By hiring only white men, Lucasfilm actively choosing to reinforce the status quo

I 100% agree, they should have hired Ugandan directors instead of jews. Could you imagine how great it would be if they gave the usual Disney budget to the guys behind Who Killed Captain Alex? What a grand spectacle it would be. They should also only hire Ugandan actors.

Funny, I never hear these types of people complain about inequality in other fields that are even more important, like veterinarians (where over 80% of people in the veterinary field are women), k-12 teachers (75% female), or degrees like psychology where over 75% of graduates are women. You never hear them complain about inequality in universities, where women are underrepresented (60%). You certainly never hear them complain about over-representation of the chosen people in film or education. Just white males. That's unacceptable.

Is this an attempt to shift the blame of TLJ and Ranger Solo to "men"? Kathleen Kennedy and every single one of the rubber stamps that allowed her to ruin SW should be fired & forced to issue an apology before being publicly executed.

The low level grunts hate men and want gibs. The high level ones controlling them want to destroy every trace of what made western society good.

That tells you everything you need to know about feminism and "representation".

HE KNOWS THE WAY OF USING A LIGHTSABER
EVERYONE IN SPACEGANDA KNOWS SHII-CHO
HIS NAME IS DARTH U, SPACEGANDAN DARTH VADER
HUTT MAFIA, THE DEADLIEST GANG IN SPACEGANDA
BEST STAR WARS MOVIE IN SPACEGANDA

They don't know what Star Wars is, though they have some amerimutt living with them who said he plans on introducing them to the franchise.

This essentially.

Level with me: how fucked are things going to be in 20 years?

without a successful nationalist coup in western nations……. its going to be really really bad, expect laws that make men and white men especially into second class citizens.

Either whites awaken or they keep being genocided and degraded without much protest.

Would watch it.

We're already at that point more or less.

Sorry, Kathleen! Despite your best efforts, it seems that New "Star Wars" has fallen from grace and the press has declared Marvel and Black Panther their new Darling in regards to "woke" media.
This should be their signal to stop trying and get back to the thing the actual fans used to love about the franchise. But you just know they will only double down from here.

Also
Fucking hell. I'm not even white and it angers me whenever I see one of those "fellow white people" moments.

Having an 1984 style jewish apparatus kill you off isn't exactly getting tricked.

This
Also to this guy prove you are not white, take a pic of your arm with your post ID number.

If cumskins are so smart why didn't they just not have a 1984 style jewish apparatus installed in the first place? Just admit it, by your logic of racial hierarchy Jews are the master race.

A world war was lost and huge amount of science went into controlling public opinion and propaganda as well as slowly implementing draconian laws.

They fund leftist groups, you wont be prosecuted. Anyway I'm asking for skin write whatever you want with a sharpie on it. In any case I think its obvious you are a white leftist ( assuming you are not some yid)
The people you advocate for will murder you too for the crime of being white. No matter how much you do for them you are their enemy and they will come for you eventually.

Not at all, kike. You might be good at destroying and perverting but that's the extent of your power. Without others to parasite upon you would be nothing.

If white people are so superior why didn't they win the world war? And if whites are so smart how come propaganda tricked them and they let draconian laws be implemented without realizing it was bad for thm? Surely if whites were so smart they would not be tricked by it. Checkmate.

Fuck off CIA nigger.

Destroying and perverting anything they want to means they are the master race, dumbass.

Sorry sweetie but this isn't your time to hate on "women". This is about race and institutionalized bias. Learn your fucking place and take a step back for the PoC master-race.

It's much harder to create than it is to destroy. Whites created civilisation and kikes are destroying it. Once they've finished draining their host of blood they will starve to death. Once they've cut down the pillars of civilisation they will not be able to stand in the winds that will blow.

We're already seeing plenty of cases where kikes have been hoist on their own petard.

cry me a river. its because film is ART

and ART is not a mere profession. it's ARTISTRY

Jews are vermin that prey on white people's natural empathy. I don't extol rodents. A real man is one who derives his power from the soil.

Lel, thanks for mentioning how gullible and pussified whites are. Doing my job for me at this point lel.

Cumskins: 0

Jews: 1

Go eat some foreskin, Avi.

Funny how you use a holocaust photo, considering how much Holla Forumscucks deny the holocaust.

That doesn't happen in Islamic countries, which leftists are pretty happy about importing.

THAT NEVER HAPPENED
DELETE THAT PHOTO

I always found that a bit curious but I guess they're just gaming the system.

>(((white guys)))

What a strange feeling.

Yeah, the brand used to stand for quality. The film saga was groundbreaking. The video games were great. The comics were much better than capeshit and always maintained a level of quality. The Clone Wars cartoon and animated 3D series was fun. Even the toys and lego was great.

And now all that has been flushed down the toilet. The new movies are garbage, the few games have basically been online gambling storefronts you buy, the toys suck and the EU stuff is nothing more than party propaganda and they don't care about upholding any sort of quality since they haven't managed to create any in the first place.

Summed up succinctly.

Nice logic.

t. not the same user

Niggers are a master race?

Gypsies are a master race ?

Look at the chinks, they create chink community inside hosts country, same with jews, same with niggers, same with any. The Chinese community then eat and watch product from the mainland, they have their own supermarket and stores. We will do the same with one big difference: We're good at what we do or produce and outsiders will buy our production and products the same way i sometimes go fetch rice in a Chinese supermarket.
Stay with me here: Will the general public suddenly consume Bollywooded movies made by a Poo with diverse a cast? Will the general public suddenly consume some Africanized historical series about kangz? Do i want to watch a movie made by a chink about catfood? I don't think so: We are the consensus, we are the reference in divertissement, we are the measurement standard.
Look at the most recent high value production on tv; Games of throne? Westworld? These are white produced gems for a white audience but EVERYONE consumes it. That's how good we are, that's how good we always be. They claim whites leave a much bigger footprint than they should. It's not because of the size of the the foot right? It's because we're so good, everyone notice. We won't just stop doing great things because the bitch about it, you'll see.

tl;dr Another example coming to mind: Chinks eats eggs boiled in piss, yes literally, what would you rather eat? a Pizza or this? NO ONE wants to eat piss boiled eggs. We're not going anywhere.

Sorry sweetie, it isn't.

Poor cuck. You will be hunted down by niggers in the streets while police do nothing, like in south africa. Everyone in the jewish infested media will keep bashing you even when you are down to 1%.

They have no sense of honor or loyalty: they kill their enemies to the last child, and cheer.

We also make better guns; There's still several option on the table, i too would rather leave with a bang so loud even shitskins would blemish.

Benioff and Weiss…jews right?

take an educated (((guess)))

Then what was so great about it then?

Look at everyone buttblasted ITT

I'd actually want to watch it unlike TLJ, so yeah they may be onto something.

"He know dey way of da force."
"Supa good space actiooon."