe? That trump is just a drop of water on the thirsting mans tongue? That we will never have justice? That they’re building a wall to keep us in not to keep Mexico out? Honestly the alternatives to Q user are so insanely grim that if the trump presidency is a nothing burger, I think I will have to leave this country. We can’t accept the status quo and we can’t leave the clowns and fibbers out there to keep going on with their insane madness, there’s no hope without Q. What is the hope? All the evidence that traitors have been running the White House in the O presidency and still no riots in the streets. The American people have no culture, we have no community, we have no language. We have no Rally but trump! If he is nothing then we are nothing. Is this what he’s been called to do? Extinguish hope? Is this why there were prophesies of Trumps arrival? Is this why trump said he used to be a part of the “insiders special club and that’s why he’s the only one who can do it”? What do we have user?(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr)

She betrayed Q if IIRC; she said it was a fat nothing burger suddenly.

Literally no one likes the bushs

Get the fuck out.

You stupid fucking kikes have sown your own destruction. You would have kept your holohoax blood money payments into perpetuity if you hadn't pathologically decided to try to kill your host. Dumbfucks. You didn't learn the first few hundred times you were kicked out of a country? Soon you'll all be ash and the only memory of you that will remain in the universe is that to be a jew is to be a lie.

The Saxon has begun to Hate.

Like Israel, Stone is a degenerate himself and probably paid for a few underage abortions too.

Seems like Trump is double-crossing these useful degenerates. Let's hope so.

THIS
TRUMP IS IN BED WITH THE KHAZAR SUPREMACISTS. LITERALLY. FOOLS YOU'VE JUST BEEN SUCKERED BY CONTROLLED OP

Absolutely. One could even make the argument that Prescott singlehandedly fueled WW2 through selective, contractually obliged patent distribution.

pic related is always a nice read

wrong

The hope is you user.

If no man is standing up to the challenge, you must become that man. This is the ultimate whitepill once you've internalized it and understand its truth viscerally.

You mean Ivanka didn't mutilate her son's dick for Satan, and she's not married to Kushner? So many anons here are willfully blind. STOP RELYING ON A SAVIOR, AND FOCUS ON DECENTRALIZED SWARM ACTION.

steemit.com/freedom/@voxxe/freedom-is-always-in-danger

Hope you'll enjoy the rope laid out just for you kike.
Be afraid.

Hope you'll enjoy the rope laid out just for you kike.

Be afraid nigger.

It's also interesting that this EO coincided with the Oscars.

I love how low effort this shit has become.
I really don't see how you people can't improve your techniques. You've been doing this exact same song and dance for two years.

ODE TO A SHILL

The world we know has gone askew,
It turns out everyone but you,
Is a dirty stinking jew,
Triple sevens makes it true,
So there's only one thing left to do:

Take an uber to DC,
But they are watching; make it three,
Pull your little handgun free,
And kill yourself so Trump can see,
That you will never bend the knee.

-user

I mean, that's the principle trait, right? People without souls cannot create on their own; they can only imitate in mockery.

K predacted that!!! :^)

Day of the rope is finally here?
Who would have guessed, it came before half life 3 and mount&blade bannerlord

Just wow.

Willfully blind fools.

Duhhhhh

Catalog nigger, already a thread.

Trump is too cucked to go after the seditious elements of our government. This is most likely just some run of the mill federal power grab.

It could, however, be a bid to deal with illegals and sanctuary cities. It circumvents kike infiltrated courts and overcomes the lack of judges to hear deportation cases. The military could round up all the spics and they'd get their 5 mins in front of a military court before being told to GTFO.

I don't hate Jews, I hate the cabal. You seem to love them, or at least make money from them.

I'm sure you're right this time, like all of the other times. oh, oh wait :^)

Everyone. Left, right, you, me, them. Everyone. While yes it makes it possible for the military to try the shitheels in the deep state, this also subjects everyone else to military law. fuck martial law declarations, we all military now.

pinky out
sips Earl Grey
adjusts monocle
politely clears throat
bloody good show that

…again, are you a huge fan of the CIA or something? What exactly are you arguing?

I'm just gonna keep replying to you to make sure you're working for that paycheck.

You're building strawmen. This is the post that got you jumping. It doesn't talk about the CIA or anyone else but the litany of jews in the Trump administration. If there are "CIA" elements who you don't like, we can be assured they are the ones who aren't down with israel.

The Jews are the fucking cabal you kike. Stop beating around the bush.

If you killed every Jew, you would not stop the cabal. That might be 60-70% of it, granted, but if you REALLY think that only Jews are capable of evil, you're naive.

Drop the truth about 9-11 and everyfag will do the happy dance on the Bush's incarceration.

Here, user.

We'll get all of you.

You solve 100% of the problem by accurately naming the enemy. But that's fine, keep sperging on the guy who only posted in this thread to call out shills.

I kek'd

Kikes and kike enablers (aka traitors). It's not a hard concept.

It has nothing to do with "kike enablers". Anybody who wants to destroy this planet has free reign to do so, regardless of religion. The only reason Jews are more visible is because they have a 1000-year head start on every other political group.
The Catholic church were also filled with pedophiles and shit, until they were PURGED. The Jewish orthodoxy has had no such purge, therefore, worse shit happens over time.

Alright this yid 4b340e is too stupid to be entertaining. Gotta get some filterman filters.

…yet you're saging this OP, that is containing critical information. What's the angle, Shareblue?

then we all allowed military weapons

Also, 2 posts in 3 seconds has gotta be some kind of record. Are you employee of the month? You're working hella hard.

Beautiful user! Your poetry is life-giving nectar in a flood of decay.

Lurk 20 years before posting again

How do we know this order is not going to be used after some bullshit "Event" on regular citizens?

Even assuming they are the enemy (which I don't, since I work with a more fine-toothed comb), hating them is even less logical. You save anger for family and friends, and cold logic for your enemies.(>defending jews)

You're getting better at avoiding your containment board spillover bans.

Huh, what containment board? I only go to like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /asmr/. Which one is the containment board?

Maybe for you, (((them))) being a foreign, parasitic tribe inside of a host nation isn't an immediate redflag Chaim, but for the few remaining people here, it is
>>>/lurkmoar/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Filtered.

Did you continue reading the post?

…so Holla Forums?

Yes, you and your tribe deserve all the hate in this plane of existence for corrupting everything you touch. Commit suicide anytime Chaim

My bad, I assumed you IQ was high enough for that Art of War shit. Turns out you're stuck on "HULK SMASH", my bad.

Unless you fall under one of the disqualifiers the kikes already put into place that fuck with the military too. Lautenberg act comes to mind. Military requires special waivers for felons but those with misdemeanor charges that pull guns can't ever get it waived.

I doubt they will ever repeal the crap violating our constitution without starting fresh.

Filtered. Go be a kike somewhere else

Nah, I'd rather keep you guys occupied. You went from post "TRUMP IS A KIKE" over and over to arguing with me, which is objectively better. I'm doing a service here.

(And I'm not saying you shouldn't read the book, don't limit yourself to the art of war only)

We got real JIDF back in action folks.

Well, you entered the thread with this shitpost:

So JIDF has been around here for at least that long.

And apparently 100% Gen-u-ine JIDF isn't very good at English.

Kike/nigger same shit

Or meming either. Like, how old is that second image? Six years maybe? Jesus, it hurts my head that this kind of work is worth a paycheck.(ban evading retard kike)

Str8 Outta PISSRAEL.

Now that's what I call a dumb kike.

Don't give attention to the Jew, just filter him

Hey, you stopped saging! Thanks for the bump, shill-sama. This is important information OP is trying to get out.

body that our forces may be opposing, such as a rebellious mob or a band of renegades, and includes civilians as well as members of military organizations. *Enemy is not restricted to the enemy government or its armed forces. All the citizens of one belligerent are enemies of the
government and all the citizens of the other.*

I haven't saged once in this thread, dumb shit. What retarded down syndrome JIDF kikes have they sent us today?

It's hard to tell people apart when you're bustly defending the "TRUMP IS A KIKE" sage brigade, my bad. You're probably a genuine poster, just misguided.(ban evading kike)

busy*, hard to type on a phone

But there is already a thread for it moshe.

Leave imageboards and never return, kike.

It would be the best possible start.

Hey some people here aren’t “blackpill shills” they just don’t believe that one admin is going to right 70+ years of wrongs. It’s not surprising that people are jaded from having false hopes dashed. For instance, my parents are both conservative leaning but every time I say that “Hillary and co. are going down,” they just sigh and say “we’ll believe it when we see it.” Do you realize how much politician wrongdoing has been swept under the rug over the years, no decades? I’m constantly reminded of the fact that shitlib hero Ted Kennedy literally got away with killing a girl drunk driving. Not to mention the Kennedy assassination and Clinton getting basically pardoned by the media and the likes of moveon. You know it’s up to trump and his pals to fucking prove it now. It’s not stupid in this post 9/11 hellworld that these court martials are meant for higher profile wrongthinkers. There’s precedent. We’d all love an unprecedented purge, but….

Oh shit.

It's funny how the kikes always think they can change our minds about anything beyond whether we should throw them in head first instead of feet-first just to shut them up.

That’s how you’ll know if it’s a legit purge or not. If they are included than it’s real and we stand to witness a huge paradigm shift. If not than everything has been just Zionist political theatre. The strongest zionists are on the republican side.

Perhaps, but the strongest INFEST THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD WITH CHOSEN kikes are on the left side.

DWS, HRC, Huma, Awan
like selling SAPs, using ONI as your personal google earth, and uranium one?
THE ACCUSED SHALL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH
take issue with the accused, should read the convicted. but this is a military tribunal and people have been sentenced to death for less on those.

user, I… it's up to due process. And this is a military tribunal.

user who pulled those legal definitions, how are nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft and satellites defined?
sage for double post

Then why is all the ZOG media world wide firing all they got at him nonstop ?
checkmate kikes

Yet mods ban me for being pragmatic (pointing out you shouldn't hate your enemies [Jews] if you want to defeat them), while ignoring the PAINFULLY OBVIOUS shills infesting this thread.

Get some new material, my man.

Watch her interview with Dave Rubin , retard, Jewish af

Not talking to you, faggotron. And I wouldn't really call it "evasion", I'm on Uni internet. I just literally swap between ethernet and wifi and get a new IP each time.

Wouldn't that be great? jews arrested en masse for shilling nonstop on the internet. ADL shut down, SPLC shut down etc etc. Shills most definitely should get the rope too.

The ‘left’ as we know it is just an agent of Jewish subversion. Commies are jews. But beneath the veil of subversion designed for societies other than ((their)) own, lies the zionist core. Communism for us, ultra capitalism for ((them)).

seems very unlikely, these people have money nothing will happen to them

this is about martial law

Wait.
Weren't they going to audit the DoD too?

I think Rand put forth that legislation recently, we're just waiting for it to pass.

We're?

Uhh, yeah. What, is auditing the DoD a bad thing?

I can see the push to make this seem "Hitlerian" just to get the "Right" behind anything the gov does. The left is already doing what the gov wants, but the rights a little harder to fool, so (((they))) are buttering this shit up to make it look like it's for "Muh Pedo Arrests". I been dealing with Gov Psyops to long to be fooled into thinking they will actually do something "Good". Prepare for a Pretty major happening. Possibly even a New war somewhere… and don't think the US won't TERRORIZE ITSELF… to try an bring ppl together,,, Blump needs a crisis,., in sure he will get one… All sides are being RIGAMAROLLED

If indeed that's what it is for… judging by the fact Trump renewed EOs that Bush and ObamA Drew up over LIES, Pat. Act, NDAA, This one can't be good.

If Mossad is in on it, it wouldn't be a LARP, it would be representative of high level kikes. At least try to have your shilling make sense, Langley. And tell youtube to unban all the Q videos.

>talking about (((them)))
These things do not compute. You have to pick one or another. You can't be BOTH a leftist leddit user AND trying to actually blend in.

What can't be good, the EO or the legislation Rand put up for auditing the DoD?

This post is a perfect example of "Getting The People Behind The Government" and making Questioning the Gov seem like a bad thing…

It's not really a "LARP" per say, it's more a hijacking of the general conspiracy-oriented narrative and re-framing it to make people think an ultra-zionist led purge of the government is "moving against the deepstate".

Click catalogue and look at the neighboring /thread. Ffs many here are saying WEEEEE! HE ARRESTING THE KIKES. Meanwhile he's in the WH meeting with BIBI. King kike. Lmao wew

What part of the post, the image? Because he only wrote like 15 words, and none of them match what you put in quotes.

IGNORE CONCRETE ACTIONS THAT HARM MOSSAD!

HIS GRANDSON IS CIRCUMCISED!

If he is indeed working with Mueller to round up the corrupt, According to this Nureburg Cuck, RogerStone will be going down aswell.

But calling people glumpf is an obvious leddit thing. You remember that they repeated "Drumpf" over and over to mock his German heritage? If you do remember, then why are you using it?

Remember what happened last time auditing the DoD got anywhere?

this, \

president praise zion is instituting martial law with this

Exactly. I'm fuckin tired of watching the Israeli mental gymnastics everytime fuckin the Fed Gov does some over reaching bullshit… THE FED GOV IS NOT YOUR FRIEND…. NEVER. EVER. EVER. If theyre so lovely, board a FEMa Barge or something and rely on them next time there's a disaster in your hood.

WEEEEEEELP, that's a fucking concern. I keep hearing that something big is gonna happen this week. I hope 9/11 doesn't become 3/7 or something.

Hey schlomo, answer my replies before finding someone else to con.

The bootlickers love it. And I'm no lefty…. this admin is slowly tightening its grip for something…. Can't be good.

And calm the fuck down with your posting speed. You're scaring me.

Im trying to have an intelligent convo rabbi. Fu k your proZog shilling

I thought this was a free and open web Rabbi?

DUDE, you really need to slow down. Now your posts have all kinds of misspellings and shit. You need to shill at an adequate pace. Your paycheck will still be there after.

Fuck Due Process… AmiRite?

Oh no, now I'm concerned. I might actually be arguing with a robot. Do me a favor and include an underscore in your next post so I know you're human.

"muh Indictments" Kek, it's probably just some MS13. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if my openly defiant Governor and his dual citizenship buddies were rounded up…
im starting to see where this is all heading.
Starting to feel like a BAT MITZFAH in here.

Wew lad_ now I'm a Russian bot LMAO

Holy fucking shit, it's like you kikes don't realize how obvious you are. Do you understand that nobody believes your bullshit? How can you so blatantly be a shill and still think anyone will take anything you say seriously?

So does this essentially place all US citizens under military court jurisdiction?
Whats the criteria for them to get hauled in before a military court rather than civilian one?

Sorry man, you're incredible posting speed and refusal to address any of the content in people's posts made me scared. Like, when I ask a direct question and get a non-sequitur in response, I have to make sure.

Basically this EO coupled with the one from December means that any citizen can be designated an enemy combatant, have their rights stripped away, and sent to Guantanamo Bay to await court martial.

Explain the one from december please?

What do you want addressed Mr. Sessions? Look at the reaction I drew with a few anti/question the gov posts. The progov Shills are more obvious because there is no middle with you fucks. I've tested this theory all over different forums. You Question, YOUR BANNED or quickly jumped on. It's either ProGov, Or AntiGov.

Oh hey, conveniently timed, but, 100+ new Hillary emails leaked.

Uhh, no it's not. It's obviously corrupt government (necessitating an antigov position) or not-so-obviously corrupt government. Maybe you're right, maybe sharks are in the water. But the point is that Trump, and everyone he's appointed, have no fins on them. They'd be some well-camouflaged sharks.

Couple those two with the Two from ObamA And Bush Days, Both Built off a lie. "muh terrorism" you fuckers forget. 9/11 was based on a lie. America is a colonizer. Unless Trump is righting all the wrongs of Bush/ObamA/Clinton, he's furthering the agenda under a different guise. It's as simple as that. There is a reason everything is so polarized… people were catching on to the bullshit. The atlmosphere must be polarized in order to have the people behind A. Or B. Even tho both A and B, are inevitably controlled by the gov, and designed to keep people at bay.

Jesus fucking Christ, did you just get off the boat from /r/politics?

Out of the whole paragraph all you can attack is that. Wow. How about some more gymnastics of the mental kind atleast.

Nothing done about hillarys emAils or Obamas Treasonus activity, but "Muh Russia" is really going to go somewhere. Wew.

All of David Brocks faggots for violating campaign finance laws.

All of US military that was shilling in the US before authorized by law, and all of the ones shilling against Trump during the election.

All of the CIA shills. Actually, basically all of the CIA, in general.

All of the FBI agents trying to entrap people.

British and Mossad shills will live in fear of extradition, likely unable to travel outside their country for the rest of their lives.

It IS happening. You WILL be punished. This is the greatest timeline.

I read the whole thing, and there isn't much else to dissect. The whole argument is only formulated do demotivate people and keep them from exercising their rights. And I ask, why would someone express these opinions? Someone who has an agenda, and that's what I'm highlighting.

As for this post, uhh. I really have nothing to say. Who is talking about "muh Russia"? How exactly can a former US president be arrested without a military tribunal? What exactly are you trying to prove?

Calm down Niggers. Trumps just letting them do this so everyone can see how if you give em an inch they take a mile… besides, even if he does go along, get woke, it's 2018. /ourguy/ is in charge, we don't need guns anymore, the gOv stopped being tyrannical and doing fucked up shit on Nov 8 2016

LMAO

Slow down schlomo, I'm still talking to you. Please limit your swindling to one person at a time.

hey newfag stop fucking posting until you've lurked for two years
it posts more the more people reply to it
how are you literally so retarded you cannot identify a markov chain bot

I said a bunch of times throughout this thread (through 2 bans) that I'm continuously arguing with every shill in this thread to:
1. Distract them from other people and
2. Bump a thread that has useful info

Demotivate aka Prevent people from blindly going along with anything.
Muh Russia is a meme. You think all MSM just gave up getting they're talking points from DC. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Before Came along, many people started getting privy to the actors in DC. The plan has long been in place… We all THOUGHT we were disrupting it. I still hold 2% hope that this faggot will gloriously hang all these fucks, but everyday he seems to creep toward the opposite…. just making it look good to us as he goes

If you're arguing with shills you're derailing the thread from actual discussion. I'd wager you're IP hopping and argue with yourself.

If it makes you that upset, then fine, I'll stop. Whenever I see an argument, no matter how low-effort it is, I like to eloquently rebut it. It's a compulsion I have. Sorry you're so triggered.

Couldn't be any worse than Obunghole drone striking US citizens.

eh, moving at the same speed it always does, it's war no doubt about it, Trump was attacked in China, they wanted the algos out of the security briefcase

it's a horrible idea thats been in place since the Lincoln administration, nobody ever undeclared martial law that time

well that should be fun…Alphabet's analytics are conveying to (((them)) ) what we already know in our hearts. Get ready faggots

does that include shorting their stock?

why are the US voting machines made by an Israeli company?

I think the USA should forgive Israel but only if MOSSAD takes the open hit order off Jesus Christ

did you know Obama ordered more executions than all other US presidents combined?

Who knows, look at Syria, no shill can spin what's going on there as "Good" nomatter how much they're paid… They want people mostly disarmed for something coming down the line. Every move this Cuck makes can literally be spun 10 different ways. The Federal Government Taxes, and Kills. Thats it. Go ask them for something. See if they'll help. NO government has their people's interests at the forefront.

Exactly right. (((they))) know the popular opinion before (((they))) make (((their))) move… The Gov does not simply punish/fight itself. They create BOOGEYMEN, Based on what we think/feel and voices of question and dissent are silenced while the extreme left/right are given platforms to bullshit and fight

Stop posting? Because that would make me happy. You're reddit scum that needs to lurk the fuck more.

Gov't will always grow, it will never relinquish power. That is a historical certainty that I can hang my hat on; The constant in our lives.
Trump has so little to do with it in the grander scheme.

Trump isn't wielding government. Government is wielding Trump

The Order of Christ is founded from the non-corrupted remnant of the Knights Templar, and create the nation of Portgual (look at their flag). With ancient maps and technology, Prince Henry the Navigator creates his school at Algarve, training sailors to cross the Atlantic and round the Cape of Good Hope to reach India. Columbus sails under a Templar flag, knowing the New World was already there, but pretending to have mis-calculated the circumference of the earth to cover up the old maps. Francis Bacon, whose personal motto was "Plus Ultra" writes the New Atlantis, describing a free Republic in the New World, and works to send expeditions to find a suitable site. After 150 years of fighting off the oligarchs, Franklin and Washington hatch a "diabolical" plot to fool their arch-enemies. The leaders of the Revolution are initiated in the Freemasonry, giving the illusion of a controlled operation. But it is a real operation, and Washington is murdered by masons for the crime. There is an ebb and flow until 1913, when the occultists re-take America with the income tax and the Federal Reserve. Kennedy takes on the bankers and is killed for it, leaving the nation in despair. The patriots bide their time, waiting for the right opportunity to strike back. In 2015, they contact a man who had been a part of the cabal his whole life, but hated them for their pedophilia and degeneracy. The one man crazy enough to take on the whole world and win.

palmbeachdailynews .com/rf/image_lowres/Pub/p8/PalmBeachDailyNews/2017/05/03/Images/newsEngin.18586954_mar-a-lago-book4.jpg

what we have isn't a government though it's an organized crime syndicate

That's some kikey logic right there.

Trump is on the record as a 9/11 truther. Kike.

More like r/JTRIG or r/Mossad.

all the in people ate Trump because he is poor, new money they call it

he hinted at pointing the finger at Bush and never did it

what a pussy, can't even call it out, has to go hidden code on it

Holy shit, Tor poster comes through.
This is literally US history as it stands right now. Everyone who can see this post should read it. I cannot cosign this enough.

‘New money at age 71. Damn the old money must be quite old.

HW?

Very low chance W knew about 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

the saying refers to his family, they always hated Trump because his grandfather was born a shoe shiner
the family money came into existence when grandpa Fred opened a whorehouse during the klondike gold rush

Mueller is not our friend. He is a Clinton crony, put in place to create a smokescreen for the Obama scandals. Remember, he was part of the Uranium One scandal. Now, if you have reason to believe otherwise please provide it. Otherwise, this is a very interesting EO. It sounds an awful lot like the Clinton cabal are indeed going to be tried for treason.

I dunno, if you buy the Q shit (which you SHOULD at this point, since he's been talking about nothing but military tribunals and martial law for a month now), then you'd say that Mueller is in on it. Whether he's been straight this whole life, or he got blackmailed into this role, I don't know. But I'll tell you this: he's doing a terrible job of taking down Trump.

eh, he's declaring martial law

never, they have too much money and power, nothing will ever happen to them besides public banishment

Friend of mine was with Trump when he posted on halfchan.

I mean honestly, I wouldn't put it past him. Trump seems like the kind of guy to talk about himself in the 3rd person. And leave tons of vague hints all over the place that accrete into something useful later.

Not 3rd person, he was 4 10 20. Not the first time he's been on halfchan, either.

archive.4plebs. org/pol/thread/114337333

I don't post on halfchan faggot

Meanwhile the fucking headline on Drudge is about a Trump campaign aid named Nunberg making the msm cream their pinko panties.

This fucking guy. Is he really the true master of the troll? Dare I believe?

Yeah no, months ago people could've said the storm isn't coming. With this EO, and the one weeks ago about combating child trafficking, I think the country getting flipped upside down is only a button away on Trump's phone.

We are definitely heading for some kind of trigger event. Youtube going full on purge on the right, CNN actively trying to shut down Infowars. I don't think the left is really prepared for what is going to happen when the silent majority finally gets sick of their shit.
We may be one dildo cake away from a John Titor style ciivil war. With only Trumps genius standing between us and it.

Yeah, I'm more worried than anything. Not of what CNN and pussy antifas are going to do, but what Trump is going to do. This guy also has me worried about possible retaliation reminiscent of 9/11:

I agree that pretty much the only thing we have left to trust is Trump's intelligence. There is so much shit in the US that is one poke away from exploding. I pray that at least when the truth comes out, people don't commit suicide or something. We're heading into the fucking Twilight Zone.

can't pull a 9/11 without CIA and so far it seems Trump has DOJ and CIA against him

Yeah, that's the problem. That's why I think Trump is playing the SUUUUUPER long game and pissing everyone off. Instead of pulling a Kennedy and saying "I'm gonna go on TV and tell them everything", Trump is setting up as many ticking time bombs as he can to destroy people's credibility. Meaning upon such an event (God forbit), Trump's voice will be heard the loudest. If he tells people to march on Langley, they'll do it.

The sick shit these people have been pulling for years requires a medieval response.
Tolerance is the enemy, and what has allowed this mess to happen. We have allowed psychopaths to use our empathy and innate kindness as a means of exploitation. Secret societies, secret agencies, all operating like roaches in the dark.
Old school is the best school for dealing with this shit.

jewz iz jewz

Big boy Rand finally putting on his big boy pants. Every (((senator))) that votes against this bill will be kept on a list

I think you should just put "senator" in quotes. People just aren't doing their job if they vote against shit like this. There's literally no excuse.

THEN IT IS HERE WE MAKE OUR FINAL STAND
THE LAST STAND OF THE WEST IF WE ARE TO BE BETRAYED BY OUR OWN THEN SO BE IT BUT WE WILL NO LONGER KNEEL TO THE JEW

You're probably right, user, I debated on how I wanted to type it. My main point is they'll be kept on a list.

Regional cartel leadership matches pretty closely.
Kike hotspots also match pretty closely Except for Oregon

I honestly want the biggest fucking sign from this administration that everything is okay.

Trump ain't doing shit, this is all a puppet show, just sit back and enjoy it

thousands of years they been pulling this shit, and all of a sudden human society will change because of your post?

Huh, a defeatist. Let's scroll up and see what other insightful content he added to the discussion.
Oh…. oh no….. sweet Jesus, no…..

Goddammit, the way that those ellipses got formatted is hilarious. That's what I get for being retarded and doing one extra period.

That's a lot of indictments for the Eastern Washington district. I'm surprised it's lower than Western Washington.

Gah higher

they already were, you never listened to the sovereign dickheads? that gold fringe on the flag means you are under maritime law, military justice

they could have already done that any time they wanted to

some guy felt like it

I'm with you. Upon reading this shit my hair stood on end and I got a chill up my spine. I pray to God that it's not us that's being rounded up. Some people just can't seem to grasp that this order can be flipped and it's actually the good guys going to prison. We're not going to know for sure until it starts. I know not 1 politician seems to be concerned and that scares me.

They are all frozen in place. They know if they move and draw the predator's eye they are lost. They realize they fucked up big time pushing this kind of fuckery into law to begin with.

all the drop outs makes it seem like they're not concerned?

Dropouts? Elaborate.

all those congressmen who said they weren't going to run again, not to mention some of them have been arrested, state legislators have been anyway

Of course it's us, you fucking lunatic.
Why would they? Toe the jew line and you get a pat on the head.

Any proof of these claims of yours?

Reported. Kill yourself, Q-LARPer.

MOD IS NONWHITE, PROVEN

Hi, paid shareblue shill who began spamming images in every single thread on the board the day that shareblue was banned from reddit.

mountains, you retard or something?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/04/5-times-paul-ryan-said-hes-not-running-speaker-house/

Yah nah ur a cunt.

Fucking lol, idiot.

Not my post. And I'm also not banned. You have absolutely no argument whatsoever. You cannot refute what he said. You cannot refute what I said. Whites plan for the future. Whites expect the worst. If users are being banned for posting truth (which they are) and so much as speculating about the ways our enemies can use things against us (which they are), that's proof the mods aren't white and the board is completely destroyed. You have absolutely no argument whatsoever.

Oh wait, you're that poster.

Nice excuse. You do realize that Trump isn't literally Hitler, right? He's not going to do EVERYTHING right. But I haven't made any other posts in this thread yet so I guess you think I'm a shill too, huh?(Astroturf)

Yes, we all know you're a schizophrenic kike. Tay Sachs is a real bitch and so is your mother.

a human bring cannot be a cunt

sorry you're wrong pinko

How do you have a 500m$ hospital with 50m$ beds what can also shelter thousands.

Sounds retarded but ok

From Netanyahu meeting today.

criminally unchecked ,
checked good sir.
israel to be dead by end of the year

best case scenario:

>twitter.com/RandPaul/status/970708697193295872
The "read more here" link gives me Access Denied. Anybody confirm?

Works for me. Here is the link absent the redirect:

paul.senate.gov/news/dr-rand-paul-introduce-‘audit-fed’-amendment-senate-banking-bill

I'd be happy to be proven right / finally fight back

That's a good goy.

Redpill me on the gold fringe.

Way to prove you're the LARPER by writing this irrational, kikey response that doesn't have any substance.

Why would shareblue do that?

Wrong. Kikes tell whites to expect the worst so they stop resisting the kikery.

aka Qarp

HEIL DON
HEIL EMPEROR

I knew halo was prophetic. FORWARD UNTO DAWN!

Some of them need to hang, though.

日本語がわからないでしょう。

Majority of the cabal is Jews or one of their subsidiaries, like the masons.

How was halo prophetic?

Courage USA, you'll make it. I believe in you, you'll take your country back brothers.

read the canon.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

MARINES ARE DOING URBAN TRAINING!

YOUR TIME IS UP PABLO, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

That is what the idiots here are ignoring.

Just wait and see. Better than nothing happening, since it will eventually come to this sooner or later, I trust Trump more than any others in this.

It is a bold move to negate the corrupted jewdicial system and likely the best hope of doling out justice, short of shooting the guilty on the spot, my preferred option.

For those with an understanding of body language take note of the positions of their hands in the handshake.

Planned on it as well as continuing my own endeavors. That is how I usually handle Trump related fiascos. In the struggle Whites face here and around the world, I find it prudent to assume anyone in power is there at the behest of ZoG. At the least allowed. One should always plan for everything.

Firing squad is too humane.

And why shouldnt they? All space marines are subject to military law! And you dont look like the God Emperor, so you will be a space marine. Or in the sights of a space marine.

Concentration Camps Now

There are now 18,000+ sealed Federal Indictments that have been filed since October 30th, 2017.

This is 10x the size of Nuremberg.

Well, what were they for? Might give us a better idea of what's going on.

It is time.

Let's see if he spills the beans on Hillary.

Tell me more.

It's insanely effective on half chan, they love the idea of being needless edgy by fake antissemitism. They don't understand how counter productive it is.

The problem with this is that any declaration of martial law invalidates the authority of the government which declares it. The Constitution, if suspended is no longer in effect which means the authority to declare said state of martial law is immediately null and void upon that declaration. There is no way around this in any legal jargon whatsoever.

Martial Law means the United States ceases to exist completely. It means we enter the last stage of Republic, which is open rebellion and civil war.

Suspending the Constitution during time of insurrection does not dissolve the government. Didn't happen under Lincoln.

Probably already did. Also Bill Priestap's wife is Sabina Menschel. She was on the 9/11 commission among other things and her parents are very influential jews.

Your pseudo-legalese logic won't work here kike.

Alternative thought: Trump is prepping for the ending of sanctuary cities. Sessions is making a "major announcement" on sanctuary cities tomorrow.

Lolbertarians. Hang yourself, I half some rope you can have, just give me your address.

Huh? There’s no legal framework if there is government for it to be established by. Read the Constitution schlomo.

Edit: no government

Lincoln didn’t suspend the Constitution.

Whatever, suspended habeas.

>>>/out/
Reported. Go back to reddit and fellate your kike paid shill, boomer.

Kill yourself.

Ding ding ding ding

Your refutation of Q's claims is "Reported" and calling names like a young child. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

If it was just us, they would just oppress us, I would figure. This probably is for the enemy.

You know, if you dumb niggerfaggots were correct, you would think they would just tighten up their game and not do that after day 2 or 3. Instead, it's like you're fucking retarded or something.

If the data gets revealed, they are fucked. Old man Bush said so himself. He actually said they would be lynched if the American People found out what they had done.

Now this is a fucking retarded outsider. Take note, anons.

"Cabal" is literally a term for a secretive group of kikes, you moron. We were dogwhistling at least twenty fucking years ago
YOU BLUEPILL MORONS.

This is the work of a genuinely talented poet.

But that's the distinction that matters. Lincoln didn't suspend the whole document that's the basic structure of all govt. He just wanted to toss people in jail for no reason (in effect, that power would lead to complete scrapping of the Constitution).

If the Constitution itself were suspended, then there wouldn't be any government as you know it.

No matter what the status of the Constitution is, if there were a civil war, it's sort of a moot point. There would be military justice or mob justice of some type. It will be chaos and possibly packs of niggers roaming around raping white lib bitches with no guns, which may be hilarious since they'd becum conservative through hard experience.

People on here who say "don't trust Trump" have no basis in fact whatsoever to say that. Trump's ACTUAL ACTIONS aren't necessarily 1488 to the max, but there is nothing ACTUALLY NEGATIVE that he was ACTUALLY DONE.

Every fucker who comes on here preaching distrust of Trump probably needs to face a firing squad.

Fake News. Trump is not Hitler.

LOL!! Kushner shill.

you don't get it. its not trump that would be on trial.

Impressive control of his muscles.

I'll believe when I see it.
Trump could put in martial law & military trial - then turn it on us while Feinstein rubs her hands beside him again.

You hope too much. Good things don't happen.

Everything is actually negative. Everything has always sucked. Trump Loves Jews.

Hitler happened.

And look what we got now. That only proves me right. The gods hate us.

UH OH

- that is until Holla Forumssters stop the 'waiting around for something to happen' game and trigger AuntQueefa to do our bidding
- force more pressure on the 'Denizens Of DC' to choose a side/show their true colors while not realizing that the prime motivator for AuntQueefa to mobilize was/is actually prosecuting the bad actors of fast & furious making the left appear to support "Literally Hitler Jeff Sessions"

Have an archive: archive.is/pK282

Nice copy and pasting shill, but the format doesn't exactly fit in. This is worse than earlobe spacing, this is image board illiteracy. I only bring this up to help bump against the mass sliding today.

Attached: 048231d17d4e9b7701b7078c02ef790445ec70102e00e864ae66d45bbf5cbd54.jpg (254x67, 5.65K)

bump

bump

Trump is so dead, wtf?

Attached: 1519655939581.jpg (1883x1417, 470.02K)

LOL FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Prove me wrong.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
The key to dancing is to be beautiful.
Dancing and being appreciated for it is beyond the realm of possibility for unaesthetic autistic white bois.
Prove me wrong.
515142 regards, THE /FRINGE/ COMMUNITY lololol